[SP - F21] Back at It Again << Feeding the Enemy >>

Ruby as frustrated as ever, decided to try once more to find a damn familiar. She had tried once, and twice before and she just wants to get a familiar for christ sake. She had eventually gotten out of her bed and stood up and switched to her normal attire, and started to head out towards the main teleporter. Today she also needed to head out there to try to find some Tier 3 materials as she is going to need them for her store to craft potions and stuff for the players in the front lines. She had taken a deep breath and teleported to the 21'st floor. She has never been in a level this high, and while she doesn't assume that her level calls for her to be out of here as fast as she could it would be a better idea for her to remain in stealth as much as she can.

-Ruby is in Stealth, 10 to find her, not gonna matter though.-

Ruby wasn't too sure on what familiar or monster she should really be going for, she remembers speaking to the quest giver and she wasn't extremely descriptive on what she needed to do... all she needed to do was present a monster with some food... boy if only getting a animal friend in the real world was this simple. Ruby has spent too much money taking care of animals, just presenting food and it can take care of it themselves? Man does Ruby wish that could be the case in real life. However she had shrugged it off, she's not living in the real world so she cant really complain at the given moment. Ruby was on this quest to find a familiar but on the way to find some materials while she was at it. After a bit of searching in this lowly lit area, she had managed to find some alchemist materials that she could use... what luck!

-----

ID: 89161 - LD: 10+6=16

T3 Materials Gathered: 1

After successfully finding one material, she had decided that it would be a good idea staying in the same place would be beneficial because if one can be found... more than likely some others can be found. She had looked around and she had gained a little bit of the creeps... she didn't really like this floor at all... its poorly lit and kidnappers could easily hide in the shadows and then wait for their pray to come. However its probably better if she doesn't think about stuff like that, if she doesn't think about it maybe it will decrease the chances of it actually happening. Then she had realized that she is also in stealth so even if there was people around they would have to look for her... however they could be good at it... she shook off those thoughts, just back at the task at hand. Eventually through time and searching she did find one more material to add to her collection.

-----

ID: 89162 - LD: 20+6=26

T3 Materials Gathered: 2

Ruby had kept looking around for these materials, she was in need of these materials desperately since Itzal could not have handed her any Tier 3 materials of the sorts. She had sighed, yeah her searching skills and abilities were lacking to begin with at the moment, but she just needed to work towards getting better at these skills. Ruby had sighed and cursed to herself, she knew she should have brought someone along onto this journey since it is so boring without someone to talk to or without something to necessarily do. However for the better of herself, her store, and her future she needed to do stuff like this otherwise. She just needed to keep pushing herself forward and keep trying to get better at finding these things, and hopefully at the end of the day she'll come back home with a familiar of some sorts. Within time, she did find another material. If only in the future she could find a familiar this easy...

-----

ID: 89172 - LD: 14+6=20

T3 Materials Gathered: 3

[Rolls 89177 and 89179 are invalid. 89177 confusing description, 89179 double roll.]

Ruby had taken a deep breath, this material gathering was such a boring task, but again this was one thing that she just really needed to do. After finding one, she had kept in the same place, looking for this material. She had looked around, she had found a figure walking around in the distance, Ruby had immediately tried to hide by a nearby rock trying to see if she could get out of the figures sight. She had kept her head out though, she did make a couple noises but she was hoping that she didn't catch the attention of the figure. The figure in the distance had stopped in his tracks and looked over to Ruby. After a moment of staring the man had spotted Ruby and moved to his side and pulled out a dagger. Ruby yelped and sprang into action... she wasn't going to be one to die here, she needed to protect herself... well, here goes nothing.

