[PP - F4/11] The Search Goes on (Telrenya)

As Jomei exited from the bathroom, he watched as Telrenya span around to face him quickly, as if she were trying to secretly peer into his life on the bookshelf without him looking. The man smirked, "Nothing there thats a secret." He continued to step forward, his olive eyes on Telrenya the whole while until she was to his side. He brought his hand up towards the top row of the bookshelf, which was fully stocked with books of different names, colors, and sizes. As he went to grab one, a small purple and black <<Immovable Object>> appeared in front of his hand. "Some of the books are just for decoration.. while others." The man brought his hand lower on the book shelf, grabbing at one of the unmarked books. He let the spine of the book sit along his fingers, while he used his thumbs to quickly flip through the book. The specific book he had picked up was a composition book, with notes and different songs he had written out scribbled on all of the pages, filling up about three quarters of the book. "Most of my books pertaining to music I keep in my workshop downstairs.. But I like to use this one when I can't sleep. Sometimes, songs just pop into my head and I just start writing." Once the last blank page had flipped, he turned to book over and stared at the cover, a small sigh escaping his lips. "I just wish I would be able to take these songs back into the real world.. "

Jomei returned the book to its place, grabbing one of the recording crystals next to it. He placed the small object in Telrenya's hand, activating it as he did so. The small diamond began to emit a yellow light from its center, pulsating with the volume level of the audio being played from it, as the crystal floated in her hands. The melody that came from the crystal was soft and calming, as if he had opened a music box. However, rather than chimes, the song was made up of piano and violin notes. "..And these crystals I keep for myself, to help me sleep whenever I need them... Just a little something I wrote another night when I couldn't sleep." Jomei  took the crystal back in his own hands, the song stopping and the light going out. He then returned it to its place, ".. There was a time when I had a lot of sleepless nights.. if you can't tell." 

After giving her the brief tour of his bookshelf, he turned back to the woman, "Anyways.. we had a long night, so we should get some sleep." He looked into Telrenya's the deep brown pools of Telrenya's eyes, bringing a gentle hand up to place on her cheek. "Thank you, for everything tonight. Our time together really meant a lot to me." Taking another step towards the blonde woman, and gently guiding her head with his hand on her cheek, Jomei kissed Telrenya upon the lips once again. He held his lips pressed against hers for a long moment, taking the time to bring his free hand up and place it on her opposite cheek. Soon after, he separated from the girl, looking down at her with a smile on her face. "Goodnight, Tel." As he returned to the door that would leave him downstairs, he turned to her once more. "If you need me, I'll be right downstairs.. Oh, and don't worry about Adere flying in.. I know how you are with animals." he pointed towards the bird's perch next to his desk. "I'll make sure if she comes home tonight that she comes in through the living room window." he chuckled. "I'll see you in the morning." 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Telrenya let out a nervous chuckle when he crossed the room and stood beside her. Her gaze followed his arm, watching and listening as he explained the contents of the bookshelf. He pulled down a single book, flipping it open and its contents made her eyes widen. She scanned the pages as he flipped through it, as if she thought she would have never seen sheet music ever again. "Wow..." She breathed out at the impressive collection of songs he had contained in just one book. His mention of a workshop only piqued her curiosity further, but Jomei soon distracted her thoughts as he took her hand in his, placing a solid black crystal from the shelf into her palm. When the melody of the two instruments reached her ears, Telrenya's heart lifted. A soft smile pulled at the corners of her mouth as she watched the gentle glow of the crystal. She tore her eyes away, however,  to look up at Jomei, showing concern when he made mention of his sleepless nights.

As the man suggested they get to sleep, she felt a touch of heat on her cheeks when their eyes locked. A warm smile surfaced on her expression at his gentle words, and when he moved in to press his lips to hers she felt her heart flutter in her chest while she leaned back into his gentle kiss.

They would part while her cheeks were still tinted pink, but her smile stretched even further. She laughed a bit nervously before reaching a hand up to place it gently atop his against her cheek before he pulled away completely. "I should be the one thanking you," She shot back softly, but let out half a chuckle to stop herself from getting even more embarrassed.

