[PP-F2] <<Long Live the Queen>> Aspirations

Telrenya's white boots tapped lightly against the stone pavement of Urbus. A few steps forward and then she would turn on her heel and continue a few steps back to her original position. The blonde woman had been pacing in front of the teleport gate for several minutes now, oblivious to the strange looks she would get from other players, looking to be too deep in thought to notice anything else around her. Several days had passed since she completed her first couple of quests, and now she found herself venturing to the second floor. A rare-quality rapier rested at her left hip, her newest prized possession that had caused her to wonder if she might be able to handle a quest or two on her own. What had her lost in her thoughts with a troubled look on her face was the information she had just gathered from some of the more generous players she had encountered some minutes ago.

'A field boss... Field boss...' She repeated the term in her mind. What was a field boss like? Was it something she could fight on her own? All of her previous motivation had begun to crumble as she questioned whether she was really capable of holding her own outside of the safe zones. Her fear was both frustrating and embarrassing, but it was fear that kept her safe. Stuck in her internal battle, Telrenya continued her pacing with her torso bent slightly forward, arms folded over her chest.

@Jomei

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now with no place to live, Jomei was considering where to set up his music hall once again. The man considered moving it up a couple of floors, but the only one that truly drew his attention was Taft on Floor 11. The man liked the idea of a bustling city, though the First Floor was out of the question. His mind continuously went back to Floor 2, in the city of Urbus. That was where his shop was once set up, maybe he should just place it there again. He decided his best bet would be to scope out the city, check for any vacant areas where he could claim and set up. If none of the spots tickled his fancy, then he would try out Taft. 

The man's body materialized in a flash of white light in the town square of Urbus, just in front of the teleport gate. Jomei already had his menu open, scrolling through his items to find the deed to his music hall. "Hm.. hopefully I got it back when I closed it up last time." the man said to himself, hand on his chin. Though his eyes once followed the scrolling items, someone else caught his eye through the partially transparent menu. The ginger watched as a blonde haired girl paced back and forth, looking both deep in thought and nervous. Swiping his hand down, Jomei closed his menu and took a couple of steps forward to the girl. "A place to live can wait.." he said to himself under his breath. 

Jomei looked at the girl for another moment, scratching the back of his head, "Excuse me miss, everything alright? You look troubled." he said with a slight chuckle. 

@Telrenya

"Do I have any potions left?" Telrenya had begun muttering to herself as she paced. "If I get some of those, it should be easy, right? ...Do I even have any money for that?" Her train of thought continued to change tracks as it sped along. As she continued to stall her departure under the guise of planning and preparation, an outsider's voice tugged at her attention, snapping the woman from her thoughts and back to reality.

"Huh?" Telrenya stopped short, straightening her spine as she looked like a lost fawn searching for the source of the noise. She didn't have to look around her for more than a second when her brown eyes drifted up to land on a male figure. Much taller than herself, Jomei wore a look of slight concern that left Telrenya puzzled. Finally, realizing that the ginger staring back at her had asked her a question, the blonde woman perked up in reaction. "Oh! Oh yes, I'm okay, um," She felt a tinge of embarrassment make its way to her cheeks. Had she been acting strangely? Someone she didn't know felt compelled to approach her like this. Feeling the need to explain herself--or at the very least try to quell the awkward atmosphere that hung over her--Telrenya brought up a hand to rest at the back of her neck. "I'm just, um... I was thinking about leaving the town on my own." Hearing her own shy words caused Telrenya to frown. What did she have to be so nervous about? Putting on a small, friendly smile, the woman continued in a more confident voice. "Sorry if I worried you!"

The woman seemed to hear Jomei's voice, which stopped her pacing and snapped her out of her trance. Turning to look at the ginger, a slight blush crossed her cheeks, feeling embarrassed for  the awkward feelings she had been giving off my pacing and mumbling to herself. The blonde stated that she was doing fine though, afterwards revealing her mind was a bit torn between leaving the city to go out into the wilderness or not. Jomei smiled softly, knowing the girl's internal dilemma far too well. Judging by the fact that she was worried to leave Urbus, she was most likely low leveled. Though she seemed determined, or the answer of whether or not to risk her life would be an easy choice of the latter. "Perhaps, I could help you out then and protect you." Jomei said confidently. "I used to live here, just outside of the city. So I know the area pretty well. Was there anything specific you were heading out into the wilds for? Or just wanted to do some exploring?" 

