F1 PP) The Emerald Raid <<DHA>>

Spoiler

After a while in being in SAO more bosses we’re only going to be discovered in a amount of time… however, recently a group of information brokers hired some explorers to check out a mysterious castle that had appeared on floor 10, on arrival they couldn’t get in no matter how hard they tried… not even Aincrad’s best Scout could get in. And on the door there are 9 crystal slots, which presumably you needed 9 specific gems to get in, then miraculously they had found a dragon protecting an emerald in the plains of floor 1, it was said that the dragon hatched not too long ago and no matter what they tried they couldn’t get the Emerald from the dragon. They ask of you for help, maybe collecting all 9 will meet in grand fortune?

=-=

rxaM5cieUWVjqzwySIutgV7mCT25cGZOWwsb9UQO

Rhaegal - the Emerald Hatchling

HP: 125 - MIT: 25 - ACC: 0 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 50

Abilities:

<<Cute Rawr?>> On a LD roll of 17+ when this boss attacks, this boss will make a very adorable sound that somehow freezes your character in place, removes all evasion properties.

=---=

Recommended Level: 10

Post Limit: 1 Page (20+)

=---=

Rewards:

1 SP - 500 Col

<Rhaegal’s Emerald> [Vanity Quest Item] : 1 of 9, collect all 9 and meet whom that waits before you, only then will you get the grand prize.

Sky smiled as he cracked his back, standing out in the edges of the plains. He needed to start this raid, the raid aganst the emerald Hatchling. He had heard rumours about this nerferious quest, he had heard it was brutally hard and long... He wondered how true that was. He had never backed out of a challenge before, and he wasn't about to!

However, he knew he couldn't do this whole thing alone. He was worried..... He didn't want to go into this unprepared, and worried that he was going to be alone for the whole thing.......

Who can i invite? No one from the guild... I only really see Eatos around the place, no one else....... So thats one.... Maybe Aster, she was a healer too, that makes two healers.... So that should be good... I could invite Fire along, she might enjoy this, and i might see how she's doing... Thats four, including myself....

He thought about it, before sighing, opening his list and sending all three a identical message, though obviously interchanged the name between them.I

Hey, I'm gathering a party for a raid, want to come? If so, meet me at the plains on floor one

After sending that, he wondered who else he could send for, and Hei popped to mind. He was a nice companion, and he trusted him to fight well... Though he had put him in danger once... SKy felt horrible, wondering whether to do it or not, before finally just sending him the same message.

Still thinking about it, he realized they needed a tank! Though he didn't know anyone, but he remembered meeting a strange girl out in the middle of no where... He couldn't pronounce her name, so he had just called her Tel, so he sent her a message to. As he thought more, he wondered if there was anyone else, and put an area message out.

Anyone nearby want to come join me for a raid? Meet me at the plains

With that, he sat down, relaxing in the breeze as he waiting for anyone coming to arrive.

----

OOC Note - For tidyness, we will have a posting order in the order that everyone posts in to enter. For speed, unless told in advance if no post is made within 2/3 days you will be skipped. Goes for all of us, just to make sure this doesn't halt and die with the amount of us there is

@Eatos @Embers @Telrenya @Crozeph @Aster @Hei

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eatos had long known about Stryders raid, it was nothing of a surprise to her upon recieveing a message asking for assistence. She did find it somewhat odd, since she had told him she'd help out equipment wise. The girl stood up within her store, and opened her core inventory. There were many items she could bring to help, because as a Blacksmith, it was her job to keep other players alive. Stryder had asked her to have some pieces on hand, just incase. To hear she was being asked to help in the raid did surprise her somewhat, before remembering that her ability to heal others made her valuable. 

In the end, the girl opted to take a generous portion of her store with her as she exited and locked up. She doubted she'd be able to help them all, and she did intend to give some away, not all. Her rule was 1 free piece, to help with the raid. She would offer a discount as well, but her prices were pretty cheap compared to the other blacksmiths...She went over her own inventory and equipment, before locked the door and heading to the first floor. The first few rounds wouldn't be too hard, it was what came AFTER that worried the girl. 

