Battle Ready:

x1 Clasp of the Progenitor: +2 Accuracy & +1 Loot Die

x1 Traitor's Peacoat: +36 Mitigation & +1 Evasion

x1 Golden Armor: +54 Mitigation

Skills & Mods:

Search & Detect [Rank 5]: Reveal (Mod)

Charge [Rank 5]

Battle Healing [Rank 4]

Two-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]Precision (Mod), Rank 5 Ferocity (Mod)

Light Armor [Rank 5]: Athletics (Mod)

Survival

Concentration

Meditation

Martial Arts [Rank 2]

The rate of progress has certainly slowed in my time away. It's a shame really. With my cursor no longer around to distract the frontlines, I would've thought we'd be further along. Mistaken I was, it seems. That said, progress is still progress and I have no room to talk. I've allowed myself to slink into the shadows. Player have probably caught up to me and I'm painfully aware how much Calrex has widened the gap between us.

A sigh escaped him. Thoughts weighing down what little work he had managed to do in finding an are that was hopefully rich with materials for crafting. Blacksmith; his profession of choice and one of his few redeeming qualities as a player. Though the title of top smith was more than likely teetering on the edge of players he knew nothing of. He didn't want to return to the craft for glory or bragging rights however. This was purely for his own personal gain. He needed new gear. Item less outdated than what he currently donned.

Scanning the field, his sights settled on a particular piece of metal.

"Ahh there we are. One down, several more to go"

[ID: 89144 LD: 20 (10+10)] {1 Tier 3 Material Found! 1 Material Total!}

Edited by Oikawa

ID: 89145
LD: 15 (+1 T3 Mat)

Aoda stared out at Floor Twenty-one's oddly vibrant terrain. Without the lights covering his surroundings, it was unlikely he'd be able to see a single thing in his path. It was quite possibly the worst floor he could be looking for materials in, however to his knowledge, the higher quality materials were able to be found there and only there. Is the demand for these really worth it?

He let out a sigh, clearly tired of the endless and lonely search.

The noirette could only tell himself that "it'll all be worth it when I come back with all kinds of high-tier materials" so many times before he'd begin to stop believing it. "Where are they anyway?" He muttered, kicking over a rock in anger. To his surprise, a hidden material lay silently underneath, just out of his view. "Lucky, I suppose." Aoda chuckled, placing the item in his inventory.

"But still," He began, "there must be someone else out here who'd be interested in searching with me. It would be a lot safer that way as well." He looked ahead of him at the unknown path. Who knows what was lurking in the depths of the floor.

"Nothing I can handle alone, that's for sure."

Spoiler

Aoda
Level 10
HP: 200
Energy: 20
Skills:
One-Handed Curved Sword (Rank 2)
Sneak and Hide (Rank 1)

Extra Skills:
None

Stats:
DMG: 4
ACC: 1
EVA: 0
MIT: 0

Equipment:
Mangekyo (Perfect OHCS) - +2 DMG, +1 ACC

5  Health Potions (+ 40 HP)
1 Damage Potion (+1 DMG)
1 Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

Col: 1,891
T1 Mats: 4
T2 Mats: 0

Edited by Aoda

Timeline: After A Broken Beat

Spoiler

Image result for jaune arc symbol

BATTLE STATS

Battle Stats: 
Level: 55 - 241 SP
1145  HP
110 Energy
+0 Accuracy
-1 Evasion
15 Base Damage
151 Mitigation
57 Battle Healing
+42 Thorns
+1 Paralyze
+1 Taunt
+6 Heavy Momentum

Equipped Items:
» «White Edged Blade» (+9 DMG) (Tier 3, One Handed Curved Sword)
» «White Edged Aegis» (+21 Thorns, +1Paralyze, +1 Taunt) (Tier 3, Shield): 
» «White Edged Protector» (+21 Thorns, +6 Heavy Momentum) (Tier 3, Heavy Armor)
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)
» *«Darksteel» (+81 Mitigation) (Tier 3, Protector Familiar)
» *«Darksteel Pendant» (Tier 3, Vanity Trinket)

Battle Ready Items

-Teleport Crystal
[T2 Perfect] Recovery Crystal
[T2 Rare] DMG Potion
[T2 Rare] MIT Potion

Skills
Rank 5 - One-Handed Curved Sword (+5 DMG)
Rank 5 - Block (+50 MIT)
Rank 5 - Heavy Armor (+35 MIT) -------------------------------------------------------------> Mod: Stonewall (+45 HP, +10 MIT, 25% DoT reduced)
Rank 5 - Battle Healing (+75 HP per Turn)
Rank 0 - Howl (+3 Hate) ------------------------------------------------------------------------> Mod: Focused Howl (+5 Hate)

E - Rank 0 - Survival (Immune to Environmental Effects, 45 HP recovered Out of Combat)
E - Rank 0 - Meditation (Inactive)
E - Rank 3 - Protector Familiar (+81 MIT)

The blond trudged on forward, his remorse able to be seen in his eyes. He had just spent several hours mourning Beatbox's death, hacking through foes until the pain faded. Now, he was just numb. He trudged forward, looking onwards where a player was too be seen. The player had an orange cursor and was a blond as well as he. They looked rather decently equipped and were searching for materials. His hand moved to the hilt of his blade and he began to pul before stopping himself. He brought his fist to his forehead and he slumped forward. He needed to remain calm, for his sake, and the Celestial Ascendants. Attacking a random player would not be good for him, and could potentially put them in danger. He walked forward, walking in a sullen, almost drunken state. He had no idea what to say or do, but walk forward. He had lost a friend, a dear one. And it had been enacted by a murderer. "H-Hello..." He spoke softly. He stepped forward again to the man, unsure of how he would react. "I am Morgenstern, Tank Paladin of the Celestial Ascendants, and I am looking for a man... A man named Death Adder. Have you any idea of his wherabouts?" His eyes were reddened from his earlier tears. The young man, barely in adulthood, raised his head looking at the man in front of him. 

