[F1-PP]Starting the Workout <<TFFLAF>> with Saphira COMPLETE

Jason still wasn't a big fan of searching for silly shrooms, and not fnding any didn't make it better. So he hoped that at least Saphira was more lucky with finding them. This is [censored] lame, I better start finding them, if I wanna learn how this stupid game works. I bet there is some kind of rule implemented, preventing me from gettin to the better quests till I have finished this [censored] search thing with those negative thoughts, he went ahead and looked for some more of them silly shrooms, but he was not successfull. There was one place he had seen earlyier he had hoped that he would find one of them shrooms there, but to his disappointment, there was none there. Being disappointed in how the game had started for him, he walked further into the forest, and yelled at a squirrel that happened to run up a tree. [censored] this [censored], why do I have to do this? And ya little f*cker, what are ya lookin at. Ya thinkin thats funny?

Spoiler

ID# 88454
Loot: 5+2 = 7 -> none found

@Saphira

Edited by Jade Eye

As Saphira stand up again she heard someon angry cursing - It sounds like...Jade Eye?! Oh man, he must be really angry. I hope he would found his shrooms -  Saphira sighed - Damn, he is really loud. I must be in the vicinity of him...uuh I hope he will stop soon to be that loud - . Saphira began again to search the shrooms - ther are only two left which I have to find, when I am finish with searching my five shrooms I will help Jade Eye. - With this thoughts she tries to find the shrooms as soon as possible - I also want to end this quest. -
Searching for the >>Black Prince<< shrooms, Saphira walked through the forest, here and there looking under a bush or a trunk. After some time she found an promising trunk with some ferny. As she looked under the plants she saw a black mushroom - Yes! Found ya - happy Saphira grasped the shroom and put him into her inventory.

Spoiler

ID# 88471
Loot: 19 + 1 -> found one shroom -> found 4/5

@Jade Eye

Edited by Saphira

Jason was not lucky with finding the shrooms he was searching for, but at least he knew where to look. So when he was walking around, lookin for a shady and moist place, he saw hos Saphira found another one of them, and he just thought Thats nice, she already found another one and I just walk around, findin nothin bettter than rocks for sure he wasn't really angry at the girl for havin more luck than him, but he was annoyed by the quest. when he turned around and went the other way, to not disturb Saphira, he found a small cavernous place underneath the roots of some old tree and it looked like a good place to look. And indeed, there it was, another one of them ugly black shrooms he had to find. He picked it up and his questlog updated the amount of found shrooms. Yeah, just two more of them shrooms. i hope they are to find as easy as this one had been. he told himslef, just so he wouldn't go crazy about this god damned quest.

Spoiler

ID# 88715
Loot: 15 -> found a shroom 3/5 

@Saphira

Edited by Jade Eye

As Saphira looked up again she saw Jade Eye who was walking in the other direction - I hope he will finde some shrooms - she smiled and resumed to search the shrooms. After Jade Eye walked out of her field of view, she turned around and searched for her last shroom. After nearly ten minutess she found another moist place and searched there for her mushrooms. After she didn´t finde one, she walked to the next place where the could grow - Maby here... - . She looked at some little rocks, searching for the black shroom. - Found you - she said and culled her last shroom. - I think I can now ask Jade Eye, if he need help by finding them all. But when I ask him now it could disturb him by searching them -  
With these thoughts she walked slowly back to the place where she had seen Jade Eye earlier and waited for him. - Maby I can search some materials, if he hasn´t found all his shrooms. I think bevor I help him I can search some materials... - 

