[PP - F11] Fateful Encounter [Telrenya, Jomei, Spencer]

Ruby had shook her head "No... please Jomei..." she had said out, she had looked up to see when he had snapped his fingers that four other men came from the shadows and restrained Telrenya and Spencer, she had looked towards the two and then back to Jomei which didn't had let down his weapon and still threatened the man. Ruby had struggled forward and said out to him with a cry "Please don't Jomei, just do as this man says! I don't want anything bad to happen... please just listen to him!" she had cried more and looked down and shook her head. She had serious thoughts that this was all her fault, that if any of them just wouldn't have met Ruby that none of this would have happened. Sure she had just met Spencer and she doesn't know Jomei too well, but she just thinks that all of them would have just been a whole lot safer if they just would not have met her at all. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man had chuckled as he looked forward to Jomei, he had looked back to Ruby crying out pathetically wanting Jomei to just follow what the man had said, he looked back forward and grabbed the tip of his rapier and shoved it down "Your threats mean nothing to me Jomei... but since I am a nice guy, I'll give you one last chance." he had walked over to Telrenya who had been filled with anger and fearful eyes he looked at her closely through his mask, he chuckled. He turned back to Jomei "However you have ticked me off a bit, maybe I'll have to force these answers." he drew his blade, one that looked like it came from hell and pointed it on the bottom of her chin "Tell me Jomei, where exactly is Pierra, Lee, and Lowenthal. How are they doing? Keeping their heads low? Or heads hung high upon a tree?" he had chuckled. He followed up behind "Do you know why I am here Jomei? Do you know why I forced this girl to bring you to me?" he leaned forward and said "Do you hate me Jomei? Do I get under that thin skin of yours?"

@Jomei @Telrenya @Spencer

Jomei told the man he could talk, however that was apparently not enough for the masked man, with Jomei’s rapier threatening his well being. Ruby pleaded for Jomei do lower his weapon and do whatever the man said. The normally stoic woman’s voice was desparate and scared, which sent a chill down Jomei’s spine at the thought of something that terrified her this much. The mysterious man grabbed the tip of Jomei’s rapier and lowered it himself, the ginger who wielded it did not resist. The masked man decided Jomei was not convinced of how outnumbered he was, so pulling a dagger out of his cloak, he placed it under Telrenya’s chin, the blade pointing towards her throat. 

Jomei’s blood boiled, but he froze. He wanted to kill the man. For once in his life, he wanted to kill someone. Watch the life slip from their eyes as he drove the blade into their chest... but he would be putting Telrenya in danger. He could not bear it any longer, to see the woman he cared so deeply for in danger as such. “P...please” the man said in a soft, defeated voice. His rapier fell from his hand and dropped to the floor, “please.. don’t hurt Tel.. I’ll.. tell you what you want to know.” 

The man barked orders at Jomei, demanding to know the whereabouts of Piera, Lee, and Lowenthal. As if this encounter could not have hurt Jomei anymore. “Lowe.. Lowenthal is dead.” He said as quickly as he could “Killed by Ariel... Piera and Lee I have no idea. They vanished soon after I reunited with them.” Jomeis eyes shot back and forth between the eye holes in the mask, and the blade at Telrenya’s neck. “Just.. don’t.. hurt her.” Now Jomei’s voice was the one that sounded desparate. 

Telrenya glared at the man the whole time he approached her. She was scared--more than she'd ever been since entering this death game--but she wasn't going to show it if she had any choice in the matter. She hadn't come this far just to be a pawn. He unsheathed a blade as black as night with red tendrils akin to the shade of fresh blood and held the sword's point just beneath her throat. She flinched in reaction before she welled her courage again to glare back at the mask covering the man's face, a fire in her eyes.

She felt her jaw clench again as he taunted Jomei, calling out names to push the man farther over an edge that none of them could tell how close he really was to. It was the last one she recognized: 'Lowenthal'. The name triggered her memory of the emotional night in the crystal caves outside of Snowfrost. When she heard Jomei's voice waver as he gave in to the man's threatening demands, Telrenya's heart sank. She let out a tiny, audible growl and glowered at the man before her. Her gaze soon drifted down to the hilt of his sword. She was finished with his toying and taunting.

