[PP - F11] Fateful Encounter [Telrenya, Jomei, Spencer]

Ruby had become frozen in fear because of this man, not only did he nearly just kill Jomei once but to be safe he had pinned him to the ground more dealing even more damage, all Ruby can do is honestly watch in horror as this all unfolds. Ruby had watched as the man had started talking to Telrenya bringing out a sword and all... and after a bit of information... it turns out this man had killed Tel's brother. A few tears had formed in the eyes of Ruby upon hearing this news and seeing Telrenya go into a blind rage wanting to just tear this man apart, Jomei had looked over and apologized, Ruby had shook her head as she broke down crying "No... don't say that Jomei... it's all my fault I got you all involved with this, I am sorry that I had done this to all of you, this would have never happened if I didn't meet you..." she had let out tears and wailed out crying she believes that she is to blame for all this... for once in her life, she had wished that the man would have just killed her instead.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seiichi knew it, this woman that stood before her was the brother of Beatbox, the man that he killed. His eyes widened as he had told out to her "Hell." he looked towards her and placed his hands on her face making her look towards him "Your brother was suicidal. He wanted to kill me, do you think that I would just stand there and let him kill me? I'm the hero of this world, and your brother had been jealous of the title I gained. However, he wasn't much of a challenge anyways, he was doomed to begin with." he let go of her face and said out to her once more before turning his body to Spencer "And if you follow his footsteps the same will happen to you." he looked towards Spencer leaving the sword in the ground and stood in front of him kicking the mace he had in front of far away from him, he took a deep look into him... he doesn't know anything about this man, instead he offered the man a smile "Look kid, I used to be like you. So confused about the situations around me... but when you wake up from that world... you'll know the reality placed before you. Remember kid, its kill or be killed in this world." he then turned back to Jomei.

He clicked the top of his mouth as he was very disappointed in him for attempting to intervene on the conversation he was having with Estelle, he kneed down behind him placing his arm on both the pommels of the Blade of Michael and Lucifer and gave him a few tsk's. "Look Jomei. I am not your torturer. He used to be part of the cult of the Darkness Blade. Everyone there has such a grudge against you. I forced the information off him, and well... I killed him. He didn't deserve to live. And you should know, if you ever- try- to- inter- vene- with- them again, I will have another visit with you. Let the hero take care of this Jomei, not the sidekick. Like monopoly there are two "Get Out of Jail Free" cards, and you've all been give one. Don't make me come back. And..." he said forcing his sword further into Jomei causing his HP bar to go down everytime he pushed forcing him to be at a inch of his life he looked back over to Telrenya as he forced the swords out from the ground and Jomei's body "Beatbox had the card, and refused to use it. Whether or not you wish to, I wont hesitate to kill you." he said out to her before letting out a whistle, from the distance a group of horses can be heard galloping. He looked back down to Jomei an inch from his life "Have a less relevant name and you all liveCapiche?"

@Jomei @Telrenya @Spencer

-----

Damage: 41+41+41+41+41+41+17-25=238

Jomei - HP: 19/1040

Jomei simply looked at Ruby, tears rolling down his cheeks and sorrow in his eyes. He could not believe that Ruby believed this was her fault, believing none of them would be in this predicament if they had not met her. “Ruby.. how could you say that?” He said, his voice raspy and weak, “I messed with these guys... Just as much as you may have.. and you’re.. my friend. We are in this.. toge-“ 

The conversation he was having with Ruby was interrupted by the man, who was now standing over his body. His eyes shot to Telrenya to check on her situation, his heart sinking. The man who stood over his body told him about the others who had tortured him, and that he was no longer living. The threats he gave to Jomei were direct, straying his mind from wishing to be the hero. To punish him one last time, he dug his swords deeper and deeper into Jomei’s chest. It was to the point where Jomei was sure he was going die. His vision went blurry, hearing the sound of horses coming the area. His struggled, moving his head side to side, he saw that Ruby, Telrenya, and Spencer were all safe and alive. He laid there for what felt like an hour, inches for death.. but.. the others were safe, and thats what mattered to him. With a loud gasp, Jomei’s chest heaved. Signaling to his friends that he was alive, even if barely. “Are..... you all... okay?” Jomei said. With a loud grunt, he lifted himself onto his shoulders to look around. 

