{PP-F2} Cave Crawling <<Let There Be Light>> (Hei,Stryder)

ID# 91389 results:

Battle: 4+3-1=6-Hit - Crescent Moon - 3x15-45

[H:1] Jevi: 398/400 HP | 32/40 EP | 
[H: 1 ]Hei : 460/460 |34/46 EP | 3 ACC | 3 EVA
H: 1] Stryder: 540/540 / 48/54 / 3 ACC / 3 MIT(54DMG)

Bat 1 0/50 | 20 dmg  (-56 Dmg)
Bat 2 0/50 | 20 dmg (-54 Dmg)
Bat 0/50 | 20 dmg (-7 Thorns) (-45dmg)

Sky followed them into the cave, yawning as he walked through, following them with his hands in his pockets. He wasn't worried... He couldn't see that well, but he was confident enough not to run into a wall... Mostly. He stayed like that until they heard the scream.... and the bats showed up. The bats turned from the little girl to the group of players, dashing in at them! Jevi was quick to act, pulling a very beautiful glass curved sword off her back. She seemed to know how to use it, planting herself quickly and delivering a killing blow to the first bat. Then, Hei dashed in, his spear lighting up as he struck the first, but as he went to strike the second, he tripped and missed. The last one was heading around, and decided to make a dash right at Stryder. His hands didn't leave his pockets as he made his move.

The bat flew in, and with realative ease, Sky kicked off his right foot, entering a backflip as the bat went right under him. His foot glowed a bright, crimson red as he turned to his side mid flip, and his foot swung out, the glow flashing in the dark as millions of rainbow shards exploded from the bat. He landed flat footed, sighing. He knew it was way to easy.... He had only used one of his rank two sword arts, and yet he had still crushed the bat.

"Dealt with" He says to them simply and casually.

After taking care of the first of the bats, Hei and Stryder jumped into the fray and easily wiped the second two. With the bats taken care of, and the sounds of their flapping wings and screeching nowhere to be found, Jevi placed the Izunami back onto her belt. "Easy enough." Jevi said with a chuckle before hearing the small girl speak up. "A-Are you here to help me?"  she said in between receding sobs. A small smile on her face, though hidden by the darkness of the cave, Jevi knelt down in front of the girl, whom she could feel stood right in front of her. "It'ts okay. You're safe now. Let's get you out of here and back to your mom." A small, hopeful gasp was all Jevi heard before a soft, yet excited, "Thank you!... b...but.. when those bats found me.. I ran and.. hurt my leg." Without giving the small girl any chance to continue with her story, the woman turned her back, "Get on my back, I'll carry you out." she said, her voice sounding much kinder and softer than it was with the two men she traveled with. Jevi felt the girl's arms wrap around her neck, signaling for Jevi to stand up, the girl's weight not doing much to weigh Jevi down. "Alright, lets find out way back out of here. One of you mind taking the lead in case something else decides to attack us?"

Just after Hei had killed one of the two remaining bats, one had started an attack against Stryder, but the high level Player had simply killed it by kicking it. Hei knew about Stryders martial arts skills, and how powerful they were, so this hadn't been a big deal for Stryder. When he got back up onto his feet, he heard Jevi talking to someone in the dark and by the voice that replied he identified the person as the lost girl. When Jevi told the girl to climb onto her back, Hei was astonished by how soft Jevis voice was. - She sounds so caring, I wonder if that's because of some maternal instincts, or if she really is such a kind of person, and she was just playing the rough girl when she was talking to us - he thought, then Jevi told them, to take the lead, and as Hei was pretty sure, he knew the way back, he lead the party out of the cave, always listening for more monsters sounds. "Here we go, I can already see the light" he said when they were close to the surface. He quickly made his way out of the cave and offered Jevi his hand, helping her up the last steep part of the way.

@Stryder

• 3 weeks later...

(Sorry, have had a rough few weeks)

Sky watched as Jevi helped the girl. She seemed to be a lot calmer, more... Well, gentle. She didn't come off as rude when he had met her, but she seemed a lot calmer and well... A bit motherly actually. He smiled, glad that she had a soft side. He watched as Hei found the light, and decided to hang back a minute. He was watching the back, making sure nothing would sneak up and possibly hurt the little girl more. Jevi had her hands full, and Hei was watching the front, so he would do his job and watch the rear. He watied for about a minute before following, walking out into the sunlight, and shielding his eyes as it hit them, being blinded for a moment.