The couple said their goodnights, and Telrenya let out a steady breath once Jomei had left the room. Her cheeks still held their blush as she slowly walked the length of the room. She slipped through the same door Jomei had emerged from earlier, facing a mirror as she found herself in the bathroom. The woman ran her hands through her dark golden hair a few times as if to calm herself before finally opening her menus for a change of clothes. Her wintry outfit was soon replaced with a pair of sky blue shorts and a white camisole. Looking back up to the mirror, Telrenya stared back at herself for a few long seconds. The reddish color had drained from her face, and for a split second--seeing herself looking so normal--she had forgotten the body she saw was simply a projection in her mind.

When she had moved back to the bedroom, she felt the slightest bit like she would wake up at any moment. That the events of the day were nothing more than just a dream. She gingerly ran her fingertips across the solid wood of the desk as she walked past it, as if to convince herself otherwise. Climbing into bed allowed her reflection to continue, each part of the day replaying vividly in her mind. Laying on her side, she pulled the soft blanket over her shoulder and filled her lungs with air. The sigh that left her this time one of comfort, finding herself unable to focus on much more than the feelings of adoration she held for the ginger man just downstairs. As her eyes closed and sleep slowly began to overtake her, a small smile lingered across her lips. 'I hope we can do this. Together.'

With the smile on his lips not fading, Jomei closed the door to his bedroom behind him to allow Telrenya to sleep peacefully. The man yawned as he walked back down his stairs and into the main hallway of his house. The door to his left would lead him to his workshop, while the door he entered to his right brought him into his living room. Despite the lights not being on in the room, the lightly colored furniture and walls brought an illusion of illumination to the room. Before taking comfort on the couch, Jomei opened up the window on the wall opposite of where he would reside for the night, an entryway for Adere to return through once she wished to come home. The man then made his way over to his couch, which was luckily just long enough for his taller frame. He sat down, placing his legs one at a time on top of the touch and rested his hands behind his head while he stared up at the ceiling above him. His mind went over the events that transpired today, his cheeks warmed and smile widened. Despite this only being the first day of this relationship, Jomei knew he was going to be happy.. happier than he has been in a long time. The man's eyes closed as he exhaled a deep breath, gently drifting into sleep.

Hours later, as natural light poured into his living room from the sun outside, the man's eyes slowly opened. At some point in the night, he had rolled over onto his side, and he was staring at the small brown owl who had come in through the window at some point, sleeping soundly on the corner of the table in front of him. The using arm under his head that he used as a pillow for the night, Jomei pushed himself up into a sitting position. The unruly ginger hair on his head was messier than usual, which he settled by running his free hand through the orange strands a few times. Jomei stretched his arms into the air before walking into the next room through the door-less frame. Now standing in his kitchen, Jomei poured water into the small kettle on the counter, placing it on a stove top. After tapping a few selections on the menu that appeared in front of him, the water began to heat up. Jomei took two small cups from the counter above the stove and placed them down. Moments later, the water was ready to be poured, thanks to the ease of preparing food and drink due to the Cardinal system. The man prepared two cups of tea and brought them back into the living room, placing one on the coffee table in front of the couch, and taking the other one in his hands. He moved to the slightly open window on that he had left open for Adere and pushed it open the rest of the way, letting the sun hit his orange hair and pale skin ,enjoying the fresh air and ambient noises of Taft outside. He waited patiently for the woman upstairs to wake up and join him.

Telrenya's eyes fluttered open while she took in a deep breath through her nose, signaling the girl's waking. Sunlight poured into the room, causing her to squint a moment until her vision normalized seconds later. She blinked a few times, taking in her surroundings as if she had expected the familiar sight of Delilah's inn room to greet her. The events of the day prior came back to her, and with the confirmation that everything wasn't just a dream, she pulled herself up into a sitting position while a small smile came over her. Her arms wrapped around her knees still underneath the blanket while a yawn escaped her. She wondered for a moment if she should change her clothes before heading downstairs to see if Jomei was awake. Would it be strange if she did? If she didn't? The morning had only just started and Telrenya was already feeling unsure of herself.

She let out a sigh. Her experience with dating thus far was sub-par at best. She reminisced for a short time about the short-lived high school relationships she had encountered. Her protective older brother--though he had good reason to do so--had likely been an intimidating factor for anyone who had an interest in her. Once she had reached college, she found herself spending all of her time on projects and never seemed to set aside the time for a steady relationship. A small giggle escaped her at the thought of introducing Jomei to James before she urged herself to stop daydreaming and pull herself out of bed.

