[F1-PP]Starting the Workout <<TFFLAF>> with Saphira COMPLETE

Jason had never left the town of beginnings, as he had been scarred to die to some silly mobs outside the town walls, but as so much time has passed and the game still isn't cleared, he will do something for himself. So this morning, he had started with visiting player stores, hoping for them to give free equipment to people like him, who want to help, but where really slow with starting. And not as he suspected, actually had found a nice guy who had given him an armor and a nice looking cloak, so he was in a good mood, when he walked thru town, and having a break at one of the many fountains. Nice day, isn't it Jason? Ya got nice armor and this mega cool cape, so ya can start fightn now. he thought, while throwing small rock into the water. God damn, he really missed baseball. As he hadn't done anything helpful for the last few month, Jason wasn't sure where to start, so he hoped he would meet someone, who would know what to do.

@Saphira
OOC: Hi there, we'll d the beginner quests together, as Hei should have told you. Just think about a good way to join in. btw, this is the quest we're doing http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13965-f01-beginner-quest/

Saphira walked through the town of beginnings, without a real goal. It was more a wandering through the town and a window shopping. - ther are so many things - she thought while looking through a window of a tailor shop - It look´s really interesting. - after a few minutes of looking she walked again the street down.
- These streets...it remindes me at my home. - a sad smile on her face she wandered through another street - I wonder, will I ever have the ability to go back? If so, ther will be no big difference between here and there. -
She looked up to the sky, it was a cloudy day and Saphira couldn´t see the sun. While walking a breeze came up and let her hair and cloak flutter. She looked at her cloak - like raven wings. - she smiles. She took a deep breath, stretched her arms and start running. At the end of the street she tries to slow down, stumbling she came to a marketplace with a fountain. With a smile on her face she looked aroun. For a short moment she thought she would be alone, but ther was another person, sitting on the fountain, curious she looked at the person through her green eyes - huh? Whos that? He looks like a starter, just like me. -

Saphira came a few steps closer.

There was a girl coming from one of the few streets that ended or crossed thru this plaza he was sitting in. She looked somewhat strange, as nearly everything she wore was black. And not just that, even her hair was black, just as her equipment. After a short moment she came closer towards him, and so Jason thought, that she might want something from him. Hey girl, what'd ya want? And wats with all the black cloth? Your a goth or just ran into one who just sells black stuff? He didn't know, if this would scare her of, but it would at least make her think about what to say. Should I ask her if she want's to quest with me. I mean she doesn't look to bad and with this strange equip, she can't be a total noob. She must have done something already, or maybe she just has been as lucky as I have.  He thought, while waiting for the girl to react.

@Saphira

Edited by Jade Eye

Saphira blinked suprised as the boy talked to her - At one point he is right, I really wear much black stuff...I could ask myself why I actually wear that much of black stuff. - then she take a closer look at the boy - He looks a little bit like a starter. Maby he is actually a starter and someone gave hime some equipment, I mean, I am a starter, but I think I doesen´t look that much like a starter with all these equipment. - Saphira thought.
- Well...why I wear all that black stuff? Because I like that color and it suits to my eyes. - - Ohh man, I don´t want to know how this sounds to him. - - And I´m not a goth....I am actually don´t know what this is, but thats another theme - she said with a nervous smile - and sorry if I disturbed you, I was just wandering around. But why are you here, so alone? Are you a starter too? - curious again she looked at him, waiting for his answer.

It surprised Jason, that the girl seemed surprised by him talking to her, even though she had been looking at him in the first place, but he didn't let this be seen, so he just nodded and listened when she told him, that she wore black because it looked good with her eyes. He tried to hide the smile that was growing on his face, but he couldn't and so he slightly shook his head, with a big grin all over his face. I hope the gear is not just for the view of it. tatl be a shame When she then told him, that she wan't a goth, even thou not knowing what it was, couldn't hold and started to laugh out loud. Sorry, its just to funny. ya tell me ya aint a goth but dont know what it iz. Iz these people wearing black, being pale and looking like vamps. ya know. some say theyr satanistics, but mostly they a just silly ones thinkn its the cool stuff. then he laughed a second time before looking at the girl again. 

When she apologized for disturbing him and asked him what he was doing, he just told her Ya know, I really m a starter, as ya call it. wanned to to it for month, but just got lucky today. a guy gave me stuff, so now I m ready to go out a town an kill things. Wanna come with ma? I heard there is guy who helps us noobs getn around this game. By the way, the names Jade Eye.

