Hey there, nice to meet you guys. I guess I should tell you a little about myself.

My name is Austin. I'm a 24 year old American. Dropped out of college twice. I love punk, hardcore, post hardcore, and hip hop music. I like art and writing. I'm a general disappointment to my parents (Oh heck yeah!), pretty proud of that.

I've been roleplaying - tabletop, videogames, and pbp - for years, hoping that will help me out here. Uh, yeah. That sums it up, I think. 

Hey Rothsbite! It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Lessa, but many people know me by my real name, Shelby. I glanced at your character sheet, and I absolutely love what you've put together! I hope that we can write together in the future.

Edited by Lessa
1 hour ago, Lessa said:

Hey Rothsbite! It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Lessa, but many people know me by my real name, Shelby. I glanced at your character sheet, and I absolutely love what you've put together! I hope that we can write together in the future.

Thanks so much, Shelby. Feel free to refer to me as Austin, though Rothsbite works fine. And thank you! It's finished (I think), save for some weird formatting. Feel free to give it another glance! I look forward to that as well.