Telrenya let out an audible scowl when she felt the man's filthy gloved fingers pressing down on her cheeks. The daggers that she stared into the man had no effect--nothing fazed him, neither their words nor their stuggles. "You're a liar." She spat, feeling the sting of hot tears that welled at the corners of her eyes. She continued to pull against the grasp of the man behind her, his hands wrapped tightly around her wrist and arm just to keep the furious woman from throwing herself at the man clad in black.

The reality of his words were finally starting to sink in. As much as she despised the man standing in front of her, as much as she wanted to pull her rapier from the ground and run him through, her ability to deny his claims dwindled slowly. Everything he had said about her was true, and there was no way that another soul in Aincrad would have known her name. "How dare you...talk about him that way." She muttered just as his grip on her loosened. "If he was fighting against a monster like you," The volume of her voice grew louder with every word. "then he's twice the hero you could ever hope to be!" She screamed at the man just before he turned his back on her. When he did so, the woman gave another attempt to break free, lunging forward and pulling at the dirt beneath her shoes as she was given two prompt yanks backward.

For the first time since arriving in Aincrad--possibly the first time in her life--Telrenya wanted to kill someone with her own hands. Compassion was beyond the man standing across from her. Humanity didn't apply to Death_Adder.

Telrenya's head dropped at the futility of her outbursts, tears falling to the ground while her bare shoulders began to quiver. Adder turned his attention to Spencer, perhaps feeling as though he had neglected the low-leveled player, before taking a couple of strides back to the already critically-injured Jomei. The sound of his voice grew more menacing, prompting Telrenya to slowly lift her head only to see the disturbing sight of the man driving his blades deeper through the ginger's chest. "N-no..." She whispered, her voice failing her as she stared at the blurred scene. His hands wrapped around the hilt of each sword, drawing them back while his head swiveled and his eyes met hers once more, and her jaw clenched tightly at his last threat to her.

Spencer bit his lip, he hated this. He hated the horrible man in front of everyone, he hated the men holding Telrenya and himself back, he hated how he felt at this very moment, and he hated how everyone wasnt able to get free or help Jomei, who's health was so low he could die at any second. 

The man walked up to himself and he surpress the want to spit in his face. He was fearful for his life, this man could end his own life, and everyone's life here, but he choose not to, why? 'This man doesn't want us to get involved with being heros? What the hell is going on. Who even is he?!' his motives were strange, but the intimidation was greater than that considering he could kill them with two blades. 

After the man told him not to be a hero, and that it is a kill or be killed world, he had to keep himself back from spitting on him, he was seeing the justification in beating someone up at this point. But when he cut Jomei more, he yelled."What the [censored] do you want? If you're here to scare us or make us stop being 'heros' or what ever the [censored] you want. Just go. You've done enough okay? Look we're terrified, can't fight back, and can't use our weapons. Your point has been made. So leave!" He was seething with anger at that moment. 

Seiichi had looked down upon Jomei after asking if he follows what he was saying, and instead of replying to him he had asked out if his friends were okay, his eyes widened with evil thoughts, however he had looked over as the other man had yelled out. Seiichi had chuckled a bit as he began to walk towards him once more "My work is never done, to be honest with you I am willing to bet that you'll be thanking me for the warning about being a hero." he had looked back over to Telrenya who had been testing his own patience, as the horses arrived Seiichi and grabbed onto the sword and retrieved it from the ground. He looked down upon the sword as he inspected it and looked back to Telrenya "Look. I know its a painful reality to lose your own brother. But its kill or be killed Estelle, and I wasn't going to let him take my life and title from me. Here, consider this a goodbye gift from your brother to me, then to you." he moved forward with Charge, his men had let go of Telrenya and he pierced through Telrenya's heart with the sword paralyzing her into place, he had tossed her over towards the poor excuse of a man and looked to the blonde haired man and snapped his fingers and said "Let him go."

Seiichi had gotten up on his horse along with four of his other men, he had looked down upon them and said out to them "Remember Jomei, leave this to heroes of this world. You'll never live otherwise. Don't make me come back to you all, my next visit if I have to will not be pretty." he chuckled and hit his horse with his foot signalling him to move forward, as the horse and leaped upwards and dashed down the path the bell had rang upon floor 11, changing the time from day to sunset. Him and his men and road off into the sunset, disappearing from the players vision.

