[PP-F1] Back in the Meadows [Complete]

I smile a bit seeing that i have received a friend request from Vigilon as i accept it without any hesitation just like i had accepted the friend request from Spencer. As i hear Vigilon's plan i just nod my head. That is a good goal to have Vigilon to help the weak become the strong. That is something i can get behind honestly. Since helping others out with starting quests is better then leaving them to solo by themselves since they might die. Something we don't need here in this game anymore. I say with a nod of my head. You'd definitely be able to get new players to join, but getting more....well stronger players to join this new guild doesn't seem possible do to them possibly seeing it as a hindrance and slow down of their own progression possibly. I say with a bit of a disappointed look at he thought of that possibly being true.

I turn to Spencer as i shake off the disappointment and smiles a bit. Well Spencer just know you got Hestia always willing to help you out at a moments notice. I'll always be willing to help you out no matter the quest or task. As long as it is within reason of course. I say with a chuckle.

Vigilon sighed. "Yes, sad to say that it is true that there are players out there who either don't care for the weak, or see them as easy prey, both of which are nothing good, the latter...is infuriating to me. Too many players have died at the hands of monsters and killers already, and each day I catch myself hoping that none of my friends, or myself, for that matter, are next. On a lighter note, I am happy to know that there are players like Itzal who are both strong and caring." Veriost didn't seem to care about the conversation going on, and had fallen asleep again. Vigilon chuckled, then began looking around again. He found a chunk of ore mostly concealed within the grass, and of course, dirt. once again, he had to do some minor hand digging, but he managed to unearth the ore, and wipe his hands on the nice clean grass, rather than his light armor.

ID# 89560 LD: 15+1=16(+1 T1 Mat)

@Hestia @Spencer

Edited by Vigilon

Spencer agreed with Hestia, stronger players will not want to help all the weaklings start to push for levels, and others just want to kill off all the weak ones because they are all easy targets. He sighed and shook his head, it was horrible that people genuinely felt like this, but there are people in this game who think just like that. He smiled and watched Vigilon's familiar as it ran around, finding some materials and bring it back to his owner, the first material gained from the three of them thus far. At least someone is able to find them, unlike Hestia and me He thought and looked at the ore. He had never seen materials really, so there being an ore stuck in the ground was sort of strange to him, not expecting them to be stuck in the ground, he thought that they would just be in trees or bushes. He scoped the land out as much as he could, but alas, no materials were to be found for him at that moment. Where would they even be, do they respawn at the same spots? Or is more of like a random decision by the system as to where they are placed.. I don't think I'm really ever going to know that answer.

ID: 89571 LD: 8

Edited by Spencer

Well then i guess it's up to people like us to try, and fill in that spot of being the strong and caring ones once we have become strong ourselves. I say optimistically with a grin on my face. We just have to go against the people that we currently know which are sadly rumors of people being strong, and practically the monsters we kill, but hiding in human skin. We have to be like Itzal to gain strength then use that strength to help out those who are weaker. That way everyone can hopefully survive together, and we should all work together when we can to do our best at surviving strong monsters, or if the worst possible case. A player Killer who wants to have fun with seeing a group of low level players. I say with a nod of my head. We just have to continue helping each other to survive. That is the most important thing.

(OOC: Do you guys mind if I look for a chest before we wrap this thread up? I can try to hold it off myself on the rare chance that it's a mimic. Oh, and by the way Spencer, My familiar is a fighter, not a treasure hunter. The LD bonus came from a lucky charm)

Vigilon smiled. It was nice to know that players could be optimistic in this game. "Once we get stronger, that's when we come in. Heck, players who are lower level than us can still be helped by us, if you know what I mean. Strength in numbers. Trust. Teamwork. Reason. A few of the many things that can lead to survival. Sure, there are definitely killers out there, but there are some who killed out of self defense, not that it is common. Some people go by a false saying: 'The weak are the foundation of the strong. When the strong fail, they become the weak. This is life's great cycle.' Entirely false, all of it, and it really agitates me that they treat others badly, or even kill others, over this false belief. Sure, everyone has different opinions, but it doesn't mean that there aren't those who have a dangerous worldview."

@Hestia @Spencer

He nodded and smiled a bit. He really liked the way these two were talking about increasing their level and making sure that they help everyone that they can when they can. These seem like the people that could be working on getting up to the front lines, people that I would hope I can stay friends with in the future. "I'm really glad you guys are all talking like this, it's nice to know that people genuinely still care about helping out and moving forward, I thought I was one of the few lower levels that were trying to level up and actually make a difference in this crazy world. Glad I'm not alone." He smiled and shrugged, cracking his knuckles and stretching. This had turned out to be a nice and somewhat decent conversation between the three of them, he was hoping they would stay friends.