It didn't take her long to find Stryder, she knew where he had intended to meet players after all. She joined Stryder sitting in the ground. "Heya Stryd. I brought some stuff from the store, to help out with the raids. Mostly weapons and whatnot, but i dunno how helpful it'll be..." 

Embers had been relaxing on the 2nd floor, up a certain mountain. The view itself was great, and it gave her plenty of options to jump and leap around, as well as test out her Sword Arts. She'd been getting the hang off them, but it was still something that just struggled to link to her brain. So she'd spent hours on the mountains just going over it, again and again, to get into the real swing of it. 

That's when she noticed Styders message. A raid eh? She could put it together and realize it was indeed something she Needed to get into. After all, not only would it boost up her levelling, but she'd be able to get some equipment from a raid right? Isn't that now they worked? Only one way to find out. She hoked her way down the mountain, and teleported down to the first floor. It wasn't hard to locate Stryder, nor the girl he was with. Ember moved forwards and leaned against a tree right next to the pair 

"Oi Kid, you called here, here i am. You better owe me one, got it?" She said clearly, demandingly. She had choosen to help, he better realize how lucky he was to have her on his side. 

"Thank you!" Telrenya called to the innkeeper as she stepped out into the city. The woman stretched her arms over her head, still feeling a bit of lingering sleepiness. She had no plans for the day, something that always made her feel a bit anxious, with a need for action beginning to fester. Walking out into the lightly populated streets, Telrenya heard a ringing in her ears that demanded her attention. "Hm?" She mumbled, quickly pulling up her menus and navigating to her messages. It was a rare thing for her to receive a message, and curiosity quickly welled up inside of her. Her brown eyes skimmed over the contents of Stryder's message, and once she had finished they nearly began to sparkle. 'A raid? Oh my gosh, is there going to be a lot of people? Why did he choose to invite me?' A slew of questions filled her mind, but she didn't bother to dwell on them.

It didn't take her long to reach the city gates and enter the fields outside of town. Telrenya looked around for a moment before she spotted what she thought was the somewhat familiar figure of Stryder sitting in the grass. Near him were the figures of two other women, each sporting a vibrant hair color. She quickly recognized Embers, and a nervous smile took over her expression. The fiery redhead was a bit intimidating, but she was grateful for her companionship in taking on the other beginner quests with her. Forcing her legs to carry her forward Telrenya approached the small group with a tiny wave. "Hey, uhm... I got your message?"

It didn't take long for the scenery of the Town of Beginnings to grow stale. The same busy city, the same shops, the same plaza that brought back the memory of The Announcement. Aster frowned, looking down to the orange fox that lazily curled up beside her. The ginger healer sat with her legs crossed, her back to a large fountain as she considered what she should do with her day. She had just about exhausted the materials in her shop, but she rather hated the processes of obtaining more. She couldn't--or rather, wouldn't--fight, and she was poorly-equipped for scouting. A small sigh escaped her lips; the path of a full-healing build was fulfilling at times, but it left her with little more to do than advertise herself out and hope she would eventually be invited to a competent group. Perhaps someday, if she were to ever exhaust all of the options for support skills, she might expand her skill set a bit.

Interrupting her thoughts, a message notification called her to open her menus. The teen perked up after reading the message, mentally crossing her fingers as she stood up. "Come on, Reginald." She ordered, and the fox's head picked up and stared at his master for a moment before he stood up and gave a small shake.

Finding the place that Stryder had designated they meet, Aster was a bit surprised to see a small group had already formed. She easily picked out the raven-haired player, only to find him surrounded by women. One of her eyebrows arched, but she shook her head slightly before approaching. Reginald bounded ahead of her, quickly investigating the scene and sticking his nose where it didn't belong. The orange fox pressed his paws against Stryder's shoulder as he leaned against the boy to sniff at his clothes and hair.

