[F2-PP] Bees? <<Return of the Queen>> (Hikoru)

((Yui's Grace used for thread))

Jomei's eyes were glued to the ceiling, the image of the man who now wielded Zel's dual blades, as well as the skill, standing over the paralyzed body of Telrenya, the sword of her brother pierced through her chest. The threatening words of warning given to him throughout the encounter ringing through his ears.

Don't try to be a hero.

Every time he heard those words in his head, he shivered. He truly feared the man who could have easily killed Jomei that day, as well as the others who were there. It made Jomei feel weak, discouraged. What if he could not save Telrenya? What if she had died in front of him.. Jomei being able to do nothing but watch? His fists clenched as he ground his teeth "No."

The ginger shot up from his bed, a determined look on his face. He took his cloak from the back of his desk chair and laid it to rest in its place over his shoulders. Turning his head, he looked at Adere as she sat on her perch in the corner, looking a bit larger than when Jomei had first met her. The owl hopped to Jomei's shoulder, the same moment that the man continued down the stairs of his home and out the door. The Irishman grabbed the hood of his cloak and pulled it up over his head. He did not want to be noticed by anyone, especially Telrenya and the rest of his guild. They would try to stop Jomei if they found out his intentions. Swiping his hand up, Jomei opened the list of quests he had bought off of the information broker, and began reading about a new type of hybrid boss that had been appearing as of late. Deciding his best bet would be to investigate the boss reportedly found on Floor Two, he used the teleporter in the center of town to make his was down to Urbus.

Before his body had even fully materialized, Jomei was on the move, the pixels making up his avatar as he stepped from the platform and immediately began to hurriedly walk down the main road of the city. 

@Hikoru

Jomei is Rested (-1 EN from first two attacks)

Stats: 

Spoiler

Level: 53

HP: 1060 /(1090)

En: 106

DMG: 13
EVA: 3
ACC: 3
Light Momentum: 2
MIT: 25

Skills:

Grandmaster Rapier Skill (+5 DMG)
Grandmaster Light Armor Rank 5 (+25 mit)
Charge Rank 5 (+5 DMG)

Extra Skills:

Concentration (+1 BD when used)
Martial Arts Rank 0
Survival (+15*Tier HP Out of battle & Not effected by environment)
Meditation (3*Tier EN,reduces to 2*Tier if hit before next turn.)
Familiar Handling: Accurate (Rk.2) (+2 ACC)

Mods:

Rapier Ferocity (+1 DMG to Sword Arts )
Athletics (+1 DMG, +10*Tier HP)
Precision(+1 ACC)
Sprint and Acrobatics(+1 EVA)

Equipment:

Weapon: Saint Andrew's Bane (+3 DMG x Tier 2)(6 Dmg)

Armor: Leather Vestment of Cunning (+2 EVA, +1 LM)

Accessory: ---

Familiar: Adere the Tawny Owl (+2 ACC)

It was a normal day for Hikoru, well, as normal as it gets for him. For the day he had decided to scout around the second floor and see what he could find. Info brokers could be found on any floor, but he usually had the most luck when he was on this floor in his time. The first floor was scattered with new players in hiding or just wanting to own a shop for the rest of their lives. But the second floor was for new sprouting people that are looking for adventure and wanting to gain their footing and eventually join the frontlines. He gave a small chuckle and a sigh as he looked around, remembering his early memories with friends he had made, and now most of them were fighting alongside him on the frontlines, while others had gone mising or met their untimely demise. He sighed and hung his head, missing those whom had died and wished that he could have changed what was done, but with time comes with healing, and he had accepted most of their deaths. He scanned the area and noticed a cloak among the basic armored players, an emerald colored one. Hikoru only knew of one person who wore that kind of cloak. Using a combination of his <<Acrobatics>> and his << Sneak Attack>> Mods, he backflipped off of the rooftop and quickly appeared in front of him, a cloud of dust at his feet as the Green cloaked Emerald Duelist  and the Blue cloaked Master of Shadows met in the middle. 

"Strange to see you walking around here. Usually frontliners only come here for information, but you seem to be on a mission today. " he said with a small chuckle. He awaited an answer and wondered what was going on through the orange-haired player

Stats:

Spoiler

Level: 69

HP: 1410

En: 138

DMG: 16
MIT: 79

Skills:

Grandmaster Dagger Skill (+5 DMG)
Charge Rank 5 (+5 DMG)
Grandmaster Shadowed Path

Battle Healing Rank 2 (2% Health regen per hit)

Extra Skills:

Martial Arts Rank 0
Familiar Handling: Fighter (Max Rank) (+9 DMG)

Mods:

Sneak Attack (+1 Damage, Auto Attack)
Precision(+1 ACC)

