[PP-F1-KE] Rash Decisions [Complete]

Wardege's response was, obviously, completely hostile. She had to think of a tactic to use that he wouldn't guess. Fast. "It doesn't matter how many times I ask you to listen to reason, or how many times you refuse. This fight will end the same way anyway, so tell me, why do you persist on a futile goal? TELL ME!" Silence would bring her blade to him. She thought carefully, and knew what he wouldn't expect. She stepped closer and swung her blade. "I said tell me! What are your reasons for irrational actions?" She wasn't just going to swing her blade at him this time. She wanted answers for now, then she would finish him. "Well? Anything to say? Or did I catch you off guard? Why is it that whenever I told you to listen to reason, you did the exact opposite? Did you have any goals once, or were you always aimless?"

@Wardege

ID# 88743 BD: 8+1=9(Hit)

Dazia: HP 51/60, EP 0/6

Opponent:

Wardege: HP 10/100, EP 0/10

Edited by Dazia
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wardege had a lot to think about and dwell upon here, but there wasn't much time for that, especially when Dazia swung her blade at him, demanding answers. "Yes, I have always been aimless, that is, from your perspective! My goal was to help others, slowly affecting the world with kind deeds and returning favors! But it looks like that won't help me here now that I'm in this mess, so-... you actually have a point there. I have always tried to look at things from the positive side, and I guess that although I have been through a lot, I knew little of how both the real world and this world were, until now, I guess. I still won't surrender, but this event has given me a rude awakening to the truth. These worlds are hostile and dangerous, and my way of life, although noble, won't change either of them. But they were capable of affecting the lives around me." He Gripped his assault spear and thrust it at Dazia.

@Dazia

ID# 88744 BD: 8(Hit)

Wardege: HP 10/100, EP 0/10

Opponent:

Dazia: HP 50/60, EP 0/6

Edited by Wardege

So it seems that Wardege wouldn't see the truth until he was about to die. That is both cruel and sad. Nevertheless, she had a fight to finish. She thrust her blade in him, then proceeded to say, "It's rather disappointing that it took you this long to figure out the truth. But at least your eyes are finally open. It will be your choice. Accept your imminent fate, or try and attempt to hold out a bit longer. Either way, this fight is just about over. It isn't even worth it anymore to speak further of this, since nothing can be further than the truth. You are dying today from a reckless, rash action, and some of us know that there are hard consequences with reckless acts, but this one has one of the worst possible consequences. Your fate became sealed, and your death was imminent. My apologies, but I'm afraid there is no escape."

@Wardege

ID# 88745 BD: 9(Critical, +1 DMG)

Opponent:

Wardege: HP 4/100, EP 0/10

Edited by Dazia

Well, the things that happened in this day. This was by far, one of the worst, no, the absolute worst day in Wardege's life. The answer to why was obvious. "I shall do what I must... I shall keep going...to the bitter end..." He held a firm grip on his assault spear, ready to strike, even if it is for the last time. His luck had run out this time, he'd missed. All would be lost at this rate. "Like I told you before, as if I have to say it once more, I will, under no circumstances, surrender! It doesn't matter what you do here in this duel. I will not surrender!" There is nothing more reckless that he would have done in this moment. Nevertheless, he was going to follow through. He would keep going, and he would fight to the end. "Why ever did I let myself be so reckless...?"

@Dazia

ID# 88756 BD: 3(Miss)

Opponent:

Edited by Wardege

Sure, Dazia had plenty of things on her mind, but actually missing wasn't in the plan. Wardege really wasn't going to give up after all. "I'm really sick of this. Just stand still please, one more, just one more! Even if you're going to run away from me to the end of time or this game, I will finish this fight! Don't think for a second that I will just let you go, especially since we're in a duel right now, for crying out loud! Face it! You're doomed, this is the end, you goose is cooked, you're down the creek, blah, blah, blah. Whatever, point is, there is no point in fighting on!" Those last few words didn't exactly roll off the tongue easily, but she was running out of possible words to say that wasn't repeating the same exact message. Oh wait, she was literally doing just that.

@Wardege

ID# 88757 BD: 2+1=3(Miss)

Opponent:

Edited by Dazia

This wasn't over yet. As long as that was the case, Wardege was willing to continue. He would keep trying to hit Dazia with his weapon, and he would keep trying to evade Dazia's attacks. "I don't really care about what you're saying to me now. I have made my final decision for this duel. I WILL keep fighting! I will avoid your attacks and make my attempts to strike you!" Wardege held his weapon with a firm grip, ready to thrust it at Dazia. He stepped back, then he lunged with his assault spear reaching Dazia. "This should be enough proof that there will be no surrendering in this duel! Neither of us will hold back! He didn't exactly know what would happen next but the only possible way to keep going at all would be to keep correctly guessing which tactic Dazia would attack with. "Well, here goes nothing..."

@Dazia

ID# 88758 BD: 8(Hit)

Opponent:

Dazia: HP 49/60, EP 0/6

Edited by Wardege

Dazia was ready. The deed had to be done now. She jumped back, waited a few seconds, and dashed for the kill. She thrust her blade into Wardege, and it was over. She just stood there, her hands shaking, for she had never killed someone in her life. "Oh my- I just...killed someone!" After a moment or two of silence, she began returning to town. It was getting dark, and she tried as hard as she could to hide her expression, for it expressed both shock and guilt. "I never thought I would ever have to do that in my life... I told myself that if this is what I would do to survive, then so be it. But I never expected it to feel so...awful..." Dazia's cursor was still green, since the kill was in a duel, and she was relieved to not be physically marked as someone who killed another. True, she felt guilt for a while, but in the end, the fool had only brought this upon himself...

75 Dark Points have been added to Dazia's Journal

Dazia's alignment has been affected!

@Wardege

ID# 88759 BD: 7+1=8(Hit)

Dazia: HP 49/60, EP 0/6

Opponent:

Wardege: HP 0/100, EP 0/10 DEAD

Edited by Dazia

Wardege failed to correctly anticipate Dazia's attack. He couldn't believe it. He began thinking about those he knew... "I'm...so sorry I failed you all..." As he collapsed onto the ground, he saw his HP deplete to zero. It was over for him, this was the end. Literally. His vision seemed to grow dark, probably as his avatar was shattering. He could no longer assist or help, maybe even save anyone, any longer. It was no longer possible, and he brought it upon himself. That was the saddest part about it. All those times that he wanted to help someone and/or repay a debt... It would now have been completely in vain, and all the players he'd met and had been helped by. Domarus, Vigilon, Itzal, and a few others as well. He tried to think and dwell upon less. Before his vision went completely black, he'd burned the words that reported his status into his head:

YOU ARE DEAD

Summary:

@Dazia Receives 2 SP and 400 Col

Wardege Is Dead

For defeating Wardege in a duel, Dazia Also receives the following:

1400 Col, 14 T1 Materials

And the following Battle Items:

Jam-filled apple(Loot die)

Snack Cake of Prosperity(Prosperity)

Beef Steak(Mitigation)

Cinnamon Roll(Loot Die)

Garlic Bread(Vitality, Probiotics)