Had a couple crafting questions. I've been looking over the professions but I'm very tired to please forgive me if I missed this info.

What's the purpose of the Tiers of items you can craft with your profession? What do those tiers effect?

Secondly, I can't seem to find a list of how many materials it takes to craft an item.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

@Rothsbite It takes one material to craft an item.

Materials have a tier assigned to them based on what floor they are gathered on, so materials found on floors 1-10 are tier 1, floors 11-20 tier 2, and so on. Players are only allowed to use equipment of a tier based on their own level and the highest floor reached by players in the game. Let me use a few examples here.

Say Kion is a level one player, a rank three blacksmith, and the highest cleared floor is floor 21. Although the floor we are on allows for tier 3 equipment to be used, since Kion is only level one he is only able to equip tier one items. He can also craft tier three items due to his rank in blacksmith-ing with the proper materials, although he cannot equip said items until he reaches level 50. 

Say Kion is a level 71 player, and the highest cleared floor is floor 25. Although his level allows for tier four equipment, the highest cleared floor only allows for tier three equipment to be used. Tier four equipment can be used upon reaching floor 31. 

In crafting, tiers help make items even stronger upon crafting within their own enhancements. For instance, let's take the damage enhancement.

► Damage
Cost: 1 Slot
Cap: 3 Slots
Effect: Gain +(1 * Tier) base damage per slot.
Applicable to: Weapons

On a perfect tier one weapon with three slots in damage, it will add three to your base damage before sword arts. On a perfect tier three weapon with three slots in damage, it would add a total of nine to your base damage to sword arts.

Tiers also can affect certain skills.

Hope that helped! 

Edited by Kion