OP/F4) The Rising Dawn (Guild Recruitment)

Kaluluwa was lost in thought. This was a point where he should be defining what he wanted to do. When the weapon changes came out, he decided to switch out his dagger skill for a two-handed assault spear. He didn't want to be helpless, but at the same time he wanted to help others.

When another girl appeared, this time with a plushie in her arms, Kaluluwa took the time to think. Possibly awkward to leave the question open for a long amount of time for some people, but not for him. His friends at home had gotten used to it, anything that seemed to take some thought was expected to be answered at a later time. However, when he arrived to his answer, Eatos was still answering the girl's question. He decided to wait until she finished.

"I'll be a combative member. However, I can definitely supply with healing items and can help scout out for the floor bosses or anything else we need. Of course, not right now, but that's my plan for the future." Kaluluwa knew he wanted to play an active part in clearing Cardinal. Not just as the combative members attacking the floor bosses, but also the ones trying to find them and helping others fight them if he is unsuited to do so. His performer status would definitely help with the supporting side, and maybe his two-handed assault spear can help him in another.

That is when he turned to the girl with the plushie in her arms. She had emerald eyes and black hair. That's peculiar. "If you're thinking about joining, might as well do introductions right now. My handle is Paglikha but you can call me by my real name, Kaluluwa." He extended out his hand for a handshake and continued, "I promise I don't bite." It sounded way different in his head with a certain tone his voice could never match. Much like his eyes, his voice was devoid of any emotion or tones that would give away his small joke.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saphira listened to Eatos and after the blue haired girl stopped talking, the boy who was talking to her before turned to her. " if you´re thinking about joining, might as well do introductions right now " He said, it sounded nearly like a command - He is scary - . After the boy said his name and reached out his hand for a handshake and saied " I promise I don´t bite ". - Was this a joke? I dont really know, his voice is so devoid of emotions. I think this was a joke - Saphira took his hand and shook her. - H-hey Kaluluwa, I a-am Saphira - she said still shivering. After the handshake she begun to cuddle Mister CrwaCraw again - Ahhrg I cant feel my feet! - .
- I wonder what Hei, Ichi and Jade Eye think of the guild, maby we four could be together in this guild, I think it would be funny to be in a guild with friends, or at least people I know - . She looked to Hei, Ichi and Jade Eye - I think I can call them my friends - .

He had just been standing there, between all those players, who were interested in finding out whT this guild was about. He too wanted to know what all this was about, so he waited for Stryder to tell them, after he had said, he should just wait and see. When Stryder finally announced that he and Eatos had decided to found their own guild Hei was baffled. - I had never thought of Stryder leaving the Harbingers, but it just made sense. The three of them, who were here today were the onely people from the guild that were active lately. I have no idea where Atzo is, or what he is doing, and so without our King, we can't do much. So I can understand the thought of founding an own guild he thought. While hewas slowly realizing, what this would mean for him, he walked over to Stryder, who had told him and a few more, that he would answer their questions and just overheared the answer he was giving Pinball. " ok, I understand your motive, and I want to help too. Also when you two are gone, there isn't much left of the Harbingers. So for now I would be glad if I can join, do you already have an idea for some kind of uniform?" with this question, he stepped a little back, to let Stryder think about it and so that Pinball and who ever else had more questions could ask

Paglikha, he was aiming at a combat focused build. Most interesting, meaning he would serve under Stryder more than herself, although his use as a performer meant she would have some level of interaction with him when they were preparing for battles and raids. But, a conversation for another time. First, his level needed to be increased, of that there was little doubt. It had to be the first thing done, or else he wouldn't stand a chance. Once he was begining to secure levels, then the rest could come. Equipment would be next. He had, well, from what she could see, nothing. Nothing that told her he had any form of weapon, or armour, that was worth a damn. It was something that would have to come down to herself or Stryder, depending on his preference of armour. 

"Excellent, then you'll more than likely be pairing up with Stryder. He'll be taking charge of most combat focused players, and will probably be primarily helping with leveling up. As for equipment, all guild members have a discount at my store so feel free to pop in if you need stuff. Depending on Col, you can borrow stuff and pay for it later too" It would work, after all, it was unlikely they'd take it and run, and if they did, well, she'd find them. Eventually. She looked at the black-haired girl, Saphira she said her name was. It seemed the girl was cold, unsurprising given the weather. It was a shame she had nothing to offer the girl, after all, she didn't wear much in terms of warm clothing for it had never really bothered her. 

