[PP/F11] Code Obsidian <<21st Boss Room Discussion>> [COMPLETE]

<<21st Boss Room Meeting>>

Close Invitation Only

Only members of the KoB can invite other people.

All members of Knights of the Blood Oath are invited
All members of Celestial Ascendants are invited
Due to location, only @Calrex and @Baldur from Spectrum can be invited
@Ariel - The Crowned Lion is banned from Knights of the Blood Oath Temp HQ, until further investigation.
@Zandra is invited to provide information for Ariel.

If you wish to be invited to the meeting, but have not been listed above, please message BOTH myself and Macradon.
Either one of us will give you permission to join the meeting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Floor 11 - Taft
Knights of the Blood Oath Temp HQ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The blood red and blinding white of the banner that hung above the main planning table, of the Knights of the Blood Oath's temporary HQ.  The hunter couldn't believe that it had taken this long to actually do something like this, but here they were.  Twenty one floors into the battle, and it was only getting that much more worse with each passing day.  He wondered if there would ever be an end to the hardship, but that wouldn't come.  Not until they got to the hundredth floor, and beat this rubbish world into submission.  Until then, there would be nothing but pain and anguish.  

Not today, though.

Today, they had finally found the boss room for the 21st floor, which meant that they were this much closer to getting out.  Another chapter in the long line of success and failure through which the front lines have been born into, to this day.  This next boss seemed to be a real tough customer, if he could say so himself.  But, he had faith that everyone would be well enough to find out what they are up against.

Though, his real issue was the new tier that was unlocked with the recent discovery of the floor.  Most, if not all of the front lines, should have already upgraded their gear to that new tier, but it would be safe to address that here, as well.

The hunter continued to stand, and think.  Before long, he would give the announcement to any that were front lines and/or front lines ready, to come to the Knights of the Blood Oath HQ, in Taft.  Though, the doors would be locked for all except those that were invited by the guild themselves.  A countermeasure for any loose ends, or unnecessary conflict of interests. 

Edited by Hirru

Hikoru appeared onto the 11th floor, and soon he was ready for this meeting. He hoped that he could help lead it, seeing as he had been there when they collected the final map fragments and found the boss room. He gave a small sigh and entered the guild hall. It was enormous with tacky things on the wall that he really didn't like, and the blinding white and red colors everywhere made it hard to make out what direction was which, but he respected their efforts to make a grand hall and would keep his lips sealed about his opinion

He approached the meeting room and saw Hirru, giving him a nod and sat down next to him. "I hope it's not too awkward, but I'd like to help lead if I can. I have a few ideas about the boss. If you don't want me to I'll just keep my lips sealed and let you and the KoB lead." He asked in a slightly monotone sound. He already knew that this thing would be tough, and that he needed to be well prepared for the fight. He hoped he would have at least Rank 4 Katana to prepare for the fight. It would increase his damage output and make his total damage a force to be reckoned with. He would have to grind a bit for it, but it would be worth it. If he could somehow grandmaster the sword that would be amazing, but sadly he's stuck with what he had for now, which was good enough. He was almost a full two-handed user. Soon Charge would be complete and he would have all damage-inducing skills done that he could achieve. He would have to wait and see what to go for next, but that was his end goal for floor 22.

Unlike Hikoru, Itzal wouldn't bother to ask if he could help lead.  Being a scout build, most people didn't really give him much thought unless they really knew him.  He realized by now that unless he was directly asked, most people wouldn't listen to him.  He felt it wrong, that only players with higher numbers had any real say in the matter.  Only those on top were heard and not the players with less skills and stats, as if their opinions were no good at all.  Itzal felt that because of this, he could help give players like that a voice.  If the higher leveled players bickered among themselves and never gave others the chance to speak, then Itzal could step in and attempt to aid them.  For now he would walk yet again into the guild hall.  The guild he really didn't care much for.  He did his best to ignore all the flash and other stuff that did nothing but draw attention, and made his way into the meeting room where he saw Hikoru and Hirru.  He nodded to the two.  "Hey guys.  We the first to arrive then?"  He found a seat near the end opposite of where Heathcliff's seat resided, and sat down.  Heathcliff was a man he disliked, but Mack he couldn't stand.  After sitting he looked at the two.  "So is there anything that I've missed?  I've been helping players on the lower levels lately, so I'm not exactly caught up on events going on in the higher floors."  He felt he could use a normal conversation for once, especially with these two.  Hikoru had been distant, almost as if he wasn't a part of the guild at all, so he was hoping to reforge those connections.  As for Hirru, the player really didn't talk to Itzal much, so he wanted to bridge that gap too.