-Death_Adder leaves the Thread.-

@Ruby

Ruby didn't know how to feel, she had gone fully numb... she had only watched in fear as the situation had gotten worse and worse and Telrenya and Spencer were not making the situation any better than what they were... after a moment after he had given his final words and he had left Ruby had just thought for a moment as she hanged from the tree... was this really what she deserved? Does she deserve to go through this sort of trauma? To feel like she's not loved at all and putting a lot of other people in harms way or even potentially killed? She shook her head, she knew she deserved to just be left alone on this tree to eventually die. She had began to cry, she didn't want to bring this sort of pain towards anyone... she didn't want this to happen, not now, not ever. Her crying had become louder and louder as she had exclaimed out to the party "I am so so sorry! If you didn't have met me this would have never happened to you... just leave me here... I deserve this..."

The beating of his heart stopped, his blood went cold.. everything seemed to be moving in slow motion in front of him. The man who stood in front of him, who promised Jomei that he would bring no more harm to his friends, grabbed the sword that once belonged to Telrenya’s brother, and stabbed it through her heart. Through olive eyes, he watched the whole event unfold in front of his eyes. After retrieving the blade the sword from her chest, he tossed the blonde’s paralyzed body at Jomei, who was frozen in place.

As the body crashed at his legs, Jomei stared at the gape in her chest. The horses of the PKers showed up, to take the men away. The Irishman glared up at the dual sworded man, his eyes glowing with a golden aura, similar to that given off by using his sword arts. “You promised!” He screamed at the top of his lungs, pushing off of the ground and activating his charge, shooting forward at max speed. However, his legs had not fully recovered from the paralyze effect, and he tumbled to the ground. “[censored]!” He screamed, punching the ground. 

Realizing that Telrenya had just been stabbed, he scurried to his feet and stumbled back to the woman. She was still alive, just paralyzed. With a gasp of relief, he pulled the woman tight into his chest, kissing her forehead. “Thank God you’re okay..I’m sorry.. I’m sorry” he whispered to her, tears welling up in his eyes.

Ruby cried out, apologizing to the group about what had happened. “Spencer..” Jomei said over to the man, “Cut Ruby down please..” he had not taken his eyes off of Telrenya yet. Gently placing her so her shoulders rested on his knee, he turned to look at Ruby. “Ruby. This is nowhere near your fault. Don’t you dare go and blame yourself for this. That man knew me just as much as he knew you. If anything, you would all be a lot safer without me..” he let out a heavy, shaky sigh. “Im not cut out to be your guys leader.. I’m sorry to you all.... maybe Im the one youre all better off without.”

The moment when Death Adder's eyes met with hers again, the fire reignited. She growled at the player killer as he strode over to her and ripped the blue and gold blade from the ground. He turned it over, casually inspecting the weapon as he spoke down to her.

"Don't call me tha-" Her growl was cut off by the sudden force that thrust through her chest. She felt a tingling sensation that seemed to seep directly to her fast-beating heart. Death Adder had charged into her, running her through with the very blade that he called her brother's. She was stunned, shocked at the attack that drained her health bar almost as much as what had left the bright red gash still decorating her left cheek. The grip on her arms had vanished, but before she could try to tell her body to move she felt herself thrown against the ground.

She felt light-headed. The world around her blurred for a moment. Muffled voices called out through the ringing in her ears. But as much as she tried to get up, her body wouldn't obey. Jomei lifted her torso to pull her close to his chest, and she registered his lips as they pressed against her forehead. Her jaw remained clenched, still fighting against the paralysis that had taken hold of her. 

She wasn't sure how much time had passed. Her friends were still torn, shaken, and sobbing after the events that had unfolded. Telrenya's fingers twitched, and the feeling of numbness slowly began to fade. Her heels dragged across the ground while her knees bent, her movements initially slow and shaky. The woman picked herself up from the ground, breathing heavily as she stared in the direction that the men had rode off. With a hole in her heart and the same fire in her eyes, Telrenya shot forward.

Before she had taken a full step, Jomei's strong arms had wrapped around her waist, encircling her arms to hold the woman back. Her shoulders fell forward and the sudden restraint, and her feet pushed defiantly, skidding across the ground as she fought against his hold. "Let go of me!" She yelled, blinded by her own rage. She continued to struggle, hot tears streaming down her cheeks as she stared at the red-orange horizon in the distance. For a moment, words were lost on her. Her bloodlust, her desperation, her pain were the only things she was capable of feeling.