"Oh, I'm Jomei by the way." The man reached out a gentle hand to the girl and gave his usual charming smile. 

The man with striking orange hair didn't even seem to hesitate before offering to leave the city with her and offer his protection. Telrenya was surprised by his helpful demeanor, but quickly recovered as her own smile widened. "Telrenya," The woman forwent her typical introduction of a bow to instead take Jomei's outstretched hand in a small handshake. Once she had pulled back, her hand found its way to the back of her neck again, a look of slight uncertainty appearing while she wore her emotions on her sleeve. "Oh, well... I heard about a 'field boss' that lives in the woods. A um, queen bee or something." She described vaguely, feeling the need to answer his question before voicing her concerns. Her voice dropped in volume as she averted her gaze. "I don't really have anything to give you for helping me, though..." Telrenya wasn't sure if she felt bad for not being able to compensate the man, or for assuming that he expected some sort of payment. Some people made a living like that, working as mercenaries or bodyguards for lower-leveled players, right?

The blonde woman accepted Jomei's handshake with a wide smile, introducing herself as Telrenya. Jomei could not help but brighten his own smile at the look of her own. Once she took her hand back, her emotions seemed a bit nervous and anxious yet again. Telrenya told Jomei that she had heard of one of the Field Bosses that roamed the outskirts of the city, more specifically, the Queen Wind Wasp. The ginger crossed his arms and nodded his head in understanding. He knew far too well which mob she was speaking of. Lucky for her, it was most likely the weakest of the other's, and someone of her level would have no problem defeating it. With Jomei there, it would be even easier for her, but Jomei would try and let the girl test herself. He already knew just how quickly he could quell this monster. "Ah, the Queen Wind Wasp. No worries, together we can take her down." Jomei said with a confident smirk. Telrenya told Jomei that she would not be able to reward Jomei in any way for helping her. The Irishman blinked a few times, no one had really offered to reward Jomei for his help before, so it caught him a bit off guard. The man then smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder, "I'm not looking for any sort of reward, I just think its the right thing to do to help." he spoke in a softer tone. "Well, Miss Telrenya. Since it is your quest, I'll let you take the lead then." Jomei had mostly been avoiding going outside into the wilderness too much. He had been trying to stay out of combat so he could get his life back together and regain his sanity. However, he could not let Telrenya down. He could never let someone in need down, and the fact he found the girl to be rather pretty didn't shy him away from helping either. 

Between small glances, Telrenya was able to catch the look of surprise on Jomei's face before she felt his hand resting on her shoulder. The girl froze up for a split second, wondering if she was rude to assume that he expected anything in return before she pushed the thoughts from her mind. 'Dwelling on every word won't get me anywhere,' She reminded herself. 'Maybe thinking about all this 'solo'ing stuff is giving me more stress than I thought.' She took a brief moment to relax before digesting the ginger's instruction.

"Oh, uhh," The blonde perked up when she realized she had been given the role of leader. She gave a quick clearing of her throat, straightening up a bit as she tried to take on the knightly role her clothing would suggest. "Right, let's head out then!" She gave a nod and turned towards the direction of the town's gate once she had her bearings.

As the unlikely pair made their way towards the edge of the safe zone, a question had been pulling at Telrenya's mind that she just couldn't seem to dismiss. She thought about it, coming up with ideas as to what the answer might be, before finally giving in and turning her head towards the man beside her. "Um... I was just wondering, what exactly did you mean when you said you used to live here before?"

Jomei smiled and followed after his newly appointed and fearless leader. She seemed a bit more confident now that she had someone to help her out with the quest. Jomei too a quick look at Telrenya, and made a vow to himself that he would not let any harm come to her. She then caught him off guard, asking about what he meant before about him living here. "Oh yeah. Well after completing the Earning a Living quest, you get the right to open a shop, and a deed to build said shop where you please. I had opened a Music hall, since I took on the job of a performer.. and, well, it was a place for me to rest at night. And I had set up the shop right outside of the gates of Urbus." Jomei looked out at the empty spot where his shop once stood, almost as if nothing had ever stood there. "I had moved to the upper floors for a bit before... uh.. I had a sort of "falling out" you could say.." He avoided speaking of his split with Zandra a month or so ago. "Now im just looking for a place to set up again. Was actually planning on doing that, until I ran into you that is." Jomei said with a smile

"Oh," She breathed out, listening to his explanation. 'Music Hall... Performer?' The terms echoed in her mind. The Earning a Living quest was still fresh in her mind--she had just established a shop of her own not long ago, but 'Performer' was something she wasn't familiar with. The allure of music, however, tugged further at her curiosity. "Hmm... So, you can play an instrument?" She asked thoughtfully. The woman couldn't help a tiny frown from forming when his tone began to falter. He seemed uncomfortable for a moment, and Telrenya made the quick decision not to press him on the matter any further. When the explanation of his plans to find a new location for his shop reach her ears, the blonde perked up again. "Ah! I'm sorry that you had to change your plans like this." She felt the impulsive need to apologize despite the man's friendly smile that accompanied his words.