Calm, cool winds was something that Crozeph really liked. Its as if he was filled with peace for a long time. Floor one was Crozeph's playground back on his lower level days, now he's in Yomi and running a shop which gives of a sherlock-ish vibe on whoever enters. "Haven't felt this breeze in a while" he said to himself. What could possibly go wrong today? Crozeph is strong enough for the mobs of the floor and he can manage on helping others...if needed. He knew that at some point, someone will ask questions and he would literally about answering questions about directions "really bad at those" he muttered. The wind continued to move as Crozeph sat at the plains and enjoyed a peaceful day but his katana rests on his lap with his left hand on the hilt "I better be ready for some boars or wild vermins here" he thought. A few minutes passed and Crozeph remained still, watching the scenery and searching where the town of beginning is. It was until a message popped-out of his user interface.

"Looks like someone is asking for help on something" he thought. Crozeph stood up and brushed the grasses that cling to his black coat and pulled down his hood "I better be moving" he uttered. Crozeph strapped his katana on his side and began making his way to whoever it was that sent a message.

Once again, the weather was good on the first floor, so the sun shone on Hei's face as he woke up in his small room above the shop. He let out a long yawn, before he stretched his arms and then his whole body. "Hm, what will I do today" he said to himself, as he stood up from his bed and walked downstairs to have some tea and breakfast. As Hei hadn't any plans for the day, he had a look at his store, to see if everything was alright, and as expected it was. - Well, I don't think there will be custom today, so I won't open up. Maybe I'll go and have a swim, haven't done this for quite a while - he thought, and after finishing eating, he quickly grabbed a few pieces of food and some normal cloths and left the house.

Outside the town, he quickly walked to the lakes, where he would be most of the day. The sun shone war onto his bare skin as he tested the water with his foot. It was cold, but not to cold to take a swim, and so Hei went in, feeling alive from the intense chill, that went all over his body. Swimming in the lake, Hei was turning this fun morning into a training, until he heard a small bell ringing. - Oh, a message for me, that's interesting. I wonder who wants something from me - and as he was curious all the time, Hei didn't even wait till he was out of the water to open the menu and nearly sinking, as he forgot to swim, when he saw that the message was from Stryder. When he read, what the message said, he said to himself "Nice, that sounds way more interesting than waiting in my store if anybody enters, and even more interesting than swimming." As he was already outside the town, Hei quickly swam back to the shore, and dried himself, before equipping his battle gear.

Now he was ready and shortly after, he arrived at the plains, and found Stryder sitting on the ground, surrounded by girls, of whom he only knew two. So he walked over, his emerald green leather mantle streaming in the wind, and stopped a few feet away from the group. "Hi Stryder, what's going on, have you opened up a harem?" he said jokingly, before taking a better look at the girls and realizing he had just called them Stryder's harem. His face blushed a little, as he wasn't sure if everyone has noticed that it was just a joke. Lightly bowing, to hide his face, he then introduced himself, "Oh, and hi to all of you. For those who don't know me, my name is Hei."

It didn't take long for Sky to see his first friend, Eatos, appearing out of no where, though she had known so he wasn't suprised that she was the first to arrive. He smiled, glad she was bringing some items for the raid! He was glad, she was making this work to her advantage, a good skill to have.

"Might be useful, don't sell yaself short!" He says, giving a thumbs up, before hearing another familiar voice, WAY to familiar. Someone he knew just by how cocky and self centered the voice sounded, but for some reason he liked it.

"I think you already owe me a few Fire" He laughs back to her.

Shortly after, he heard a sort of shy voice, turning around and seeing Tel, someone he had only met once but he liked her spirit, having survived in that desert... He was impressed with her wit, so he was giving her a chance here, not only to help with this quest chain but also for him to hopefully make a new friend!

"Hey Telrenya, long time no see! Glad you could make it!" He cheefully says, not actually expecting to get anyone else, until of he felt something pressing into his shoulder, feeling like paws, and as he looked at his shoudler he saw it, Reginald. He remembered the little fox as Asters familiar. It had been REALLY akward the last time they had met, but he hoped that this time it would be different. 

"Welcome Aster, glad to see ya" He said, smiling. 

After seeing Aster, he had a good feeling that Hei would come up soon, and hewas right, but in a way he hadn't expected. He had suggested he was opening... a Harem!!!?? The kind of crap that happens in all animes. He looks around, seeing he actually is surrounded by girls, making him blush himself, laughing out loud to make it at least not be akward. 