Without thinking her actions through, she jerked suddenly to the side, dipping her head forward before sliding her left cheek across the tip of the masked man's blade. She winced at the discomfort that always came with damage to one's health bar. With a long red gash along her face, Telrenya stared back up at the figure with defiance. Her bold, but stupid, move only filled her with confidence for a few brief moments. Her gaze flickered away from his covered face, to the top-left of her HUD. She couldn't stop her eyes from widening at the gap that had nested itself into her health bar. 'Th-that should have just counted as a regular attack... W-why...' Her brave front crumbled as quickly as her health points, but she still clenched her jaw tightly, refusing to crack under the man's overwhelming power.

Telrenya: 231/260 HP

Spencer never felt this helpless in his life. Watching everything transpire was making his fears he tried to suppress come to life, feeling helpless. He could hear Ruby's cries for the man to stop and for Jomei to just do what he says, but he did not expect what happened next. The man, who he already hated with every fiber of his being, approached Telrenya slowly. Spencer tensed up a bit and got his mace under his feet. He had no idea exactly what he would do, but he knew that he was trying desperately to think of a plan. The man pressed the knife against Telrenya and he almost let out a whimper. He was a low level, a level 5, he had no idea what he could do and felt so useless and helpless right at that moment in time. He looked at Telrenya then to Jomei, urging him to not let her get hurt.

He almost sighed with relief that Jomei started to talk, telling the man about three people he had no idea. Lowenthal, Piera, Lee? Who even are they? Must be some stronger players than me, I think I heard of Lowenthal before though, wait yeah Velvet Room.. what happened to- His thoughts cut off with Jomei saying he was dead. Spencer's own heart sunk, hearing that brought him down more than he was.

His body was slick with sweat, and he was close to hyperventilating. His body was shaking with fear and sadness, also with built up rage from this whole thing. He got pulled into all of this from this guild, but he refused to abandon them now. He gasped, Telrenya cut herself on the blade. A bold move, but it seemed to have done more damage than it should've to her, she looked shocked and concerned. 

Ruby had continued to cry as she had just regretted ever accepting to be a part of this guild, none of this would have been happening if she would had just stayed away from them, however she had shook her head and looked up after the man had moved over to Telrenya and he had placed his SWORD upon Telrenya's neck. Jomei had then obeyed the man as he didn't want him to hurt her. Ruby had tried to understand... was her in danger not enough to obey the mans demands? Is there something more special with Telrenya than she had thought? However then Telrenya had done a foolish action and forced a hit upon herself, not only did it do a lot of damage from a basic attack... but it turned the man orange. "Please! I don't want anything bad to come from this! Please! Please..." she had cried out before struggling and crying out, she couldn't take this pain, she didn't want anyone to die or go into pain because of this... she didn't want this.

The man had laughed out, then he proceeded to taunt the man "Whats wrong Jomei? You went from I wanna kill you to begging for your life to keep her alive. Looks like someone's in love if you ask me. Whats wrong, was Zandra not good enough for you?" he laughed out. At this point in time Telrenya had moved herself to force a hit upon her taking a good amount of HP away from her HP bar, making him go orange. He clicked his mouth "Looks like I wasted my redemption before its update because of this chick. Should have seen it coming to be honest." then man had removed the sword from her neck. He had looked to her and said "I'll get back to you missie.", the man had looked back to Jomei and said "Dead huh? Its not like he was worth anything in the first place. Guess its only one less soul for me to take care of don't you think?" he had kept a firm stance as he moved his sword upon Jomei's neck as he looked forward upon him "Play times over Jomei. The only question for you that I have is... are you scared about what you learn next?" he chuckled, he has had his fun, now its time to get to the real questions and the true reveal.

As Jomei pleaded to the man, telling him what he wanted to hear, Telrenya began to shove her way side to side. She had managed to free herself from the grip of the cloaked men, however as she ducked under the masked mans SWORD she was cut across the face, leaving a deep gash. In that same moment, seeing the man’s blade go through Tel’s cheek began to set him over the edge. Jomei watched the man’s cursor go from green to orange in front of his eyes, making him a more likely target for an attack from Jomei in the near future.

The masked man continued with his taunts, seeing that Jomei felt in love with Telrenya, and asking what happened with his feelings for Zandra. “Thats none of your [censored] business.” Jomei barked back at him, “That woman is no longer part of my life.” Jomei’s stood strong now, he had told the man what he wanted to know. “You lay another finger on her, and you’ll see what I’m capable of..” the ginger said, his voice was so calm and sure of him self that it was unsettling.

The mysterious man in the mask decided to switch targets, this time laying his sword upon Jomei’s neck. The words that came out of his mouth were the last straw. He claimed Lowenthal’s life was not worth it, and that he was better off dead. Jomei brought his hand up to the sword and grabbed the blade, the sharp edges cutting into his palm as he tightened his grip. Slowly, Jomei fought the man’s strength, moving the sword away from his neck. “Dont...you..ever.. speak of.. Adachi .. like that!!” Pulling back his free hand, he let his fist fly forward, crashing into the masked face of the man, knocking him away from Jomei. “Go ahead. Enlighten me.” The Irishman said as he picked up his rapier once again, ready for some sort of counter assault.

Telrenya blinked at the man's odd string of statements, taunts, and rhetorical quetsions. Some of them didn't mean anything to the woman--likely all jabs at Jomei, which simply led her to wonder how this person came to know so much about his life and the people he knew.

She heard his tongue click against the roof of his mouth, almost like a sound of dissatisfaction after her stunt. Her eyes squeezed shut as he moved the sword, almost expecting him to strike her down with the blade. His threat to return almost felt like a promise, but as his presence grew more distant, Telrenya's eyes fluttered back open. He made his way back to Jomei, flinging more insults toward the man as if he was having 'fun' stringing them along. When the cloaked man's obsidian blade found its way in front of Jomei's neck, Telrenya struggled against her captor before the man behind her yanked her back into place with a tight grip. It didn't surprise her that after all this, after all the mental torture, Jomei's fury spilled over. The woman gave a start when his fist collided with the mask covering the man's face, eyes widening a bit.

Spencer watched the scene play in front of him, he didn't know what to do, he was more than a little bit scarred at this point, but also hopeful. The man moved his targetting from Telrenya, to Jomei. The blade was placed on his neck, and Spencer winced for him, a tad uncomfortable with a blade being pressed against a neck. He stiffened a bit, and the men gripped his arms a tad bit tighter, making sure he was staying in place. He groaned silently and had his mace under his feet. He was tempted to attack the men, get himself free and to hopefully free Ruby from the ropes, but he thought better of it, he could get killed in almost an instant, he did not want that right now.

Jomei striking the man was a much needed surprise, and he almost wanted to cheer about it. The masked man was orange now, so Jomei's own colour would be okay in this, and the man would not be able to enter safe zones, which was very nice. He sighed a bit and stood up a little straighter, expecting something big to happen soon.

Ruby had sniffled, she had cried, she didn't want anything bad to happen to her or her friends... even if she had placed this all upon them... it wasn't fair at all to see, hear, and experience any part of this. Eventually, Ruby had looked up to Jomei and the man who had spoke out to him. She had learned a bit of knowledge today... not only did Ruby find out that none of her guild mates invited her to do anything today, but a lot of things were revealed about Jomei... things that she never knew before. He used to be in a relationship with another woman named Zandra... he was great friends with people by the names of Lowenthal, Piera, and Lee... and not only that... that his friend Lowenthal was dead. She had teared up on the thought, no man no woman should have to go through this sort of pain... no one should have to be tortured like this, not Ruby, not Telrenya, not Spencer... not even Jomei. Then out of the blue, her heart had stopped as the man had punched the mystery man... he stumbled down, we couldnt see his face... but his mask was destroyed...