@Hirru @Hikoru

Edited by Itzal

"Guess this time around it's in a restricted area for orange players. Well I guess we'll have to see who actually shows up."

Calrex gave a small sigh to himself before entering into the Knights of the Blood Oath's location on the eleventh floor. In some says he felt kind of strange to be going to a floor that was close to half of the level they were fighting to open, but the thought quickly left the bluenette's mind. At the least with the speed they had found the boss location he appreciated the speed that Macradon shows with completing his third tier equipment, meaning that his skills should be at the maximum possible for his role. That role, to his assumption, would be that of the main tank for whatever team he would be placed with. He was capable of doing a decent amount of damage due to his grandmastered Martial Arts skill, but due to the lack of tanks in the frontlines it was fairly given they needed to fill the vital role.

Looking towards the table as he entered he saw that only three people were already there, Hirru, Hikoru, and Itzal. Giving a casual wave to the three as he approached, the Ultramarine Knight went over to a spot at the corner of the table, "Good to see you guys. Looking forward to the info, since I haven't really been up to date with the stuff the brokers are circulating."

Troubled emotions stirred up as she stared at the Headquarters' exterior. After watching a Knight end another player's life only seconds before they were due for imprisonment, the girl put a question mark over the guild's moral standing ever since. Had @Macradon not fled the scene immediately then she probably wouldn't think so ill of them- for now though, Birdie wasn't fond of the red-cloaks.

Her reason for even being there was simple; the boss raid meeting. It wouldn't be her first time attending one but her stats weren't sufficient before, hopefully things would be different this time around. Realising she'd been putting it off for some time now, the fencer shoved her ill-feelings aside and walked through the front doors, paying little attention to the flashy interior as she passed through to the main hall. She only recognised two out of those currently attending, though the fellow blue-head looked vaguely familiar.

"Hey @Itzal, it's nice to see you again @Hikoru."  As she moved across the room and sat nearby her former mentor, the girl coughed to ease her awkwardness and faced the rest of the table. "I hope I'm not too much of a bother, this is my first real time attending one of these things." @Hirru seemed to be the one in charge so she mostly spoke towards him, "There isn't much I can add to the discussion but I'll be a good listener."

Edited by Birdie

Before Itzal got a reaction, Calrex entered the room.  Itzal saw him wave to two of them, but which two he could not be certain, although it appeared as though he was greeting Hirru and Hikoru.  Understandable since they probably knew each other better than Calrex and Itzal knew each other.  He wondered if this would change in the future.....  At any rate he-  His thought were interrupted when yet another player entered the room and he saw Birdie walk in and greet him and Hikoru.  For the first time sense he had entered the room, a small smile formed at last on his face and he nodded.  "Hey Birdie!"  He saw her sit close to his position and listened to her words.  Itzal leaned over after she said this.  "If you feel what you have to say is important Birdie, I'll ensure that it is heard ok?"  He returned to his original position with a smile.  Yes, this was what he was meant for.  Helping those without a voice to carry their thoughts to those who typically ignored the young and weak.  At any rate, there was usually nothing but arguments.  Hopefully that would not be so this time.