"Well, we have a good party here, not a Harem!" He laughs at Hei, punching him on the arm as he walks over, glad to have his friends here. These were people he had a good feeling he could trust, and if he dind't know yet, he knew by the end of this, if they lived, they would be great friends, he hoped.

@Eatos

The girl watched as the raid party arrived and, well, she let out a sight sigh. She knew only one other in the raid, Hei from the guild. Everyone else was mostly a stranger to her, except that Telranya girl, who hadcome to her store once actually. Still, with everyone arriving, she would have stepped up and said what she needed to say. But the comment from, of all people, about the formation of a Harem! That's what froze her. And forced her to look around. Out of the total of 6 members, there were 4 were female. But the suggestion alone, given even she knew the purpose of Harem was nothing innocent.

She stood up in front of the ground, and opened her inventory for people to see. She did hesitate calling out to them, still flustered about the Harem comment more than anything else.

"R-right, so, Hi" She felt her heartbeat slow in her chest and she seemed much more confident "My name is Eatos, and while this may be Stryders raid, i'm still taking somewhat charge here" She looked over at Stryder as if telling him that was what was happening, given how he had involved her in the planning. "As only a few of you know, i'm currently a Blacksmith situated on the 4th floor. While the first raid won't be too dangerious, the higher floor ones will be, and i don't want anyone dying on these. Because of that, you're all welcome to one item for free, and i can give you a discount if you need anything else for the higher floors"

While it MAY be seen as her advertising her shop, which in part it was, she was also just trying to be helpful for the rest of the team. The last thing she wanted was people to die on raids like this.

Link to Store is in Signature. All items are within there.   no Shana; S

She owed him favours?! She chuckled as the others all arrived. Oh for now maybe, but once she had a few levels under her belt. He'd realize her strength, and when that happened. She'd strike one hella-bargain in her favour. And when that happened, well, everyone would either bend a knee, or burn. She cared little which. She carefully watched as everyone else arrived. Telrenya, or Blondie in her mind, she remembered. The earlier levels of quests they'd done as a pair, and the girl had grown some spine. Well, Grown was one word for it. She smiled at the girl. The rest she didn't know, and since Stryder was in charge, she'd wait for his call. 

However, the first thing she'd react to was Hei. His comment about the formation of a Harem. She laughed, loudly and stepped towards Hei, a grin eating at her face "A harem Eh?! Clearly someones never been to a party with me, when i rock up, the Harem follows" She knew it may be 'rude' to say it, but she didn't care. If he was trying to show any form of control, she'd kick him down into the dirt. She didn't know if it was a joke or not, but on the rare chance it was, she wasn't taking it from him or anyone. 

The blue-haired girl introduced herself, but more importantly, offered her FREE equipment. She couldn't say NO, that was just irresponcible. If someone was offering to give her what she wanted, and she didn't have to take it via force, then all the better.

"Perfect Bluey, that Scythe of Anguish just calls to me, ain't the best quality but given you're giving it out for free. I'm not gunna argue with it" 

Quickly losing interest in the raven-haired boy, as he didn't offer to pet, feed, or play with the familiar, Reginald moved on. The fox pushed his front paws off of Stryder's shoulder and made his way to the other players that were nearby, sniffing at their ankles without regard to their personal space. Should any of them reward his rudeness with attention, he would gladly accept.

Meanwhile, the fox's bespectacled master let out a tiny sigh and shook her head at the animal's actions. The healer had given up trying to control the familiar's curious nature long ago, as it seemed that no matter what she did, Reginald would find a way to investigate any 'new' people or things around them. "So," She spoke up, taking a brief look at the other players that had arrived on the scene. "Fill us in on the details of this 'raid'?" She prompted Styrder, curious herself as to what they could expect. There was a sizeable group here, leading her to wonder why they needed so many players to take on this challenge.

"Oh! You're the woman from the fourth floor!" Telrenya exclaimed after she recognized Eatos. Her blue locks were hardly common, but at the mention of a blacksmith, she felt the need to speak up. "Thank you for this, by the way," She smiled and placed her left hand on the hilt of the rapier resting against her hip. Radiant Dawn had served her well, and it would very likely continue to do so until she'd reached an even higher level. "Once I have the money, you'll see me back at your shop." Her smile grew a bit wider.