Seiichi had been struck in the face forcing the borrowed mask that he acquired off his face and onto the ground exploding into pieces. He kept his head kept on the ground pretending to stumble his way towards Telrenya as he kept a grip of the Blade of Michael. Eventually he had let out a chuckle, and looked up towards the female with a evil smile and said to her "Don't take this personally kid." he chuckled then he tilted his head over for a moment saying out to Jomei "So Jomei... I want to ask you, how does it feel that the person torturing your life, the man that wanted to take things from you ended up..." he turned ripping the cloak off his body to reveal his captain outfit and he looked at Jomei with eyes of determination and with the shadow of Zelrius  "...was the Hero to save you from this world the entire time!" he ripped the Blade of Lucifer from the sheath on the opposite side of his body and moved forward with incredible speed intertwining Charge and Bullrush with his swing and hitting Jomei with everything he had... The Eclipse, never felt more enjoyable.

He swung at Jomei, swing by swing with incredible speed, no man, no beast could see the speed he swung with two swords at... he wanted this to be enjoyable. After his attack had been completed he stood over and watched as Jomei had fell to the ground. Seiichi kneeled down and struck the ground next to Jomei's head with the Blade of Michael and said out to him with Tsk's "Oh how the mighty has fallen..." he had let out a chuckle. "Let my visit with you be a lesson Jomei. Keep your name less known. You'll find the less relevant your name is to others, the longer you shall live. I am not going to kill you or your girlfriend, or any of these pathetic excuses for players. Promise me Jomei. You'll never try to be the hero. You're not cut out to be the hero Jomei, never have... never will." he stood up leaving Jomei paralyzed upon the ground walking towards Telrenya with a smile "And you... we're gonna have a nice little chat. You remind me of someone, someone that I've killed. You have the same arrogance than him, you have the same Aryan look that he had. Tell me... do you know anyone by the name Beatbox?" he had let out a small chuckle as he stared at her with eyes begging to know.

-----

Sword Art Used: The Eclipse [Damage: 17base+12fallen+5charge=34*23=782-25=757]

Jomei - HP: 283/1040 - Paralyzed

With seething rage building up behind the man’s fist, his attack flew forward with force to match Martial Artist users like Ruby, even Calrex. As his knuckles collided with the man’s masked face, Jomei felt the mask cracking under pressure. Once his arm was fully extended out, the mysterious man was sent spinning forward, pieces of the white face cover falling to the ground.

Jomei watched the man slowly start to get us, however his eyes fixated on the sword for a moment. He felt an all too familiar feeling, like when he started at the blade of Gram in Vale’s possession. Once the man had risen back to his feet, he ripped the cloak from his body, revealing himself to be the ‘hero to save them’ and a second sword on his back. Jomei took a step back, scowling at the man. “You are not Zelrius! You could never be the man he was!”

Jomei raised his blade, ready to defend against anything the dual wielder would throw at him, but what Jomei was not expecting, was speed that matched his own, probably even faster. His rapier moved swiftly, able to deflect the first sword from striking. However, he was not prepared for the second blade to follow up so quicky. The single hit with so much power behind it.. Jomei was then met with a barrage of strikes from both swords, and he could only watch in horror as his health dropped into the red.

The ginger fell onto his back, his chest and neck riddled with deep red slashes, he gaped at them with his hands, feeling the discomfort. After he told Jomei to not be the hero, he walked back over to Telrenya to speak with her. Mustering up as much strength as he could manage, Jomei tried to pick his body up off of the ground, but he soon realized he was paralyzed. He glared over at the Zelrius-wannabe. “I said....stay... the [censored] away... from her..” he managed to get out between breaths. 

Telrenya would have taken a step back from the hooded figure if there wasn't another body standing directly behind her. She bumped against the figure that still held her arms while the man lifted his head. A pair of menacing cobalt eyes pierced through her while a wicked grin decorated his lips. He said something to her that didn't quite register--the eyes of a killer staring through her had left her dumbfounded. He spent only a moment intimidating the girl, quickly moving his attention back to Jomei as the man with the orange cursor unfurled his cloak, discarding the item from his body.

Telrenya's eyes went wide as the scene played out before her. His swords slashed through the Irishman's body one after another, as if the barrage of blows would never stop. "Jomei!!" Telrenya screamed out his name, tears welling at the corners of her eyes as she watched the health bar that hovered beside his tall frame drain at an incredible rate, only stopping after it had turned a threatening red color. She bit down on her bottom lip as the murderous player stood over Jomei's paralyzed avatar, feeling helpless as she watched the man she cared for be cut down.

