<PP-F4> Rally of past and present <Thorsten, Stryder>

Silver smiled and patted Eatos. Accepting the request before him. “It pleases me to once again be at your service. Both of you. I look constantly forward to serving you to the best of my ability as an adviser and a friend” Thorsten bows at the two standing before him. “I wonder what vast experiences lay before us, what things that are yet undone there are for us to do.” He smiles and looks at the others. “Though, as the day begins to slip from our grasp, I believe we are to find our way back to the quarters in which we reside.” He waited for a response.
Silver had finally found the things he had been most insistent on searching for. His friends now with him and the ability to keep his promise now firmly within his reach. It would prove to be a vital companionship, which he was sure of. Perhaps the guild would one day pierce the frontlines and lead the charge against the creator of this strange world. 
@Eatos

Eatos has to admit, today was, well, unique. To meet Silver again, to have Silver and Stryder get along and know each other, and then, to have him in the guild under her section. It was not what she expected when she woke up and went to sing. But, it was everything she wanted now that she had it. She stretched out her arms, smiling at both of them. 

"I'm looking forward to it too..." The girl tappered off as she recieved a message, and her face lit up a little "Ohh, someone just messaged asking for a custom order...I, i need to get going. But i'll talk to you both later!" She began a fast walk back to her store, excited. Today had been a hell of a day, but there was one part of her that was worried. Even with the skills of a medic, a healer...She couldn't protect people, only recover when damage was done. Was there a way to protect other than heal? A quick glance through the skills said no, unless she was willing to place herself on the front lines of battle to save others. To learn a weapon, a sword skill of a weapon, and fight like everyone else did. Was that, her only option, to keep Thorsten, and those like him, safe?

------------------------------

Thread Complete

Rewards

Eatos - 1 SP, 133 Col

Stryder - 1SP, 133 Col

Thorsten - 1 SP, 133 Col

Edited by Eatos