She stretched her arms over her head, running her fingers through hair on the way down to ensure that Cardinal recognized her 'usual' hairstyle before she would move to the door. She made her way downstairs, the smell of freshly-brewed tea welcoming her and serving to indicate that the ginger-haired man was indeed awake. She peeked through the open door to the living room, resting a hand on the frame as she hovered a moment. Her gaze fell upon Jomei as he stood beside the window, feeling a touch of relief that he hadn't changed his own clothing yet. "Good morning." She announced her presence with a warm greeting, her usual smile decorating her face as she pushed past the shyness to enter the room.

A light breeze entered Jomei's window, the bangs that mostly covered his eye swaying to the side. His gaze went to the cup of tea that sat on the windowsill aside his arm. He stared into the dark pool that waved back and forth with the wind that had blown the liquid around. A soft smile came to his face, thinking of the events that happened the night before again. Turning his head to look over his shoulder, he saw the other cup of tea still sitting there. Had it all just been a realistic dream? Jomei thought to himself as he turned to the window again, placing the knuckle of his index finger along his lips. 

As he raised his small cup of tea to his lips to take a sip, he heard the familiar soft, and timid voice of Telrenya greet him from behind. Jomei placed his tea back down on the frame of the window before turning his body towards the entrance to the room. There stood Tel, wearing what Jomei assumed to be her night wear, which was a much different look that her usual battle attire, or winter clothes that he saw last night. His cheeks turned a shade of pink as he smiled at the woman standing there. "Hey. Good morning." Jomei replied as he stepped away from the windowsill and towards Telrenya. "I gotta admit, I was starting to get worried that last night was just a dream." he chuckled, "I'm happy that it wasn't though." On his way over to the girl, he grabbed the porcelain cup that sat on the table waiting for her. His feet stopped in front of the girl, placing the cup of tea in her hands and leaning forward to kiss her on the cheek. "Hope you slept well, that bed definitely beats the beds you find at inns." he smirked as he returned back to his own cup of tea, placing his elbows upon the window sill and facing towards the girl.

Seeing Jomei turn to face her, the woman's heart fluttered once again. For a moment, she wondered if it was a feeling that would ever cease when the man locked eyes with her, and a feeling followed that she hoped that wouldn't be the case. When he made mention of fearing that the day before had been only a dream, she blushed lightly and a small giggle escaped her as she immediately thought about the similar feeling she'd had.

She gratefully took the cup of tea that he offered, quickly greeted by its warmth and aroma. To follow the comfort, he placed a light kiss on her cheek and the color on her cheeks deepened slightly before she smiled up at him. She offered a small nod at his statement, lifting the cup closer to her mouth as she spoke up. "Mm, yeah I was surprised. Thank you again," She tried to shake off the awkward feeling and simply enjoy his company. It felt so strange to relax like this--she wasn't outside in a busy city looking for a quest or some other heroic adventure to keep her busy and boost her levels. Despite the mundanity of their current setting, such a 'normal', calm morning warmed her heart.

As she took a sip of the tea and lowered the cup in her hands, she smiled and followed after the man, taking a seat on the couch behind him. "It's really a nice place, though." She found herself looking around the living room to admire the gentle simplicity of the room. "I've never seen anything besides shops and inns before. I'm surprised they have something like this." She chuckled, leaning forward to rest her arms on her knees, holding the porcelain cup in both hands.

"Well," She nudged the conversation along after a minute or so as she eyed Jomei with curiosity. "I didn't have any plans today..." She spoke as if she normally had any semblance of a schedule in her life. "Is there anything you wanted to do?"

"Thank you." Jomei said, rubbing the nape of his neck. "Like I said last night, they gave me the deed to a house on any floor after we cleared that haunted mansion." He let out a light laugh, "They actually offered a mansion with a lot of empty space.. but I decided to just use the deed for a smaller house. The extra col they refunded for it went toward all the furniture."Jomei looked around at the cozy room the two were relaxing in, proud that he finally had a place he could call a home and sleep comfortably in. "Of course.. you're welcome over any time you wish." he said, his eyes darting from Telrenya's gaze for a moment before returning to those chocolate brown eyes that made his heart skip a beat. 
He was still happy about the fact that Telrenya had spent the night in his house last night, though.. in the back of his mind.. he did wish that the two could have shared a bed. His cheeks reddened at the thought, his mind not going to that.. Just wishing he could have been with her. 

