[PP-F21] A new Color... [Complete]

Carefully Aereth took hold of the weapon. He never saw anybody use a scythe in battleing all his time here in Aincrad. "I have a friend who uses the two handed battle axe skill as well." Aereth replied as he lifted the weapon and turned it in order to inspect it completely. Domarus. That red headed lunatic. Always thought he had everything under control. "Though he just uses a conventional battle axe."  he then added  as he returned the weapon to Teion. "I really need to see you fight with it at some point."

Unlike Teion, Aereth didn't bother to change his clothes. He usually slept in his armor when he wasn't at home. Funny. Due to his profession he had access to almost an endless amount of vanity clothes, ranging from casual jeans and shirts, to probably the finest suites in whole Aincrad... And here he was, always in his armor or shirtless. Why? Because one: he didn't really care much about what he was wearing, and two: he felt much safer when wearing his armor. 

He yawned. "I think I'll sleep for a couple of hours. So you can have the first watch." the brunette told Teion as she made her hair. He then stood up and sat down with his back resting against a destroyed ruin wall, while pulling his hood deep into his face. "I like your hair. The color and length look really good on you..." Aereth said before closing his eyes and starting his rest.

Thread rewards: 3 SP, 600 Col

@Teion

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic