[PP - F11] Fateful Encounter [Telrenya, Jomei, Spencer]

Spencer took a long time looking at his reflection in the rippling water. Jomei and Telrenya walked over to the man sulking along the water, deep in his thoughts at the time. Jomei touched his shoulder and offered a hand. After a moment, Spencer took the hand and slowly stood up, his legs slightly wobbly as he did stand. He offered a soft, sad smile to the two of them, them leading him to the main town so they could get out of here. He sighed softly and looked back on the plains. He thought of the events that had happened today, and how solemn everyone was acting at that moment. Is this even a guild anymore? There's only three of us, and the fourth one ran off to be by herself... What are we even doing... Are we even using our time wisely? Should we just abandon the guild while we have..... Should I? I'm not even needed. I sit there and route people on as they attack everything because I can't do anything myself... Maybe I should just leave.. He pushed those thoughts away for now, not wanting to dwell on it anymore.

As the three of them left the plains and went to the town at the center of the floor, the fear of him coming back was present, and it was unclear if they could survive him again.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic