F1 PP) The Emerald Raid <<DHA>>

Before anyone of his team could get ready to fight again, Stryder jumped in and killed the baby dragon in front of them. Hei was happy that the quest had been finished and that it had been so easy and of cause that no one had been injured. He knew that Stryder had taken some damage when he attacked it, but seeing how strong the healing ability of Eatos was, he saw no problem in getting a little damage in a fight like this. When he saw that they had not just completed a quest, but also already got a follow up for it, Hei walked over to Stryder and said "Nice attack you landed there, and it looks like we got some good teamwork over there" pointing at Tel and Amber " Will we go and continue with the next Quest, or should we return later? I myself are ready for some more fighting, but who knows about the others." While he was waiting for Stryder to answer or ask the others, he took his spear and did some easy training, just to not stand there looking bored.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky looked around at everyone, noticing everyone had been pretty silent since they finished the battle. Only hei and Eatos had talked, everyone else seemed.... Lost in there own world. He sighed, wondering what to do next. They had the next step in front of them.... It was just up to them to take it. He looked over at everyone, grinning, prepared to continue this quest line... Soon.

"Well, we did it. Now we got the next floor to go. We will finish these dragons, this one wasn't to hard. Anyway, when we decide to do the next one, i'l let everyone know, but for now lets stock up and get ready, cuz they are only going to get harder from here on out" He says to everyone, before waving his farewell and walking away. They had done part one, but now they had to go do the rest of it, and who knew how much there was.

REWARDS

500 Col - Everyone

3 SP - Everyone (2 Page, 1 Quest)

<Rhaegal’s Emerald> [Vanity Quest Item] : 1 of 9, collect all 9 and meet whom that waits before you, only then will you get the grand prize.