[PP-F4] An adventure gone wrong(?)

Having left earlier in the day to explore the snowy landscape of floor four, night is now descending as the figure of a girl in a witch/maid outfit is now exiting a cave she had found and been exploring for quite a bit of time now. Marisa grinning to herself lightly as she is making her way back out of it via the use of her greatsword as a crutch coughs lightly before speaking to herself. "That place.. Was freakin awesome.." Chuckling weakly she looks back and flips the place off for good measure. "I may be leavin for now... But I'm gonna get stronger.. And kick all of your butts.. Right now though.... I think I'll take a break......." Still with that smile on her face Marisa proceeds to finally fall over and pass out at the mouth of the cove with her hp only at around the one fourth mark.

Marisa   HP:35/140 EN:2/14

Edited by The Black-White Human

‘’Zita, its time to head out. It’s return to find a good place for our home.’’ The blackhaired alchemist said to the eagle that rested her head under her wings up on the roof beams. Before Zandra opened the door, she sent a glance at the stairs, leading up to her bedroom. Her bedroom where she slept all alone in a large doubblebed. A sigh and then she turned around and exited the beachhouse on floor sixteen. Her feathered friend flew out threw the entrance like a shadow. As they walked, Zandra opened up her inventory and equipped her gear. A black, heavy armour, with burning weins here and there. On top of her head was a pair of horns and in her hand, a large two handed battle axe have appeared. Half an hour later the pair stepped out of the portal on floor four. For a few minutes, Zandra stood in the feet deep snow with closed eyes and took some deep breaths. She looked at Zita. ‘’You feel that? The smell of home.’’ She said before entering the wild, the eagle letting out a cry in agreement.

The couple have walked for about twenty minutes when they saw a shape in the snow with a green crystal floating above. After a quick glance at Zita, their eyes met for a moment before both darted forward, Zandra activating her charge skill, making her cross the distance in just a second. She kneeled down at the same moment the predator landed on the other side of the body. It was a female in an armour looking like a maid outfit.’’Hello, can you hear me?’’ I said and took up a healthpotion and placed it on her lips, waiting for her to react.

Having been lying there for a several minutes with her eyes closed as the cold both kept her awake and made her extremely tired from it's warm embrac-.... Wait warm? Slowly opening her eyes Marisa almost immediately sees a potion practically being forced into her mouth. So she let's out a weak chuckle, her cold ears barely making out the sound of someone or something talking. But sadly they don't really help for figuring out what that person is saying. So she used the universal answer when somebody may or may not understand something, she shrugs a barely noticeable amount. And finally opens her mouth a bit so that she can actually drink the potion hoping the whole time that it is a healing one or something that'll warm her up at least a tiny bit.

.........! "Allright, I feel alive again~" Saying that she turns her head to look directly at the person that rescued her as she smiles brightly. "Well I have you ta thank for helpin me out there Da Ze~ Now who mi-........" Stopping what she's saying her expression suddenly switches between confusion, recognition then a bit of happiness before she proceeds to pass out.

Edited by The Black-White Human
  • 4 months later...

Zandra saw the woman react, open her eyes for a few moment. She told Zandra she felt alive again that was good. The alchemist held her arm under the womans shoulder to hv her in a halfsitting position and scanned the area. This would be the worst time for a mob or player killer to show up.Next the maid said something about tanking. Zandra was just gonna say that she didn’t had to worry about that when her head stopped and eyes no longer scanned the surrounding. The crimson eyes opened wide and stared into nothingness. As she slowly turned her head back the woman she silent let out ‘’What... what did you just say?’’ When her focus was back down to the girls face, the crimson globes turned shiny and tears started rolling down her cheeks. She halfely pulled halfley lifted the girl up and hugged her tightly, burying her face in the womans neck. ‘’Ma… Marisa. You have no idea how much I have missed you.’’ Zandra sobbed as she held Marisa close to her. ‘’don’t you worry, you are safe now. I wont let anything harm you.’’

Luckily Marisa wasn't out of it for long as zandra started to hug her real tight causing marisa's eyes to open wide. "I-I was kiddin, I'm not actually asleep or dead so please stop crushin me alice!" Saying this Marisa would shake her head slightly as the cold hits her face again along with the site of who it is on her reminding marisa where she is at again. "Oh yeah I'm in sword art online still. I kinda forgot bout that." Mumbling this to herself she smiles to zandra and starts to pat her back lightly. "Anyways ya caught me at just the right time.. zandra I think? Yeah it was definitely Zandra course your armor looks a lot different than before that's for sure." Continuing to smile lightly marisa instead decides to rub their back gently. "Anyways thanks for helpin me out there Zan, but I'm sure that ya don't want to be out here in the snow, so how bout we get up and start headin back to town ze?"

‘’No need to thank me Marisa. I would help you any day. Just let me know.’’ She said and wiped away the tears from her cheeks. ‘’Hehe, sorry for crushing you. Just was so glad to see you again. Like, how long have it been now?’’ Zandra asked as she rose and helped the other girl stand up as well. With a smile she then continued. ‘’The snow don’t bother me to be honest. But we can probably find a more comfortable place to talk and catch up at a cozy café in town. Or if you prefer a more private space my home isn’t that far away from here. I actually came from there just now. But Im fine with any, so its your choice Marisa.’’ She finished. The snow fell with big flakes around the tempratures had started to lower. Thou Zandra had found a friend so the cold didn’t bothered her a bit.