He straightened his spine. He turned back to face her. He sauntered over to the woman with a devilish look in his eyes. He started speaking to her, his words barely making sense. Her brows narrowed in stunned confusion while her chocolate-brown eyes searched his face for some sort of explanation that his words were not providing. "What...are you talking about?" She spoke slowly, her quiet voice laced with suspicion and morbid curiosity. "No... I don't." She said firmly after the man had thrown put a name she didn't recognize, as if to dispell any strange conclusions he was drawing about her.

Spencer gasped in shock, he depertaly was trying to get out of the hold of the men, but he had no way of getting free of them. He groaned a bit and watched helplessly as Jomei threatened the man, who's mask was now broken revealing a man underneath, someone he had no idea that even existed. Spencer struggled against the grip of the two men, the feeling of helplessness almost too overwhelming for him to bare. He was breathing heavy, and his vision blurred. He blinked back tears and realized that in fact he was hyperventilating. He bit down on his lip and tried to call his breathing down, the ability to was very very difficult. 

What caused the man to almost faint was the fact that the man under the mask had two swords, and one of them was plugged into Jomei's body. He gasped and struggled more, he desperately wanted to be free, he needed to be free. His eyes welled up with tears that he tried to force away, the ability very very difficult to do. 

Just leave him alone he thought softly to himself. He wished there was something he could do to stop him, but a low level 5 player can't do much unfortanetly. 

Ruby had cried out, however to no avail, Jomei had striked against the masked man, his mask was knocked off... and he stumbled towards Telrenya, then in the heat of the moment, once the man had looked over and revealed himself... she just could believe it... this man, this evil diabolical man... has a unique skill. The man had move forward with a quick movement, and Jomei could only block against one sword swing, however he unleashed an endless amount of swings at the man bringing his HP bar to a very dangerous red. Her eyes of sadness turned to fear, she worried that the man would go back on his promise that he wouldn't kill anyone. She remained silent, there were no words to be exchanged, she could only hope for the best for this kind of situation, this was dreadful... Jomei's on the ground can't do anything, Tel and Spencer is being restrained, and Ruby herself cannot do anything as she is all tied up... all she can do is wait for it to be all over.

"Really? A blonde man with blue eyes, overprotective over people, willing to fight despite the odds against him, one that has too much pride? Ringing any sort of bells to you?" the man had chuckled after hearing from Telrenya that he knows nothing about him, he opened his inventory to pull out an item however at this time Jomei had spoken out to leave her alone. Seiichi had closed his eyes for a moment clicking the roof of his mouth with his tongue three times after hearing Jomei's response, he turned his body to face him and started to walk towards him closing his inventory menu's "Look, I promised your poor excuse for a healer that I wouldn't kill you or any one of your friends. And you are just testing my patience, and since I am a nice guy... to ensure im not gonna hurt your girlfriend over there... here, hold this for me." he stated as he then penetrated Jomei's body with both the Blade of Michael and Lucifer stabbing the ground keeping him in place, with a chuckle he left Jomei walking back towards the woman. He had opened his Inventory once more and pulled out a sword and pierced it through the ground in front of Telrenya.

Seiichi after piercing the ground had taken a closer look into Telrenya's eyes inspecting her color and he stood above her trying to figure out how much shorter she is, after making a mental tally the man had smiled "A perfect match..." he took a step back and moved behind the sword "Well, you are a perfect match to information that I had found. This sword was the mans sword he had brought into battle, and as I was looking at the craftsman ship of this blade I found something remarkable... something I can have a little fun with." then with a single movement of a finger the pommel of the sword and come off and a piece of paper had been found secretly within the sword. Seiichi had pulled out the piece of paper and spoke out to Telrenya with a evil grin "This man Beatbox, had wrote down information on this piece of paper which includes dates of relevance to him, and even a checklist. And there is one box that is left unchecked "Find my Sister"" he looked back to the the girl and then began to speak out what came next ""Things to remember about her... same shade of blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes, 5'6", cute attitude yet relies on others to make it through situations, not very knowledgeable over video games, probably has a cute avatar name. Her real name: Estelle." Ringing any bells to you? Do you think this is a perfect match Estelle?" he flipped the piece of paper and read off one important date ""My sisters birthday: November 6th 2004."" he looked back to the female and said out to her as he rolled up the piece of paper to place back into the sword "Now, with all that being said about you does the name Beatbox seem familiar to you?" he had let out a evil chuckle.

