[PP-F2] On the Run

Dazia was walking through the lower floors, and she soon found a message pop up on her menu. She pulled it up and read it.

A Warning

Dazia, I have learned that you've killed Wardege.

At the very least, we need to talk. As soon as possible. Other players are also aggravated at the kill you have committed. Take this as what it is. A serious Warning involving more than just myself.

-Vigilon

She didn't exactly know if she should message back asking who the others might possibly be. It was too much of a risky move. She put the thought aside, and decided never to stay in the same place twice. She hastily ran over to the place where players warp to the other floors, and she was in floor 2. Dawn was arriving, and she stopped at the gate from Urbus that leads outside the safe zone. She didn't think she would have to tangle with any monsters if she remained close to the safe zone, but now she decided to wait for now. If a possible ally or two was to show up, she might be able to get on with the day's plans with gathering materials at the very least.

@Shi

Shi moved his hand gently through his charcoal hair. Urbus was as busy as usual. Not uncommon for the main settlement of a floor, but a little bit annoying. Crowds as big as this were definitely not his style. His hands glided into the pockets of his well-tailored, however unenhanced black suit. A dagger sat resting at his hip, as if it were waiting to be pulled. He was slightly eager to begin combat, although it was likely he wouldn't be strong enough to fight even the weakest boar.

A black-haired woman had caught his eye multiple times within the past few minutes. What is it about her that is making me look towards her? Who is she? He wondered, stepping forwards into the girls direction.

She seemed to be readying herself to leave the safezone. Maybe this person'll let me tag along and gain some experience. It would definitely be useful for him. She seemed at least a little bit more knowledgeable of what was in the outskirts of the town. Anything she could teach would be useful.

"Hey, 'scuse me. If you're going out there, would you mind if I came along?"

Edited by Shi

Dazia had been thinking of which skills to utilize again. She didn't know whether to have the battle healing skill or the light armor skill. Either way, she believed her next skill would be defensive. She noticed a player approaching her. He didn't ask for her name, which was a good sign to her at the moment. In fact, he asked if he could go with her outside the safe zone. The original plan for the day was to just gather materials, so why not? "I don't see why not. Right now, I'm only hoping to gather some materials. Unless a stronger player were to arrive, I'd avoid combat entirely." She looked in several directions. "I guess nobody stronger than me is here just yet. But minor company for material gathering will have to suffice for now." She was ready to set out now, and hopefully she wouldn't run into anyone who Vigilon's message had been talking about...

@Shi

"Thanks. I'm still not really accustom to going out alone yet. Good to have someone around in case something goes south." Shi responded. The man ran his hand through his dark hair once more, adjusting his tie into a more comfortable position before eyeing the outside world of the second floor.

It was an odd sort of apparel that he chose. A casual, black suit with a white undershirt and a dark tie. Not something most would consider good for combat, but he didn't have any armor like most players did. He was unfit for any sort of fighting at that moment.

Thankfully, the girl didn't plan on battle. Only material gathering, which worked out well for Shi, due to his lack of crafting materials. If he were to take on a profession, he wouldn't have much to make anything with what he carried on him (which, in fact, was nothing). Realizing he hadn't introduced himself, he spoke again. "I'm Shi."

Edited by Shi
  • 3 weeks later...

(OOC: I've invited another player to this thread, hope you don't mind)

Dazia was somehow feeling a little uneasy. Was this feeling part of daily life when one unintentionally became a fugitive to a select few? No matter, Dazia had to get on with the day's plans. The sun had now risen, and she felt a little...vulnerable. Right now, the other player had introduced himself as Shi. Under normal circumstances, she would respond with mentioning her username. But the uncertainty got to her. However, she had a bit of an idea. She didn't know if this player was among the few, so she couldn't risk it for the time being. Thus, she decided to use her real name. "And I'm Violet." She usually didn't feel this uneasy, nor did she feel this...distant. Was this feeling out of guilt? It couldn't have been, she was only defending herself, and the fool brought it upon himself that day. "My only goal in this game is to survive, by any means necessary."

@Shi @Crozeph

(ooc: story wise, Crozeph already knew Dazia because of some other thread)

The last of the monsters exploded into fragments of many colors, all eradicated out of existence for now. Sheathing his sword, Crozeph let out a sightand looked at the three players wearing breastplates which are of jade colors "I don't think you should be taking on some strong monsters now, even as a group" he told them "there is always floor one to train yourselves, no need to rush it all in..." he pulled the hood of his coat "...the frontlines can wait for players like you" he added. Crozeph turned around and waved his hand as a sign of goodbye. The players thanked him for the advice even though it seemed a bit harsh.

Crozeph saw the entrance of the safe zone already, he was going back to his shop and try to do something for others. The dawn kept on creeping towards him. He walked slowly, calmly, eyes piercing far. It didn't take long before he saw a familiar face. He continued to walk and finally knew who the person is. As he moved in, he saw another one, wearing a coat dark as the night. they could pass up as guildmates but Crozeph has his hood all over his head revealing only his eyes and fringes down to his chin. Crozeph then stood in front of the two and smiled at the girl, a faint smile he only knew "planning on going somewhere?"

@Dazia

Dazia wasn't ready to deal with the feelings of unease. She managed to keep it from showing in her expressions, but she could only hope that Shi was not among the few. Thus, she had the audacity to ask. "By any chance, you aren't... seeking out any player in particular for something they might have done, are you?" She immediately regretted the decision. Why would she risk blowing what little cover she had? She then noticed a familiar face. She only hoped he wasn't among the few either. "As a matter of fact, I am planning on going somewhere. Outside the safe zone, to gather some materials. Then I will need to go somewhere else... a different floor, specifically." She didn't know if Crozeph was done with combat for the time being, but she decided not to ask. Besides, the other player probably wasn't in the best condition to fight, but neither was Dazia when the encounter with the Dark Elf happened. At least she had help back then.

@Shi @Crozeph

• 2 weeks later...

"Ah roaming around I guess, you should try the other floors..." Crozeph pointed behind him with his thumb "...things could get interesting if you are careful enough" he added. Crozeph looked at the other guy and introduced himself properly "I'm Crozeph, just Crow for short" he smiled at him and pointed at Dazia "I've done a quest with her sometime ago, just can't remember how it went" he told him. Crozeph has never been the laziest guy when it comes to travels. He just likes to roam around and help or gather. Ever since he hid himself for a long time, it was becoming hard to be part of the frontlines again. Crozeph opened his inventory and took a bread, there was only a few and he tore pieces off and offered it to Dazia "I've been hearing some stories of you lately, just an accidental eavesdrop I did from where I've been" he told her. Crozeph wasn't sure if it was safe for her or not, he didn't know the whole story just some tale. "Roaming might help, just be careful and right now I can help with that" he told her.

@Dazia 

Edited by Crozeph