[SP-F2(+21)] Quartz for the Dragoness -COMPLETE-

Zandra woke up in her beachhouse at floor 16. As every morning, she first walked up to the window. There she stood and stared at the waves that was splashing up and down, up and down. She don’t know how many times she had done it by now, but it was so hypnotizing and she felt that she needed to do it every morning. Otherwise it feflt like she had forgot something, and she souldnt get that feeling away during the whole day. When she ahd stood like that for about five minutes, she finally could pull her eyes away from it. She took a look around at her big bedroom. It felt so empty now that she was there all alone, without a lovely man to share her life and bed. A few swipes in the air infront of her and a potion appeared in her hand that she empties over her lips.

Purified potion of vicious dragon fang consumed. +9 Dmg

Edited by Zandra

And there, the potion was consumed and now I was ready to head out and fill the day with something I havent done in a long time, but a thing that every frontliner should do from time to time. Since nowadays, to have a profession wasn’t as effective anymore to get a steady income. To head out and kill monsters was much more rewarding. So I took my two handed battle axe and headed out thru the door. ‘’Zita, it was awhile ago I know, but now it is time again for you to refresh your wings and clws. We are going out to get some money and materials. And hopefully one or two weapons and armours as well. To begin with, I headed down a floor, to floor 15. I havd barely went out of the safe zone when I was surrounded by four giant mosquitos. We both charged at each others, but both missed.

ID: 88140
BD: 1 Miss
MD: 5 Miss

Zandra: 1,455/1,455 (142/144)

Giant mosquito 1: 756/756
Giant mosquito 2: 756/756
Giant mosquito 3: 756/756
Giant mosquito 4: 756/756

Well, this wasn’t the best start of a fight, not at all. Since my whole tactic when out and farming alone was to land a hit, and thru that stun the opponent, giving me a free round where I didn’t had to worry about being hit. And then, most of the time, my second strike finish the enemies, if they are no more the four, off. Thou it wasn’t that bad. With my new heavy armour piece they wouldn’t be able to hurt anyway. So I charged at them again, thou I didn’t had the momentum I would have from a attack that I could support with my charge skill. Luckily, this time the axe hit its target and cleaved thru the four enemies. I saw their health going down more then halfway. ‘’Nice.’’ Then I felt them attack back, making my own health drop quite a bit as well.

ID: 88141
BD: 7+1=8 Non-crit hit, Fallen activated +8 dmg. 40x14=560 DMG +AoE
MD: 8 Hit! 216-147=69x4=276 Dmg

Zandra: 1,179/1,455 (115/144)

Giant mosquito 1: 196/756
Giant mosquito 2: 196/756
Giant mosquito 3: 196/756
Giant mosquito 4: 196/756

So, not much health was left on the mosquitos. So I consentrated to make sure this would be the final blow. Thou I didn’t had to use my strongest sword art, my strongest sword art that drained my energy so quickly I could only deal a few strikes with it. And luckily, the attack hits target, or rather targets. I planted the bottom of the axe in the dirt as I watched their health going down into nothingness and explode into a sea of blue and white fragments. A smile on my face as the last fragment had turned into nothingness. The reward screen poped up and I looked over my loot. It wasn’t really anything that special. But when I saw one thing I realised. They had dropped tier 2 materials. Thou that was useless to me. Nowadays I only wants tier three. ‘’Zita, I guess its time to travel up a few floors.’’

ID: 88142
BD: 4+1+1(consentration)=6 Hit. 28x8=224 DMG +AoE
MD: Dead before action

Loot rolls:
Base col: 3x756x4=9,072
(ID: 88143-88146):
Giant mosquito 1:
LD: 11+3=14
CD: 11 -2x t3 materials
Giant mosquito 2:
LD: 14+3=17
CD: 10 -t3 uncommon consumable
Giant mosquito 3:
LD: 16+3=19
CD: 10 -4x t3 materials
Giant mosquito 4:
LD: 6+3=9
CD: 3 -1,512 col

Zandra: 1,194/1,455 +15 regen (100/144)

Giant mosquito 1: 0/756 -DEAD-
Giant mosquito 2: 0/756 -DEAD-
Giant mosquito 3: 0/756 -DEAD-
Giant mosquito 4: 0/756 -DEAD-

Total loot:
-10,584 col
-6x t2 materials
-t2 uncommon consumable

So, since I was on the wrong floor to be able to use my grinding to the best use, I walked back to the settlemesnt and warped up six floors. To floor 21. The only place where it now was able to get any kind of tiier three stuff. Except crafted gear. But for that I would need tier three materials, where floor 21 is the only place to get. So as soon as I exited the warp gate I head out into the wilderness. Just as on floor fifteen, it didn’t took long time until I encountered the enemy. Thou this time it wasn’t mosquitos. This time it was floating crystals. Four purple crystals was hovering about half a meter above the ground. I smiled when I spotted them and the next moment I darted forward, axe raised to be ready to deliver a devastating attack. And it landed, as well as stunned the crystalas.

