[PP-F1-KE] Rash Decisions [Complete]

Clearly, the foolish tank wannabe wasn't listening to reason, and was blinded by a false sense of "honor". He struck her pretty hard, but there was only one damage dealt. Dazia had an advantage here and Wardege was doomed, that was a definite fact, and it didn't matter whether or not Wardege "Died an honorable death" or not, he will die no matter what in this current situation. "If there's one thing I know, it's that what you're saying seems to me like a false sense of honor. If that really is what this so called "Honor" is, then I don't want anything to do with it. You brought this upon yourself, and for what?" Dazia readied her weapon, and rushed for Wardege. She missed, but she also did what she could to make her current point at the moment, and if honorable things lead to this, she would avoid it at all costs. Right now, she merely saw this as a foolish, rash bunch of suicidal idiocy rather than honor.

15 Dark Points have been added to Dazia's Journal

@Wardege

ID# 88530 BD: 4+1=5(Miss)

Dazia: HP 57/60, EP 0/6

Opponent:

Wardege: HP 54/100, EP 0/10

Edited by Dazia
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 Hours have passed, and Wardege's turn has been skipped.

Was Wardege becoming tired, or was he slowly giving up? Either way, he would be just as dead when this was over. "I don't know what goes on in that head of yours, but I know that whatever is happening in there won't change the future except for how you will die. You brought this upon yourself, and only you are to blame for your own demise. Just how sad do you think that is? To me, it's absolutely pitiful. at first, I had no intention to harm you whatsoever, and somehow, here I am, about to kill someone! What do you have to say about that? Whether you catch your breath or not, I would appreciate an answer!" Dazia struck Wardege again, and began to think, what really does go on in Wardege's head? what could have possibly caused him to do this duel besides whatever he claimed the reason was?

@Wardege

ID# 88632 BD: 7+1=8(Hit)

Opponent:

Wardege: HP 49/100, EP 0/10

Edited by Dazia

(OOC: Been planning my next character and such, so please bear with me if possible.)

Wardege found himself caught in his own thoughts again, and he made sure to listen to Dazia's words, as he got hit twice, which brought his HP down to the yellow. Clearly, Dazia wasn't just upset over what he had done, and that she seemed intent on finding a reason within. But to be honest, Was there? That got Wardege's attention. "You know what? you're absolutely right. I let literally everything get to my head, and now I'm going to die... I've just let everyone down, everyone! And to what purpose? Nothing, absolutely nothing! However, there are some people I know, and I believe that if they were here, yes, they would indeed scold me, but they would also tell me to keep fighting, even if it is for naught. This isn't technically honor whatsoever... There was no honor in any of this. Although I regret my decision, I will keep fighting." Aaaaand his attack missed, yet again.

@Dazia

ID# 88635 BD: 4(Miss)

Opponent:

Edited by Wardege

Dazia noticed how Wardege's HP had fallen to the yellow. "I'm only halfway there? If he could just stand still, this will only take ten more strikes at the very least..." She heard what Wardege said next. It was both sad and pitiful. He should have realized the mistake before he challenged her. Alas, there was no turning back for either of them... "You know, normally I'd say something like, 'you should have seen your mistake before you challenged me.' or something like that. Right now, I'm actually feeling some minor remorse, and I haven't even killed you yet. Fine, keep fighting if you like, but at least stand still or slow down, and this will end quicker. You can trust me on that one. Now, hold still..." However, the foolish tank wannabe didn't hold still at all. He moved out of the way, and Dazia, who rushed for Wardege, ended up landing on the ground.

@Wardege

ID# 88636 BD: 1(Critical miss)

Opponent:

Edited by Dazia

Wardege listened to what Dazia had to say, and he saw her come at him after she asked him to "hold still". He moved out of the way, and then proceeded to say, "The problem with what you're asking me is that you want me to remain still so you can strike me down easily. While at this point I would love to do that, the people who would want me to keep fighting would also like me to do my best, which just so happens to include avoiding incoming attacks." He took a minor bow. "My deepest apologies. Either way, if you want to get this over with, we'll just have to keep going, starting now." Obviously, Dazia would anticipate the attack and dodge it, otherwise Wardege wouldn't have missed. "I don't know if this will take all day, but I will keep going. How about you?" He waited.

