[SP-F1] I Don't Want to Be <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>>(Complete)

Kion eventually made his way into the NPC alchemist's shop, and walked in. He quickly found Zackariah in the small but tidy shop. Kion explained to him that he had found the materials and what they were, and Zackariah thanked him. "Now it's time to put these materials to work!" Zackariah spoke excitedly as he grabbed two small test-tube-like vials and passed them onto Kion, a long with a little vial of water and the flower and a small book. "Now," Zackariah said, "I simply want you to mix the material with the flower in the vial, along with a small sprinkle of this little dust." Zackariah set something on the counter that looked kind of like a salt shaker. Kion wasn't quite sure what it was, but it definitely was not any kind of salt he had seen before. It carried a very strong scent, but a good one. It complimented the smell of the flower materials.

Spoiler
ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
98915 7 8 1 4 Kion Msg_hover2.png Quest Craft 2018-03-20 21:38:11

Rare quality, success!

Edited by Kion

As he mixed the ingredients with a small metal stirring rod that Zackariah had given him, the potion that came to be ended up a lot better than Kion would've expected it to. It was either the material he had found, or maybe just that Kion had a higher natural aptitude for crafting than he'd thought previously. Either way, when the potion was all mixed up, Zackariah seemed amazed by the success of the potion. "Oh yes, yes! Nicely done! That potion looks brilliant!" Zackariah took a good look at the final result, then took the potion and set it aside. "For your efforts, I'm giving you a few of my own potions that I sell in my shop!" Zackariah gave a total of seven potions to Kion. "These shall help you on your journey, Kion! I don't mean to be a bother, but if you would not mind, I do have another favor to ask of you..." (To be continued....)