-----

Damage: 17+12+12=41-25=16

Jomei - HP: 257/1040

The once masked man seemed ticked off at Jomei for speaking out against him as he tried to talk with Telrenya He assured Jomei again that he would not kill any of them, and would not lay a finger on Tel to harm her. To make sure Jomei knew he meant no harm to her, he rid of his blades.. straight into Jomei’s chest. Jomei grunted, looking at the pixelated stab wounds on his chest. His eyes fixated on the blades that he recognized as Zelrius’ blades. If the man were still alive, they would not be in this predicament. Jomei’s breath became heavy as he tried to  watch the interaction between Ten and the man through the swords in front of him. 

The man pulled out another blade, one that was adorned with blue accents. Jomei was confused why he was so interested in Tel, was it to torture Jomei? Or was it more than that. The man then opened a secret compartment on the sword’s pommel, pulling out a sheet of paper. He tried to listen to as much as he could about what he was saying.. but he put emphasis on one of the things on the list ‘find my sister.’

It did not take long for it to click in Jomei’s mind, just what the intentions of this man were. “NO!” Jomei yelled out, his voice sounding pained. The man went on to explain Telrenya’s appearance, real name.. everything about her. “God..Dammit..” Jomei said, struggling to move his body. “Stop! Leave her alone! If you want to torture someone, you have me!” He growled, “Leave Telrenya alone you bastard!” It was no use, he was still paralyzed. Jomei’s head dropped to the ground. “No...” he said weakly..desperately. Tears welled up in his eyes as he looked over at Ruby, who was just as distressed as he was. “I’m...i’m sorry...” he said to her, before his head fell back to the dirt, eyes closed.

Telrenya's eyes continued to search the man's face. What was he talking about? She felt a new sense of unease when he chuckled, and her heart seemed to stop for a split second when a look of annoyance crossed the man's face. His head turned back to Jomei after the ginger had choked out a few threatening words, and her eyes widened as the man drew both swords once again while he walked over to Jomei's paralyzed frame. She wrenched her eyes shut as the unnamed man sunk his blades into the ginger's chest before returning his attention to her.

The woman gave a start, her eyes flying open at the sound of another blade sinking into the dirt in front of her. She stared blankly at the weapon, but Death Adder didn't allow her puzzled expression to remain for long. Her eyes drifted back and forth between the man's twisted face and the sword which he withdrew a hidden note from.

"And there is one box that is left unchecked: 'Find my Sister.'"

Telrenya's eyes widened in disbelief. "What...are you saying." She whispered. The man held a smile as his eyes lowered to the notes in front of him, reading off a description of her that nearly sent a chill down her spine.

"Estelle."

When he spoke her name, the woman flinched. Her heart raced, and when he returned the note to its hiding place, her eyes slowly trailed along his arm until they met his cold blue eyes again. She recalled the words he had spoken just minutes before:

"You remind me of someone that I've killed."

"Liar..." Her quiet voice faltered as the woman stood in shock. She grit her teeth as a fire ignited in her eyes, burning brighter than ever. "Where is he?!" She screamed, the soles of her shoes skidding against the ground as she lunged towards the man, only to be dragged back in place by the captor still behind her.

Spencer was confused, but he was slowly starting to put two and two together. The man was talking about Telrenya, but he had no idea why

'What is he even talking about, is he talking about someone she knows? I can't remember her talking about any brother... But maybe this brother is dead. He also keeps bringing up Beatbox... Wait....' he was slowly starting to put two and two together. The talk about Telrenya, Beatbox, the check list in the sword, 'Find my Sister' on the list, the two of them were siblings. 

Hearing that, it made his heart hurt in his chest. This man was telling her that her brother was in fact dead, and he killed him. 

"Oh my god.." he muttered, his heart dropping more thinking about it. The idea of that happening to Telrenya made him depressed, but he was thinking about it possibly happening to him, or him dying and having that happen to his sister. His eyes welled up and he shook his head at the thought.