F2 SP) It all started with a rock <GM Martial Art>

Sky woke up, yawning as he got out of bed. It was early in the morning, like, extremely early in the morning. The sun had barely risen past the moutnains, and his small Tailor was only jsut getting some light through the windows, lighting up the entire room with a beautiful golden morning sun. As he got up, he he looked at his hands, smiling as he remembered getting his martial arts skill.

It had been on top of a mountain only around two hours from his home, without shortcuts. It had taken him a full day, he had gotten SO angry at the rock, he had pretty much nearly killed himself and Eatos.... He remembered her falling asleep while helping him.... Then someone randomly came up the mountina with the very gloves he was wearing now, and helped him break it! He was so glad that he had done that, and now he was strong enough to fight anything he had come across, and thanks to those two people.... He now had his first Grandmaster Skill, his Martial Arts skill.

Spoiler

ID# 88174 results:

Battle: 2+3+1(Concentration) = All Might - 11*15x1- 165

Giant Python - 155/220HP - 66 DMG

Stryder - 395/440HP | 29/44 EN | 1 EVA | 21MIT | 3 ACC 

Concentration - 5/5 - Survival Active

ID# 88175 results:

MOB: 7-1=6 - Hit- 66-21-45 DMG done to Stryder

Sky got out of bed, his combat gear already donned. His gentlemen's Suit.... The first bit of armor he had gotten. He had bought this from a merchant and had it appraised, and it had gotten the exact enhancements he had wanted. Some protective stats, and was lightweight and made it easier for him to avoid enemies. He walked out of his room, grabbing a bite to eat before walking out, just remembering the first time he had used it.... It had been great, he had acually dealt damage, he had been able to fight...

As he was thinking this, the moment he left the safe zone of his shop he felt something bite into his arm, turning his head to look at a massive Python that had sunk its fangs into him, in a big mistake. Sky's concentration had been broken, but his eyes flashed, going a deep red for a moment before he quickly spun, and without using a known art, he delivered one brutally hard right hook which sent the snake flying. His hand stopped glowing its auratic sparkling blue as he walked towards it. Remembering all his time with this skill.

Spoiler

ID# 88217 results:

Battle: 10(Crit, +2dmg) All Might - 11+2*15x1- 195

Giant Python - 0/220HP - 66 DMG

Stryder - 350/440HP | 11/44 EN | 1 EVA | 21MIT | 3 ACC 

Concentration - 1/5 - Survival Active

ID# 88218 results:

Loot: 3-Nothing extra. Col - 220*3 - 660 Col gained.

ID# 88219 results:

MOB: 7-1=6=Hit. 45dmg done.

Sky smiled as the snake striked him again, landing a brutal smack across Skys body, grabbing him and doing what Python's do best, constricting him. Sky, on the otherhand just relaxed, and with one mighty punch, he used used an unknown power once again, and smashed the snake into millennia. It exploded, and he gained a nice amount of col from it. He sighed, before staring into the sky, wondering what other wonders he would see. He recalled actually gaining his skill, and how long it had taken him to save up the experience to actually make it useful.... It had been painful, using that sword, though he still had it.

This skill has become my lifeline.... It has become the skill i will use to save others... At the start it was a connection for me, a way to feel like myself.. But iv become attached to it. Its now become my real way to live in this world...

Sky sighed, wanting to reflect on his past a little more. He looked at the safezone near his shop, it was set up wierdly with a tree inside the limits, and it gave him some refuge. He climbed up it, making sure to tie the rope he had tied to it when he had gotten this place to make sure if he fell, he would be caught instead of falling to his death off a cliff or onto the ground.... Once at the top, he stared at his hands, wondering what he was going to do in the future.

The first time i used this skill was.... ages ago.... I can't even remember, but i'm pretty sure i was out with Eatos... That girl has done so much with me that at this point i trust her more then anyone... This game has changed me, i never thought i would thrive here, i thought i would weather...

As he thought about it, his hands glowed, his experience with them slowly going up. He had access to the rank five arts, but for some reason he hadn't gotten anything else.... His rank hadn't gone up, he hadn't actually gotten the skill. He didn't know why, but as he saw them lighting up as he thought back on experiences he felt like he was on the right track to discovering the most powerful weapon he would obtain here... Something he didn't even know what it was, and it sure wasn't a skill.... It was experience, and not the game kind.

This world may be shaping others, but i want to stop it... I want to save people... I may have thought i would wither away, but i didn't, i thrived... Here i am, alive, well, happy, iv got friends and i live an enjoyable life here.... But others weren't so fortunate...

The glowing died down, Sky deciding to just close his eyes and rest. As he closed his eyes, he saw himself fighting Kyoto, well, not nessassarily fighting, more like hitting Kyoto. He had hated that moment.... He didn't like having to attack another player, it had set his world up. Since then he had hit two other players, one had been a girl called Fire, and the other had been Atzo.... 