Her Familiar, Angel, however, intrupted her. The small Husky puppy barked up at the blacksmith, who turned around and picked up the small dog. "I wondered when you'd come Angel" She said to the pup, who barked at her "I know, but you were napping, and i didn't wanna wake you up" she explained to the familiar, who snuggled up in the girls arm, before she turned back the the pair before her.

"So, are you both interested in joining the guild?" 

@Paglikha @Saphira

"Yes, that is correct," Kaluluwa responded while staring at the dog. He never saw one in person (although technically he still hasn't) and was wondering if all dogs looked similar. "At least for me." He fiddled around with the pommel of his dagger for a short bit around his waist. It was, weirdly enough, no longer the weapon he was more skilled with (at least anymore) ever since the changes made by Cardinal.

A wind gust snapped him fully back to reality. "Uh, thank you for the offer, Eatos. I don't want to be a burden, if possible, so I'll see if I can get my shop up and running to make some profit before asking for any equipment. Once that's done, I'll see about trading with you. Thank you for the offer though." It crossed his mind that she was very calm and serene at times, even when any normal person would be wary. I've heard stories of low-level players joining guilds, then guiding said guilds into death traps of other players. So, why isn't she worried about anyone here? He began wondering if it was all a temporary facade in order to get him to join the guild. He wondered if it was genuine, truly from the bottom of her heart. The quote that has been proven true time and time again with his friends back home. Our star soccer player was always smiling every day like it was the best day of everyone's lives, but no one knew that I've had to help him through the bouts of depression he occasionally has. After all, the saddest people smile the brightest.

"Pardon my question. I know this is out of the blue and is going to be really weird to answer. If that smile's not genuine, has anything ever happened to you? Anything... sad?" He stopped, he didn't realize his head was still hanging this entire time. After raising his head to meet the eyes of the two girls, he continued. "Feel free to wave away my question. I... I just wanted to know."

@Eatos @Saphira

Edited by Paglikha

(Sorry for taking awhile guys)

Sky was insanely glad that pinball wanted to join, he had some contact with him in the Harbingers, and had helped him out once or twice. He was a good guy, who seemed to have his idea of wanting to help people also... At least it seemed like that. He smiled at him, nodding before looking over to Hei, who had been listening in on him telling Pinball why he had left. Hei, seemed to agree with him, but Sky also felt like he was taking a slight jab at him for the harbingers.... Which he effectively was about to destroy by taking four of its members away, including himself.

"Your both welcome to join, and im sorry for leaving the harbingers... But as i said, i couldn't do any good from there anymore" He said, before thinking about the uniforms. Honestly, he didn't even think he would make it this far, let alone get enough to warrent uniforms... Though they had.

"Hmmm, not so much yet. I reckon the uniform will be a choice between a jacket, a cape and a cloak, whatever anyone wants... probably with the guild symbol on it" He said, smiling before inviting them both to the guild

- Pinball invited into guild

- Hei invited into guild

Long walks and cold winds was what Crozeph has been taking in the past few hours. The occasional encounter with wolf packs and a few snowmans were of little worry to him. He was strong enough to handle these kind of mobs but it seems the cold weather of Floor four was more than what his death crow can take "well I better get some good equipment soon" he told himself. Crozeph has a way of running into familiar faces and Floor Four is some place where he remembers many. Crozeph has been weak at cold environments and if it wasn't for his survival skill he'd be frozen crow already. Whoever stands in his way will be buried in snow, and only applicable to monster. 

Crozeph walked a great distance already and the main reason why he chose to come here is to visit a lake, somewhere around it is where his friend died. Later on it was revealed that the player was his stepbrother whom he hardly met. Crozeph could feel his jaw tighten but it seems his survival skill keeps him alive. It took a few moments before he saw a group of players gathering at a lake "another event? but it seemed low-budget" he thought. Crozeph walked towards the lake and saw players, heard chatters, and caught wind of some kind of recruitment thing going on. As he further reached the location, Crozeph saw a familiar face from the crowd "well if it isn't our dragon slayer" he uttered as he saw Stryder. Crozeph raised his hands waving it as he tries to get the attention of the gentleman "hey Striker! or Starter or whatever, what's with the crowd?" he asked him.

Hei opened his menu and swiped through it until he had found the guild panel. In there he searched for the option to exit the Harbingers, as he didn't believe that he would be able to accept the invite while he still was member of another guild. Once he had left the Harbingers, he pressed the accept button and was now a member of the Guardians of the new Dawn.
As a new member of the guild, he turned his attention back to Stryder, who told him, that he hadn't done any designing till now, but that every member would have the choice between a jacket, a cloak and a cape. "That sounds like the first step of a plan. should we meet at my store somewhen later to discuss about the general design before asking the others which one they would like to have?"

Then another player arrived and it was quite a surprise, but it was someone Hei knew. It was the katana wielder he had been on a team with, when they had killed the first dragon hatchling. Crow waved at Stryder and asked him what this was about. As Hei knew that it would be rude to intercept his guild leader he stood there, waiting for Stryder to answer the question.

Eatos hadn't been expecting the question from Paglikha, it seemed to come out of no where. Did he not trust her? It made sense why not, but even so,  her appearance had been nothing but nice? But there were always people who were distrusting. After their discussions of stores and such, it was enough to catch her unprepared. Although, in a way, she was always prepared for a question like this. She look at him with amber eyes, and they softened for a moment. 

She even smiled, a sad smile that consumed her face for many moments before forcing it back. Forcing back those memories, those damn memories. "Yeah, i've had many things happen to me. Good, bad, happy sad. But, i know what you're asking me..." Her face hardened, her eyes hardened, as she looked him dead in the eyes. "I've had one series of regrets. For two years straight, i made....many bad decisions. And even four years later, i have come to terms with what i did, but it regret it immensely" 

The blacksmith looked away for a moment, back over the frozen lake as she took in a deep breath, cold air filling her lungs, before turning back to them, opening her menu and sending both @Saphira and @Paglikha and invite to the guild "I've made errors, but i've moved on from them Paglikha. That's all i can really say..."

Kaluluwa nodded solemnly. He knew that, in this case, it wasn't his job to pry about what it was or why it happened. He felt as if everyone in this game, consciously or unconsciously, wanted to escape harsher reality for just a few moments or maybe take their minds off what has happened or what is aspiring in the real world. He wasn't planning to look further into Eatos' behavior. As far as he was concerned, what happened four years ago did not matter to him. The only thing that did matter was how he would help everyone out.

Upon receiving the notification of the guild invite, he immediately accepted it. "The only thing anyone can do is move on-", Kaluluwa spoke. "The past events may play a part in shaping who we are today, but they do not completely define us. That is up for us to decide now, in the present. How we cope, how we survive, howe we move on is what really defines our true characters." He took a deep breath in and out, feeling the cold air. "Saphira, Eatos, it was nice meeting you. Feel free to stop by to my shop on the first floor, it is currently closed since I still need to stock my wares, but I expect it to be open in a day or two." He walked off, possibly hoping to talk to his new leader, Stryder, as well.

Jason had been baffled by how many people had come to this cold as hell place just to talk about a guild. He had never been in a guild so far, but he heard that it was a good way to become stronger and get benefits from the work of others. When this guy called Stryder had told them about the plan for this guild, and how it included helping the weaker and become a strong front to help he was amazed, by how easy it sounded. I hope this guy knows what he was talking about he thought, when he heard his name. The new guildleader told him to go and talk to some girl, that would be the right hand of him, so he turned to see who he was talking about and saw her with a guy and Saphira, talking and didn't wanted to interrupt. 

After a while, the strange eyed Boy seemed to have finished his talking, so he would use his chance and go to the girl, Eatosm and said Heya, the name's Jade Eye, nice to meet ya. What's this talking with you thing about? Is there some kind a test I have to pass to be part of the guild, or are ya just interested in who's gonna be ya ne pals?

@Eatos

She watched as Paglikha left, and she sucked in another breath of cool air. She didn't like thinking about it if she was honest, and in SAO, it was...nice, to pretend none of it even happened. Of course, pretending didn't remove what she'd done. Pretending didn't right her wrong, or change who she had become. She cuddled up to Angel, the Husky Puppy familiar barking as someone else approached her. Jade.