ID: 88151
BD: 8 Non-crit hit, Fallen activated +8 dmg. 41x14=574 DMG +AoE
MD: Stunned

Zandra: 1,209/1,455 (73/144)

Floating Crystal 1: 146/720
Floating Crystal 2: 146/720
Floating Crystal 3: 146/720
Floating Crystal 4: 146/720

And there, my charge skill have been landed and all the floating crystals is stunned. This was really a good way to do this stuff. I could deal out a huge amount of damage with my to handed darkened battle axe. As the most effective area of effect weapon in whole this world of a death game. Or that was what the black haired girl was thinking at least. As she stood there and thougth about her capabilities as a area of effect damage dealer, the crystals awoke from their stun and saw the warrior was totally open. Before Zandra got a chance to react or use any skills at all, the four creatures had striked down on her and reduced her heath even more. Thou she was still quite a bit away from being in the danger zone. She only smiled at the crystals. ‘’Pfft, is that all you got?’’

ID: 88152
BD: 4+1=5 Miss
MD: 7 Hit 216-147=69x4=276

Zandra: 948/1,455 (72/144)

Floating Crystal 1: 146/720
Floating Crystal 2: 146/720
Floating Crystal 3: 146/720
Floating Crystal 4: 146/720

The alchemist let out a sigh and looked at the crystals one at a time. ‘’You know, you really isn’t very strong after all. Here I am, at the highest levelled floor. The hardest that is unlocked at the moment. And even when you are four versus me that is alone, you are no match for me. Even when Im actually mainly a support character. Im meant to help other players deal damage and survive.’’ And with those words, she sctivated one of her weaker sword arts, tohu a sword art that is strong enough to make the four purple crystals vanish. But first they exploded into an ocean oof blue and white fragments. As the fragments faded away, a reward screen poped up. The berserk healer looked thru it and nodded. ‘’Well, no items this time either, but at least I got myself some materials now. That is always handy.’’

ID: 88162
BD: 10 Cirt +2 dmg. 30x6=180 dmg +AoE

Loot rolls:
Base col: 3x720x4=8,640
(ID: 88163-88166):
Floating crystal 1:
LD: 15+3=18
CD: 10 -t3 uncommon consumable
Floating crystal 2:
LD: 5+3=8
CD: 10 -1x t3 material
Floating crystal 3:
LD: 5+3=8
CD: 8 -1x t3 material
Floating crystal 4:
LD: 20+3=23
CD: 6 -7x t3 materials

Zandra: 1,209/1,455 +15 regen (61/144)

Floating crystal 1: 0/720 -DEAD-
Floating crystal 2: 0/720 -DEAD-
Floating crystal 3: 0/720 -DEAD-
Floating crystal 4: 0/720 -DEAD-

Total loot:
-19,224 col
-9x t3 materials
-6x t2 materials
-t2 uncommon consumable
-t3 uncommon consumable

So, now eight mobs have been taken care of. The rewards haven’t been very exiting, but it is at least okay. Could have been worse. That’s when she closed the reward screen and headed further away from the safe zone. As she walked down a tunnel, the design of the tunnel is like the rest of this beautiful floor. Rocky with shimmering stones blowed in, giving the whole environment a shimmering shine. The brunette actually enoyed being at this floor. If houses wasn’t so expensive and she already had one down at floor sixteen, she probably would have moved up here. When she thinked these tohuths, about fifty meters infront of her, four crystals bursted out from the ground. They looked just like the ones she had defeat twenty minutes ago. Without hesitation, she charged the group and this time let the axe do all the talking, cleaving thru the mobs and leaving them stunned.

