Grand Blade III: +9 Damage

Grand Chariot III: +54 Mitigation

Grand Guard III: +28 Thorns & +3 Heavy Momentum

Battle Ready:

x5 Safeguard Potion: 1 Attack negated

x1 Grand Gauntlets III: +9 Unarmed Damage

x1 Tide Pendant: +2 Evasion / +1 Loot Dice

x1 Amethyst Charm: +2 Accuracy / +Evasion

x1 Basic Teleportation Crystal: Upon use, teleport to the nearest town next turn

x1 Monkey Agility: +1 Evasion for one thread

x1 Woodland Armor (2 charges): +30 Mitigation

Skills & Mods:

One-Handed Straight Sword [Rank 5]: Quick Change Mod

One-Handed Curved Sword [Rank 1]

Heavy Armor [Rank 5]: Athletics Mod

Search and Detect [Rank 2]

Charge [Rank 5]: Bull Rush Mod

Battle Healing [Rank 2]

Block [Rank 5]: Rampart Mod

Howl

Parry

Familiar Master: Accurate [Rank 2]

Martial Arts [Rank 5]: Precision Mod

Survival

Disguise

Meditation

Katana [Rank 1]

Achilles [Rank 5]

"I guess maybe I really needed a break from the latest floors after all. Don't know why, but I guess this floor and the first seem to be the ones I tend to frequent fairly often."

Moments after the bluenette teleported to the main settlement of Taft on the eleventh floor, he immediately felt a small bit of relief flow over him. For a brief moment, it felt like the usually stress and tension of being a frontliner was gone for a moment, and he felt like he was back to being a lower level player. This mentality had not left him ever since he first started participating in the floor raids, and at times like this he still wished that those days would return.

"There certainly was a bit more wonder to Aincrad when our lives weren't scheduled to be on the line. Back when I first started venturing outside of the Starting City, it really did feel like to some level I was playing the game the way it was originally thought to be. I guess only when I realized at times when I was in danger that the feeling of this being a death game returned in waves. Maybe I just got lucky, because I probably should have been dead a long time ago, going from how many sticky situations I've been in."

"Heck for all you know someone you have met should have stabbed you in the back by now."

Giving a small shrug at his thoughts Calrex continued out towards the exit of the safe zone. While he wasn't sporting the Amethyst Charm as per his standard array of equipment, he was armed with his new tiered up tank-designed build, the Grand Blade III, Grand Chariot III, and Grand Guard III covering his avatar in the ultramarine blue armor. However, as Roc soared above he could tell his vision had sharpened more than usual, as it seemed there was a recent change that allowed his peregrine falcon familiar to become even more perceptive than before.

"Still, I do miss those old days. I saw Oikawa recently, and with Teayre still holed up in the shop I guess I haven't seen the others much. Probably by sheer chance or otherwise, but most of these days I've only seen random new players wandering around the floors."

Spoiler

Note: The combat system used in this thread is an experimental one that we are playing around with. Do not use this in place of the currently established system.