@Dazia

ID# 88637 BD: 4(Miss)

Opponent:

Edited by Wardege

Dazia was already sick of this, but not to worry, just ten hits to go. She suddenly rushed towards Wardege and thrust her blade in him, dealing seven damage. "Alright, now it's nine hits to go." She glared at him directly in the eyes. "How's this for an answer? Seriously, I'm getting sick of this, and now you're suddenly going all casual like that? As if you're just bending to this new reality instead of being shocked at the revelation and realization? You are by far the first, literally the first, person I have seen react like this in such a situation! It's ridiculous!" This foolish, reckless, idiotic tank wannabe was unusual, from the way Dazia currently saw things. He didn't seem like a wacko to her, but he was still making poor decisions and reacting in ways that contradicted the situation. Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. It wasn't over yet, but oh how Dazia wished it would be, at the very least soon.

@Wardege

ID# 88638 BD: 10(Critical, +2 DMG)

Opponent:

Wardege: HP 42/100, EP 0/10

Edited by Dazia

Well, that certainly could have gone better. Getting a blade stuck within you wasn't the worst answer, but Dazia could have gone with something else. Well, Wardege wasn't getting out of this one easily, that's for sure. Heck, he wouldn't be getting out of this one at all. "I find it hard to argue with that answer... Nevertheless, I will do what I can, and continue to fight on, hit or miss." Well, critical hit or not, it was still mitigated. He kind of expected that either way, seeing that this duel was one-sided, after all... "Well, that was a pretty good hit, although it was mitigated... Other than that, I don't care if I hardly accomplish anything here, because the only thing I've accomplished is suicide. Nevertheless, I will deal with the consequences of my actions." Wardege knew that Dazia would strike at any moment. "At the very least, I should brace myself..."

@Dazia

ID# 88639 BD: 10(Critical, +2 DMG)

Wardege: HP 42/100, EP 0/10

Opponent:

Dazia: HP 56/60, EP 0/6

Edited by Wardege

Well, at least he admitted it... Dazia prepared herself to strike Wardege. She almost hesitated, but she thrust her blade in Wardege again. "Alright, let's just get this over again, like I said before. It doesn't matter to me anymore on how many times you regret this decision, we both have to deal with it, and the sooner the deed is done, the sooner I can forget that this happened. As for you, though...I'm not sure, perhaps you have a chance at moving on to an afterlife. Point is, I just want to end this. Don't you?" Right now, getting this duel over with was the one thing on her mind. "Just six more hits ought to finish him. just six more, and this can end. I wish I'd never came here today. Otherwise, I wouldn't be stuck in this duel having to kill someone." It wouldn't be long, as long as, hopefully, Wardege was able to keep still and take all six hits.

@Wardege

ID# 88640 BD: 5+1=6(Hit)

Opponent:

Wardege: HP 37/100, EP 0/10

Edited by Dazia

36 Hours have passed, and Wardege's turn has been skipped.

Wardege said and did nothing at the moment. Dazia only hoped that he would just keep still for a second, and that he would be successfully hit all six times. She was getting close now, only about...wait, six hits. turns out that in the heat of battle she'd just miscalculated something, not that it had any effect on the inevitable outcome. Either way, this fight was past halfway, and Wardege's HP was just...approximately six percent above twenty-five percent, and assuming his maximum HP was one hundred, that would place the HP to be... thirty-one. "All you have to do now is just stay still about six or less more times, and this will be over. I'm going to end this miserable fight one way or another!" Dazia was now focused on finishing the fight, and if there are any more critical hits like the one she just made, she would only have to hit him five more times.

@Wardege

ID# 88720 BD: 9(Critical, +1 DMG)

Opponent:

Wardege: HP 31/100, EP 0/10

Edited by Dazia

Well, he braced himself alright, then he got stuck in his thoughts, and was struck again. He didn't exactly have much time to dwell on words, but he did anyway. "You're kicking at a dead horse here, and I guess so am I. But I'm not going to just stand still on purpose. For the last time, I'm telling you that I will be doing my best in this fight! Don't think for a second that I will ignore my own words, and abandon my way of life in a casual manner! It pained me to make my decision in the first place, and especially during the time when my way of life didn't seem to be working for me anymore!" Wardege held his assault spear firmly in his hand. He wasn't going to take this lightly any further, no matter the result. Wardege thrust his weapon into Dazia, dealing mitigated damage.