@Birdie

"Sorry for being a bit late" a voice said as he entered the guild hall's meeting spot. A man clad in his casual clothing, grey pants, a white jacket with red accents and a KoB pin on the collar showed up. His scard slightly covering his chin as he entered, but that wasn't that big of a deal. Coming into the room, Macradon saw more than a single bluenette at the meeting, it wasn't that big of a deal, but ... well he had to live with it for now. Giving a good nod at everyone with a kind smile, Macradon would adress everyone "Greetings, friends" he said. As he began walking towards the planning table, he would walk close by @Birdie and say a few words, stopping at her side while not facing her "I'm not fully ready yet, but I won't be running away anymore" he said with a stern face as he looked towards the table. "I hope you can live without knowing for a little bit more" he said and began walking towards the table. He wasn't too comfortable with the situation, but he had taken his time alone to calm himself down.

Today wasn't to be discussing the loss that happened the other day, today was to be confronted with the floor boss. The floor boss had finalyl been found, the Labyrinth cleared out. All they had to do now was to make a plan, the best plan to suceed. Macradon wasn't the big planner, he just did the heavy lifting at raids and fights, but at the moment, he wasn't too sure of what to do. "Perhaps my Glacial Barrier will be ... relevant" he thoguht for himself as he found his Third in Command seat at the table, sitting down comfortably while looking down onto the table, thinking about everything, trying to come up with a good plan for this assault. "Jade Hunter, have you made any plans for the assault yet? Or do you think we all should come up with one here at the meeting with everyone?" he asked @Hirru. With the known Frontliners, this should go as easily as it used to went, a good tank for each party and a few good DPS would be enough to make competent parties, but of course, that wouldn't be the only issue they would have to think about.

Heathcliff pushed open the door to the meeting room. He was not clad in his heavy armor, but instead he wore his long red coat over his casual blacks. The coat was buttoned up to check neck, and he strode into the room like he owned the place... which he technically did. Already there were this two commanders, Macradon and Hirru. The Paladin walked over and sat down at his seat at the head of the table before he looked out over the others. It appeared a rag tag sort of group they had, but that was the nature of the front. An ebb and flow of the powerful. It seems the stress of remaining on the front could often overwhelm people's psyche, and they had to take a step back for a while before they could push forward.

"Thank you all for coming here."

He took a moment to look straight at everyone who had come. There was a girl here he wasn't terribly familiar with, but he was always happy to see a new face, and his eyes showed it.

"I am pleased that we have finally found the next floor boss room. As we are on a new tier, I would ask that everyone have a bit more care than usual this time around."

The commander turned to look at Hirru and Macradon again and gave them each a nod, letting them know that they could feel free to continue and take over whenever they felt like it as he rested his hand on the table and did his best to measure the capability of the group before him and those they represented.

Baldur came into the room a few moments after Heathcliff had finished speaking. He saw Calrex was there and he moved over to join the Bluenette where he sat at a corner of the table. As he walked around, he gave a small smile to Itzal and patted his shoulder in a familiar and friendly way. The young scout had come a very long way since the first time Baldur had tried to help him out. His entire guild had.

The Gaijin Samurai nodded his head to Hirru and Macradon, two of the frontliners he knew very well, and offered a smile to the others. It had been a while since he had seen Hikoru, as Baldur had taken a bit of a vacation to rest his mind and body for what lay ahead. He needed to get back together with Hikoru about his katana skills.

"Sorry I'm late." Baldur said to the room as he sat down next to his friend and guild mate. Teayre couldn't be here due to the safe zone, but Takao was always a wildcard if he would show up somewhere or not. If only they had Oikawa back as well. Ariel was also missing from the planning meeting, but he knew there was some bad blood between her and other members of the frontline, especially Hikoru.

Pulling the two katana out of his obi, Baldur rested them against the table next to him so it was more comfortable to sit while at a chair. He then leaned over to whisper to Calrex.