A couple of other people had shown up, leading Telrenya to count a total of six players. The size of the group had her feeling a little intimidated, left to wonder what could require such a large party. Before she had a chance to voice her concerns, the girl with orange hair spoke up with a similar question. Telrenya thought she had heard Stryder mention the girl's name, but she couldn't recall exactly what it was. After catching Eatos' name in her introduction, that would mean the ginger girl was the only person she was really unfamiliar with.

(ooc: Crozeph enters the fray)

Crozeph walked and walked, he was a slowpoke today but his determination to join and take part on some battle gives him the thrill. The wind blew calmly around and the pitch black- hooded boy has no plans to rush all the calmness he's taking in, he'll be needing it later. It was a few minutes of walking and savoring every breeze that hits him before he noticed a crowd of players, not that big but enough for him to conclude that one of them was the onw who sent the message."Looks like something's up, players of different levels have gathered" he thought. Crozeph then began taking his pace walking towards them, his hands on the pocket of his raven-black coat and his hood covering his head leaving only his fringes and eyes down to his chin visible. Some might be suspicious because of his clothes but all those "looks-creepy-guy-in-the-black-coat" farce was over his head. Crozeph then reached a few feet to them and began observing "let's see what we've got..." so begins the observation of Crozeph. Crozeph's sharp eyes darted to the group as he walks towards them "orange-haired girl, might be someone who can support..." Crozeph turned his eyes on the others "...lots of girls, must be a group of girls trying to prove something to guys but..." his eyes turned to the others, the boys. "The black-haired gentleman-ish guy must be the one who sent the message" he thought "well looks like I'd be able to tip the balance of genders a bit" he thought. The group seemed like enough to take on some huge monsters and gain some extra for all "now what could this be, it looks like a lot of players replied to the message" Crozeph took out his right hand from the pocket of his coat and rested it on the white hilt of his katana that is strapped on his side. It was difficult for him to hide the weapon or lessen the attention it gets. After all, it would seem a little bit weird to carry a three feet long katana that is all white except its sharp edge. 

Crozeph made his way to the group finally and kept his distance outside of the crowd. Some are asking on the nutshell of what to do while others are catching up and meeting again "sorry to intrude but is this party going somewhere? someone sent a message, I'm trying to confirm if this is the group" he asked the girl who was thanking someone for the rapier that she has on her side and plans to visit some shop again "I might be wrong so just point to me where you're leader is" he told her calmly. At this point, Crozeph knew the girl might be surprised by his sudden appearance behind her "don't be scared, crows are supposed to be black" he jokingly told her even though it seemed nonsensical.

Edited by Crozeph

Hei was surprised by Stryders reaction, as he had never seen the guy blushing, but he could understand it, if it hadn't sounded like he wanted it, it was quite a strange assumption. So he was about to apologize for saying something like that, when Stryder walked over to him, punching him on the arm and telling him, that it was a party and not a harem, to show that he wasn't angry with his friend. Just about that time, he noticed that Eatos was looking shocked, so he turned to her, and came closer, to ensure her, that it had been a joke, but he got interrupted when the redhead came to him, a grin all over her face and told him, that it was her kind of party. Her tone made Hei shiver slightly and so he looked down, just mumbling "Well, now I know" then he turned his back to her and said to Eatos "Sorry about my comment, it was just a joke, as it looked like a scene from any manga or anime"

When a black hooded player came towards the party, and talked to Tel, asking her about the raid, Hei faced him - He looks just like I did when I first started, even though I never had the chance to use a katana. - he thought, then answered the guys question. "Hey you, this actually is the group you're looking for. We met up to start a raid against the dragons of this land. My name is Hei and I'm a member of the Emerald Harbingers, who are you?"