@Dazia

ID# 88721 BD: 6(Hit)

Wardege: HP 31/100, EP 0/10

Opponent:

Dazia: HP 55/60, EP 0/6

Edited by Wardege

Once again, it seemed to Dazia that he wouldn't listen to reason. However, he was right in the sense that both of them were kicking at a dead horse. Dazia had been asking him to surrender to the inevitable outcome nonstop, and Wardege kept rambling on over "doing his best" and "dying an honorable death". Needless to say, it would probably keep going like this until Dazia managed to kill him, like it or not. Dazia was getting tired of the fact that both of them were kicking at a dead horse. "Geez, all this so-called pain is starting to make me sick! Why can't we just get this over with? If you aren't going to let this fight end smoothly, I will have no hesitation to ruthlessly slaughter you!" She wasn't kidding, and with the critical hit she scored, she only had five hits to go, and Wardege's HP dropped into the red.

@Wardege

ID# 88727 BD: 9(Critical, +1 DMG)

Dazia: HP 55/60, EP 0/6

Opponent:

Wardege: HP 25/100, EP 0/10

Edited by Dazia

Things were looking downright horrible now. Wardege's HP had now just fallen into the red with Dazia's latest attack, and his previous words now suddenly seemed farfetched. "We were practically at an agreement there, but certainly, she has no intention of this duel being an actual duel, in fact, she prefers that I 'surrender to inevitability.'" He stepped back a little, then prepared himself to either strike Dazia or brace himself, probably leaning towards the offensive. He gripped his assault spear firmly, and thrust it at Dazia pretty hard, although, like all of the other times, the damage was mitigated. Alas, he was indeed doomed, and no amount of effort will get him out of this mess. He had actually been hoping he could avoid as many attacks as possible, but now it seems as if that will do him no good. For now, he can just do his best, like those he knew probably would have wanted. If he was going down, he would go down fighting.

@Dazia

ID# 88729 BD: 10(Critical, +2 DMG)

Wardege: HP 25/100, EP 0/10

Opponent:

Dazia: HP 54/60, EP 0/6

Edited by Wardege

It won't be long now. Hopefully. Dazia knew that at this point, Wardege wouldn't exactly hold back, so she had to strike quickly before he had a chance to dodge her blade. "Five more hits, just five more hits, and I might be able to forget that all this happened. Now, if I can see where he might go in order to dodge, I can strike him there instead, and succeed in getting him. I need to keep my focus on how to defeat him, since that would be the best thing to do right now. Time to put this theoretical strategy to the test." The plan worked. Her attack was successful, and what she had to think of next was to guess whether or not he would attempt to adapt to that trick. Only time could possibly tell here. "If you're not going to listen to reason, I won't hold back either. I just want to get this over with, but if you insist on a hard fight, it is a hard, difficult fight we both will get!"

@Wardege

ID# 88735 BD: 8+1=9(Hit)

Dazia: HP 54/60, EP 0/6

Opponent:

Wardege: HP 20/100, EP 0/10

Edited by Dazia

Dazia stood still for a short moment, then rushed for Wardege, and, apparently, swung her blade in the direction Wardege attempted to sidestep in! "Clever, very clever... Well, things aren't looking good for me. I really should have sent that last message before coming here. Otherwise nobody will have any problems with...my own demise, brought by my own actions...if only it was possible to show that it would be MY fault, not Dazia's... Alas, I can only hope that she can cope for my loss...and not...cause any trouble for herself..." His thoughts weren't just on Dazia. Should his cousin figure out what happened to him, only disaster might follow, unless the whole story was told, including the fact that it was Wardege's own fault that he died. For now, he had to see what he could do to at least get a few hits on Dazia before his time ran out. Sure, the damage was still mitigated, but he did thrust his spear at Dazia pretty hard. "I can see that we're at a minor agreement here. Let's both do our best. No more holding back."

@Dazia

ID# 88736 BD: 10(Critical, +2 DMG)

Opponent:

Dazia: HP 53/60, EP 0/6

Edited by Wardege

So Wardege just said there would be no more holding back. That wasn't new at all. Dazia was getting sick of all the times that he said he wanted to go down fighting than go down as still as a statue, but, well, it would be his loss towards a more peaceful, accepting demise. Maybe he didn't want to welcome death with open arms unfairly? She was starting to see what he meant, when she thought hard about it. Her next thoughts, however, were interrupted by Wardege's attack. "I better not get too deep into my thoughts. Let's see, will my previous tactic still work? I only have to make four more hits, just four more hits...and this will all be over..." There were still four more hits to be made, because Wardege seemed to have anticipated Dazia repeating the tactic, and only stepped back. "This could be harder than I thought..."

