Username: Asdroe

Height: 5'11

9e6862099935beb2d0e3dc10f51bad56.jpg

About:

Cassius had a great upbringing for a middle class kid, in his eyes. He worked hard to be just like his father who was in the military, helping him around the house constantly trying to emulate him. Due to such a hearty environment he often gets along with most people wherever he went since he was always moving, never complaining and helping others with anything to challenge himself. People seem to be drawn to him by his easy-going aura and people who spent enough time near him eventually trusted him with their secrets. His simple minded lifestyle seemed to shed a light onto seemingly complicated situations, he never fretted about things always acting as if he was never bothered. He also attended different ranges and even took up a class on how to fight using a sword in the real world. Growing up in a single parent environment had impacts on him which he doesn't realise have affected him. Though he can be obedient he is often emotionally detached and distant. He always attempts to be the best person he can and eventually stumbles upon a new video game he heard about from his friends.

School holidays begun and he finished all of his chores. He mowed the lawn, took care of the dogs and helped his father with building a new patio. His friend Donavan came over with the copy of the new Sword Art Online game. "Who's going to play it first?" He said to his friend. His friend thought for a moment and held his hands out, both closed "Pick one and if you get the one with the stone in it you can play first" He smiled and reached into his friends inside pocket in his jacket and pulled out the stone "You should know better, you can't fool me" He said smirking. His friend sighed frowning "I don't know how you always do that, i can never pull one off on you" Cassius smiled and snatched the nerve-gear from his friend. "I'll see you in a couple hours, don't freak if i decide to play all day, I’ll be sure to give it back tomorrow if i do!" He laughed and put the nerve gear on. "Link.. St-" His father came into his room and called him out. He wanted him to fix the bookshelf in the living room. He looked at his friend anxiously "Don't worry you can keep it for a few days, just let me know when you're done with it" he smiled with relief and nodded "Thanks, I'll try not to keep it for too long i know you want to play too" He spent the next 2 hours fixing the bookshelf and his father patted him on the shoulders and smiled "Thanks for always helping me out" he looked back at his father smiling "It's nothing, i know it's been getting hard for you to do things on your own, old man". He started to laugh as he said this, knowing that its an inside joke between them. His father laughed with and then looked at him nervously "I've been told that i will be going to the field tomorrow for a few weeks, will you be ok taking care of everything while I'm away?" he nodded and smiled "Of course, you can count on me!" his father nodded with a smile.

Later that night he made himself dinner then went to relax alone in his room with one thought in mind. "Link. Start!"

Personality: With his dad being in the military, his primary mode of living has always been focused internally, where he can deal with things according to how he feels about them, or how they fit into his personal value system. His secondary mode is external, where he takes things in primarily via his intuition.

Through his rough exterior and questionable actions his overall goal is focused on making the world a better place for people. He tries to help people as much as he can.  

He is also highly intuitive about people. He relies heavily on his instinct to guide him, and the use of his discoveries to constantly search for value in life. Always on a continuous mission to learn more. Every encounter and every piece of knowledge gained gets sifted through his own value system, and is tested to see if it has any potential to help himself define or refine his own path in life. His goal at the end of the path is always the same - Being driven to help people.

Generally thoughtful and considerate, he's a good listener and puts people at ease. Although he may be reserved in expressing emotion, he has a very deep well of caring and is genuinely interested in understanding people. This sincerity is sensed by others, making him a valued friend and confidante. Once he becomes friends with someone he can be quite warm with them. He is also a very good mediator and is typically good at solving other people's conflicts, because he intuitively understand people's perspectives and feelings, and genuinely wants to help them.

He is usually flexible and laid-back, unless in a fight, he loves to relax when not in a battle. He constantly takes naps during the day and takes walks during the night. When he has adopted a project or job which he's interested in, he takes an oath to see it through no matter what.

Virtues:

Adaptable: He's able to adapt to situations easily and quickly, thinking fast and constantly. His comfort zone is anywhere and everywhere, thinking straight no matter the circumstance, allowing him to think of a way to level out the playing field in unfavourable circumstances. If he's seemingly overwhelmed he'll keep a level head and think of a solution. He was always capable to think on his toes due to living with his father in the military. When his father told him to do something he had to figure out how to do it himself, it was his father's way of raising him and it worked. He's a free mind that can think for himself, not needing input, not needing instruction, he will do it, he will adapt.

Strong: Cassius is both physically and mentally strong. His physical strength comes from working around the house and building new things in it. He is by no means bulky, he’s actually pretty skinny but carrying heavy things gives him no problems. His mental strength is perhaps even more important. This comes from his father, who taught him that he is capable of anything if he works hard enough for it.

Determination: A lifetime of moving and going somewhere new has taught Cassius the importance of hard work, diligence and flexibility. He rarely backs away from a challenge, and is considered by those who know her to be quite resourceful. If plan A does not work, you can count on him to have a plan B,C or D.

Flaws:

Stubborn: Unreasonably unyielding and never knows when to quit. He doesn't like things not going this way so he often ignores other people opinions, following what he thinks is best. Sometimes because he's so stubborn he pushes himself further than he needs to, often putting him at unnecessary risk to himself and possibly others.

Distrusting: He rarely holds emotional ties, if someone is not useful to him she will drop them or have little reason to talk to them. He doesn't wish to get close to people, he doesn't trust many. He finds that others place their trust in her too easily but Cassius rarely puts his own in others.

Belligerent: He loves to fight, when in battle, his demeanor changes almost completely. Instead of easy-going he becomes aggressive, he taunts his enemy and charges in with recklessness most unlike him.

Profession:

Skills

Total Skill points: 5

Current Skill points used: 5                  

Current Unspent Skill Points: 0                          

Skill slots used: 1/2

Skill Leveling System:

0 - Unskilled

1 - Novice

2 - Journeyman

3 - Expert

4 - Master

5 - Grandmaster

Form Rank 0 -> 1 = 5

From Rank 1 -> 2 = 8

From Rank 2 -> 3 = 10

From Rank 3 -> 4 = 12

From Rank 4 -> 5 = 15

It takes a player a total of 50 skill points to go from rank 0 (unskilled) to rank 5 (Grandmaster).

Some skills may have only one rank. Those skills list the cost for the single rank in their description. Skills cannot be raised above their rank limit with items.

Non-combat:

»

Passive:

»

Combat:

»Charge:

(0/5) Ranks

Post Action

Effect: Attack action. +X DMG.

Description: Charge towards an opponent that is not currently in melee range. Deal bonus DMG of +1 per rank of charge on this attack. You may only use charge once per opponent and only if it is possible via roleplay. You cannot disengage from a melee to perform a charge. This is considered an attack maneuver and is subject to success or failure based on the BD's results.

The extra attack is added on before the sword art onto the base.

Weapon skills:

» One-Handed Straight Sword

(1/5) Ranks

Passive

The effectiveness with which a player can use one-handed longsword-like swords.

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

Equipped:

Basic One-handed Longsword

Basic Cloth Armour

Roleplays:

To be updated

Relationships:

To be updated