Sky stayed quiet to what everyone said, deciding to stay quiet...... For now. He wanted to hear everyone's opinions on this party before hand, and he decided to respond to everyone in turn. He listened to Eatos, offering free gear. He had no idea she would do that, though he wasn't suprised, she would want people to think of her better and with the free offer, she would most likely get on the good side of everyone here. She was right about the higher raids being dangerous, but he didn't know how dangerous. Her reaction to the 'harem' joke was also pretty funny in his eyes.

Then he heard Embers speak up, just owning the harem comment. She was just as confident as ever, and from what he saw it put Hei off. He patted him on the back, holding in a laugh as Fire completely put him down. 

"Fire be nice to the poor kid" He said to her before giving her a light shove, it not being hard enough to even more her, sort of just making her sway away from him. He then turned to Aster and Tel, the former of the two asking about what the details of this were. He knew he would have to tell the group, and then saw a figure in black approaching, asking if this was the group. Hei quickly started talking to him, letting Sky talk about the raid. He made sure his voice was loud enough to be heard by everyone, but addressed the newcomer first.

"I'm Stryder, Crown Prince of the Emerald Harbingers, i sent out the message, nice to see someone outside of this group replied. Now then, for the details" He said, mainly looking at Aster as she had been the one to ask.

"While most of you are low level to what i can remember, the first few of these quests shouldn't be to dangerous. We are embarking on the Dragon Hunter quest chain. Out of the seven people here, assuming our friend in black decides to join us, we should be all good. The lower leveled players will level up as we go so that once we hit the later quests they will be able to support us better" He said, mainly towards Tel and Eatos, not knowing Tel's skill set, and knowing Eatos just didn't have the power to heal a lot. He also looked towards Embers at this point, giving her a little bit of a look saying that she better not try and fight this, he didn't want her getting hurt. 

"The roles we have right now are Myself, Hei and Embers as the DPS. Aster and Eatos are healers. I don;t know your skill sets though, but i'm guessing the guy in black is a damage dealer, based on that katana" He said, looking at the blade, before looking at Tel. "Whats your skill set?"

@Eatos

The first thing that hit Eatos was somewhat hurtful of her pride, something she hated having in the first place but stung non-the-less when only a single person seemed interested in taking a free piece from her store. And it was the red-haired girl who clearly was just levelling up given she had nothing but the starting equipment on. Still, maybe once they hit the higher floors, they’d come around and get the safety they need.

She had been about to make another offer, but she was very quickly distracted. This distraction came in the form of a fox, who came up around her ankles. The girl couldn’t not lean down and start to pet the familiar. She knew it had arrived with the other girl, the ginger one. And while she hadn’t said her name, she was able to work out it was more than likely Aster.

She did perk up slightly at Telrenya, mostly because the girl was showing off her weapon, a weapon she herself had made. Her hurt pride from before was dimishied, as at least one person kept their blade on them and used it. With a final glare ae Hei for his Harem comment, the girl checked her abilities. She was going to be in the backline healing, that was her job with the skill-set she was hunting down. Her one worry was that she wasn’t too high of a level with her ability, but this was the first floor. The more of these ‘raids’ they did, the stronger it would get. She just had to wait.

Items Lost:

-          Scythe of Anguish to @Embers

The arrival of several others wasn’t too shocking, and nothing Embers truly bothered herself with. After all, it wasn’t her job to organise the raid. That was the Kids job, her job was to punch that dragon in the face and laugh as she did. Of course, the one that mentioned the Harem, Hei, amused her greatly. Not only had he started off with that comment, but he had suddenly backed away as if he wasn’t prepared for her to fire back at him. She laughed, more to herself than anyone, about what had just occurred.

She scoffed at Stryder as he gave her a light push, one she was quick to return, albeit with more force in the motion “Me nice? Kid, you’ve met me right?” She leaned back against the tree as she waited for this party to get its head out of its ass and get moving. Something that wasn’t going to happen, it seems, as they seem to focus on just chatting.

Of course, the blue-haired blacksmith did have some uses. Mostly the weapon that she’d given her. Embers looked at the Scythe that was now hers, and grinned. A black scythe, oh she could work with this. She equipped her new weapon, and even gave it a practise swing. Oh how much pain was she going to inflict with this beauty?