"Yes actually, that is the skill given to those who take up the profession." Swiping his hand up, a small menu box opened up. Scrolling around to his menu and through his items, Jomei tapped on one of the selections. The display disappeared and, in a flash of white light, a string instrument appeared in Jomei's arms. "Where we pretty much have rein to all instruments, and can switch at any time, I prefer to stick to the lute." Jomei set up fingers upon the neck of the instrument  , forming a chord, and he began to pluck at the strings gently. A sweet melody sounded from the hollow insides of the wooden instrument. "Theres not many people who take up Performer.. for its benefits are not really.. needed. What we do is record songs onto crystals.. and those songs work similar to potions. Usually de-buffs, making the enemy weaker." Jomei continued to play his song as he explained, "Though.. I don't craft very much for that reason. So I use my skills for entertainment purposes." 

After playing a bit of his song, Jomei put the lute away, for there were more pressing matters at hand, like finding and fighting this field boss. Telrenya apologized for taking Jomei away from finding a new place to stay. "No need to apologize lass." he said with a chuckle, "It was not a pressing matter. And I felt helping you out was a bit more important." 

Telrenya listened intently to the man's brief explanation of his profession. Her eyes widened slightly when he summoned an instrument from his inventory. It wasn't that she hadn't seen items materialize out of thin air in this game before--it was actually a very common occurence. It was when the sound of the strings reached her ears, when the concept of music didn't feel so far away, that Telrenya felt a pang of mixed emotions hit her. Memories of the real world that had begun to feel far away started trickling back to her. She felt a bit homesick while she recalled the nights she would spend practicing the violing. The best times were when her elder brother was around to listen. Suddenly, Telrenya began to feel as though she might have chosen the wrong profession.

Even so, a weak smile made its way to her features. "That's really amazing." She stated after realizing that she hadn't yet offered a response. The blonde continued to enjoy the sound of the lute until Jomei had dismissed the item. Placing a palm on the hilt of her rapier, the woman tried to shift her focus back to the task at hand. As they continued through the woods, having passed several neutral and other low-level monsters during their walk, the pair soon reached a small clearing that contained a noticably higher number of wasp-like monsters scatted about. In the distance among them, a single insect larger and more intimidating than all the rest hovered above the ground. The woman stopped, surveying the monster for a moment before speaking up. "It looks like that's it?"

The two players continued through the forest on their guard. They had passed boars and other wildlife, but none of the insects that they were looking for. "We should start seeing some of the Queen's minions soon. Then she won't be far after that." The man's ears perked when he heard the sound of buzzing off in the distance. As the pair continued forward, the buzzing got louder, and Jomei could tell it was coming from multiple directions. Seeing Telrenya place her hand on her rapier, Jomei did the same with his own weapon. From behind some of the thicker trees and bushes, the yellow and black wasps began to hover out, staring in their direction. Jomei counted about two or three of them, but none of them were the queen. Scanning the area slowly, Jomei searched for the slightly larger boss monster. His blonde partner seemed to point her out first, and as Jomei turned, he saw the familiar beast hovering just off in the distance. Jomei looked over his shoulder and saw the other wasps were still watching them cautiously, their stingers twitching as they waited for the two to try and make a sudden move. Jomei moved his head closer to Telrenya's, "If we move quickly enough and take out the Queen, maybe we can avoid the others. If they attack, they shouldn't be a problem." Jomei looked back up at the Queen and took a few slow steps forward, beckoning Telrenya to follow. "If you want to go in and make the first move, I'll come in right behind you and finish it." 

The sight and sounds of nearby creatures that resembled massive, mutated wasps left Telrenya feeling a bit uneasy. Monsters in video game usually weren't so scary, at least when they weren't so lifelike. With only a taste of the opponents she would see on the lower floors, the blonde could only imagine what kind of disturbing and unsettling creatures laid in wait on the higher levels.