-----

ID: 89178 - LD: 5+6=11

ID: 89180 - LD: 17

T3 Materials Gathered: 3

Ruby: 860/860 - 86/86

???: 980/980 - 98/98 - DMG: 14 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 0 - MIT: 66

The man's eyes could barely be seen in the darkness of his hood, all that could be seen a full face mask covering what he looks like with one slot to what appears to be an eye, however it shines bright red. The man didn't say a word but did try to attack Ruby with his or her dagger as he tried to aim for her throat however he stumbled and horribly missed. Ruby had gotten a little scared with how aggressive he was being, but now its fight or flight, and she wants to fight. She had powered up her most powerful attack: All Might and tried to swing at the mystery man with it, however she had stumbled too and horribly missed him too. It seems the the two were having a duel with the air rather than themselves. However the burning rage was building inside Ruby and the man's figure is not shaking, he is steady and focused on his target. She doesn't mind for conversation at the moment, but she just want's this guy down.

-----

ID: 89181 - BD: 1

ID: 89182 - BD: 1

Ruby: 860/860 - 84/86

???: 980/980 - 96/98 - DMG: 14 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 0 - MIT: 66

Ruby was scared of this man, who knows what in the world this guy wants. Ruby had not trembled though, matter of fact her rage was building up and up... and so she had unleashed her sword art upon the guy on his mask with All Might smacking the mask of the guy or girls face and deal not a lot of damage. It was revealed the figure was indeed a female, as she had looked over she aggressively yelled out and activated her sword art Eternal Cyclone with Charge and Bullrush together upon Ruby had hit her for a lot of damage and stunned Ruby forcing her to go upon the ground. Ruby for the first time had let out tears in a battle, she was hopeless and could not do anything... just like before. Ruby had pulled out the courage to say though the tears and difficulty breathing and said "What... do you want from me?" then the figure had sheathed her dagger and pulled out a strand of rope. Ruby had looked at it and said "Please... don't kill me..."

-----

ID: 89187 - BD: 6+3=9

Sword Art Used: All Might [Damage: 9*15=135-66=69 lol]

ID: 89188 - BD: 4+4=8

Sword Art Used: Eternal Cyclone [14+5=19*13=247]

Ruby: 613/860 - 68/86 - Stunned

???: 911/980 - 86/98 - DMG: 14 - ACC: 4 - EVA: 0 - MIT: 66

"I'm not going to kill you. I am only here to kidnap you." she had said as she had aggressively flipped Ruby over and grabbed her arms and began to tie her arms together. Ruby had moved over to look at the figure as she was tying her arms together "What do you want from me...?" she had said with tears in her eyes and fear in her voice. The woman had chuckled "We're just looking for a couple hands is all... you wont die if you do what we say. Got me woman?" she had said to her getting more serious with each word passing. Ruby had cried out "P-please... don't do this!" she yelled out. The woman pulled out two bandana's and put one over her mouth "Shut up!" she had said. Ruby muffled couldn't do anything as the paralysis had faded it was too late as a couple other figures along with a horse with a caravan had appeared and placed another bandana over her eyes and her legs were tied together. She was then thrown into the back of this vehicle powered by horses and all she could hear was the door slamming before it began moving.

-----

After a bit of travel, Ruby had passed out... she had no idea what she had passed out to, however she had done so. When she had woken up she had looked around to see that she was in a dungeon of some sorts. Her arms and legs were free and she was able to do anything. She had stood up with tears in her eyes, worrying what would come next... In her room was a gargoyle statue that was basically immovable and nothing really else besides the hay she was laying on and above her a small window can be seen. She had curled up into a ball at this point, she worried that her life was coming to an end... she didn't want to die by any means, however when she had moved her eyes to her knees, movement could be heard. Ruby had darted her eyes up and the Gargoyle was not to be found, and the door in front of her had opened. She had wondered what had caused this... maybe this Gargoyle was a living creature wanting to help the player? Who know's she really wasn't going to question it at this point.

