[PP - F9] A Little Hot... << Guardian of Fire >>

Ruby had smiled, at least Telrenya was okay then had said out to her "I can heal myself with Field Medic, however it takes energy I might as well use it during combat rather than right now... I will protect you from the boss just keep yourself out of trouble... okay? Are you ready?". She was kind of nervous about this boss, yes it was said to be extremely easy after fixes within the system and stuff, however... what if they were lying to her? She had shook her head, it was probably best if she didn't think about those kinds of things, she needed to just trust her gut... they've already made it this far... its too late to give up now. Ruby had moved forward with Telrenya to see the Cerberus bark at the two with its three heads and even charge towards Ruby. Ruby had prepared herself and leaped forward and activated another Tornado Kick hitting all three heads killing the boss immediately. Ruby had looked shocked and said "O-oh.."

@Telrenya

-----

ID: 89176 | BD: 3+3=6 - Hit (Tornado Kick)  | MD:3 - Miss
(9 Base)  * (6 Sword Art) = 54 DMG

Ruby - 635/860 - EN: 52/86
Telrenya - 154/220 - EN: 18/22

Cerberus - Head 1: 0/30 - Head 2: 0/30 - Head 3: 0/30

"Pft!" Telrenya couldn't stifle her laughter as Ruby stood in wake of the Cerberus, stunned at how quickly the monster fell to her attack. The blonde walked forward as she giggled, sheathing her rapier and closing the gap between the two players. "Well, looks like you hardly needed me along." She said, catching her breath as her laughter subsided. "But thanks for inviting me. I need the experience," She lifted her arms slightly while her chin tilted down to survey her new dress. "and the new outfit is a big plus." Her smile grew wider.

After the pair of players distanced themselves from the cavern, heading back in the direction of town, Telrenya made a face as if she was mulling over a thought. The level gap between herself and the martial artist was staggering, and Telrenya couldn't help but feel a brief moment of inferiority. Still, she tried to remind herself of her progress in recent weeks. 'Hopefully I can get myself there... Hopefully soon.'

Thread Complete!

• Telrenya: +4 SP, +200 col, +<<Cerberus Soul>>
  • Ruby: +4 SP, +200 col