Trying to shake the thoughts from her mind, the woman focused instead on Jomei's words of instruction. 'Just ignore the others?' Telrenya thought with a bit of skepticism. The idea that the buzzing creatures could begin to chase after her at any moment had her uneasy once again, and it became a battle of will to keep the courage she had built up from dwindling.

Her rapier found its way out of its sheathe and into her dominant hand, holding steady as Telrenya stared down her target. "Alright... Here goes," She said in a quiet voice. Pushing herself forward, the blonde dashed between the smaller monsters to get close to her target. The thin blade of her sword began to glow a soft white while she closed the gap. Pushing her weapon forward, Telrenya delivered a set of four thrusts at the Wasp Queen, considerably dropping the health bar that hovered beside her.

• ID#: 87827
    • BD: 9 - Critical Hit!
    • (1 Base) + (1 Crit) + (2 Skill) + (2 Equipment) = (6 Damage) x (4 Sword Art) = 24 DMG
    • MD: 1 - Critical Miss!

Telrenya - HP: 140/140 | EN: 14/14 | 5 DMG
@Jomei - HP: 995/995 | EN: 98/98 | 13 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 30 MIT | 2 LM

<The Wasp Queen> - HP26/50 | DMG: 20

Edited by Telrenya

Jomei kept a careful eye on the other wasps around them as he told his blonde companion to go in for the first strike. Once he saw the girl take off running towards the boss, Jomei followed behind her. The man wanted to make sure that the Queen, or any of its minions, would not be able to take a jab at Telrenya as a counter attack. That being said, he needed to finish it off with one swift attack. Olive eyes darted back and forth at the other, smaller insects as they watch and moved closer to the two, in case he needed to break off of the attack on the Queen and take out them first. 

A smirk formed on Jomei's lips when he heard the sound of the woman's sword piercing into the torso of the large pest. Her attack had landed so precisely that the Queen staggered and did not try to attack back while she was in close range. Good, it was his chance to finish it off. "My turn." Jomei said with a chuckle. Zipping past Telrenya, Jomei ripped his own blackened rapier out of its scabbard with a golden light protruding from it. Using one foot as a spring, Jomei launched himself upwards, right into the wasp's face. "Hyaa!" Jomei let out a cry as he thrusted his sword forward, and 4 gold lights, shaped like blades, pierced into the boss' head  simultaneous with his own blade. The buzzing of its wings slowed to a halt after Jomei's attack, and the wasp fell into the ground and shattered like glass. Jomei hit the floor and stood up straight. "There you have it, your first floor boss cleared." Jomei said with a wide smile to the girl. Though Jomei's face took a more serious look when he remembered the other wasps still surrounding them. Jomei stepped in front of the girl and waved his blade at them, extending his other arm to make sure she was protected. "What do you think, take them on? Or run for now. Your call."
ID: 87830
BD: 2(+4) = 6 Hit
Neutron: 5x13 = 65 dmg

Telrenya - HP: 140/140 | EN: 14/14 | 5 DMG
 ((OCC: Make sure you say which sword art you are using in your posts and make sure you remove energy accordingly))

Jomei - HP: 995/995 | EN: 93/98 | 13 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 30 MIT | 2 LM

<The Wasp Queen> - HP: 0/50 | DMG: 20

(OOC: Oh, duh. Should be all fixed now, sorry. I'm putting these monsters at loot minimum for me, but feel free to either split up and fight separately or come in and help. Whatever Jomei would do :3)

Telrenya's smile widened in satisfaction when the Wasp Queen fell. A system window appeared briefly in front of her, awarding her with bonus experience for the creature's defeat. 'That wasn't so bad.' The blonde thought, pressing a button to dismiss the dialogue box. Although the attacks had happened so quickly, Telrenya was intrigued by the glimpse she had caught of the man's weapon, which held a similar structure to her own. She was about to open her mouth to ask if he also used a rapier, but Jomei's shift back to a serious demeanor pulled her back to reality. Her gaze shifted between each of the small wasps that surrounded them, the creatures eying them with vague interest as they hovered above the ground. The ginger had asked her what she wanted to do, but their recent and swift victory had swelled her confidence. The woman smiled, holding her blade at the ready. "Well that was much easier than I thought it would be. These ones should be easy, too." Her logic wasn't exactly wrong. Taking the lead just as before, Telrenya started off to their left flank in an attempt to begin clearing out the swarm of wasps. Her blade easily met her first two targets, slicing through a pair of the smallest variation of wasp. The weakest monsters burst into pixels almost immediately before Telrenya came up on a creature that was bigger in size. Taking a fraction of a second to steel herself, the woman attempted to deliver the same attack that she had unleashed against the Queen. As she moved forward to stab the buzzing creature in the abdomen, the wasp quickly flew to the side to dodge her attack. The blonde hadn't anticipated anything of the sort, leaving her off balance as she fell forward with the momentum and tumbled to the ground.