Eatos looked at him with her amber eyes, and brushed her hair out of her face. She even smiled at him "Oh, it's nothing like that. Nothing to worry about, mostly just seeing who you are and what kind of person you are" she began explaining "We'd like to know that members will behave, follow the rules and such. I'm not going to allow a bully into the guild, so its mostly just to check that. Oh, and to see where in the guild you'd fit in. But, first of all, do you have any questions about our direction or goal?"

Sky smiled as he looked around, everyone was getting questions in, and everyone was talking. It was all he could have asked for! And he had gotten quite a crowd, which meant..... His guild might actually work! He hoped... He really hoped that this guild would survive. He looked over at Hei, a smile he just couldn't repress on his face from how well this was going. He nodded towards him, giving a thumbs up.

"Sounds like a plan, once i get the guild itself sorted however" He said, before hearing a voice that he was guessing was trying to say his name? I mean, Starter, Striker? He looked over, seeing someone waving towards him. He looked at Hei smiling as he moved towards the waving man, and when he saw him he instantly recognized him as the katana guy from the dragon hunt. He was kinda suprised he was here, he seemed like a bit of a lone wolf.

"Hey Croz, its a guild recruitment for my new guild, 'Guardians of the Rising Dawn', what brings a crow to the freezing fourth floor?" 

@Crozeph @Hei

Fae had been on the fourth floor as she usually was around this time of year. She had been playing in the snow for about an hour now when she saw a group of group of people in the distance near Frostbite Lake. Fae didn't quite understand what they were doing there, and she was trying to think of what it could possibly be that would make people gather around the lake.

Fae then remembered the flyers she saw in town, about some sort of guild meeting at Frostbite Lake. Those players were probably talking about the guild then. Fae stopped making her snow fort and started to run towards them. After about a minute of running, Fae arrived at the lake, but she was a bit out of breath. Fae hadn't really considered that this could be a PK trap, but something like that wouldn't happen to her twice so quickly, so Fae dismissed her worries and tried to find who she thought was Stryder.

Fae straightened out her cloak a little bit, and kept her hood down so she would look a little bit nicer. She walked up to Stryder and tugged his arm a little bit so he would notice her, since she was significantly shorter than everyone else here. "Hey mister, you're Stryder right? Fae is interested in joining your guild, so can I?" Fae asked, looking up at Stryder.

@Stryder

Crozeph scratched his head as Stryder asked him about why he's here but other than that, Crozeph seemed interested on Stryder's guild recruitment. "Planning to gather everyone in one roof I guess, I'm not really sure if I can join but if your guild needs an extra, out-of-the-lawn help then I'll be glad to do that"  he told Stryder. He was a good leader, that was undeniable from Crozeph's sharp eyes. Crozeph just knew that good leaders are sometimes put to test "sometimes it's hard for a good leader to be a good one" he thought. Crozeph was interested on what Stryder might be planning, he only need to think about how can he make himself join? Crozeph was never the type of person to be in the crowd. He only knew how to help and at least try to, Square One was his best guild from way back and Cerulean Silence might be hunting him down because of desertion. Crozeph looked at the players that have gathered. A lot has the will to survive but not to lead how to survive, Stryder must've made his mind on putting up a new guild "I'll be your ally Stryder, for now I'm interested on looking at the faces of your would be guild members" he told him. Crozeph then rubbed his chin " I was planning to visit some lake with tragic memories of mine, might as well go fishing..." Crozeph patted the hilt of his katana "...with this."

Sky simply listened to Crow. He had no idea what he was actually planning.... It sounded at first like he wanted to join, then later on it sounded like he wasn't interested, well, more like was still deciding. After a bit, he simply smiled back at him, choosing to focus on the part he had said about 'being an ally'. Crow was someone he had fought with, and while honestly neither of htem had to do much as the dragon was EASY to kill, but he knew this much. Crow was someone who could be a great ally. 

