[PP-F1] The Young and Bold -Trixie and Myself-

Domarus watched with frustration as the girl charged forward and struck at the boar, asking if she had done a good job.  Domarus informed her that he would fight the first mob and she would observe, then find a second mob for her to fight on her own.  She even agreed to it in understanding.  Why the hell was she not following through with it?  He breathed silently as he readied his weapon again, keeping from growling or sighing in annoyance.

"Unless you wish to be dealing base damage with each attack, I'd suggest you use a sword art next time."  Domarus turned back to the monster which was beginning to get up again.  This time it was enraged with both of them.  However it quickly identified @Trixie as the weaker target and targeted her, rushing at her with full force.  The attack would kill Trixie immediately and thus Domarus intervened.  He thrust his blade from his hands, the heavy weapon landing in front of the boar, causing the creature to ram into it.  Domarus ran over and grabbed the boar, slamming it into a tree before throwing a colossal punch, ripped his two handed ax from the ground, and activated the sword art Screw Dimension a second time.  He landed a critical hit which knocked the boar through the trunk of the tree, snapping it in half, before it exploded into pixels.  Domarus turned around to face Trixie.

"In addition, if there is a mob that can kill you with a single hit, better not to gain any hate points just yet.  I'd wait till you have more health and defense before you go drawing the aggro from anything."

Spoiler

[H:1] Domarus:  720/720 || 60/72 || 15-18 dmg || 54 MIT || 3 Evasion || 3 ACC
[H:1] Trixie:  20/20 || 2/2
Boar:  193/429 || 108 dmg
ID#  88279  BD:  6  MD:  5

Edited by Domarus
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as Trixie had walked back from attacking the boar, she realized what she had done. She got too excited with herself and had attacked it. She watched Domarus stop the boar from killing her and jumped back. The boar slammed into the tree and shattered into pixels, while Trixie was left speechless. She had already almost gotten herself killed. "I can't do this. I just can't keep going after doing that. You told me to wait, but I didn't. A sword art wouldn't have helped do much ore damage even." Trixie said, shaking her head. She just wasn't cut out for combat. "I'm sorry, I feel like a complete idiot right now. I got excited, and I already forgot what you had told me to do. I'll definitely start waiting a lot more from now on." Trixie apologized. She tried to hide that she was upset with herself, and just tried to keep it to a frown.

@Domarus

Domarus had finished off the monster and yet Trixie's reaction to his words and what nearly happened, was far from what he desired.  The girl began to panic, freaking out as she began to beat herself up verbally.  Domarus stood there and watched as she continued on, not moving and just staring at her.  He could not believe, that he was dealing with this right now.  This would usually be the part where Domarus would just walk away, not caring at all what happened to her.  However not only has he never done that before...  Well maybe once, but he needed to keep his reputation up.  Therefore he would need to do the exact opposite.  He mentally sighed and walked over to Trixie, placing both of his armored hands gently onto her shoulders.

"Trixie.  Listen to me.  You made a mistake, that's fine.  Every human makes a mistake.  Especially in video games.  It's easy to get caught up in the moment.  You yourself said you wished to be a supporter and tank correct?  You can't take the risk just yet, but your role will be to heal players and give them boosts, as well as take the hit for the team.  Tanks have high defense and fast regeneration abilities, which will make you highly resistant to bosses in the future, and nearly invincible to normal monsters.  However if you give up on your first mistake, then you'll get nowhere in this game.  You need to learn how to acknowledge your mistake, and learn from it, move forward rather than just calling quits.  Now if you'd like we could go fight a monster your level, me being there to keep you from dying, or we could call it a day and get you somewhere to sleep.  It's your call."

@Trixie

• 1 month later...

Trixie had paused for a long moment, deciding on if she wanted to continue like this. She had lost her focus already, and she just couldn't continue like this. "I'm sorry, I just can't continue after that. I need some sleep." Trixie answered, putting her hand in her face. She still couldn't get over what she had done, even with Domarus's reassurance. 

Trixie opened her menu and unequipped her sword. After doing that, she noticed a message in her inbox. She read it, then closed it immediately. "Yeah, I need to go. I'm really sorry about all this. I'll keep practicing more, and maybe I can be of some help in the future." Trixie said as she turned around and started to walk away. The sky had already turned a nice orange now, and time had passed. "I already have a place to sleep, so I've got that covered. That's one thing I did right." Trixie said as she continued to walk back to the town.

@Domarus

Edited by Trixie