@Wardege

ID# 88737 BD: 2+1=3(Miss)

Opponent:

Edited by Dazia

It seemed to Wardege that Dazia was now focused on just finishing this fight as soon as possible. Wardege stepped back instead of to the side, believing Dazia would target the side. Well, that's where she was aiming, and now it was time for Wardege to make another attempt to deal the minimum damage of one to Dazia. He gripped his assault spear firmly, and thrust his weapon towards Dazia. Problem was, she had adapted to his tactic as well. Must have been a last minute guess, since Wardege's attack had missed by an inch. "So the question here is, what will you do now? I already know about that little trick of yours, so that won't work. Try something else, would you?" "I should try to find a different tactic as well if I'm ever going to keep landing hits..." Wardege decided to wait, and possibly dodge last minute should patience pay off.

@Dazia

ID# 88738 BD: 5(Miss)

Opponent:

Edited by Wardege

Dazia's last trick didn't exactly work, but neither did Wardege's. Now, she had to think of something else. Fast. "So, if he can anticipate the same trick, I just need to constantly swap tactics of targeting, thus keeping him confused on where she would strike next, for a while, at least. For now, I just need to see another way to strike him that he hasn't seen yet..." She moved in a direction she knew he would move away from, then she made a sharp turn and thrust her blade at Wardege from behind. "How about this? Didn't see that one coming, did you? Honestly, if you want neither of us to hold back, I will do everything I could possibly do to finish this fight victorious!" She wasn't wrong there. Now, she had only three hits to go, and she had to think of which tactic to switch to.

@Wardege

ID# 88739 BD: 8+1=9(Hit)

Opponent:

Wardege: HP 15/100, EP 0/10

Edited by Dazia

Wardege's HP was now getting really low, and things were only getting worse. Dazia managed to make use of a new tactic that involved tricking Wardege into moving in the wrong direction, allowing Dazia to strike from behind. "I don't know what's going on in her head, but I need to think of something fast! Let's see, what different tactics are there with assault spears, spears, and lances?" He turned around, swinging his weapon along, and the blade of the spear cut through Dazia as he turned. "Well, that turned out better than I thought. However, it doesn't look like any possible results are going to change anytime soon..." Wardege now had experienced three tactics of Dazia's attacks, but the question was, which one was Dazia planning to use? At his current state, he could only guess. He only hoped he would guess correctly... "Stay calm, and watch what happens..."

@Dazia

ID# 88740 BD: 6(Hit)

Opponent:

Dazia: HP 52/60, EP 0/6

Edited by Wardege

Dazia was getting really close now. Just three more hits. Wardege seemed to have come up with something new as well. "Oh, sure, just try out a new tactic while I'm turning around. Now I just have to guess what he might be guessing, and try to use a different tactic than that one... I'll go with... This one!" Turns out, Wardege managed to guess correctly that she would go with a typical thrust. "Hm, lucky guess, but not for long. This will all be over soon. I will give you one last chance to just stay still, at least, about, maybe three times? I must also say, for one that uses heavy armor, you are more agile than I thought... Either way, you're still doomed, so why not just think about it for the time being?" Now she had to wait for Wardege's answer, and attempt to avoid his attack as well. But what would he go with?

@Wardege

ID# 88741 BD: 3+1=4(Miss)

Dazia: HP 52/60, EP 0/6

Opponent:

Edited by Dazia

It seemed that Wardege had guessed correctly. She complimented on his "Lucky guess", and the fact that he was able to dodge her attack quite a few times in total. But then she went back to asking him to be still, about three times. Funny, that's the amount of times needed to... "She thinks I'd fall for that? Three hits will kill me! 'm not surrendering anytime soon, I thought I had made that clear!" He thought of a tactic he could use, and hoped it would work. He stepped forward slowly, then suddenly thrust his assault spear at Dazia. "For the last time, I'm telling you, I will not just surrender! I will do my best, and only that! I wouldn't stand idly by while allies are risking their lives, I wouldn't hesitate to assist when I am needed, and I will most certainly not just stand here awaiting my doom!"

@Dazia

ID# 88742 BD: 9(Critical, +1 DMG)

Opponent:

Dazia: HP 51/60, EP 0/6

Edited by Wardege