Spencer was udderly shocked by everything that had transpired today. This hooded figure captured Ruby, forced her to bring us to him, stabbed Jomei many times, stabbed Telrenya through the heart, threatened Spencer to not become a hero, revealed he killed a man named 'Beatbox' and rode off with two of them paralyzed, and one of them tied to a tree. Jomei's voice brought him back when he told Spencer to cut Ruby free. He gave a small nod and ran off to grab his mace, before coming back to the tree and bringing his mace down hard, slicing through the ropes with ease. Spencer yanked the ropes away and looked at Ruby, not sure what to say. He looked at her and mouthed the words. "None of us blame you." Before walking back a bit, he had no idea what to say to her. He looked around the three and his emotions were bubbling up. Everyone was crying, upset, and furious all at once, it was too much for Spencer to handle at once. "Stop it!" He yelled at the three of them, almost panting. "It is none of your faults! You did not bring him here." He looked at Ruby, "You did not have us come here willing." He looked at Jomei." You couldn't have stopped him, and neither could you." He looked at Telrenya at the last part. "It was 5 Against 4, with three of us useless and weaponless against someone who uses two blades and can almost kill Jomei in one shot, who could kill the rest of us instantly. So, STOP BLAMING YOURSELVES!" He yelled the last part. "NO ONE did this, he did this, he did all of this. Blaming yourself does NO good." He stopped yelling and sat on the ground, emotionally and physically drained.

Eventually Spencer had cut Ruby from the tree, the rope had exploded into crystals and she had gained full control over her arms and legs. However she had just sat down and wrapped her arms around her legs and placed her head upon her knees. Ruby had shook her head after Jomei's statement "No Jomei... its my fault, I should have just taken the fall instead of bringing him to you all. I never knew he was going to be that strong Jomei..." eventually Spencer had yelled out, he did make fair points... however Ruby just can't seem to just not blame herself for this sort of thing. She had stood up and started running down the path "Just leave me alone for a while-" she had cried and kept pushing herself forward, she didn't want to be in front of her new guild, she didn't want to see them. All she can really think about is the pain and suffering she lead her new friends into, she lead the false hero of this world towards them and all it did was bring suffering upon them.

As the Irishman tried to quell Ruby's sadness and tried to stop her from putting all the blame on herself, he felt Telrenya's body slowly regain motion. Without even giving him enough time to turn around to check on the woman he cared for in his lap, she had sprung up to her feet, prepared to take on the mysterious 'hero' and his cloaked gang on her own, to avenge her brother. Telrenya did not have a chance to get too far from Jomei, for the moment he caught on to her intentions. Jomei sensed an anger in the timid, shy girl that he never thought he'd ever see, and it was devastating and broke his heart that he needed to witness it like this. As the woman jolted forward, Jomei threw his own body forward, quickly rising to his feet and throwing his arms around Telrenya's waist. 

"Tel!" he called out to her, trying to reach her. She began to thrash about, yelling at Jomei to let her go. Her elbows would crash into the slashes and cuts on Jomei's body, causing a bit of discomfort as he tried to subdue the girl. "Telrenya!" He called her again, still seeing no cease from the girl's actions. She was blinded by rage, so much that even Jomei's embrace and words would not quell her anger. He saw drops of tears flinging from her cheeks as her head jolted back and forth, trying to free herself. "Estelle.." Jomei spoke out the girl's true name, him only learning in from the past actions of the man who killed her brother. He hoped that him speaking her name, rather than someone aiming to do her harm, would hopefully help in calming her. The girl's arms slowed their flailing before they fell to the side. The man that held her tight turned her around, looking her in the eyes. His worn out look, aside from the gaping holes and cuts in his own chest, would hopefully help set the woman's mind straight. "It's not worth it. He's too strong." he felt tears well up in his own eyes as he tried to calm Telrenya. "I won't let you get yourself killed.. I would not be able to let myself live with that." he continued to hold her at arms length, seeing his words were slowly calming the woman's anger, it turning to sadness. "I lo-... I care about you.. too much to let anything happen to you. Please.. I don't want you to die." he pulled the woman in close, letting her sob into his chest. 