The brunette was walking the road towards the knight of bloods guild hall clad in her heavy armour. Her speed was quick and step was heavy. Her eyes was focused forward and fists was held tight at her sides. She isn’t very fond of the knight of blood dudes. They think they are so special, just because they are the biggest guild. Those thougths wasn’t being countered as she entered the building the meeting was going to be held in. It was decorated with those white and red banners everywhere. Or that was how the berserk healer felt. She glanced at one of the banners and rolled her eyes. ‘’Look at me. Im a knight of the blood and I am so fancy in my red and white. Weh weh weh.’’ She said with  mocking tone as she opened the doors to the meeting room and walked in. She looked around the room before she walked over to the table and sat down on one of the chairs. She leaned her axe to the table beside her.

‘’Hello gentlemen. Nice to see you all.’’ She said with a plain voice that didn’t sounded like she was thinking that and nodded to each of them. When her eyes went to the bluehaired she showed a shadow of a smile. ‘’Oh hi Birdie. It was a while ago.’’ Then I leaned back and waited for the meeting to start.

As the doors opened up to the meeting room, Macradon would quickly stand up at the sight of the Commander. A quick head bow as he would address him "Commander, good to see you" he said and would sit back into his chair again, resting his elbows on the table and his hands in front of his mouth as he scanned the area. As the doors opened, Baldur came in. It was nice seeing the Gaijin Samurai at a meeting, he was a great asset to the frontlines, and Macradon was not against him being here whatsoever. “Baldur, Great seeing you!” he exclaimed. Of all the people on the frontlines, Baldur was at least one of them that didn’t bother him that much, he didn’t actually bother Macradon at all.

A peculiar figure entered the meeting room, Macradon was somewhat happy, but his hoped had shattered, Zandra was still … like that. He let out a deep sigh as he stood up, he had to be formal, no matter the person, as this was part of his guild hall. “Hello, Zandra, good you could come” he said, trying to make a formal, though still friendly, facade, even though it was forced, he actually pulled it off pretty well, as he had been close friends with Zandra. It was … quite unfortunate what has happened, but it can’t be changed, the past is the past and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Soon after Birdie sat down, Itzal assured her that should she have something important to say, he would be her voice for the meeting. She nodded in a show of appreciation, "That means a lot, thank you. I think it would be dangerous for me to weigh in on any issues though, my raid experience is... lukewarm at best."

Her attention was stolen by Mac as he brushed past, uttering a few words that made her eyebrows fall. "I... see," was all she could utter in response, seeing as he hadn't stuck around for any meaningful converse. One day, the girl would learn why he'd taken such unnecessary lethal action - just not today. A set of footsteps drowned out the rest. As Birdie turned her wandering eyes, she spotted a particularly imposing figure who claimed the grandest seat in the hall; Authority seemed to ooze from the man's figure, and the girl naturally pinned him as the leader of the Knights.

Although it appeared that the discussion would begin soon, more players entered, Zandra among them. She couldn't recall the last time they'd exclusively interacted, though the bluenette smiled and replied all the same. "Right? It's good to see you again." Now facing the man at the head of the table, the girl laid her forearms down and awaited whatever may come next.

Edited by Birdie

As the doors unlocked for the first person to be invited, the hunter was genuinely surprised to see the master of shadows himself to be the first on the scene.  He was one of the few that had the readied access to the same information that he did about the boss, as they both ventured through the labyrinth with some of the other front linesmen.  @Hikoru seemed to want to help out with the proceedings today, and the hunter didn't really mind.  It would be rude to deny a team mate that slogged through the same grueling acts, and not provide the succor they so rightly gained.

"Hello, Hikoru.  I'm all for you helping out, Hikoru.  All of us that have the information shouldn't let our minds idle.  We should be giving thoughts form."

Around now, would be the time that @Itzal would join the proceedings.  The two of them being scouts, the hunter wondered if he was just as tactically gifted as he was.  He seemed to know well enough of the world around them when the hunter asked him about the current energy issues that were plaguing the land.

"Itzal!  I'm raring to hear what you have in mind for this boss, too."