Spoiler

ID# 88719
Loot: 13 + 1 -> found a mushroom -> found 5/5

@Jade Eye

Edited by Saphira

As Jason was not sure, how he had accomplished the task of finding the last black prince shroom he had found, he wandered aimless around the forest, looking under bushes and pieces of wood, as well as at the roots of different trees, but what ever he was doing, it wasn't the right thing and so he wasn't lucky with finding one. Slowly his mind drifted and he thought about how this strange and silly quest was the total beginning of his life as active adventurer. If I had known, that there wasn't any fighting in this first quest, and that it is nothin more than silly searchin things on the ground, I would've done it way earlier. I hope that the next quest won't be as boring and silly as this one. 
As he still couldn't find any shrooms, Jason walked on and didn't stop before he entered a part of the forest that looked different from where he had been a few minutes ago, big willow trees with hangin branches made it hard to look further than a few meters, but ths might be the right place to find more of the shrooms he was searchin.

Spoiler

ID# 88734
Loot: 7 +2 = 9 -> no shroom found -> 3/5

@Saphira

Edited by Jade Eye

After some time Saphira begun to look around, hoping to find some materials. While searching for something useful she looked also around for Jade Eye. - I hope he has found all his shrooms - she walked around and looked at the trees, big, black trees. Squishing pulled Saphira her feet out of the muddy ground - Eck! That dumb mud! - . From now on Saphira take care where she walked, probably this was the reason why she didn´t found anything. Also this could be the reason, that as she looked she didn´t know where she was. Around her stood willow trees with hanging branches. Vigilant she looked around and swapped Mister CrawCraw with her frost dagger. As she heared rusteling branches, she turned around with the dagger in her hand. She looked at one of the trees and came slowly closer. Careful she looked through the branches - Jade Eye! Oh, I am sorry if I scared you...I was just glad that I have found you. I have found all five mushrooms. -

Spoiler

ID# 88841
Loot: 6 + 1 -> find nothing

@Jade Eye

Edited by Saphira

Jason had sat down beneath one of the willows, as he wasn't motivated to continue the search. The place looked good, but he just wasn't able to find anything he wanted. Sitting there, leaning against the trunk, he closed his eyes for a short nap, maybe this would give him the power and motivation to continue the search, when he heard something rustlin thru the branches close by. He was not sure what it was, but as he was in a creepy part of the forest, Jason drew his battleaxe and jumped back up. When the branches of the tree he was beneath got split by something he nearly jumped Saphira, who came in, her dagger in her hand and more or less yelled his name. Perplexed by this, he stumbled and landed on the ground just in front of her. God damn, you can't creep up on me like that, you know what this axe could have done to your cute face? Those words had left his mouth before he could stop it, and now he was blushing like a shy little girl. To hide this fact, he just crawled around, as if he was looking for something but of cause he didn't find anything.

Spoiler

ID# 88859
Loot: 7 -> no shroom found -> still 3/5 found

@Saphira

Edited by Jade Eye
  • 2 weeks later...

As Jade Eye stood with his battleaxe in front of her, she cringed scared and looked shocked at him as he jumped, stumbled and landed on the ground. Saphira put her dagger back in her inventory and Jade Eye begun to talk >> God damn, you can´t creep up on me like that, you know what this axe could have done to your cute face?<< - Whait! Cute face??? - blushing she looked away - I-I am sorry. I didn´t wanted to scare you - She helped him to stand up again and avoided to look at his face - While you search your last shrooms, I will loook for some materials which could be helpful some time... - her face was still red as she walked to the next tree, she took Mister CrawCraw again out of her inventory and looked at the roots of the tree. As she stand there, staring at the roots she tried to calm down from the shock, and after some time her face felt again normal.

Spoiler

ID# 89320
Loot: 3 +1 -> found nothing

@Jade Eye

Edited by Saphira
  • 3 weeks later...