After cutting down Ruby, Spencer yelled to the group, not sure what had gotten them all into this mess, but told them all to stop blaming themselves for the actions of a monster. Despite how right he was, Jomei still shook his head, he still felt as though he was to blame, just as Ruby did. The blonde woman, not able to handle the idea of almost getting everyone killed, rose from the base of the tree and began to run from Jomei and the group. Knowing that Telrenya would not try to run after the dual swordsman again, Jomei shot up from where he held his girlfriend and went after Ruby. Because of his lack of energy, he could not run his usual speed, but he was still able to catch up to Ruby. He reached out, grabbing the woman's shoulder to stop her and spin her around. Once her body was facing towards Jomei, he continued forward and wrapped his arms around the woman, holding her in a comforting embrace. "Please.. Ruby.. Don't blame yourself. I do not blame you in the slightest for asking us to find you. I would never want to see any harm come to you... I knew of those men too.. So I am just to blame for all of this.." 

She would continue to struggle, under the delusion that freeing herself and seeking out the man in the black coat would somehow ease their suffering. At first, Jomei's calls didn't register in her mind. It wasn't until she heard it again--her real name--that the demon's face resurfaced in her mind.

"Don't call me--!" She shouted the words before stopping herself aprubtly. She froze, almost as if she had been paralyzed again, and her heart felt like it had stopped beating before dropping to her stomach. She felt the man who had held her tightly turn her towards him, and her eyes widened as they took in Jomei's tattered body. Her eyes shakily made their way up to his face, and seeing his pained expression caused a fresh wave of tears to spill. Her bottom lip quivered as she stared at him with a mixture of emotions. "Jomei..." She breathed out his name just before feeling a catch in her throat. "I--I'm--" She tried to choke out an apology before giving in to the well of emotion that overflowed inside of her.

Spencer's voice reached her, the lust of vengeance no longer clouding her mind. Against that monster, she felt more than powerless. It was as if they had been challenged by a God who had simply wanted to toy with them. Or a child who had gotten bored and decided to rip the arms from its teddy bear. As the sound of Ruby's feet against the dirt reached their ears, the presence in front of her vanished. Telrenya's sobbing breaths were ragged and sharp, the woman seemingly incapable of any other functions for now. She slowly dropped to her knees, bringing the backs of her hands to her cheeks to wipe away the tears before they would quickly be replaced.

Spencer saw the seen that was happening before him. Ruby was running off because you couldn't bear to stay around with everything that just happened. Jomei and Telrenya were having an almost argument/ heart to heart when Telrenya tried to run after the man, and also Ruby. Ruby was blaming herself for everything, and Jomei was trying to call everyone down. Spencer's yelling frenzy had him a little exhausted, so he laid down and tried to get through everything that just happened to the four of them. It left a sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach that this man could come back at any time, any day, and kill the four of them without breaking a sweat. He shivered at the thought and thought about everything he has done so far, he didn't want the little progress he already made to be for nothing. You haven't done anything in this god forsaken game, you're a lower level player with nothing to offer the world, why are you even apart of this guild, they just have to carry you through everything anyways. His thoughts were getting the best of his mind, and it was becoming a little too much to bear. 

His eyes welled up with tears slightly, a tear falling out of his eyes. He covered his face quickly and shakily move to face away from Jomei and Telrenya, not wanting them to see him like this. He wiped his eyes and sniffled a tad bit, trying to stop his crying. He sighed and curled up on the ground. His depression was quelled for a while, but he was going to need time to recover from all of this, if he was able to get over this feeling of helplessness and uselessness.

Eventually after running in the middle of her thoughts, she was stopped by Jomei. Even despite him trying his best to try to convince her to not blame herself on any of this she had refused and she yelled out "No Jomei... I did this to you all by getting Spencer and Telrenya into this. I should have just taken the fall, you all didn't deserve this kind of treatment. Just leave me alone!" she cried and turned back around moving forward, she didn't look back and she wouldn't stop until she knows that she is alone. She shook her head, she truly had thought that she was the main reason for all this pain, for all this to happen. For now Ruby was wishes for her to be alone for now, she doesn't want to see anyone, not the guild, not spencer, not telrenya, not anyone... she just wants to be alone to think this all over. Eventually she would head back to the main settlement of Floor 11 and went towards the floor teleporter, she just wanted to go home.