ID: 88167
BD: 9 crit +1 dmg, 34x14=476 DMG +AoE
MD: Stunned

Zandra: 1,224/1,455 +15 regen (34/144)

Floating Crystal 1: 504/980
Floating Crystal 2: 504/980
Floating Crystal 3: 504/980
Floating Crystal 4: 504/980

The four crystal had teamed up against her, of course they had, they was mobs and programmed to do just that. Thou at the time for this battle to take place, Zandra had now stunned all four of them. This farming went along much smoother when she kept the enemy unable to strike her after her initial attack. Then killing them with her second one. She was high enough level to survive a bunch of their attacks as well, making her formidable damage with the axe the greatest farming in the game at the moment. So once again, she let her two handed battle axe do the talking. And a pair of huge swings later, the four crystals shattered into smaller pigments of blue and white. A smile on Zandras lips as she glanced thru the reward screen and was a bunch of col richer. ‘’Ah, this is so nice.’’ She said and closed the floating window.

ID: 88168
BD: 7 Non-crit hit, fallen activated +8 dmg. 36x14=504 dmg +AoE

Loot rolls:
Base col: 3x980x4=11,760
(ID: 88169-88172):
Floating crystal 1:
LD: 12+3=15
CD: 7 -t3 rare heavy armour
Floating crystal 2:
LD: 10+3=13
CD: 4 -t3 rare wepaon
Floating crystal 3:
CD: 2 -1,960 col
Floating crystal 4:
LD: 15+3=18
CD: 3 -4,900 col

Zandra: 1,239/1,455 +15 regen (7/144)

Floating crystal 1: 0/980 -DEAD-
Floating crystal 2: 0/980 -DEAD-
Floating crystal 3: 0/980 -DEAD-
Floating crystal 4: 0/980 -DEAD-

Total loot:
-37,844 col
-9x t3 materials
-6x t2 materials
-t2 uncommon consumable
-t3 uncommon consumable
-t3 rare heavy armour
-t3 weapon

Edited by Zandra
  • 3 months later...

As the final small piece of blue and white crystal had slowly shattered and faded away, I started to look around if there was any more mobs that would appear  and give me more loot to bath in. Thou my eyes glanced over the energy bar. The energy bar that now was almost emty. ‘’Oh crap, already at only 7. This attacks really drains my energy fast.’’ Zandra thougth to herself. Well obviously they do. It was almost as strong as the highest damage dealing single target sword. And add to that, it was an aoe. It was really amazing that Zandra couldkeep this up for three full mob wipes. She looked at the obsidian coloured weapon in her hands, the weapon that had shattered so many mobs. More then she can count or rember. She patted it on the slightly firey glowing blade. The blades that was shaped in the opposite form as a normal axe.

Her crimson eyes got a shiny, giving a faint reflecting of the glowing crystals exploded into the mountain all around her. The kind of surface that made her want to move up here. ‘’My dear friend. You are really the only one I can trust, are you not? You have been there for for so long, never let me down.’’ As she speaked to her weapon, a faint black smoke surrounded it, same effect that happened when it activated its hidden power to deal a massive hit on her enemy. ‘’My dear darkened battle axe. I will never abandon you. Dosent matter if we making tier seven available, I will still pick you as my first choice of weapon.’’ And with that, she moved the blade closer to her face and gave it a kiss. ‘’Oh god, I really love the power that literally surronds you. My precious.’’ She finished.

• 3 weeks later...

But what was she going ot do now?  The berserk healer have been out, gathering loot drops and col for a short time, but she is already tired of it. Not physically tired, more like just bored. Since it is the same thing, repeated over and over and over. But in an mmo, even if it is a death game, these kind of periods is a must to survive. You need money and items get equipment so can keep fighting and keep being alive. But it Zandra was probably having enough col to ast for the rest of her time in the game. More then half a million col, and there isn’t really anything that she needs anymore. A nice and comfy beach house up on floor sixteen, highest tier and/or unique equipment. There really wasn’t anything left she needed for her build. Except that rare life mend enchantment. She thougth.

• 10 months later...

And she knew, if she wanted that unique life mend enchantment, she needed to push forward, and slay mobs so she get the required col, mats and items to buy it from the merchant. She had only got a few so far, hopefully he would get more if she just continued on this farming journey. She was out to kill a quartz dragonling yes, but first she was gonna gather some stuff so she would walk out of this with some items and useful stuff. Not only that extrta xp you get from comllpeting the quest. So she pushed forward and didn’t took long until she engaged another group of mobs. This time it was flying crystal sword. She smirked as she engaged them as fast as she could. Though it was a mistake and she got to greedy, all her attacks missed, but it seemed she took them by surprise, since she didn’t got hit either.