@Saphira

Edited by Jade Eye

- So his name is Jade Eye, Jade, the name of a gem, just like my name. - Saphira smiled and after a short moment of thinking Saphira answered Jade Eye - I would really like to join you, but like you said, I am a noob too, I don´t know if I could help you...but otherwise...I really need a level up - she smiled nervous - Also I use an other weapon than you. -
Saphira opened her menu and took the frost dagger out and showed it Jade Eye - I am a dagger fighter, and just like you, I have no fighting experience here. - still nervous she looked at Jade Eye - What could I say nor? Maby I should tell him, that I am not that good in talking withe other people, and that I ask many questions if I want to know something...Arrgh! I think I should first tell him my name, over other things I could think later! -

- Before I forget it, my name is Saphira. - with a smile on her face she looked at Jade Eye, - and I really want to join you, but first I want to know something about you, nothin special, I just want to know the people who are in my vicinity. -

Well well, so ya name's Saphira. That sounds like ya like gems, but tats not important. As I said just now, theres a guy who will tell us noobs what to do, so that could be our first stop. And if ya wanna know things about me, I get to know things about ya too. Jason said, while watching the dagger she just had taken from her inventory. It looked like it was made from some ones bone and ice, so it probably was a drop from some strong mob. I wonder where she'd got it. Maybe I'll get a better weapon too, when I just hang up with her he thought, while he took his equipment and showed her his axe and shield Ya see, I fight with axe and shield an I'll be an knight type of fighter when I got enough level ups. What else would ya wanna kno? And is it ok if we start walkin and takin, so we don't just sit around but someday will arrive at the helping guy?

@Saphira

Saphira looked at Jade Eye´s axe and shield, - the shield looks nice, with all these ornaments it remindes me at something...a viking shield? It looks really cool. - 
- Walking and talking sounds great, but I dont know where this guy is. Uhhm...Things I want to know about you...maby I just should start by myself. Beforehand, I want to say sorry if I ask you to much questions, I am a curious person and I want to know the people around me, so just say it, if I ask to much. - ashamed Saphira looked to the ground, then she upliftet her head again and looked straight into Jade Eye´s face. - but for now I have just a few questions - she said with a nervous smile - Why haven´t you ask a player with some fighting experience to do the quest with you? And when do we start? -

Whaiting for his answere and ready to leave the place she looked at him.

Jason still was a little confused by her telling him that she wanted to know things about him, when she told him that she was a curious person and that she always asks many questions. Well, if she knows that she might ask to much, mabe she should ask less the thought, when she asked him what she really wanted to know at the moment. Ya know, it's not so easy findin people helpin ya when ya still low level, also most of em have done the beginner quests an I've heard that there is a mechanic preventing high level players from helpin ya with it. While he told her that, he started leaving the place and walked towards the eastern gate of town, as he had heard that's where the guy could be found. And I'd say we start right now, as I don have anything else to do.

Together with Saphira Jason arrived at an old building, with a sign over the door, naming the shop Zackariah's Postions. I think that's the name I'd heard when I learned about that guy whos gonna help us. So we just enter and have a look, what ya say?

@Saphira OOC: Can you do the guy tellin us what to do in your post. I thinks he just tells us to go and find 5 what ever mats each.

The two of them stopped in front of an old building with a sign over the door with the label of the shop, >Zackariah´s Potions<. After a short break Saphira walked to the door, opened it and entered the room behind the door. Inside the store it was gloomy and the air was filled with the smell of strange plants and berrys. On the walls stood shelves full with ingrediens for potions like strange looking mushrooms and plants. As Saphira looked around, searching for the owner of the store, she found him behind the counter where he stand and investigated a plant. Over the man hovered the name >Zackariah<, Saphira walked towards to him, Zackariah looked up. - What can I do for you young lady? - he asked.
- Uhhm...we heared that you have a quest for starter like us, we would like to solve the quest to gather some experience. - Saphira said a little bit shy. - Yeah. Also this is a good timing. I wanted to brew some potions but I haven´t all the ingredients I Need. I want you to bring me my last ingredient as exchange I will show you how to brew potions. The things you will have to search are ten mushrooms named >Black Prince< they only grow in the forest at the first tier. If you walk out the east gate you will reach the forest in two hours. -

After Zackariah told them all these things, Saphira acceptet the quest and turned around to Jade Eye - wanna start to solve the quest? - she asked him.