Ruby broke from Jomei's grasp and shouted at him, continuing on about how she was to blame, and that he, Tel, and Spencer did not deserve to be caught in the middle of it. The ginger did not even have a chance to respond before she turned again and ran off. He watched the girl until she was no longer in his line of sight, which then he let his head droop with a heavy sigh expelling from his lips. The man turned around and walked back to where Spencer and Telrenya were, both reacting in their own way from what had just happened. Spencer was sitting with his knees pulled to his chest, his eyes and cheeks red from tears. Jomei walked over to Spencer and squatted down beside him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Spencer.. I'm sorry you got involved.. Unlike the rest of us, you had nothing to do with that group, and you got caught in the crossfire." Jomei squeezed Spencer's shoulder slightly, "Despite.. you were incredibly brave, even for your lower level." Jomei forced a smile at the young man, "You're going to be great one day."

After trying to calm Spencer, he looked over to Telrenya. The girl was on her knees, her body still facing in the direction the man who killed her brother rode off in. He saw her wipe her cheeks clear of tears, yet the sobbing continued. With a heavy frown on his face, he rose from where Spencer was and slowly walked over to Telrenya. He knelt down in front of the girl, placing both knees on the ground. He looked the woman in the eyes, trying to hold back tears of his own. "Tel.. I'm so sorry.. " he placed his hands. Pulling her girl into him, he placed one hand on her back and gently stroked her hair with the other, "I made you a promise... And.. I couldn't keep it.. I'm so sorry..." 

As he held the woman dearest to him in his chest, his mind hung on the words of the man from earlier.

Leave this to heroes of this world.

Jomei glared off into the distance.. If the dual wielding player killer wanted a hero, Jomei would deliver..But he could not put Telrenya, Spencer, or Ruby in danger. If he was going to do this, he was going to take him down alone.  

Minutes passed, and eventually the quivering of Telrenya's shoulders began to settle, her sobs lowered in volume, and the time between her sniffles grew longer. With her head pressed against Jomei's chest and the feeling of her hand stroking her hair to comfort her, she waited a bit longer in his embrace before very gently pulling herself back. She rubbed against her cheeks once more to finally dismiss the stains that her tears had left. They had finally subsided, no longer threatening to keep falling. Her eyes traveled up to meet Jomei's, but she wasn't able to hold her gaze for long before it dropped to her knees. Her fingers curled and the heels of her palms pressed against her legs as she steadied her breathing. After another brief period, as if she was working up the ability to speak, she gave a light shake of her head.

"It's not your fault he's--he's gone." She faltered for a moment, but swallowed past the raw feeling in her throat. "It's," She took in a deep breath, "Spencer was right, it's his. I..." Every sentence she got out felt like a struggle, but she continued to push herself forward. "I'll be okay. I--I knew, that there was a chance one or--or both of us might not make it," Her hands formed tight fists as she fought back fresh tears. She closed her eyes and drew in a sharp breath, exhaling steadily and taking a few seconds before she would continue again. "I don't know if it was just a coincidence that he found me..." The memory of the blue-eyed devil reading off information about her made her feel sick to her stomach. "I don't know what his motives are... I don't want to know." She let out a sigh, as if to try and expel the feeling of unease that still lingered inside of her, to no avail. Her lips pursed slightly went she felt as though she had been rambling just to fill the silence and to convince herself she would be alright.

She raised her head, this time looking around at the aftermath of the scene. 'Ruby...' The absence of the blonde-haired woman caused her heart to sink. Despite her own heartbreak, Telrenya ached for how much Ruby and Jomei had already been through. Just when she had thought things might start to get better with each other's support, Aincrad reared its ugly head and brought them all back to their knees. Spencer looked as shaken as the rest of them, and the sorrow displayed on her face deepened. She felt terrible for involving him, giving herself a quick mental kick for not asking him not to follow them when she had the chance. Finally, she turned her head the other way to spot the golden-blue straight sword sitting on the ground a few feet away. She stared at the weapon, thinking for a moment how she could imagine her brother wielding exactly such a blade. A soft, sad smile pulled at the corners of her mouth at the image.