Jomei was silent for the moment he imagined such a thing, the lack of talking being cut by Telrenya. She brought up that she did not have any plans for the rest of the day, and asked him what he would like to do? Jomei brought a hand up to his chin, thinking about it. A nice day without going to fight anything and just being with each other would be nice. Jomei grinned, "Oh yeah." he said, leaning forward a bit. "You mentioned last night that you wanted to play violin again.. We could go downstairs a bit and I'll let you play.. Maybe even play a song together." The idea of seeing Telrenya playing such a beautiful instrument excited Jomei's musical side. "That could be a start at least, if you'd like."  He reached for the cup of tea that sat next to his arm and took another sip, holding the warm cup in his hands, another gentle breeze entering the window from behind Jomei.

She lowered her eyes to the liquid resting in her cup, smiling when Jomei told her she was welcome over any time. Such a simple thought of spending time with the man at his house made her happy, and she felt as though she looked forward to the next time they would spend the night together.

She looked up to him and her eyes almost seemed to sparkle as the memory of his offer was brought back up. She had somehow forgotten that she would have the chance to play again amidst the flood of other thoughts and memories that had filled her mind so early in the morning, and the excitement practically radiated from her form. "Yes, that would be amazing!" Her smile grew wide as she gleefully accepted.

She tried to quell her feelings, so as not to overwhelm the man, letting out another small chuckle to release a bit of the quickly built-up excitement. She took another sip of her tea before adding a short apology. "Err, if you hadn't noticed I'm an open book and I get worked up really easy." She felt a bit embarrassed to admit. "Sorry... I hope I don't end up being too much of a handful." She offered a small smile and forced her gaze back up to meet his olive eyes.

The expression on Telrenya's face lit up when Jomei reminded her that his offer still stood to let her play the violin. Her brown eyes were basically sparkling, emanating just how excited she was to pick up the instrument once again. Jomei's own smile grew, turning into a small laugh. "Good, we can head down there in a little bit then. I'm sure you're going to love my workshop." This was the first time anyone would be stepping into the performer's new music hall, let alone the first person other than himself to enter his house. He was excited to show Telrenya all of the instruments, as well as see just how much she knew. Jomei took another sip of his tea, tilting the cup just enough to let the rest of the warm liquid pour down his throat. Stepping from the window sill he was leaning against, Jomei placed the empty cup on the coffee table in front of the couch where Telrenya sit, moving around to the other side to join her at her side. 

Telrenya took another sip of her tea before apologizing to Jomei. The man looked at her as she told him that her emotions were very easy to read, given she usually expresses them and has trouble keeping them inside. She ended her apology by saying that she hoped she would not become a handful. Jomei frowned and shook his head, placing a gentle hand on Telrenya's shoulder, "There's no problem with expressing your emotions, the last thing you want to do is keep it all built up inside.. trust me on that. " he laughed, trying to lighten the girl's statement a bit. "It's good that I'll be able to read you like that.. so I know when you're happy, sad, or want me to leave you alone." he chuckled again, moving his hand from the top of her shoulder to her back, gently caressing her shoulder blade with a smile on his face. "I guess.. like you've probably guessed, I can be the opposite. I'm used to forcing smiles and keeping whatever is bothering me on lock... Though you won't have to worry about that. I've already pretty much told you the worst of it, so no sense keeping something like that from you when.. well.. all you do is make me happy."

Telrenya smiled warmly as she listened to Jomei describe himself as opposite to her. While she admired the man greatly for his selflessness and kind nature, it was made clear to her that he had kept a lot of things bottled up inside. One of her hands left the cup in front of her in order for her to place it gently on the man's leg. His last statement caused the blush on her cheeks to flare up again, and she let out a small giggle. She leaned over to him, placing a light kiss of her own upon his cheek. "Well... I'm a bit awkward sometimes, but..." She had the words ready in her head, but once she was about to speak them a stint of embarrassment caught her. "well, I mean, you can rely on me for stuff like that." She ended up mumbling the words out. "And, well," She leaned her body to the side until her shoulder gently touched against his arm. "y'know, you make me pretty happy, too." The red tint the stretched across the bridge of her nose intensified as she finished speaking.