• ID#: 87845
    • BD: 1 - Critical Miss!
    • MD: 5 - Miss!

Telrenya - HP140/140 | EN: 9/14 | 5 DMG
@Jomei - HP: 995/995 | EN: 93/98 | 13 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 30 MIT | 2 LM

<Lesser Wasp> - HP: 70/70 | 21 DMG

Edited by Telrenya

((OOC: Jomei WOULD come and help, but if I attack any of your mobs, you won't get any loot from them. So I'll make up my own and jump in if you need help))

Jomei turned so stood back to back with Telrenya, since by now, the insects had been surrounding them. Jomei's eyes scanned their enemies. It looked like some of them had even higher stats than the Queen herself.  It must have been because he was down here in the party with Telrenya, so tougher enemies were spawning to meet the level gap. "These guys seem a little tougher, I won't get anything out of taking these guys out. So I'll hold some of them off of you until you don't think you can handle anymore." 

The blonde woman immediately sprung into action, taking out a small wasp in one quick slice, and then charging for a second. Her attack seemed to fall short, however, as she missed and tumbled to the ground. Jomei grit his teeth as he peeked over his shoulder, making sure she would be okay. However, the other wasp missed its own attack.

Jomei's eyes focused back on the other wasps as one flew at him with its stinger first. Eyes widening, Jomei bent his back backwards, letting the wasp fly right over his head. It then circled back around and hovered next to its brethren. "Three on one then? I like these odds." the man said with a chuckle as he took one powerful step forward, cutting his rapier diagonally across. With the blade now at his hip pointing backwards, he pivoted on his planted foot and spun around, bringing the blade back upwards, the two strikes forming what looked like a V on its side. All three wasps in front of him staggered backwards from the attack. Jomei scowled, looking at his rapier, I know I can handle these three no problem.. but taking them all out at the same time could take awhile without the right area attacks. Might need to focus on one at a time.

ID(1) 87847
BD: 5 (+4) = 9 
MD(wasp 1): 7 (-4) = 3 miss
ID(2) 87848
BD(wasp 2): 3 (-4) = 1  miss
MD(wasp 3): 3 (-4) = 1 miss

Jomei: 986/986 (91/98)
     Sweep: 2 x (13 base) = 26 dmg (AoE)

Lesser Wasp: 44/70 Atk 21

'Okay, maybe not the best start...' Telrenya had picked herself back up to her feet, grasping her rapier in her right hand. She was lucky not to have taken any damage from either the wasp or the fall, but the feeling of meeting the forest floor had been rather unpleasant. The woman took a moment to steady herself, but the wasp before her buzzed angrily, not planning to give her any time to think. Its large abdomen curled slightly as the wasp lunged forward with a weapon of its own. The thin, sharp stinger protruding from its body rushed toward the blonde, leaving Telrenya with barely enough time to raise her blade against it. She managed to deflect the attack, sidestepping to fully clear herself from the wasps path as it passed her by. The creature wasted no time in turning back around for a second try, coming back at the player in its programmed pattern. Telrenya would try for a counter-attack this time around, only to come up short. The wasp moved quickly--moreso than she expected its wings to be able carry itself forward--and the woman was only able to bring her blade straight up against the stinger. She tried to push the sharp appendage away from her as before, but the wasp overpowered her this time. It glided past the woman's defense, leaving a red gash along the side of her left cheek before it broke away. Telrenya winced in reaction, bringing her free hand to her face as Cardinal sent a tingling sensation to wash over the wounded area. Reminding herself to stay alert, she raised her blade again while taking a couple of slow, sideways steps before she would attempt another attack.

@Jomei

• ID#: 87849
    • BD: 2 - Miss!
    • MD: 6 - Hit!