Two more came through the door: the ultramarine, @Calrex ; and a player named @Birdie.  Calrex has been well known by this point in their fight through the front lines.  His wife was also well known, but for other reasons.  Unfortunately, due to their current situation, the hunter wouldn't be able to invite Teayre along.  He would have to apologize to sis later.  With Birdie, it was an interesting inquiry.  She wanted to join the proceedings, even though she may have been a much lower level than most of the front lines.  The hunter decided to let her in, more on the fact that even someone of lower leveling, can make all the difference.  Also, she may know others that did not want to join the meeting, for one reason or another.

"Calrex!  Welcome!  Miss Birdie.  Do not worry about it in the slightest.  Any insight or plan that you can think up may be looked into."

It wasn't too long after them that the rest of his guild mates appeared before them.  Captain of the Vanguard, @Macradon, and Commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath, @Heathcliff.  Hirru was still the odd man out in the fashion district, it seemed.  The two had near casual wear for the both of them, if robes counted as casual.  The hunter only had the his black sleeveless turtleneck, slacks, and the crimson blades cloak that he wore to many meetings to hide the other two.

"Capt. Mac.  Commander Heathcliff."

The hunter would acknowledge is superiors before being asked if he had anything for a plan.

"Not that I can think up in a flash.  I wanted to hear the ideas of everyone else, first."

The next two to come through the doors were @Baldur of Spectrum and @Zandra.  He was happy to see both of them, as it was some time since all of them had seen each other.  More so for Zandra, as her hearing the planning of this day would be essential for the Crown Lion's involvements later on.  Due to the events of an earlier date, Ariel had been banned from entering the building and has been under investigation by the members of the Blood Oath, by Commander Heathcliff's orders.  Still, the hunter knew that they could not bar her from fighting the floor bosses, so the hunter looked into Zandra being an intermediary while also giving her the lowdown of the plans ahead.

"Thank you for coming, Baldur.  You're not late.  We're only just getting started."

"Zandra, thank you for coming on my behest.  We need you and Ariel more over, but due to circumstances that you may already know, we can't allow her in this building.  My apologies to you, in earnest, for the inconvenience."

With that, there didn't seem to be any more that either could come, or wanted to come in.  The hunter stood by his commander, and cleared his throat.  In a louder voice to everyone in the room, he would start the proceedings.

"Welcome everyone!  Let's get this meeting started.  As some of you may know, the band of Hikoru, Itzal, Macradon, Anemone, and I; all traveled and scoured through the 21st floor to find its labyrinth and search its depths to find the boss room.  We found it not too long ago, and as we opened its gates to peer inside."

"A large cavern met our eyes.  To the same decor as the rest of the 21st floor, but to a much larger scale than the rough tunnels the blanket it.  I doubt that we'll have to scramble for room, but more on that later."

"Dotted around the area, before the boss could show itself, we could find crystals in a few key places.  Unfortunately, it seems that they hold something that I have not seen before.  The crystals held perfectly preserved remains of people.  Soldiers.  Origins unknown to me, but maybe more could be explained later."

"The floor boss of the 21st floor would give us a loud warning before revealing itself.  A dragon, if my information is right.  Black as night, but something seemed slightly off about it.  Quite big, as a dragon should be, with more health bars than any boss that we have seen to date.  It's name.. is <<Tesseleth, The Tyrant>>."

He turned to Hikoru to proceed.

"I believe that is most of it, but I'm sure that I'm missing some details.  If not, then we can proceed to formulating any hypothesis and planning around them."