It seemed that the girl must have blushed just as he had, as Saphira tried not to look at him, and hide her own face. Jason was not sure, what that could mean, but he was sure, that he had to do something. When she helped him up, he just said Thanks, and sorry if I mad ya feel bad. As he was sure his face was still red, he quickly began looking for more of them shrooms, somewhere on the ground, where she wouldn't be able to see him. Searchin for the shrooms, he walked away from her, his cheeks still hot and shook his head, thinking: OMG, how could I be so stupid? There is no way she hadn't heard what i said. I have to have some time for myself, so I should hurry and find thoseshrooms, so we can leave and not see each other to soon. As he left the tree he looked for some more good ground to fins at least one more of the black shrooms. Not far from where he had been, there was a fallen tree and close to it's broken trunk, there was one of the odd looking shroom. pickin it up, Jason screamed with joy, as he was close to completing this boring part of the mission.

Spoiler

ID: 90337
Loot: 15 -> found one -> 4/5 shrooms

OOC: Sorry for not answering for such a long time. Had problems with the internets.

Edited by Jade Eye

Saphira heared Jade Eye apologizing for something then she heared him walking away. - Why did you apologize? You didn´t do anything wrong, I am the one who scared you...you thought just first, that it could be a mob... - after another deep breath, her face begun to cool down. - I should try to find some materials. I think Jade Eye needs some time for himself, I´ll see him later, when we walke back to the town. - . Slowly she walked into the other direction as Jade Eye did. She looked under fern scrub and roots, trying to find some materials. After some time she stopped and looked at her environment, she was still in the part of the forest with the big willow trees - It is so silent, it is kind a creepy. - attentive she looked around. She looked again under some fern scrub and found a Little darkpurple flower - This looks usefull - She thought and culled the flower.

Spoiler

ID# 90368
Loot: 18 + 1 -> found 1 T1 mat

@Jade Eye

Edited by Saphira

After putting the fourth shroom into his pocket Jason was feeling some strange kind of satisfaction, as he was sure, he would soon be ready to finish this fcking quest and ave some time he could use for his own. On the other hand, he had an even stranger feeling, as he was kinda sad, that he would finish the quest and his time with Saphira would be over, at least for some time soon. So he continued his venture for more of them black shrooms. The forest around him changed again, and where there had been willows just a few minutes ago, there were huge oak trees now. The sparse light that made it through their leaves made it hard to see, but this seemed like a good place to look for some more shrooms. So he began to look under trunks and roots and every other place he could think of, but he wasn't able to find a single shroom.

Spoiler

ID# 90403
Loot: 6 +2 = 8 -> nothing found

Edited by Jade Eye

Saphira rose and looked again at her creepy, silent environment. She heard the whisper of the wind in the treetops and gurgle of a stream, she cringed as she heard a owl near by. Carefull she continued walking. While walking she looked around, hoping to find again something usefull. After some time she found the stream, it was a small stream, the water looked cold and clear, moss-grown stones seamed it, downstream she saw a tree stem, but it wasn´t a willow stem. She took a look at the other side and saw again oake trees. Saphira walked to the stem and tried to stand on it. As she had her balance again she begun to walk over the stem, but just bevor the end of the stem she began to stumble. She just managed it to reach the other side before she tumbled. With an loud - Ouch! - she hit the ground. - Damn it! but actually I am happy that I reached the otherside before I tumbled, otherwise I would be wet. -
She stood up again and begun to explore the next part of the forest.

Spoiler

ID# 90503
Loot: 4 + 1 -> found nothing

@Jade Eye

Edited by Saphira
  • 2 weeks later...

Angry once again, that he wasn't as lucky as Saphira, Jason made his way through the dark oak forest and had a look at placed that seemed promising, but he wasn't lucky. There were other shrooms he could have collected, but they were not what he was looking for. The oaks around him began to become bigger and bigger, until the forest didn't looked like one any more, but more like a big hallway. The trunks seemed to be columns, and the leaves way ahead of him could have been a roof. Looking around, Jason realized that he didn't know where he was, but he was not going to show that he was scarred a little, as he wasn't a baby, but a strong guy.