ID: 109542
BD: 3+1=5 Miss!
MD: 2 Miss!

Zandra: 1,374/1,455  (144/144)

Floating Crystal 1: 504/980
Floating Crystal 2: 504/980
Floating Crystal 3: 504/980
Floating Crystal 4: 504/980

•  
Edited by Zandra

So, now twelve mobs have been taken care of. The rewards haven’t been very exiting, but it is at least okay. Could have been worse. That’s when she closed the reward screen and headed further away from the safe zone. As she walked down a tunnel, the design of the tunnel is like the rest of this beautiful floor. Rocky with shimmering stones blowed in, giving the whole environment a shimmering shine. The brunette actually enoyed being at this floor. If houses wasn’t so expensive and she already had one down at floor sixteen, she probably would have moved up here. When she thinked these tohuths, about fifty meters infront of her, four crystals bursted out from the ground. They looked just like the ones she had defeat twenty minutes ago. Without hesitation, she charged the group and this time let the axe do all the talking, cleaving thru the mobs and leaving them stunned.

ID: 109543
BD: 4+1+1(consentration)=6 Hit! 28x14=392 DMG +aoe
MD: 8 Hit! 216-147=69x4=276 Dmg

Zandra: 1,098/1,455  (115/144)

Floating Crystal 1: 504/896
Floating Crystal 2: 504/896
Floating Crystal 3: 504/896
Floating Crystal 4: 504/896

Edited by Zandra

The four crystal had teamed up against her, of course they had, they was mobs and programmed to do just that. Thou at the time for this battle to take place, Zandra had now stunned all four of them. This farming went along much smoother when she kept the enemy unable to strike her after her initial attack. Then killing them with her second one. She was high enough level to survive a bunch of their attacks as well, making her formidable damage with the axe the greatest farming in the game at the moment. So once again, she let her two handed battle axe do the talking. And a pair of huge swings later, the four crystals shattered into smaller pigments of blue and white. A smile on Zandras lips as she glanced thru the reward screen and was a bunch of col richer. ‘’Ah, this is so nice.’’ She said and closed the floating window.

ID: 109544
BD: 7 No
n-crit hit, fallen activated +8 dmg. 36x14=504 dmg +AoE

Loot rolls:
Base col: 3x896x4=10,752
(ID: 109545-109548):
Floating crystal 1:
LD: 17+3=20
CD: 7 -2x t3 rare consumable x2, 2x t3 material
Floating crystal 2:
LD: 3+3=6
CD: 8 -896x4=3,584col, t3 material
Floating crystal 3:
LD: 19+3=22
CD: 12 -3x t3 rare consumable, t3 perfect weapon
Floating crystal 4:
LD: 9+3=12
CD: 5 -t3 material, t3 rare weapon

Zandra: 1,098/1,455  (88/144)

Floating Crystal 1: 0/896
Floating Crystal 2: 0/896
Floating Crystal 3: 0/896
Floating Crystal 4: 0/896

Total loot:
-12x t3 materials
-6x t2 materials
-t2 uncommon consumable
-t3 uncommon consumable
-5x t3 rare consumable

-t3 rare heavy armour
-2x t3 rare weapon
-t3 perfect weapon

Edited by Zandra

So, now twelve mobs have been taken care of. The rewards haven’t been very exiting, but it is at least okay. Could have been worse. That’s when she closed the reward screen and headed further away from the safe zone. As she walked down a tunnel, the design of the tunnel is like the rest of this beautiful floor. Rocky with shimmering stones blowed in, giving the whole environment a shimmering shine. The brunette actually enoyed being at this floor. If houses wasn’t so expensive and she already had one down at floor sixteen, she probably would have moved up here. When she thinked these tohuths, about fifty meters infront of her, four crystals bursted out from the ground. They looked just like the ones she had defeat twenty minutes ago. Without hesitation, she charged the group and this time let the axe do all the talking, cleaving thru the mobs and leaving them stunned.