Telrenya placed one of her hands on Jomei's leg, diverting his gaze at her placement near his knee before looking back up to the woman. As he did so, she leaned her body towards him, her puckered lips gently pressing against Jomei's cheek, causing his face to warm up and turn a bit pink. He smiled, placing the tips of his fingers on the cheek that she had kissed. Jomei could not help but laugh at Telrenya's response to Jomei, calling herself awkward before quickly correcting herself. Her statement ended with her bumping shoulders with Jomei, telling him that he made her just as happy. Jomei shook his head, "You are too cute." he said with a light chuckle, raising to his feet. "So. Are you ready to play the violin?" he asked the girl, hoping he would see a similar excitement in her eyes like before. "I'd suggest getting dressed, just in case anyone comes into the shop to purchase anything. As much as I've enjoyed seeing you in that outfit, I'm not sure how you'd feel if other people set their ogling eyes on you." He winked at the girl, letting her head back upstairs so she could change out from her pajamas. Jomei took the two cups that they had drank tea from and placed them into the sink in his kitchen. Once Telrenya was out of sight, the man opened up his inventory and equipped his casual town clothes, replacing the pajamas he wore to sleep that night.

After changing, Jomei waited at the bottom of the stairs for Telrenya to return. Once she had done so, the man led the girl across the hall to the door opposite of his living room. Opening the door led to a room that looked very similar to a school's music room. One one wall was a large window with a thin curtain currently drawn in front of it. On the opposite wall were book shelves stocked with books, some of the shelves containing similar composition books to those he showed Tel upstairs. Next to the shelves was a large chest, filled with empty recording crystals. Crystals with completed songs the man had on a shelf on the farthest back wall, lined up and emanating different colors, depending on their effects. Next to the bookshelves was a long chalkboard, with small note progressions written out, some parts scratched out. Lastly, in the corner of the room was a basic piano, as well as various instruments, ranging from a violin and guitar, to a flute and even a drum. 

Spoiler

anime_music_room_background_by_haruxxsty

Jomei gestured for Telrenya to enter the room before him so he could get a full view of her reaction of the room. With a smile, the man stepped past her, "Like I've said.. Performers are not needed very often, but I take pride in my art." he chuckled. He continued to the other side of the room where all the instruments were gathered. He took hold of the violin, grabbing it by the neck, and grabbing the bow in his opposite hand. Walking back over to Telrenya, he held the two in his hand, "Whenever you're ready." 

Telrenya's blush hadn't faded, especially after Jomei had called her cute. He stood shortly after, and when he asked if she was ready to play her eyes did indeed light up with the same excitement she'd shown earlier. "Yes, definitely!" She stood just as eagerly, but her face turned a deep scarlet after he had suggested in so many words that she get changed. Her lips pursed, and when she couldn't find any words to retaliate with, she simply turned and hurried out of the room with a very flushed face.

The woman hurried up the stairs, letting out a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding when she entered the man's bedroom. The color slowly drained from her face now that she was alone, and she ran a hand through her hair as she made her way to the bathroom. Her hand placed towards the top of her head, she held her blonde bangs up and away from her face as she took in another deep breath, staring herself in the mirror. "Oh my gosh, I'm so not used to this..." She mumbled out to herself. She lowered her hand, giving a light shake of her head as she swiped the air in front of her to call her menus. She didn't have much in the way of regular clothing, but a particular dress caught her eye. She recalled the black and yellow dress with white trim on her last quest with Ruby, before they had all come together to start a guild. With a smile, she tapped on the item in her inventory and it materialized to life in a small flash of light. The girl twisted at her waist, surveying herself in the mirror with a small frown as if something was missing. "Oh, right." She mumbled. Pulling a small white ribbon from her inventory, she pulled her hair up into a ponytail and secured it in place.

Now looking more presentable, Telrenya hurried back downstairs only to see Jomei waiting for her. She gave the man a smile and followed him over to the door to his workshop. He gestured for her to enter before him, and when she did her jaw practically dropped at the sight of the room. It was as if a whole new part of Aincrad had been presented to her--one she had been secretly longing for all along. She took a few steps inside, spinning around slowly as she took in every part of it. "What--This--I mean," She couldn't formulate a proper sentence before the words just spilled from her. "This is amazing!" She finally exclaimed, her eyes focused back on Jomei for a second before she spun around again and immersed herself in all the workshop had to offer.

Jomei soon presented her with a violin and bow, handing the instrument to her to play. She suddenly felt her nerves kick in as she reached out to gingerly take the items in her own hands. The item almost felt foreign after so long, but as her fingers found the strings along the violin's neck they began to gently press down on them as if greeting an old friend. She moved the base of the instrument to her shoulder, letting it rest under her chin. She never thought she would have missed holding a violin as much as she did. She took in a breath, hovering a moment before gently pulling down, gliding the bowstrings to create the soft start to a melody. The tune was at first slow, gradually leading to an upbeat and cheerful tempo, and a gentle smile decorated Telrenya's face as she played. After a couple of minutes, as the last note of her song hang in the air, she lowered the instrument with a soft blush touching on her cheeks, glancing nervously to the Irishman to gauge his reaction.