"Well, that wasn't to hard" he said to the group, smiling cheerfully, glad they had saved the little girl... Again. He had done this a lot, and he was tired of it... But he did enjoy helping others, even if they were just NPC's/

@Jevi

In no time at all, the three players and the small girl on Jevi's back could see the light from outside the mouth of the cave. At first, it was bright and blinding, since their eyes had just adjusted to the pitch black caverns in which the quest took place. However, in due time, the grassy earth and trees sprouting up towards the sky could be seen clearly. The brunette could feel the warmth as she was bathed in the sun's light, her eyes closing for a moment as she took in a deep breath through her nostrils. They had not been in the cave long at all, much faster than she had anticipated for that matter, yet it always felt good to get some fresh air after spending some time in one of Aincrad's murky caves. "You're right, probably could have done this on my own without your guy help." she said with a chuckle, merely teasing the two men who had so kindly jumped in to assist her and the NPC in her struggle. "I do appreciate both of your guys help though. Despite being easy, it would have been a hell of a lot more boring." 

Tracing their footsteps back to the stone city of Urbus, the three found themselves inside of the settlement's safe zone again. All together, the three players made their way through the town, the girl still on Jevi's back, until they reached what were the slums of the city. The NPC mother, whom they had spoken to before, was standing in the same spot, the same look of distress and worry upon her face. As the small girl peeked out from behind Jevi's brunette hair, a wide smile on her face, the mother's features brightened as tears of joy began to pour down her face.

"Elena!" the woman called out as she ran forward to meet the three. With a smile on her face, Jevi lowered the young girl to the ground, who rushed over to her mother and jumped into her loving arms "Mommy!" Jevi crossed her arms at her chest and sidestepped to Stryder, nudging him with her elbow. "Admit it, you may have been getting tired of doing this quest.. but there's no way you could get tired of seeing that reaction."  

@Hei 

Hei knew the quest wasn't really hard and that it would have been easy to do it on his own, but he was really happy that he had done it with Stryder and Jevi, just because he didn't knew how he would have handled his feelings with this poor girl being caught in this cave and him saving her. He never had had kids, not even siblings and so he wasn't that experienced with something like this. While they were walking back to the town, he enjoyed the warmth of the sun and he kinda tried to ignore the fact that they were walking with a little girl, and when they arrived in the town and the girl saw her mother and the other way around he nearly began to cry from it being such a beautiful moment. He sniffed and blinked to hold back his own tears and hardly was successful. With the girl and her mother reunited the quest was done and he wasn't sure if he wanted to say for much longer, so he decided to leave the others in case of them wanting to talk some more "That was really beautiful. I can't understand someone who programs NPCs who nearly can feel and then designs a quest like this." he shook his head and continued "I'll leave now to go and use the rest of the day for myself. It was nice to meet you Jevi and it's always nice to meet ya Stryder, so let's meet again someday." and with these words he said goodbye and left towards the teleportation platform.

@Stryder@Jevi OOC: will we end here? If not you can continue just the two of you

Sky smiled at Jevi. She was right, he never did get sick of it, He simply smiled and shrugged. He never would get sick of helping others, hell he started a guild to do it, to help everyone. And he planned to keep this going. He watched as the two are reuinited, glad he did something good. Before long, of course Hei decided to walk away, hopefully feeling good after what they had just done. 

"Catch you later Hei.... And your right... I'l never get tired of seeing that reaction" He says to herm smiling. He opened his menu, sending Jevi a friend request. He liked her, and maybe one day he could go out on another quest with her. BUt for now.... He had to go. "Its been nice meeting you Jevi, i gotta go. Got some things i need to do" He says to her with a smile. With that, he heads off. Walking towards the warp gate. He didn't have much to say to her.... He had done his job, he had helped someone and made a friend. He did like the girl, but right now he felt a lttle akward trying to talk to her, considering he barely knew her. Maybe next time they would get along better, who kenw.

After watching the reunion between the mother and daughter, Hei was the first to dismiss himself from the group, leaving Stryder and Jevi on their own for a moment. Jevi smiled and waved to Hei. "Thanks again." The more experienced man that stood next to her admitted that he enjoyed seeing this reaction every time, causing a smirk to form on Jevi's lips. "Then I guess it was worth it to come help out then." she said with a chuckle, dropping her arms to her sides and placing her hands on her hips. Before leaving himself, Stryder sent a friend request to the brunette. Looking over the small box in front of her, Jevi smiled and tapped on the accept button before turning her head to Stryder. "Alright, thanks again for the help. Maybe next time we team up, we can do something that you haven't done twenty times already." she said with a chuckle before waving to the man as he walked off. 

Thread Complete: 
Jevi - 2 SP. 158 col
Stryder - 1 SP. 158 col
Hei - 1 SP 158 Col

ID 92884
LD 3 (x25) = 75 col (25 Each)

Edited by Jevi