Vanish (Return to stealth using a post, automatically enter stealth after killing a foe)

Equipment:

Weapon: Limbo's Fang (+2 Blight, +2 Envenom)(Tier 2 Demonic)

Armor: True Master of Shadows (+54 MIT, +1 EVA)

Accessory: --- Eclipsed Pendant MK. 2 (+2 ACC, +1 EVA)

Familiar: Sutetchi the Ferret (+9 DMG)

Just before Jomei, the lines of stone buildings ended, leaving nothing but rolling plains, trees, and mountains. From what he could gather, none of his guild mates, or anyone else he knew, noticed him. The man's gaze shifted left and right, checking one last time to make sure he was not followed, before rushing out of the city. Suddenly, a figure landed in front of him on the road, a small cloud of dust kicking up as he landed from above. Before Jomei even had a chance to see just who had stopped him, he reached across his body and ripped out his rapier. He pulled the handle of the sword past his head, the tip of the blade pointing at the ground towards him, bearing his teeth and ready to drive the rapier into the man at any moment. The man, who wore a blue coat rose to his feet and addressed Jomei. "Christ Hikoru... you know how to give a man a heart attack. S-sorry" Jomei said, as he lowered his rapier and returned it to its scabbard on his hip. Hikoru noted that Jomei looked as though he was on a mission, being present on a lowly floor such as this. The man looked at the ground for a moment in though, no real joy showing on his face as he did so. "Yeah.. I guess you can call it that." Jomei replied to him. "I'm just heading out to hunt one of the quest bosses, rumors of a higher leveled Wasp Queen showing up." His gaze returned to Hikoru, sighing as his head slightly lifted upwards, "And you know I haven't been on the front lines in almost a year, so I wouldn't call me a front liner anymore." The emerald duelist stepped past Hikoru, continuing his walk out of the town and towards his destination.. wherever the hell it was. Without turning to look at Hikoru, he spoke to the man "Sorry, we can talk later if you want." 

Just by the way he reacted to him landing, he knew something was wrong. Jomei had never been a man to react with that sort of ferocity and malice towards whenever he appeared. It wasn't as if this had been the first time he had done this. He explained that he was here to fight the new Wasp Queen. He gave a nod at that, which was understandable. He said that he hadn't fought on the frontlines in over a year, and he realized it really had been that long. He pushed past the Master of Shadows and said they would talk later. By instinct he reached out and grabbed his shoulder. He was never, ever secluded with him about most things. Something was definitely wrong with the Jomei he had once known. 

"No matter how long its been, you fought alongside me and countless others against bosses. You will always be a frontliner in my eyes... " He said, with a solemn look below his cowl. "And im not going anywhere until you tell me what happened to you. This is not the Jomei I trained and fought with. Something happened and ill be ticked if I don't find out." He said, gripping his shoulder so he couldn't slip away. "Also, don't bother trying to get away from me, its easy to find you using stealth, but you'll never find me."

Before Jomei could get far, he felt a hand grab his shoulder. Rather than pulling away, Jomei stopped moving, and released the tension he had built up in his arms with an exhale through his mouth. Despite how long it had been, Hikoru still considered Jomei to be a frontliner.. due to all he did to help out. The ginger could not help but smirk at his friend's kind words.  He then demanded, in a way, to know what had changed Jomei, to know what had turned the cheery man he normally was into this cold, anxious player. Jomei turned his body to look at Hikoru, sadness had taken over on his face, wishing not to talk about what happened.  He trusted Hikoru though, more than most he knew. Jomei forced a smirk and chuckled, "Damn you, Master of Shadows.." he gestured for Hikoru to follow. "Come on.. come help me with this boss.. I'll tell you." 

As the two started passed through the gates and into the wildlands around Urbus, Jomei was silent for awhile. Finally, the man spoke up. "Someone found it... Someone found Zel's unique skill again, as well as the blades of Michael and Lucifer." He shook his head, still looking forward, keeping ever vigilant. "They claim to be the new hero of Aincrad... But they are far from that.. So.. so far from it." as his sentence ended, his voice was shaky as he choked up. The man's olive-green gaze turned to look at Hikoru, a cold seriousness in his eyes. "The man is part of the PKer group who had kidnapped Piera and Lee... and the same that kidnapped me..... So as you can already guess, he already has a personal vendetta with me." Jomei shuddered, this was only the peak of his story.. "I.. I know this because he found me.."  There was a fear behind his voice, one that slowed his walk a bit, his hands shaking with each word. 

Hikoru waited for a reply, but a smirk appeared on Jomei's face, and he asked him to join. He nodded and let go of his shoulder, walking alongside the green cloaked figure. He spoke after a few moments, and said that there was a player with Zelrius' Unique Skill. He let him finish and he nodded towards him.