Itzal watched as Macradon walked in, and her words to Birdie were not lost on his sharp ears as he sat near to her in the first place.  He leaned over to Birdie after it was over "I'd like to know more about what that was about afterwards, if that's ok with you that is."  The next person to enter was Heathcliff.  Itzal kept up his straight face from this point forward.  Like many who were in this room, he disliked the guild they sat among at this moment.  Baldur came in next, automatically lifting Itzal's spirit.  He chuckled as he acknowledged Itzal before sitting down, apologizing for his being late.  Then Zandra walked in.  Itzal hadn't seen her in a while, and while he wanted to hang out with her, he had heard the rumors about Ariel and saw how she acted towards the others.  He was hoping she could clarify it a little bit for him after this meeting.  Then Hirru began to speak to everyone, sharing the details of the boss and the room that it was in.  Before he did he told Itzal that he would love to hear his thoughts on the matter, so he decided he would.  After Hirru finished, Itzal nodded and spoke once he had finished.  "My immediate thought on the matter of the frozen soldiers, is that the boss may have an ability, allowing it to absorb the life force of any of them to heal itself, or give itself buffs of some sort.  I think this reasoning is more likely since many of them were in pretty good condition.  I don't see any other reason for these individuals to be there.  Of course they might be npcs who could help us fight if there is a way to release them, but the chances of that are extremely low."  He paused for a moment before continuing.  "In addition, this dragon doesn't seem to be closely tied with any particular lore, but we can guess that it's mitigation will be enough to prevent any heavy damage at least, and being a dragon it most likely will have breath attacks.  Whether this attack will be the default fire breath, or if it has elemental attacks like some games and stories do, I'm uncertain.  Regardless of that, the only thing we can really prepare for certain is it's raw damage, and the possibility of it healing itself."  If we can get damage over time enhancements, and or effects from potions such as toxic or burn, then we should probably give those to the dps players."

@Birdie @Hirru

Hikoru watched as everyone entered the building, and he felt a small blush as Zandra came in, but his cowl hid it well. It soon faded as more and more piled in. He was given the ok to talk about planning, and as Hirru he was about to speak but It all immediately chimed in. He noted the enthusiasm, but was a bit peeved that he was interrupted even though it was clear that Hirru was motioning for him to say something. He cleared his throat and stood to get everyone's attention, then stood and removed his cowl to reveal his face, something he rarely did unless he was in charge of something.

"While I agree with the hypothesis Itzal, there is also the chance that they could be bad. Knowing the man that made this game and how he likes to mess with us, it's a big possibility, but even I'm unsure of what they could be used for, and they could very well be allies or enemies. We won't know until we get there." He said, then opened up his HUD and opened an Image, holding it for people to see. "If you also look, there are puddles around. Not giant pools, but big enough little areas for a player to sit in. My money says that some way shape or form, these will be useful. I didn't catch a good number, but I'd say about five to six from what I saw. I don't know what these could be used for, but if what It all said is correct, and the creature uses burn attacks, there's the possibility that these can counteract it." He said, then looked around. "Any other thoughts on the matter?"

• 2 weeks later...

Although, the young scout did seem to have a great deal of eagerness to him; that doesn't excuse the fact that the hunter had led the floor unto Hikoru.  Thankfully for many, Hik was generous.  The hunter was just as tolerant as many of his brothers were, though that wouldn't be the same for his Commander, if he knew.  Though, Itzal probably didn't hear their previous engagement.  Instead, the hunter focused on the meat and bones of what was being discussed.

The meeting seemed to hang more on the environment, than the actual dragon.  It is true that there had not been anything like this in some time.  These crystallized soldiers could either be a huge tell towards one of the bosses moves, or they could be reinforcements.  Now, if the latter, on which side do they all?

All speculation, but the hunter had his own thoughts.

"What if, the dragon has a type of ice / petrification elemental breath attack, as Itzal hypothesizes.  That could explain some of the surrounding evidence.  The pools of water can easily catch us off guard when that attack comes, and freeze us in place.  The frozen warriors can be our evidence to that."

The hunter said aloud to anyone that could hear, but with the way that the guild hall was fashioned, that wouldn't be a problem.

"Now, if these warriors could be released, then we will need one of the groups to take care of them before we get over run.  Standard procedure for most of the veterans here, but still something to be brought up.  We haven't seen separate mobs in a floor boss fight for some time.  Prepare for that eventuality too."