Jomei stood at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for Telrenya with his hands in his pockets. As he heard the footsteps of the girl, heading back towards him, he looked up at the woman, his eyes widening slightly and his cheeks turning pink. Jomei had not seen the girl in much other attire rather that what he saw her in the past day. The dress she wore now was nothing too elegant, but was definitely different and looked amazing. "Wow.." Jomei mouthed, the single word passing from his lips like a sigh. "You look beautiful." he could not help saying, his voice sounding almost mesmerized by how the girl looked. After snapping out of the trance-like feeling, he led the girl to the music room.

Telrenya seemed to glow as she explored the room Jomei practiced his music in. The excitement radiating from her body as she looked around, a wide smile on her face. He chuckled, "I'm happy you like it. Of course, you know, you are welcome to use the room as you please whenever you come visit." Jomei said as he walked to fetch the violin for Telrenya. Despite her excitement from before, Telrenya seemed a tad hesitant to take the violin in her hands. Once she finally took hold of the instrument and bow, she adjusted it on her shoulder, and felt around at the strings on the neck. Jomei took a step back, folding his arms at his chest with a soft smile on his face, waiting for the woman to start.

The girl sounded out a couple of notes, getting a hang of the instrument after a long time parted from it. However, once she remembered, the notes became a soft melody. The tune filled the room, echoing off the walls to create a splendid sound. Jomei's eyes were fixated on the woman's face, watching her calm expressions as she played the violin. As she seemed to get used to the instrument once again, the soft melody became a much more complicated and upbeat tune. Jomei's mouth slightly hung agape as he listened to the beautiful music Telrenya was producing. It was at this point that Jomei could no longer deny it; he was in love with the woman standing in front of him. 

Once she finished, it took a moment for it all to register in his mind. He almost blurted out the words he had just been thinking of, however with a shake of his head, he set himself straight, "Tel, that was incredible!" His face was lit up from excitement. "That was just.. phenomenal! I was going to try and match your song on the lute or piano but.. I was just taken away by that." He stepped forward placing his hands on Telrenya's hips with a soft smile, "You are just.. absolutely amazing."

Telrenya let out a small breath as she lowered the violin in front of her. Playing like that after so long was almost therapeutic, bringing back fond memories and a sense of serenity as she was able to do something she loved after so long. Jomei's excited voice soon brought her back to where she stood in the performer's workshop, and the expression on his face brought another tinge of pink to her cheeks while her smile grew wide. She chuckled, looking up at the man as he closed the gap between them. "I mean... I owe it to you for showing me all this," She shyly averted her gaze towards the rest of the music room. Her smile turned into a sheepish grin as she admitted once again, "I honestly thought I wouldn't be able to play again until I was back home."

As time passed and the two continued to share their love of music in Jomei's workshop, Telrenya's heart continued to swell with emotion. She would listen to Jomei play a song of his own, just as impressed with his ability as he was of hers, and as they would combine their melodies to create something new, she began to hope with every ounce of herself that they might be able to do the same in the real world someday.

Jomei looked into Telrenya's eyes and smiled, "I'm happy you enjoyed yourself.. I was considering letting you keep the violin so you could play it on your own...But then again.. If I keep it here, it just gives you more of a reason to visit more often." He took his hands off the girl's waist and took a couple of steps away from her. "I think its only fair that I play something for you now." Gently scratching at his chin, Jomei turned around to look around the room, thinking just what he should play for Telrenya. He would play enough of the lute during the day, so moving over to the piano, the man dat down on the black bench and adjusted it so he sat comfortably at the large instrument. Running his fingers a long the keys, Jomei found the perfect place to start, immediately going into a melodic tune that he felt the girl would enjoy. After awhile, Telrenya seemed to catch on to the beat of his song, and picking up the violin once again, she played along with Jomei. Her ability to jump in as such, and the way their music sounded together, only confirmed what he had thoughts moments before while watching Telrenya play on her own.

Thread complete:
Telrenya: 3 SP 600 col

Jomei:  3 SP 600 col