(OOC: go ahead Vigilon, you can search for a chest and then we can wrap this thread up)

The weak aren't a foundation of the strong. That just seems ridiculous to me. It should be all about helping each other out like we're talking about. To grow in strength together will surpass any one person's strength. That is how things are. When a person is by themselves they could eventually be defeated do to the size of strength of a group that has grown strong together. Since the group's strength will easily surpass the one person's strength. I say with a seriously look on my face as i say this. I then say to Spencer. Of course their will be others who have that same idea Spencer. I mean everyone in this game wants to escape, or that is what i hope at least. Just some people have different ideas on how that should be achieved. Obviously from this discussion we all agree that true strength, and best way to escape this game is by working together for a common goal of escaping this game. By working together through cooperation and camaraderie. That is the way to escaping this place. Furthermore, you are never alone Spencer. You can always turn to me if anything else. I'll always have my friends backs. I say cheerfully. I smile happily knowing that these two seem like they'll make amazing friends to have and speak to in the future. Maybe even go on a few quests together to help each other out.

Edited by Hestia

Vigilon was happy to know that the three weren't only friends, they were also in agreement. "Yup, why else would there be boss raids, rather than boss duels?" It was true, normally, you wouldn't see someone brave or stupid enough to try soloing a freaking boss for crying out loud. There was always a reason for teamwork. Sure, soloing things that can be handled alone are understandable, but there is a fine difference between understandable and suicide. Vigilon looked around his surroundings, looking for anything at all. My, the places they appear. Vigilon spotted a chest, just barely visible in the tall grass. "That a chest over there? I'll take a look." He drew closer to it. Sure enough, it was definitely a chest, with only the tall grass to hide it from what would otherwise be considered out in the open. For now, Vigilon hoped that this was a chest, and not a mimic, seeing that this is a bit of an unusual spot for a chest right here.

ID# 89786 LD: 15+1=16(Found a chest)

@Spencer @Hestia

Edited by Vigilon

Spencer didn't know what else to say to these two. The two people were vocalizing his own concerns, but also trying to work on leveling up and getting better to help the game, something that he was doing also. He smiled to himself and listened to them discussing the good things coming from weak players helping the stronger players. He sighed a bit and rubbed the back of his head, taking in the entire day. The group walked and talked for a while, but Vigilon seemed to have found some sort of chest. He looked curiously at the chest and slowly walked up to it."Do you think it might be a mimic?" He asked a little nervous with his hand slowly going to his side. 

the chances of that i heard are slim Spencer. We should be fine. I say cheerfully with a smile. And if we somehow end up that unlucky we can trust our strength in numbers to kill such a mob. I say to Spencer to try and ease some of his nerves about the chest possibly being a mimic. Not noticing my hand also subconsciously moving to my sword and holding it tightly just encase the thing does end up being a mimic. Well come on Vigilon lets find out what is inside. I say excitedly wit ha grin on my face not paying attention to the slowly growing anxiety that is within me knowing their is a chance of this being a mimic. Not noticing that i am holding my breathe to wait and see what comes form this. I look at the chest and wait to see what the result ends up being.

"Let's hope for the best." Vigilon's heart rate seemed to increase over the uncertainty. "Please don't be a Mimic, Please don't be a Mimic, Please don't be a Mimic, Please don't be a Mimic..." Vigilon hesitated before reaching his hand out to open the chest. He stopped shortly to check, but there was no movement. He opened up the chest, and inside was a sack of Col, three materials, and two Potions. He thought about how he would split this, and soon decided to give the col to Spencer, and hand over the potions to Hestia. "You guys take these, I'll keep only the materials." Five materials, two new friends. Pretty good for one day. The evening would arrive soon, and Vigilon still had yet to get to other things. He looked at the two players. "Well, it was great to meet you and befriend you, and while I would love to stat and chat for a while longer, I'm afraid I have things to do. I hope to see you again!" With that, Vigilon began making his way back to town.

ID# 89828 LD: 9+1=10(75 Col, 3 T1 Materials, and two T1 Rare consumables)

75 Col given to @Spencer

2 <<Unidentified T1 Rare Potion>>s given to @Hestia

Summary:

Vigilon: 1 SP, 133 Col, and 5 T1 mats

Hestia: 1 SP, 133 Col, and 2 <<Unidentified T1 Rare Potion>>s

Spencer: 1 SP and 208 col(Chest portion included)

Edited by Vigilon