-          Received Scythe of Anguish from Eatos

"Hm?" Telrenya was a bit surprised to hear a new voice among the crowd, directed at her of all people. The woman turned to see a man draped all in black, and she registered his question just as he mentioned something about crows being black. She hesitated for a moment, simply taking time to process what the stranger was asking of her, while Hei seemed to spot the situation rather quickly and take over for her. Not only that, but Styder addressed them as a whole soon afterwards. He confirmed them to be a potential group of seven rather than six, and Telrenya felt a friendly smile crawl onto her face. 'Looks like everyone's here. I'm glad everyone seems...mostly nice.' Her thoughts held a bit of apprehension. She could only hope that everyone in their rag-tag party would get along. Discord on the battlefield could be a deadly distraction, after all.

Telrenya perked up, standing at attention when Stryder's eyes expectantly met hers. "Oh, right," She seemed a bit unsure, as if thinking about how to answer his simple question. She placed a hand on the hilt of her rapier as she spoke up again. "I have my weapon skill right now, but I was hoping to build...umm..." She hesitated, lowering her eyes as she searched for what she wanted to say. 'What's the term... High...?'

"Hybrid!" She stated when the word finally clicked into place. Giving a small clearing of her throat to dissolve some of the embarrassment she began to feel. She ran her hand through the air in front of her, tapping some button as quickly as her muscle memory would carry her until she summoned Fear Eater, the shield that Hei had gifted to her. She lightly bit her bottom lip as she wielded the shield on her arm, wondering how much the other players might think she didn't look suited for the role. "I would like to take some more defensive skills. If it would help our party through the more difficult quests, I would even focus on them over more damage abilities." As always, she spoke honestly, hoping Stryder and the others would accept her answer.

Crozeph pulled down the hood of his coat which doesn't make much of a change. Raven-black hair, sharp eyes, a faint smile, that was all who he is most of the time around people. The wasn't able to answer fast but the two men were quick to respond and one introducing himself as Stryder " Crown Prince of something..." he didn't quite catch the whole title but it seems the guy is of some royalty. There was also Hei, the one who assured Crozeph that he isn't barging in on the wrong group of players who also asked his name "Hey...er...Hei? I'm Crozeph, I go by the nickname Crow for convenient purposes since it's quite tiring pronouncing the 'zeph' part" he replied "and maybe the coat kinda makes me look like one." It was undeniable. Crozeph had a dark but stained by mud colored pants which seemed like it went through some plowing field. The coat however gives off a jet black feel whenever the sun hits it. 

Crozeph unbuttoned his coat revealing a white buttoned shirt, wrinkled. He let out a deep breath, there was nothing to worry now that he's in a group. Although Crozeph is a bit worried about the girl holding a scythe "let me guess, the girl holding a scythe is named Reaper?" he told the rapier girl beside him again. Crozeph turned his attention to Stryder who was telling them of what to expect and what to do at least and assessing the role of everyone in the party. At the assumption of Crozeph being a damage dealer, he was eager to explain a few points of what his build is "I strive to make precise and well-executed attacks, AoEs are not my style but I do like to knock the wind out of enemies" he told Stryder.

Hei was really happy when Stryder came and helped him, as the fiery read head was more than he could handle. He had never met a girl that was that had  temperament and at the same time seemed to be so aggressive, but he couldn't deny that his comment had been silly and rude. After that Stryder explained to them, what they were going to do and Hei got really excited, as it was something new to him. He had never been a guild player and so most of the time, he had not even tried to kill big bosses and do raids or just had gathered complete strangers around him, so this was something new.

When the black cloak wearing player pulled back his hood and his hair was just as black, Hei wasn't surprised when he told that he was called by a nickname and that it was crow. - OK, so this guy is crow and he is a damage dealer, even though he isn't using an aoe weapon. So just single target as most of us. - he thought when he looked through them. He then decided to walk over to Eatos and ask her about the free items, as he didn't really need a new item to be more helpful, but as he was going to become a Hybrid fighter tank, it wasn't bad to ask a smith about a good shield. "Hey Eatos, you said you had some free items, or even when not, some special offer. I wonder if I you had a shield fitting my fighting style, or if you know what kind of shield it could be"