PP/F17) Coming of a New Dawn

ID# 90011 results:

Loot: 18 - Chest Found - Opening next post

It would take time... He knew that, he very well knew that. As the guild leader, and the one who wanted to hit those frontlines, he was going to need to be a lot stronger then he is. He was only level twenty five, and though among everyone he knew he was one of the highest levels, he knew that the frontliners were very high up there... He was no where near their level. 

As he was thinking this, he grabbed a rock, throwing it at the solitary tree that was somehow growing on the hill, and the moment the rock hit it, a massive split formed. Finding this strange, as it should have come up saying Immortal object he walks towards it, smiling back towards Eatos.

"Yeah, but all great things take time. I believe we can make a difference, and even if we don't reach the frontlines where i want to take us, as long as we are making a difference in this world... I'm honestly happy with wherever this guild takes us" He says to her, punching the tree. In a majestic explsoion, all the leaves and bark shattered, flying off the mountain, revealing a treasure chest! Sky was suprised, today his searching had been on point! He was NOT used to getting this lucky, but he had, so who knew what was going on. Either way, he might be able to get something cool out of this.

Eatos was looking out over the 17th floor, and only noticed Stryder finding the chest after several moments of looking at it. At first, she had been confused, right before she realized what it was. Basically, free loot. If she was correct. 

But more importantly, Stryder. He was already admitting that there was the chance they didn't hit the Front Lines. Honestly, that was good. In Eatos' opinion, a guild that was to operate on the Front Line needed harsh rule, a military order to things to ensure survival. While she was all-too capable of being cold, she'd rather not. There were front liners already clearing the game, if they caught up then great. But, they were under no obligation to do it. She doubted she would ever operate on the front line, not unless it was an absolute requirement. 

She walked over to him and simply nodded once "Then we agree where this guild will go Stryder. I think we have something good for the future..."

Id: 90106

LD: 5(+3)=8 <Fail>

Total T2 Material Gathered: 17

Edited by Eatos

ID# 90114 results:

Loot: 9 - Opening Chest - Rewards

1275 Col, 3 T2 Materials, 2 Unidentified Rare Consumables.

----

Sky smiled, opening the chest. He was seriously worried that it would be a mimic, this was the highest floor he had ever gone to, and he had NO idea how strong a mimic would be, for all he knew it could be as strong as a floor boss! He had a smile though, wanting to show himself as being brave, it was something he ahd to do...

And it opened safely! He smiled, a pop up showing, and giving him some SERIOUSLY nice loot. He was dumbstruck on how much Col he had gotten, over a thousand just from that! He needed a lot more, but it was a nice boost into his pocket for now. He also got some materials, and two consumables... Though he couldn't identify them, he wasn't a merchant. He sighed, wishing he could know what they were. He sent the materials and one of the consumables towards Eatos, letting her take them.

"That we do, anyway i gotta get going and try and set up this guild, i think i'l hold a meeting on the fourth floor at Frostbite Lake, i'l let you know when" He said to her, smiling as he walked up, deciding to see if he could get away with being a pain in the ass. He ruffed up her hair, poking a tongue out and runnin off. "Catch ya soon!" He calls out happily, ready to tackle the rest of this game!

QUEST REWARDS

1 SP BOTH

20 T2 MATS Eatos

1475 Col Stryder

200 Col Eatos

2 T2 Rare Unidentified Consumable Styder