Edited by Saphira

When they entered the creepy alchemy store, Jason was unsure, if they were right. It all looked as if some kind of crazy guy lived here, but the shopkeeper didn't look to bad, and when Saphira asked him about the quest, he quickly told them what they had to do. When Saphira asked him, if he was ready to go, he quickly responded Hell yeah, let's gett outa here. I wanna become strong an powerful and if lookin for shrooms is the way to start I'm with it. And so he left the store, without having talked to the man himself. I remember that this game has a stat helpin with searchin, so I just need to have a look at my equip, if there's something that could help ma. he thought, then he opened the menu and had a look at the gear he owned. The white cloak he had gotten from this Hei guy had'n enhancement, that would increase his chance to find somethin, so he decided to equip it and store the shield, that was heavy to wear in the inventory. When ya have equip that'll help ya searhin, nows the time to equip it.

- Paralyze
- 9 MIT
+ 2 LD

@Saphira Have ya seen, that searchin is easyer in this quest, all above 10 is good.

Edited by Jade Eye

As Jade Eye walked out the store, Saphira followed him. Outside the shop Jade Eye began to equip himeself and told Saphira, that if she had something what would her help to search, she should equip it. After Jade Eye said this Saphira opened her menu, put her cloak inside and took her black armour and Mister CrawCraw, a plushi which helps her by searching things. After she put Mister CrawCraw out her inventory she stroked his head. Saphira looked to Jade Eye, who had already equipped himself. With Mister CrawCraw in her arms Saphira came closer and said with a smile - Yeah, it´s black stuff again. -
Together the two walked to the east gate. On their way Saphira asked Jade Eye, if he want to search some materials on their way to the forest. Also she said, that it maby could help them to find the mushrooms faster and easier. But if he don´t wan´t to search, the two could straight go to the forest. Waiting for his answere she looked at him.

When Saphira equipped some of that black colored stuff again, Jason was just to say something, when she answered his comment even before he had thought of a good one, so he didn't say anything in this way. I don't judge, if ya like it it's ya decision. let's get goin and fins some shrooms. He said while they left the town towards the forest. When Saphira asked him, if he wanted to search for some materials, he was confused, as it seemed to him, that these shrooms were nothing else. Ya know, we should gather mats, but not anything, it's shrooms we're lookin for. So why bother with other stuff when it's just this short way Jason points towards the forest that is at maximum ten minutes away So I don't wanna stare at this meadow now, when I can find them shrooms right there. To underline his statement he moves a little quicker and arrives in just a few minutes. 

In the forest Jason begins looking at the ground, as if mushrooms would grow everywhere around here, but the fruits of the forest where hidden and he didn't find anything. So now we're here. Time ta get searchin. 

Spoiler

ID# 88314
Loot: 3+2 = 5 -> no shrooms found

@Saphira

Edited by Jade Eye

As they reached the forest, Jade Eye began to search for the mushrooms. Then Saphira begun search for the mushrooms. She walked inside the forest, looking at the ground. After some time she found a trunk - Maby there are some mushrooms. - she thought and walked to the trunk. As she reached it she looked inside, but ther was nothing. Around the trunk she looked under the plants, trying to find some shrooms, but no matter how hard she tries to finde some mushrooms there, she didn`t found one. - I should search on another place for the >Black Prince< mushrooms - she thought with new energy - No matter how often I will search at the same spot, if there are no mushrooms, there are mushrooms. But this is a big forest, also ther is enough square for mushrooms to grow. -
With Mister CrawCraw in her arms she turn around and looked into the forest.

Spoiler

ID# 88328
Loot: 6+1 -> found nothing

Edited by Saphira

Jason was eager to find them mushrooms as quick as possible, so they could get going and learn the important stuff, as how to fight and get stronger. So he went deeper into the forest and looked at many different places, there were trunks that looked as if there could grow something, but there weren't any shroom, than there was a clearing where grass was growing and Jason combed the grass, hoping to find something over there, but he wasn't finding anything. Then when he entered the darker part of the forest, where nearly no light ever reached the ground and it was moist he finally got lucky. Jason stumbled across a branch he hadn't seen, and nearly fell down, but he could keep his balance and right there, in front of him a strange looking black mushroom was growing. When he poked it the game created a menu, asking him if he wanted to pick this <<Black Prince>> and indee, he wanted, so he accepted it. Hey Spahira, I got one. Have a look at this bad boy he called his companion and showed her the strange shroom.