Atzo... He gave me the will to survive here.... He is the reason i will fight to keep myself safe, to save others. He is the reason i will keep on my path... Kasier told me that people she knew went to the front with goals like mine, but became selfish... I refuse to be like them, i have my fighting, i have what i need! I will keep myself sane, i will save as many others as i can..... 

Sky groaned at this point, sighing as he rolled out of the tree, falling down to the ground. He forgot that he was about to fall off a tree, but didn't panic as he got clsoe to the ground the rope caught him, letting him go before he leapt up and landed on the ground and rolled with no injury. He got up, and smiled, deciding to practice with his skills a bit. He first up decided to go up the line, starting with his weakest and going to his strongest art.

His weakest was Flash Punch... Sky takes a deep breath, looking at a nearby dummy he had set up. It wasn't anything special, just something he had gotten on his hill to practice his fighting on. He looked at his hand.... Wondering how well this would go. He took a deep breath, before throwing a quick right hook, which hit the humanoid dummy in the jaw, his damage being basic. He didn't know what it was about that sword art, but it felt kind of rewarding to throw that punch.

• 2 weeks later...

Sky straigntened his hand, pulling it back before smashing it forward with brutal speed and strength, his hand impaling the dummy, and a stun icon appearing, then vanishing instantly. He hadn't really used this art much.... The only memory he had of using this was when he had stunned Kyoto when they had found Atzo... That had been a hellish moment, the first time he had hit a player... He hadn't killed him, luckily so his Cursor hadn't stayed red for long, but that moment had showed him that he had to be strong and do the best he could do, and that he had to choose those who were close to him..... He had to be careful with who he could trust.

He had Eatos, his best friend that he had gotten in a long time.... She had been the first person he had met... And he was always going to remember that, and she was always going to be the one he trusted most.

• 2 weeks later...

Sky quickly dashes to the side, then uses his Agressive Twins sword art, imaging two seperate targets. He dahses to one, doing a combination of insanely quick left and right jabs, before turning around and repeating it, smashing the imaginary target. He had never really used this sword art, he had never had the need. Sky had gotten skill in this quickly, having managed to survive with the others, for the most part. He remembered getting into a whole heap of fights, and never having used this, ever, though this skill tree had made his life over a dozen times more easy. Without this he would most likely be dead ten times over, and he wouldn't be as confudent as he was. He had to hide it though, around some people. He wasn't scared of them, but he was scared of people looking at him as a tool. He didn't want people to think he was invinable, and to use him as a tool.

• 3 weeks later...

Sky looked around, before seeing a giant Python. He grinned, running to fight it. It leaped at him, and within a second wrapped itself around him and threw him into a wall... Well a tree. Sky quickly reacted by dashing in and using his All Might sword art, delivering a single brutal right hook to the face that smashed the sname backwards, nearly illing it instantly. He grinned, wanting to end this quickly and get himself some quick loot. His new found power was the tool that would help him keep the ones he cared about alive.... And he was going to use it to the best of his ability! He watched the python with insane precicion, calucating how much he was going to get. Judging by that, he wasn't going to get as much as he could if it was a stronger mob. But eh, he could do it... Eventually. When he got stronger!

Giant Python - 55/220HP - 66 DMG

Stryder - 395/440HP | 27/44 EN | 1 EVA | 21MIT | 3 ACC 

ID# 89317 results: Python Attacking

MOB: 10 - Crit, plus 2 DMG - 68-23= 45

ID# 89316 results: Stryder

Battle: 7+3 - 10 (Non Nat) - All Might - 15x11 - 165 DMG to python

The python was going to die. He simply just had to... Hit it. Sky grabbed its head, holding it up. A lot of stuff had happened since this game started. It wasn't even a  game anymore. This was life. It was going to BE life until he cleared it. Until anyone cleared it. This python was simply one of the many obstacles in his way between that greatness he planned to reach, and it would not stop him no matter how hard it tried. He crushed its windpipe, it evaporating into millions of shards right in his hand. He was done playing around with these creatures. It vanished, he pressed the button, gaining all the col and experience he got from killing it. Which... wasn't a lot. But it was something. He planned it, some day, he would lead a guild. He would get a guild hall. And he would help charge, leading the way to a new dawn.

ID -89418 BD -10

ID# 90363 results:

Craft: 8

Loot: 8

Giant Python - 0/220HP - 66 DMG - Dead Loot

(HP) Bonus Col - 220 Col+ 3*220 - 660 = 880
1 Crafting Material - 1 T1 Mat

Stryder - 395/440HP | 27/44 EN | 1 EVA | 21MIT | 3 ACC  | All Might - 15x11 - 165 DMG 

Edited by Stryder
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Combat round 2

ID# 123383 results:

Battle: 9 - crit - All Might - 15x11+1 - 180 DMG MB 5-4 So miss

Annoying Thread - 0/330HP - 66 DMG.

Stryder - 360/440HP | 10/44 EN | 1 EVA | 21MIT | 3 ACC  |

Loot = 330*3=990

ID# 123384 results: 

Craft: 12

Loot: 9