ID: 109549
BD: 5+1=6 Hit! 28x14=392 DMG +aoe
MD: STUNNED

Zandra: 1,098/1,455  (61/144)

Floating Crystal 1: 504/896
Floating Crystal 2: 504/896
Floating Crystal 3: 504/896
Floating Crystal 4: 504/896

Edited by Zandra

The four crystal had teamed up against her, of course they had, they was mobs and programmed to do just that. Thou at the time for this battle to take place, Zandra had now stunned all four of them. This farming went along much smoother when she kept the enemy unable to strike her after her initial attack. Then killing them with her second one. She was high enough level to survive a bunch of their attacks as well, making her formidable damage with the axe the greatest farming in the game at the moment. So once again, she let her two handed battle axe do the talking. And a pair of huge swings later, the four crystals shattered into smaller pigments of blue and white. A smile on Zandras lips as she glanced thru the reward screen and was a bunch of col richer. ‘’Ah, this is so nice.’’ She said and closed the floating window.

ID: 109550
BD: 8 No
n-crit hit, fallen activated +8 dmg. 36x14=504 dmg +AoE

Loot rolls:
Base col: 3x896x4=10,752
(ID: 109551-109554):
Floating crystal 1:
LD: 19+3=22
CD: 1 -10,752 col, 4x t3 material
Floating crystal 2:
CD: 12 -896x4=3,584col, t3 material
Floating crystal 3:
LD: 3+3=6
CD: 1 -3x t3 material
Floating crystal 4:
LD: 11+3=14
CD: 11 -t3 rare armor/shield, 2x t3 material

Zandra: 1,098/1,455  (88/144)

Floating Crystal 1: 0/896
Floating Crystal 2: 0/896
Floating Crystal 3: 0/896
Floating Crystal 4: 0/896

Total loot:
-20x t3 materials
-6x t2 materials
-t2 uncommon consumable
-t3 uncommon consumable
-5x t3 rare consumable

-t3 rare heavy armour
-t3 rare armor/shield

-2x t3 rare weapon
-t3 perfect weapon

Edited by Zandra

There, now the berserk healer had been farming enough for todayb in her own opinion. After all, this wasn’t her main plans for today. Today she was gonna go to floor two and kill a little dragon kid. So she left floor twenty one and headed down nineteen floor below. There she exited the main settlement and headed to the place where the dragon should be. She had got the information from the infrotmation broker that gave her information about the first dragons location. Zandra did extra check so all her gear was perfectly in place. She did exchanged her regen gear with her trusty handwraps of accuracy to make sure she lands a good hhit on the dragon. After all, damage wouldbt be a problem against a mob on floor two. Not for Zandra and her darkened axe with the awesome enchantment fallen damage that was so broken awhile ago, still it was pretty neat.

Zandra looked at the dragon before her. This was supposed to be the second boss for this chain event. She had already taken out one, and that was a piece of cake. The second couldn’t be much worse. She let out a sigh. That was the sad thing with being over levelled. There wasn’t anything challenging anymore. Even the hardest of the hardest quests that was out there, she would be able to take on, not alone but would be enough with one other player. But, at least she wouldn’t die. That was a good thing. Anyway, she started to charge up her strongest sword art as she walked over to the dragon. She did liked dragons in all its shapes, that’s why close to all her potions is having a dragonthemed name and effects on the consumer. She patted the dragon before she activated her sword art, immieadatly reducing the health bar to zero and the dragon exploded into pixels.

Roll:

ID: 109844
BD: 10 Crit! +2 Dmg 28+2=30x14=420-35=385 DMG

Edited by Zandra

Zandra watched as the crystals slowly disappeared, when they came into contact with anything, they shattered into smaller crystals that faded out into nothingness. She looked at the reward screen. A single item was there, the second quest item needed to complete the chain event. She pressed ok and took a moment to look around her. It was so peaceful. Even though any moment she could die. And if she died, there wouldn’t be a respawn option. She headed back to the main settlement with her axe on the shoulder. She looked starigth ahead, the day was ending and she wanted to go home and eat something goo. Her col stash had increased today as well as her material stocks. And a bunch of items for Shield to identify. She sighed. That Shield guy, Zandra had tried, but she couldn’t really like him. She don’t know why, it was just an undescribable feeling.

End reward:

2 SP
78,268 col

20x t3 materials
6x t2 materials
t2 uncommon consumable
t3 uncommon consumable
5x t3 rare consumable

t3 rare heavy armour
t3 rare armor/shield

2x t3 rare weapon
t3 perfect weapon