"I had heard about him. Death Adder am I correct? He killed a guild-mate of mine, Beatbox. I have words for him, but I know i don't stand a chance of fighting him." He said, then he scratched his chin. "But I didn't know that he had his weapons, that's something that im not liking..." he said, but it seemed to bother Jomei much more than it should. "What happened?"

Hikoru already seemed to know about the name, calling him by the name Death Adder. The name in itself sent a shiver down Jomei's spine, making the hair on the back of his neck stand. What Hikoru went on next to say caused Jomei to stop in his tracks. Hikoru had been a member of the same guild as Beatbox. His olive-green eyes went wide. "Y-You knew Beatbox?" Jomei looked towards the ground, a tinge of sadness in his eyes. "I.. only met him once, briefly, after I escaped from the player killers on Floor Four.. you were there, you know." Jomei rubbed the nape of his neck, returning his gaze to Hikoru, "Though.. despite not really knowing him.. That man has become a pretty important part of my life, so to speak." He felt a knot form in his stomach, wondering just what Hik's answer would be. "When he was alive.. d-did he mention.. trying to find his sister?" Jomei looked at Hikoru, hoping that he had known the man well enough to be able to provide him with the information needed to pass on to Telrenya.. or have Hikoru tell her himself in time.

Hikoru gave a nod as he asked if he knew Beatbox. He had been a close ally of his for a long time and when he had suddenly dropped all of his items, he knew something wasn't right. Once he learned from checking the Monument of Life, he had tried to hold a vendetta, to plan to fight him. But a portion of him knew that he was just a man, a man who was alive in the world, and he knew that he stood no chance nor could he find the strength and the will to kill a man, even if he had killed others. He could injure him til he was down to one sliver of health, but he knew he couldn't kill. Hikoru's attention was brought back as he asked if he ever talked about a sister. He thought for a moment, then he shook his head

"No, I cant think of any time that he talked about her to my recollection... " He said before opening his HUD "But I have something he left in the guild, something I wanted to hold for safe keeping... " Out of his inventory appeared the Barans Breech Cloth. He held out the armor with a sigh "He earned it at the Sheeptar event. He dropped it off and I held onto it for safe keeping... " He said with a sigh. "But his sister, or you should have it... I feel my time of having it is at an end." He said with a sigh

Jomei's heart sank when Hikoru revealed that Beatbox did not mention much about Telrenya during their time together. Telrenya would have gone to hell and back to find her brother.. but had Beatbox truly been looking for her? No.. he had to have been. It was on the note that he left. Jomei let out a heavy sigh, "Well.. at least you know more about him that I do.." he looked at Hikoru, "I found his sister.. she had been looking for him since the game started.." His eyes looked sad as he looked at his feet, "She only just found out that he's dead... and that Death Adder killed him.. from the man himself." His fist clenched as he pictured the man, whom he now knew as Death Adder, in his mind.

Hikoru seemed to change the topic, mentioning to Jomei that Beatbox had left another thing behind. "S..sheep..tar...?" Jomei questioned, never hearing of such a ridiculous sounding boss in his life. However, the armor that Hikoru produced looked like quite the reward. Heavy leather shoulders, connected to a piece that protected the entire collar and part of the chest, held onto the body by belts that crossed in front and behind the body. A thick leather belt, large enough to cover most of the abdomen, attached to a skirt that hugged around the waist, with one longer piece that served as a loincloth, an ornate engraving of a bull depicted on the iron belt buckle. Various other pieces of leather protected the arms and the legs. Jomei was surprised that it offered so much protection, yet was still light enough to evade with. Jomei looked up to Hikoru with a nod. "I will hold onto it.."

Spoiler

Without helmet.
Leather armor sits atop town clothes. 

Untitled.jpg.895f2a97d08d1c5c70c4b5f0ca61daf1.jpg

Hikoru listened intently as Jomei talked about his sister. He wanted to meet her, to see if he could help her any better than what he was with Jomei. He wanted to know everything about Beatbox, and he wanted a chance to finally talk to Death Adder, so if he followed these bread crumbs he could have that chance. He scratched his chin as he said she learned from Adder who killed Beatbox and how he died. He sighed and hung his head a bit. Something like that would be hard for anyone, especially for his sister. His heart felt for her as he wanted to help comfort both Jomei and this young girl. He sighed and looked as Jomei took a look at the armor, and said he would keep it. He smiled a bit and opened up his HUD again, going to the trade window and setting up the trade for him and Jomei.

"I'm glad you can. I feel this fits you far better than it does me stat wise." He said with a chuckle. "You've always been one to dodge hits, not take them. But hopefully this can give you a little bit of a buff towards taking a hit, I can only hope." He said as he sent the trade offer, then looked ahead. "Okay, let's move past this for now and continue onto this Quest to help you get some of that anger. Lord knows how badly you need that." He said with a chuckle and made his way towards where his map said the Quest Zone was found.