@Saphira

Spoiler

ID# 88365
Loot: 17+2  -> found a mushroom, 1/5 found

Edited by Jade Eye

As Jade Eye said, that he had found one of the >>Black Prince<< mushrooms, she went to him to have a look at the shroom. - He really looks bad. I wonder which potion you could make out of it. - interested she looked again at the shroom in his hand - Maby I also should search in the darker part of the forest. - She took a last look at the mushroom then she walked deeber in to the forest. On her way she looked at every trunk and at every tree root, but she didn´t found some of the mushrooms. As she decided to search in the other direction, she turned around, and while turning around she stumbled over a root and tumbled. - Damn it! I do this much to often. - she said irritated. As she looked up and tries to get up she saw on clearing a trunk. But the most important Thing at the trunk was the mushroom, who grew on top of the trunk. As Saphira came closer, she saw, that the mushroom was on of the >>Black Prince<< shrooms. Saphira reached the clearing and culled the shroom - Now I have one shroom too - she thought with a smile.

Spoiler

ID# 88372
Loot: 13 + 1 -> found 1 >>Black Prince<< mushroom, 1/5 found

Edited by Saphira

When Saphira came over to have a look at the shroom he had just found, and she mentioned that it looked really bad, and how she wondered what kind of potion one could probably craft from such shroom, Jade Eye cocked his eyebrow, before he answered How should I know, I'm not an Alchemist, but as I know games it's either poison or something nice like healing potions. There is no logical connection between how the shroom looks and what it does. After that she just said, that she would search in the darker part of the woods, too, so Jason was alone shortly after. After puttin the shroom into the inventory he made his way back to where he had found it to search some more, but this time he wasn't that lucky. He looked for dark and moist spots, like the one he had been earlier, but they either were dark and dry or moist but with light, which seemed as if it was a problem for the shroom, as it didn't grow anywhere he was searchin for it.

Spoiler

ID# 88373
Loot: 7 +2 = 9 -> no shroom found -> still 1/5

@Saphira

Edited by Jade Eye

Saphira put the shroom in her inventoy and looked around. As she looked up, she saw the treetops - That why the shroom was growing here, even if the sun shines, her light would never reach him, this treetops are really big - . Saphira walked back in the forest. On her way she stopped at some dark places and looked there for the shrooms, but she couldn´t find one. - Come on CrawCraw, help me searching the other shrooms, there are just four left - she said to her plushi while walking. After some time she found a moist place with an very old looking tree - Maby ther is a >>Black Prince<< mushroom - she thought happy. As she walked around the moist place, she took care where she walked. As she reached the tree she looked at his roots, and at first sight she saw the shroom. - We did good work, CrawCraw, ther are just three shrooms left, I hope Jade Eye also has luck by finding them. - .

Spoiler

ID# 88382
Loot: 19 + 1 -> found 1 >>Black Prince<< mushroom, 2/5 found

Edited by Saphira

Running thru the forest wasn't what Jason had thought of when he had decided to start leveling. He had though of epic fights he would be in, big boss monsters nearly killing him, but him deflecting just enough of the blow to not die and then kill the boss in return. This was what he should be doing and not this lame walking and looking for crazy mushrooms. I hope this old dude shows us how to make good potions, and that we can keep them. Or I'm gonna kill that NPC, I swear to god. He was angry at how dumb this quest was, and maybe on how he had known that it would be something like it, as this always was the first thing to do in games. As he walked angrily he noticed a spot of moist dark earth, that was nearly covered by some shrubbery. When he went over there he found his second oft them strange shrooms. 

Spoiler

ID# 88391
Loot: 10+2 = 12 -> found one -> 2/5 Shrooms

Edited by Jade Eye

After Saphira had put the shroom in her inventory, she walked around the moist earth looking for another shroom, but she didn´t found one. Then Saphira walked awya from the moist place, again deeper in to the forest. She looked at the dark trees, at some of them grew mushrooms, but no one of these shrooms was an >>Black Prince<< shroom. On her way through the forest, she stopped at every moist place whom she saw, but she didn´t found a shroom. As she found again a trunk, she sat down and looked around. - Every place looks the same, dark earth, dark trees, no light - she thought with a sigh - This is an annoying quest, but otherwise I want to cnow how to brew potions - . With these thoughts she stand up and started walking again. After a few meters Saphira saw a hedge - this looks promesing - she thought and walked to the hedge. As she looked under it she found one of the searched >>Black Prince<< shrooms.

Spoiler

ID# 88395
Loot: 16 + 1 -> found 1 shroom -> found 3/5

Edited by Saphira