Spencer sat there on the ground for what felt like ages. Jomei walked over and kneeled by the man, offering some nice words and what seemed to be a forced smile. He smiled back, no emotion in the smile, and didn't reply, talking didn't seem like a good thing at the time. He was hoping that everything that happened in fact didn't happen.... but it did. He sighed a bit and wiped his eyes slowly, the tears drying on his clothes. He rubbed his eyes and sniffled once more, the crying he was doing was finally over and he was trying to quell his emotions, but nothing was really starting to work. The blonde woman ran off, the leader of his guild was on the ground holding the other woman in the guild. He shook his head and almost wanted to laugh, this was never something he could ever experience himself being involved in, and he was flabbergasted at the thought of all of this going down like this. Well, welcome to your first guild Spencer, aren't you happy you joined? In some ways he was, he felt included in something, felt needed and wanted in a group. But also he felt like a burden, a weakling. The other two were looking at him with what seemed like remorse and pity, wishing he wasn't involved. I'm apart of their guild, of course I would get involved. I'm with them.. Why can't they see that. He sighed, his heart hurting from all the emotions. He stood up wobbly and holstered his mace, realizing he left it by the tree that he cut Ruby from.

I can't believe or even begin to imagine what Telrenya is going through.... but I think no matter what I say nothing will change how she feels, maybe I should leave as well. But he had no idea where to go. He looked around and decided that he should start walking towards the town, but he couldn't make himself leave. He didn't want to leave two of the people he called friends at this time, but it seemed like they needed some time to themselves. Spencer walked over to the water and sat down, staring at his reflection in the water. The water's current was peaceful and what was reflected back was a disgrace he thought. A weak, useless, crying guy who couldn't do anything to help his guild other than hyperventilate. He threw a rock at the water, but it slowly came back to his face, showing him, him, and he did not want to see, or even be himself right now.

I just wish there was more I could have done to prevent this... what happened to Beatbox.. everything. Jomei thought to himself. He knew deep down that none of this was his fault. None of this was Telrenya's, or Spencers, or Ruby's. It was the sick masochist of a man who had killed Tel's brother, dangled that information over her head, captured them all, and almost killed Jomei. "I don't know.." Jomei said to her. "I really.. really don't know why." Jomei felt a shiver down his spine, which spread to his arms and legs, freezing his body in place shook his core. "And..honestly... I.. I don't think I want to know... right now." After his near death experience at the hand of Zelrius' old swords, Jomei learned that his own death was no longer a fear to him. No, it was the consequences of his death. As his eyes stared at the slowly healing hole in Telrenya's chest, right where her heard was located, he knew he was more terrified of not being able to protect Telrenya, or Ruby, or Spencer.. or anyone close to him. 

The man took in a shaky deep breath through his mouth before exhaling it and standing up, assisting Telrenya in doing so as well. He walked with the girl over to where Spencer was still sitting, offering out a hand to the young man. "Come on. We should get back to Taft. We can rest at my house for now." Jomei's eyes went back to the forest where he saw Ruby run off. He wondered just where she had ran to, and he hoped that she was not endangering herself in anyway. In his mind, he planned on sending the girl a message, or dropping in on her to see how she was doing. He worried for his friend, who seemingly put all the blame on her. "Lets get going." Jomei said, trying to quell his fears so he could get the two others to safety. 

Telrenya took in a steady breath while Jomei helped her to her feet. Before the three of them would head back to the safety of the city, she broke off for a minute and walked over to the two remaining weapons laying on the ground. She picked up Radiant Dawn, sliding it back into the sheathe at her hip, and then lifted the straight sword. Cardinal's inspection window informed her of the weapon's name: "The Silver Cresent - MK. I". Another sad smile formed on her lips, and she deposited the weapon into her inventory before she dwelled too long on the item.

She made her way back over to Spencer and Jomei, her right hand drifting up to hold her arm. Everyone was suffering in their own way, and it would take a lot of time to heal the wounds that Death Adder had caused. The woman looked to the ground as she wordlessly followed along to the safe zone. She wasn't sure what she wanted, or needed, for herself to heal and find peace. Whatever happened, she only hoped the bonds between the four wouldn't be broken by these hardships.

Received from Death_Adder:

Spoiler

Name: The Silver Cresent - MK. I
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID:  71820
Roll: 12
Item Type: One Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Accuracy III / +3 ACC
Description: A blue sword that shows worksmanship and pure ability to hit an opponent.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=497110