Telrenya - HP119/140 | EN: 8/14 | 5 DMG

Edited by Telrenya

Jomei took a step back and inhaled deeply through his nostrils. Bringing his right arm forward, he pointed the tip of the blade at the middle of the three wasps, keeping his left hand at his side and at the ready. He watched carefully at the three, waiting to see if one of them would make a move, or if he should first. As his target wasp began to drift to the side, Jomei found it his chance to move in.  Jomei, moving like a fencer, made an advance on the wasp, keeping the same position and not crossing his legs. However, as he quickly lunged forward, his foot got caught on a moss-covered branch, knocking him off balance. The ginger stumbled forward, missing his attack. The first of the wasps quickly took the opportunity to point its thorax down and get the drop on Jomei. Quickly thinking, Jomei turned his body to the side so the wasp would miss and collide with the floor. Still struggling to regain his balance, the other two wasps shot in at the same time, their stingers raised like swords ready to strike. The Irishman threw his sword arm up, deflecting the first of the wasps off to the side, and then swinging his arm to the side to block the second.

Using a nearby tree that he almost collided with as support, Jomei brought himself back up to his feet, and got himself back into a fighting stance. He took a quick look over to Telrenya to see she was experiencing a similar problem.

@Telrenya

ID(1) 87851
BD: 1 Miss
MD: 1 6(-4) miss

ID(2) 87852
BD: 8 (-4) miss
MD: 1 miss

Jomei: 986/986 (90/98)

Lesser Wasp: 44/70 Atk 21

The sounds caused by the scuffle between Jomei and a few other wasps reached Telrenya's ears, but she didn't have the freedom to look over to see how the musician was doing. The enemy in front of her was asking for her full attention. Slowly circling around the creature, it didn't look to have much patience for her stalling while her mind was busy working out a way to turn her situation around. The wasp buzzed and chittered erratically before it finally charged towards the woman once again. Rather than trying to use her weapon against it, Telrenya simply tried to move out of the way by dashing to the side. The wasp gave a sharp turn as it angrily came back at the woman. Telrenya went for another dodge, hesitating for a moment as she felt unsure that her body would move in the way she wanted. Without the time to worry, Telrenya leaned forward and tucked her head and shoulder to roll beneath the creature. Back upright in an instant, Telrenya was left in a kneeling position, more disoriented than she had ever found herself. Her movements in combat felt almost indescribable--as if she was in control of her actions, but then sometimes she would lose that control completely. She still ended up where she wanted to, like coming out of a perfect forward roll, but the motions in between the start and finish felt strange and automatic. It was clear that Telrenya wasn't at all used to how Cardinal was assisting her in regulating certain movements. In fact, this might have been the first time she experienced such a thing. While her head was left spinning after her body had finished, the wasp found its opportunity to strike. The creature rushed for her, plunging its stinger just beside her shoulderblade.

@Jomei

• ID#: 87854
    • BD: 2 - Miss!
    • MD: 9 - Critical Hit!

Telrenya - HP: 97/140 | EN: 7/14 | 5 DMG

Edited by Telrenya

Jomei heard the sound of a sharp object plunging into flesh, were it Telrenya's attack or the wasp's he did not know. Turning his head slightly to the side, he saw it was in fact the latter. The insect had attack the blonde woman, and its stinger was lodged into her shoulder. Jomei grit his teeth and wanted to rush at it and help her, but he still had these other three to worry about. "Telrenya! Are you okay?" Jomei called out to her. The moment she felt as though she would not be able to continue fighting, he would step in.   For now, he needed to take out these other three wasps as quickly as possible. The man lowered the blade to his side as well as his body, the rough terrain here would make it difficult to fight in a typical "fencer's" style. Instead, he would need to focus on his footing and powerful strikes. This time, being more cautious with his movements, Jomei rushed towards one of the wasps. Another of the insects saw this as an opportunity to strike at Jomei, so with thorax raised, it darted at the ginger. With a quick sidestep, Jomei dodged the stinger and quickly turned his body. Rather than attacking his first target, he countered the wasp that attacked him. Thrusting his blade forward, Jomei pounded the wasp in the chest four times, dealing devastating damage to the lowly mob, killing it instantly. "I'm here if you need me, I promised I would protect you."

@Telrenya

ID(1) 87856
BD: 8(+4) Hit
MD: 7 (-4) miss

ID(2) 87857
BD: 1 Crit miss
MD: 8 (-4) miss

Jomei: 986/986 (83/98)

Penetrate: 4x2x13 = 104 dmg

Lesser Wasp: 0/70 Atk 21