Edited by Hirru

This was when Macradon would butt into the conversation as he had just been sitting idle and listening to the other frontliners discuss the situation. He would stand up and raise a hand as he would begin to come with his thoughts "If it's about taking out large number of opponents, I'd believe both Zandra and I are both capable fighters. If we can be grouped up together, we can sweep them quickly, of course with help from other" he'd say, even though he wasn't too fond of the fact being in the same party as Zandra, but he just hoped that the Zandra he knew was there somewhere. Believing that the two masters of AOE attacks would be able to quickly take care of stupid minions, that sounded like a nice and easy plan. Of course the two could still deal a lot of single targeted damage, just lacking behind the main DPS players sligthly.

Thinking secptically at @Hikorus statement, Macradon wasn't too sure that small puddles would be able to do anything against a dragon's breath attack. If the soldiers had been frozen in place, what isn't to say that the dragon is capable of doing that to the players. He would exhale lightly and begin to comment upon what he thoguht would be adequate "As @Itzal said, if it does have healing capabilities, Damage over Time attacks will be nice having. And from what I can see, we have multiple theories for these frozen pillars of what seemed like medieval soldiers. If these pillar men do awaken, we have to be cautious as you have stated. We are still not sure if they are with or against us. What I'm concerned about is that the Dragon might have capabilities of freezing enemies, shown by these warnings of pillar men" he noted "But that is just a theory as well, so we might not be too sure abotu that" he commented upon himself.

• 4 weeks later...

OOC: Short post, will elaborate on a bit

IC:

It seemed like the boss fight discussion had already begun when Calrex started paying attention. He had zoned out for a short period to collect his thoughts, but now started taking in what was being said. A lot of it he had heard before, but there was something slightly different for each fight, going from his past experience and knowledge.

"I have to agree with Hik and Hirru on the soldiers. I don't believe there's been a fight in the past where we've gained allies right in the middle of the fight, and I don't think that's going to change anytime soon, unless Itzal is right and we get lucky that this is the first time. They're likely going to be more enemies to keep us off of the boss, so taking them out is a necessity. Mac and Zandra certainly have the equipment for eliminating multiple enemies, but having more AoE fighters would certainly help. Depending on this dragon's capabilities, should it have some form of effect to take people out of the fight, even temporarily, we'd better prepare to prevent that. A safeguard potion can absorb the first shot, but we should have a backup one if possible. Every person or group unable to do damage for a round draws out the battle and puts everyone at greater risk, so the longer we can keep everyone in the fight the better."

Nodding at Calrex, Macradon would look at everyone at the meeting and begin to explain “With all these theories, one thing will be certain, we’d be needing safeguard potions and and the same as usual, the frontlines with their equipment. From what I can see, one one really has anything else to add onto this, so my proposal is that we start the raid in 3 days. What do you have to say to that, frontliners?” he asked the gathering around him. Hoping the Celestial Ascendants at least would join onto that thought as they were one of the frontline guilds as well. Delaying the raid would only mean more time wasted in this digital world of madness. Without thinking much about the ideas, Macradon would look around the guild hall. All of the frontline guilds were present, the Knights of Blood Oath, the Spectral Coalition and the Celestial Ascendants.

@Calrex @Hirru @Heathcliff @Baldur @Hikoru @Itzal @Zandra @Birdie

• 3 weeks later...

[One Month Later]

The hunter agreed on all points thus far.

"That sounds like the more logical plan of action.  We're going to be fighting an unknown creature of immense power level, so we need to take every precaution that we can create."

The hunter spoke up after his brother-in-arms finished. Calrex seemed to agree on the matter that we need to be wary of the frozen soldiers, as well as, the puddles that surround them.  Although, with this knowledge, they could still only speculate.  The only good plan was to prepare for everything.  New weapons, armor, and consumables need to be created to max everyone's potentials.  These new materials need to be farmed as quickly as possible to complete said orders.  That also goes into the current craftsmen that they had.  More craftsmen need to be invested in to grow the vast network of professions, and make item creation that much faster.

"If there is no one else, then this meeting is adjourned.  Spread the word to your guilds and comrades, and make your own plans and preparations."

"We end <<Tesseleth, The Tyrant>> in 3 days time."

Edited by Hirru