@Oikawa

The settlement was not that enjoyable for Crozeph, everyone is busy and there may have been sights but Crozeph was not in the mood. Unlike the floor where his shop is located, Crozeph saw that Floor 21 was more lively than Floor 10. He walked out of Tomoika and began wandering about the place, the hilt of his katana showed for easy use whenever trouble comes. This place was new to him and he knew that surprises lurk just around rocks or anywhere beneath waters. He only wanted to scout out the new floors that he hadn't visited. He has heard of this places but he didn't have the enthusiasm needed to visit. Now that he's at Floor 21, he might as well enjoy the sights and keep his senses open for any kind of attacks. 

"Maybe I can go looking for unidentified materials!" he mused to himself. He thought for a second, that would be dangerous considering how powerful the monsters are in this floor so Crozeph began assessing on dropping the idea "I'm not into just picking up anything useful so I guess I'll try to stay safe when battling them" he said to himself. Crozeph knew he will be running into other player soon, so he kept his eyes open and his left hand resting on the hilt of his katana.

Spoiler

stats:

• level: 16
  • HP: 320
  • Energy:32
  • Damage mitigation : 16
  • Damage: 9

Skills:

• Katana Skill R3 [+3 damage]
  • Battle Healing R2 [recover 2%of max HP in combat ] 
  • Light Armor Equipment R2 [+7 damage mitigation]
  •  

Extra skills

• Survival [+15 regen out of combat]
  • Meditation

Equip:

• Bleeding Dove (katana) +3 damage
  • Crow's Coat +9 damage mitigation
  • Freeman's Scarf +3 evasion

Bag

• x3 Tier One Health Potions [Uncommon Quality

•  
Edited by Crozeph

Heavy, misplaced steps alerted the blonde to the presence of another. In one fluid motion, a blade had been drawn and acutely poked into the chest of the incoming player. His hair, matching that of himself, but his eyes were not only of a different color, but a different emotion as well. Swollen and red, the blue orbs that bore into Oikawa, trembled with tears as he forced his lips to part; asking the Faint if he knew anything of a player by the name of Death Adder.

Retracting his blade and returning it to it's sheath, Oikawa offered the you knight a handkerchief and a response.

"I have no knowledge of this Death Adder. Though in your current shape, your in no way fit enough to even confront a low level player. Why are you searching for this person?"

Though he was genuinely curious, the gleam of yet another ore caught his attention as he quickly pocketed the material and returned his gaze to the newcomer.

"By the way, I am Oikawa. And you would be?"

[ID: 89382 LD: 26 (16+10)] {1 Tier 3 Material Found! 2 Materials Total!}

@Morgenstern

Edited by Oikawa

Jonathan stumbled forward and seen the quick point of his sword aimed at his chest. He was too slow to even react before the sword was sheathed and a handkerchief handed to him. He quickly wiped his puffy eyes from the dried tears. He shook his head as the man replied that he had zero knowledge of Death Adder. Jonathan sighed, but then the blond player kept moving on with his words. He told him he was in no shape to fight anybody. Jonathan's hands trembled and his eyes became a blaze as he glared at the man.His left hand gripped tighter around the shield that it bore, and his right hand furiously grabbed the hilt of his own sword, but did not pull it out. His entire body burned with his energy aura which furiously crackled around him. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I HAVE TO..." He dropped to the ground, his shield leaving his own hand. The man was right, he was far too weak for anything. He had burning his emotions out for the last several hours, and even upon tiring he had move on through it, his rage perserving as a fuel source. His body was completely drained, the only thing that could possibly make him go again was pure adrenaline. "Apologies. I am a little on edge...." The man had earlier asked a question, and Jonathan would answer it to show his condolences. 

"I have to find him... he attacked one of my friends, and slew him. My friend's name was Beatbox, and one of the strongest, most respected frontliners of today. Beatbox had been recruited into the guild by me, and became one of my closest, most trusted friends in the entire game. Death Adder bested him, and it was with a unique skill that he had done so. My guess says he has Darkness Blade, and I have to stop him before he manages to completely slay all of my guild... my family" He had a deep hatred for this player, and if he could defeat him, he would. If he could at least get some knowledge of what they were up against, that would also give him something else to bank on. 

The man introduced himself as Oikawa before looking to his side, him having noticed a wary dark-haired player who held his hand on the hilt of a katana at his side. 

@Oikawa

Crozeph placed both his hands in the pockets of his coat, there has been no danger for the several minutes or hours that went by. He has been wary for too long that he grew weary of placing his left hand on his weapon "I guess I worry too much, with that said I think I can try searching for something..." Crozeph looked around him for anything that could be useful or can be sold. He kept his eyes peeled as he is akin to missing things that are considered materials. He knelt down at a nearby rock and wiped its surface "oh well, I just have to try my luck with this..." Crozeph quickly stood up and kicked the rock, hoping it will shatter and reveal something. The first kick gave a somewhat promising sound that something could be found. A strange luck must've fallen upon the raven-haired boy as a material came rolling at the second kick. Crozeph quickly followed the material and grabbed it hastily. Crozeph must've been glad and excited as he saw two players ten feet away from him.

• [ID: 89463]
  • LD: 17 [1 Tier 3 material found]