Username: Blood
Height: 5'5"
Level 10 | HP: 200/200 | EN: 20/20

About: History/Personality
His eyes were hungry - the eyes of someone that hasn't seen the female figure in a long time. It was red with lust and black in selfishness, the obvious signs of a corrupt politician. His existence was a sign of the fragile political system of society. He was no one, yet he was well-known. His body structure, fat from the food that he has consumed non-stop throughout his life time. He was a useless piece of junk, to be frank. And junks are to be eliminated from this world. With saliva almost drooling from his mouth, he lunged forward, preparing his hands for a comfortable feminine body part. Unluckily for him, I am not who he thinks I am. Actually, far from it. With a gun right behind me in my back pocket, I dodged the lunge and leaped to the side, his blind side actually and I knew exactly where it was from years and years of practice. There was no way for him to escape the inevitable. My chances of a headshot was almost near 99.9%. There was no failure and with my silencer, no one will know of his death until the next morning. I smiled, my eyes were bloodied from the years of killing under a secret organization that I no longer show emotions or sympathy for those who I kill. They deserved it, unlike my sister who died because of the corruption of mankind. And no, she didn't deserve it at all. "Goodbye." I said, a bit too late, though, given he had already died from the weapon held within my right hand which was smoking from the gunpowder. The man was no more. His face was filled with surprise and actually filled with life as well. But the bullet that had pierced through his head and brain had left the man useless with his body left on the bed.

"Mission complete." I said to my boss, someone who I don't particularly like but as long as I am able to kill without getting into too much trouble, I don't have an excuse to leave either. My original purpose was to kill those who show signs of corruption but I no longer simply do that. It seems that killing anyone has been able to satisfy my need for blood. Oh, did I mention? That boss is also my dad. That's right, the dad who killed my mother and blamed it on a co-worker, framing him for the murder and framing mother for cheating. And his two daughters? Adopted into the agency that he has devoted his life to. The international assassination company so well-known for killing extremely famous targets and getting away without any punishment. He says that society needs to be removed of corruption but he, too, is an example of it.

That's why I will personally kill him and leave his head on the roof of that tall building that he owns. Because he is a reason for my sister's death yet no one knows it. Officials actually thought that she had been killed by a gang member. As if! It was all a plot and I might be next for all I know. But that will come later. For now, I will crash into the new device that I bought for relaxation to break free from the stress of real life into an entire new killing game, Sword Art Online. And that's how I came to be here.

Virtues:
Intelligent: Years and years of killing is bound to make someone more experienced in the fact. She knows when to make moves and strike and when to sit back and defend. She measures out all her percentages of success before attempting to do something to make sure that she receives the best results.

Brave: Kill, hunt, fight. There's really not that much else that she hasn't done. She has gone through several 50-50 situations in which it is either she who lives or she who gets killed. What else can scare her now? Nothing. She has no fear. In fact, she is fear herself.

Ambitious: She wants to achieve some thing in life. She believes that if one doesn't, then the world is the same so you might as well not have lived in the first place. That's why she wants to kill... Kill those who do not deserve to be in this world. And she will stop at no cost to do so.

Unstable: Unpredictable, and sometimes even crazy. She is able to kill at no cost, and of course, she is quite dark. This isn't really a bad thing for a killer like her though... All those years of killing had resulted in her unpredictable mind, which makes her appear crazy at times.

Flaws:
Quiet: No need to talk. No reason to talk. Talking only gives away weakness and the less information that you give others, the more others will not suspect your attack. That's her philosophy and that's how she'll think for as long as she remains in this game and perhaps even beyond.

Lonely: She's never really had any friends and she doesn't see the point of having friends in this game either. Sure, she's fine with having some 'associates' that can help her out during her time but she won't have a relationship with any just for the sake of it. There's simply no point and friends are just a waste of time to her.

Cold-hearted: Blood is not afraid to leave someone to die while she escapes from the scene. She really doesn't care for others and she has no honor either. Her purpose is to kill and remove those who do not deserve to be in the game.

Unstable: Unpredictable, and sometimes even crazy. She is able to kill at no cost, and of course, she is quite dark. This isn't really a bad thing for a killer like her though... All those years of killing had resulted in her unpredictable mind, which makes her appear crazy at times.

Profession: Alchemist

Skills

Total Skill Points: 24
Used Skill Points 18
Unused Skill Points: 6

Non-combat:
»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
» One-handed Curved Sword (1/5)
» Katana (2/5)

Inventory

Col: 2,213
T1 Materials: 0

Moonlight Dread (Katana): 1x damage, 1x paralysis, 1x bleed
Loose Cloth (Light armor): 3x evasion
Basic accuracy ring (ring): 1x accuracy
Soul Splitter (One-handed curved sword): 3x damage
5x T1 health Potion of uncommon Quality: +40 HP
1 T1 Damage Potion: +1 Dmg
1 T1 Over-health potion: +50 max hp
1 Strong Fish: +1 BD
2X Expresso Loot Die: 3x Loot Die

Thread list:

Spoiler

[SP-F1] <<First Beginner Quest>> - 3 SP, 400 Col, 5 T1 Health Potion of Uncommon Quality (40 HP), 1 T1 Damage Potion (+1 DMG), 1 T1 Over-health Potion (+50 max hp)
[SP-F1] <<Second Beginner Quest>> - 4 SP, 800 Col, 2 T1 Mats, +1 Safeguard potion, +1 Upgraded curved sword (1x dmg)
[SP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> - 2 SP, 400 Col, Alchemist Title, 21 T1 Mats
[SP-F1] <<Third Beginner Quest>> - 3 SP, 400 Col, Basic accuracy ring (+1 acc)
[SP-F1] <<Fourth Beginner Quest>> - 3 SP, 400 Col, 2 T1 Mats, Strong fish (+1 BD)
[OP-F2] [MM] Bloodhounds - 2 SP, 80 col
[PP-F1] <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>> [Incomplete] - 1 SP, 133 Col

Col tracker:

T1 Mat tracker:

Spoiler

Loose Cloth (3x evasion) (received) - Aereth: -8
Moonlit Dread and Soul Splitter: -7

Crafting: -1
Paid To Kasier: -12

Edited by Blood