[F2-PP] «Breaking the Unbreakable» Pushing the Limits

Spoiler

Help wanted!

Need help with «Breaking the Unbreakable». I'll wait at the southern gate of Urbus.

-Kaya

A soft breeze blew past the rougette's hair as Kaya leaned back against the wall, lost in thought. The last time she did this quest, it was painful and took a really long time. To top it all off, even though she's done the quest before, she never really unlocked the Martial Arts skill, the reward from the quest.  You can only be unlocked it if you were the party host - which meant, she had to do this quest all over again. That said, she clenches her fist as she looks around the area. It's been "5 minutes now..." She thought. Patience was never really her thing. Waiting for companions for a quest, was the worst for her. Even more so, when you don't know if anyone will show up. Bored out of her mind, she sees a rock and kicks it, tossing it just enough to entertain her until someone shows up - hopefully.

@Jomei @Shepherd @Stryder @Fae

Edited by Kaya

Travelling down the southern walks of Urbus, Shepherd had been making way to the city's lowest geographical gate. He was coming from the announcement board having read a player's notice - Kaya, as the author's name suggested - seeking assistance on a quest he hadn't heard of before; Unsurprisingly, given his insistence on staying put in a starting town. The smallest bit of friendly conversation had afforded him knowledge of the quest objective, and it amused him enough to engage his curiosities.

As he drew closer to the gate's arches, the patter of a rolling rock caught his ears. Going out on a whim that he was close, the slender man of burnt umber hair sauntered along the centre of the street that led through to the wilderness, his green eyes scanning the area for anybody waiting around and kicking stones.

"Gettin' in some early practice?" He paused in the middle of the street, looking across to the redhead who appeared to be waiting about. "Haven't taken this quest before but I'm thinkin' the Boulder's bigger than these baby rocks, kickin' 'em around won't do ya no good." Shifting in his armour, a light smile took its place as he approached her, hand extended. "Kaya, right? Name's Shepherd, but my friends call me Shep."

@Kaya @Jomei @Stryder

Edited by Shepherd

Fae saw the request for help on a quest and Fae knew roght away that she had to help out Kaya, even if she had never met her before. She had invested a few skill points into dealing more damage, so it would be easier to actually do damage to the boulder. Fae had the vaguest idea of what the quest was actually going to be like, but it could still be fun.

Fae walked down the paths of Urbus looking for where Kaya could possibly be, and it wasn't going that well. Fae had almost gotten lost several times in fact, but that wouldn't stop her. As Fae walked by a more open area, she spotted Shepherd, catching the 9 year old's attention right away, then she saw who she assumed was Kaya waiting around. "Hey Shep! Hey Kaya! Can't wait for the quest!" Fae exclaimed running up to the two with a big smile on her face.

@Kaya @Shepherd

A soft breeze passed over the city of Urbus and the surrounding areas, causing chimes to sing, flags to fly, and greenery to sway gently back and forth. The slightly cooling effect made the ginger feel at ease as he laid in the grass just outside of the city walls, facing up towards the sky while staring at the insides of his eyelids. In the grass next to him, hopped his small own companion, pecking at some bugs she saw crawling through the grass. Jomei let out a yawn, placing one hand in front of his wide open mouth as he did so, "Maybe I'll just take a quick nap.. then we can head up to the higher floors to training. Hows that sound?" he asked the owl, knowing well that he was not going to get a response in his language. 

Just as he got comfortable, he heard the soft sound of bells chiming. He recognized the notification as a message being sent to him. With a sigh, Jomei opened one of his eyes and brought a hand upward to open the private message. Reading over the contents, he saw it was an open invite to help out with the Breaking the Unbreakable quest from someone named Kaya. Jomei closed his eye and groaned, he remembered the quest all too well. One of the most grueling quests he had ever taken part in. It was an open invite after all, surely more people would jump in to help. Though, he thought to himself, the name Kaya seemed awfully familiar, and who was he to turn down a request for help. Opening both of his eyes, Jomei hopped his his feet. "Well, guess nap times over. Time to find where this Kaya is." Reading the message once more, he saw that the player would be at the Southern Gate. Being Jomei was resting somewhere between the Eastern and Southern gates, he decided to take a walk around the city's walls until he found them.

It did not take the man long to walk around the city and to stumble upon a slowly growing group of players, about three of them standing together. He did not recognize two of them, however he swore he had seen the girl with the reddish-pink hair before. That was when the scene of the girl at the fireworks festival tripping played in his mind, and him rushing over to help her up. Thats when the lightbulb went off in his head and he continued his approach to the group. The man stopped in front of the three and waved, "So I'm guessing this is the meet up for Breaking the Unbreakable? Got the message, figured I'd give you guys a hand... I'm Jomei by the way." he said with his usual, charming smirk. He then looked over at the girl whom he assumed was Kaya, "And its good to see you again."