The sounds around him were weird, as it sounded like there was someone whispering in the trees above him, and a quiet whistling from in front of him. He was not to sure about this all, so he took out the battle axe and walked forward, talking to himself. Everythings fine, there is nothin around here. I'm still on the first floor, monsters shouldnt be to bad. I can run away if anything bad happens. When he arrived where the whistling came from, he saw that it was just a strange looking branch with a hole in it. When he walked around, it looked as if someone had done this to the branch. when he came closer, the ground collapsed under his feet and he fell down into a hole. Boah, fck, what insane idiot does something like that he yelled, then he looked at his new surroundings and saw the last black shroom he had to gather.

Spoiler

ID# 90860
Loot: 20+2 = 22 -> found shroom -> 5/5

@Saphira

Edited by Jade Eye

She followed the stream, searching at the riverside for some materials, but after some time of unsuccessful searching she lost the interest . She changet Mister CrawCraw with her dagger and walked into the forest. While wandering around she begun to think about what the two will do after the quest - I hope we will met again, some day...he is funny - she smiled - It would be a real pity if we won´t met again... - . Lost in thought she walked through the forest, the trees begun to become bigger and darker. Alarmed she turned around as she heared a rustle in a near bush, she sighed as she saw a squirrel running out of the bush. In the upcoming silence she realized, that she had no clue where she was, a upset scream let her cringe. - What, or better, who was that?!? It sounded like Jade Eye, like an angry Jade Eye. I have to find him! - . Saphira run through the creepy forest to try to find Jade Eye, she stopped sudden as she reached a hole in the ground. She looked into the hole - Jade Eye! I am so glad that I´ve found you, for a short moment I thought something bad happened to you. Here - she said and hold her hand down to him - Are you okay? - .

Spoiler

ID# 91117
Loot: 5 + 1 -> found nothing

@Jade Eye

Edited by Saphira
  • 2 weeks later...

He hadn't been in the hole for a long time, when he heard footsteps coming closer. As he wasn't sure if it was somebody who came to help him, or maybe a bad person who had created the trap and was going to kill him, he ducked down and draw his battleaxe. When he then heard Saphiras voice, he was happy that it was just her, and so he put the weapon away and when she offered him a helping hand, he grabbed it, and with her help, he quickly climbed out of the trap. Thanks man, ah, girl. Some idiot built a trap right here an I fell into it. But I found the last fcking shroom, so let's go and get us some rewards. He did not really wait for Saphira to answer, but was already opening the menu which contained the map. Following the data he had collected when they were gathering, it was no problem to find the way back to the old mans shop. Once there, the old man told them to craft some potions from the shrooms they had just collected, so Jason prepared them and dropped them into the copper cauldron and began to stir. After a short time, the shrooms dissolved and a dark red potion appeared in the cauldron. With the potion, a message appeared, telling him that he had finished the quest and that his reward were - 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
- 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
-1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP) as well as some experience points. 

Spoiler

ID# 91503
CD: 7 -> rare quality -> quest finished

@Saphira

Edited by Jade Eye

The two of them went back to the town and back to the shop of the old NPC man Zackariah. The alchemist already awaited the two, and as they entered the shop he asked Jade Eye to help him by crafting a health potion. After some time the shrooms in the cooper cauldron turned into a dark red liquid - Nice work Jade Eye - Saphira said with a smile - I think...now is my turn... - A Little bit shy she walked to the alchemist and the cauldron. She took a deep breath and begun to prepare the shrooms. After she finished this she dropped the shrooms into the cauldron. The time while she was stir the mixture was a little bit longer, but also her mixture turned into a dark red liquid. As she helped Zackariah to fill the potion into some phials, a message appeared which told her, that she had finished the quest and what her rewards will be:
- 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
- 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
-1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

Happy she looked to Jade Eye - We finished it. I hope we will meet some time again, it was fun with you. - Saphira smiled.

Spoiler

ID# 91556
Craft: 5 -> good quality

@Jade Eye

Edited by Saphira