[PP-F1] Earning a Living -Tailor (Kyoto,Itzal)

Approaching towards the town Kyoto looks at Itzal as he listens to what he had to say. Once done talking he talked to Rufus the tailor that asked for the quest. Rufus invited them into the store so Kyoto can craft his first item. Walking in to the store Kyoto looked around seeing the common look of the store as he then attempts his first attempt of making a basic shirt. Failing to make it he looks at Itzal hoping he was following him from behind. Even though Kyoto failed to make his first craft he didn’t let it he pulled out another material and get ready to try to make another one after the first material disappeared. “Was this hard for you the first time you tried this?” he said to Iztal as he hears Rufus respond back instead of Itzal. Kyoto then looks at Rufus little confused for the fact he didn’t even ask the question to him.

ID# 100922 results: CD: 1 (Failed -1 T1 Mat)

@Itzal:  12 Kyoto:  17

Edited by Kyot0

Itzal was surprised that there was an update to the quest.  When Kyoto asked him if the crafting was this difficult for him when he started he nodded with a shrug.  "This quest is different than when I did it myself, but it seems like the crafting method is the same as a rank one profession so, yeah.  Unless you get the bonus CD item which is gained on a quest on the Greek floor, you pretty much rely on raw luck...  Then there's another quest on floor twenty one where you can get a consumable item with bonus CD."  He looked at the npc who just smiled and watched them.  "Turns out they altered how the gathering skill works too.  Can't get a guaranteed bonus three materials anymore.  It's either none, one, two or three extra.  Go figure."  The tailor, Rufus, walked over to Itzal.  "Excuse me, but may I look at your outfit up close?"  itzal turned to him and nodded.  "Yeah, here,"  he said as he took off his trench coat and handed it to him.  Itzal then turned to watch Kyoto work while Rufus looked at his trench coat.

@Kyot0

Kyoto listens to Itzal. As he then starts to do his next attempt at making this shirt. Watching the item form from using the materials its turned into a black shirt with 2 grey stripes running down from the shoulder blade to the forarms. Kyoto opens the info with the item. The item has a +3 Looting enchantment added to it. “Look at this beauty Itzal.” He laughs a little as he sees what the name of the item is. “Black Compression Shirt.” He looks at Itzal as he then equips it on as you see him wearing his black coat with the new black shirt. He looks at Itzal. “So… How do I look?” he smiles as he hears Rufus congratulated him . He turns to Rufus as he then turns in the quest and gain the col and Experience from the quest. “Hey Itzal. Thanks again for the help. I really do appreciate it.” He smiles once more.

ID# 100923 results: CD: 12 (Perfect) 

@Itzal: 12 Kyoto: 16

Edited by Kyot0