"Your more then welcome to join Crow, if you decide you want to," He opened his interface, sending a guild invite to Crow. He wasn't forcing him, the accept  and decline were clearly viable. "Its your call, but we would be glad to have you. And if you want some company, after this i would be happy to go with you fishing, i think i still have my old sword somewhere..." He said to Crow, smiling before looking back at everyone else. He then felt something grabbing his arm, like a little hand, looking at his arm and seeing a small child. She had pinkish hair, and didn't look very old... She looked too young to be in this game! When he saw her, he felt insanely bad.... A little girl was wrapped up in a death game... But he was impressed by her bravery, walking into the group, coming up and saying that. He liked her moxie!

"Fae huh? Nice name. Your more then welcome to join our guild... But before you accept the invitation im about to send, please consider the danger. This guild is a levelling for now, but once we get strong enough i want to take us to the frontlines, to help everyone get home, and could be dangerous... But you have survived this long, so i won't stop you if you choose to accept the danger" He said, aiming a bit of it towards Crow to if he was listening, everyone here knew it, and anyone joining knew the risk... Though he wouldn't force people to join him in that fight. If they didn't feel up to it, as long as this guild was making a difference in the world, he would be happy.

@Fae

@Crozeph

-OOC-

I will be closing this OP around Sunday

Fae nodded in understanding, she knew full well what danger could come, but that's exactly what she wanted. "Yep, Fae is ready for the danger! Fae wants to go to the frontlines someday, so sign Fae up! You bet Fae will stick around mister!" Fae exclaimed in response, giving a quick salute right after.

Fae looked around at the other players in the guild and sighed. Still no one her age was around, but Fae still decided to make the best of it. She didn't recognize anyone except Hei and Eatos, but that was better than knowing nobody, so Fae put on her usual cheery smile and tightly covered herself with her cloak. It was super chilly, and Fae was used to it, but she still didn't like it too much. Fae looked back up at Stryder and gave him a small hug before backing away almost right after. "So, are there any expectations Fae needs to meet?" Fae asked.

@Stryder

Ok, so its just for knowin me better. Thats totaly ok, I wouldn't want to hang with total bully dudes either.  Jason told her, then he thought if he had any questions, and as it was the opportunity to ask anything, he just asked So the guild will be about helpin the weaker and becomin strong, is that right? And about me fitting in, i don't know, it's the first time for me to be doin somethin in a team. But I wanna become a knight like thing, so with heavy armor and shield defendin the week. Once he had finished talking, he waited for Eatos to answer and comment on what he had just told her and turned around to the girl that was standing next to them Hey @Saphirahow's it going? Will ya be a member of this guild? if so it'll be a good way to stay in touch, ya know, havin ya around isn't the worst of all.

Saphira was thinking about what Paglikha said to Eatos and what she had answered to him. She didn´t really realized that Paglikha begun to leav, and as someone begun to talk she cringed. As she looked to her side she saw Jade Eye who was talking to Eatos. Silent she listend the dialog between them. While the two were talking she too the time to look around - Ther are some new faces, some of them look like they know Stryder - then she looked at Hei - I think I can join the guild, without knowing of his decision, anyway ther is one person I konw: Jade Eye -
As she heraed her name she turned around and looked at Jade Eye, who was asking her, if she would join the guild. - Hey @Jade Eye, if we leave the fact away, that I feel like an iceblock, I feel well - she smiled jittering - And about joining the guild, I think I cant do much wrong if I join them. -
She opened her menu and accepted the guild invite from @Eatos - Thank you for the invite - . With a bright smile Saphira hold her hand for a handshake to Eatos.

Crozeph saw a child, or maybe just younger than him approach Stryder, wanting to join the guild. Stryder was right, things could get dangerous and joining a guild or not does now lessen it. Crozeph knew that, he has been inside three guilds already with Square One being the best he had and based on his experience within that guild which Azide organized, danger still had a way of kicking them all from behind. He nodded in approval also as Stryder tried to remind her and it made him smile a bit to know that the girl will put up a fight "if you ever need help once you're in Stryder's guild, you ask for me as an extra hand to you know..." Crozeph patted the little girl on the shoulder "...to make things a little less messy" he added. Crozeph could feel the other words sink in, that she survived for so long up until now. That was the hard part for him, although it was what he wanted. He survived for so long without the help of guilds, just a few passers-by and all went well for now.