-----

Ruby had stepped out of the doorway and entered Stealth once more as she had carefully walked down the path looking around her... she had looked in the other cells, all the doors seem to be open too with the people inside missing as well, however the statues were not to be found here either. Maybe it was a cool way to get the prisoners out towards them? She didn't want to stay around for that though, she could hear voices come from behind her so she had picked up the pace. She didn't know where she was going, but she was going anywhere that lead her. Eventually she had darted past a open door with a faint light. This had caught Ruby's interest as she had moved back a couple of paces and looked inside. Inside she had seen the same figure attack her and the three others bowing before another person that was standing in the middle. "Is this some sort of crazy cult?" she had asked herself in her mind.

-----

She had to watch what was going to happen next, in the middle the man had looked down upon the four and said "Well done my servants..." the  man had laughed. "The time has come my dear comrades... that the uniques are to come back into existance, Information Brokers have been gaining more and more knowledge over the system... and I will get my hands on Darkness Blade... we just need one of these poor players find all the clues to hand to me so I can gain the knowledge to get the skill... and when I do..." he had let out another laugh "I'll become powerful!" he raised his hands up into the air and the four had began chanting "all hail". Ruby had gained the creeps from hearing this story. However she didn't want to stay long, who knows who could come around that corridor or for one of them to look over to Ruby and spot her spying upon them. So she had began moving opposite of the way she was going.

-----

"This is sick!" she had thought to herself moving in corridors or anywhere that she could hopefully find the exit of this dreaded place. She had cried some more, she had tried to wipe away her tears but she couldn't get herself together. She had fought the feelings and thought to herself "No. Cecilia Rubino, you get your emotions together right now. I can find the way out of here, I just need to get out of here and I can get my thoughts together." she had looked in another direction here and there, she just really needed to get out of here. Eventually she had found herself upon a window and she had looked out, she was a couple stories up and in the sky a lot of Gargoyle's can be found flying in the skies. She had grinned and whined, it looks like that she wouldn't be able to get out here safe even if she had tried. 

-----

In the midst of her thoughts from behind she had heard footsteps and voices coming from behind her, she looked back in fear but looked over to the side and began to dart down the hallways trying to find the way down. She simply does not want to die, not here right now anyways. There's so much to do, see, and achieve, she doesn't want all her opportunities to fade away from her just yet. Whether or not she might be in the most deadliest situation she may be in, she will get out of here. She would even fight for her life even if she needed to. Eventually Ruby had made it to a open door that had a staircase going upwards and downwards. She had taken a deep breath and thanked the gods above for guiding her towards the staircase, getting closer ever closer towards her escape.

Ruby had walked down the stairs as fast as she could without accidentally falling down the stairs in the process, the last thing she wants to do is make as much noise as she could. Eventually she had made it to the bottom of the staircase and she had looked out, and she couldn't really find anything not a soul or a gargoyle. She had stepped out and looked around once more, still nothing. She had grinned, maybe it was just a group of 5...? But she had a dreadful thought in her head that many of them might be outside or off kidnapping more players. That thought almost made her more scared of the situation that she is in. Eventually through exploring throughout the castle she had found the way out, opening the doors as slow as she could she had met face to face with a Gargoyle at the door...

Ruby had thought that this would be a great time to try out this food to try to gain a familiar, however when moving to get food from her inventory, the Gargoyle had shook its head no like it knew what she was going to do. Ruby had sighed and watched as the Gargoyle had turned around looked back for a second and took flight. Ruby had looked back and didn't hesitate to run forward, she didn't look back nor did she for the next mile it had seemed like. Ruby had met herself at a mountain area away from the castle, looking back she didn't see a soul nor did she see the castle even. Ruby had taken a seat and looked down on the ground and had gotten a little teary eyed. She couldn't believe that any of this sort of stuff would be happening to her... not just being taken of all her items... but now being kidnapped... she had began to cry.

-----

ID: 89236 - LD: 3+6=9

I dont care for SP, I am just done with this.

Thread Complete - Gained 3 T3 Materials.