Trade Offer:

Spoiler

To: Jomei

Giving: Baran's Breech Cloth (+18 MIT, +2 EVA, +1 Insential Fortitude)

Taking: N/A

Accept?

Y/N

Hikoru swiped his hand, sending a small box with a message over to Jomei, initiating the trade. The ginger looked up to Hikoru, a small smile on his face as he accepted the trade, placing Barans Breech Cloth into his inventory. "Thank you Hik, I'll make sure it gets put to good use." After the item was in his possession, Hikoru suggested that the two get going to find this boss, so Jomei could vent out some of his anger. Jomei nodded his head, "Yeah. Good idea." Jomei followed Hikoru, who seemed to have taken the quest before and knew where exactly the boss should be located. The Emerald Duelist and the Master of Shadows walked in silence as they crossed the fields of Urbus, entering the nearby forests. The whole setting seemed similar to original Wasp Queen.. though there was much more uncertainty in the air, one that actually made Jomei feel worried about this fight. He looked over at Hikoru for a moment, before continuing with what had happened to him. "He almost killed me." Jomei said. "I stood up to him.. to defend Telrenya.. and the others.." Jomei took in a shaky breath, "he left me an inch within my life, without me even able to leave a scratch on him.. That's why I seem a little.. anxious.. to say in the least."

Hikoru gave a nod and a smile as Jomei thanked him, and they made their way towards the area. After a few moments of silence, he said that he almost killed him after trying to protect some of his friends. He gave a nod and a small sigh. 

"I almost died once as well... " He said. "Sheeptar, the boss I spoke of before, it wasnt his first time appearing to Aincrad." He said with a shudder. "There was once before, before the Health update, and his guards hit me down until I had one point of health left... " He sighed. "If I didn't have Shadowed Path... I would have died that day. It was a dangerous time and its one of the things that drove me to be stronger. And now... Im one of the strongest and more feared players in all of Aincrad... " He chuckled. "It's things like this that you have to take what caused your downfall to make you stronger. It's the best motivator. But never let the emotions control your actions, because then you get clumsy, and make mistakes. It's dangerous, so keep a level head next time you meet. " He said with a grim look, his own experiences flashing through his mind. 

It seemed that Jomei was not the only one who had a near death experience, but then again.. who in this world hadn't? The boss that Hikoru mentioned earlier.. this 'Sheeptar' had apparently returned after Cardinal updated some of the players stat and health levels. He thanked his Shadowed Path for keeping him alive that day. Once he finished telling Jomei his story, he gave the man some sound advice about taking what doesn't kill you and making yourself stronger, as well as not letting his wild emotions drive him. The ginger nodded, "Yeah. You're right. Thanks."

Swiping his hand up, the man opened his inventory and decided to try on the new armor that Hikoru had given to him. A couple gestures with his hand and the old black and green armor he wore disappeared, replacing itself with the leather armor that was Baran's Breech-Cloth. Jomei began to move around, getting a feel for the armor, and pounding his fist against the leather to see just how sturdy it was to attack. "Hm.. I think this armor will do nicely. Now.. Let's go find the Queen and squash her again." Jomei said, a smirk on his lips.

New Stats: 

Spoiler

Level: 53

HP: 1060 /(1090)

En: 106

DMG: 13
MIT: 43
+1 Insential Fortitude

Skills:

Grandmaster Rapier Skill (+5 DMG)
Charge Rank 5 (+5 DMG)

Extra Skills:

Martial Arts Rank 0
Meditation (3*Tier EN,reduces to 2*Tier if hit before next turn.)
Familiar Handling: Accurate (Rk.2) (+2 ACC)

Mods:

Rapier Ferocity (+1 DMG to Sword Arts )
Precision(+1 ACC)

Equipment:

Weapon: Saint Andrew's Bane (+3 DMG x Tier 2)(6 Dmg)

Armor: Baran's Breech-Cloth (+2 EVA, +1 MIT, +1 Insential Fortitude)

Accessory: ---

Familiar: Adere the Tawny Owl (+2 ACC)

Hikoru gave a nod. He double checked his own items, and happy with how they ended up, he gave a small sigh and saw that the clearing was coming closer up ahead. He gave a small smile and unsheathed his dagger, the ominous green glow coming from the blade as he pulled up his hood. He turned to Jomei and gave a nod. "I'm entering stealth. But if my memory serves me from reading the quest when it first came out, we have to fight a few bees first... Gonna have to check and see though, i'm not sure." He said, then he turned and looked at the bushes and trees nearby. He walked into the darkness and soon he was clouded by the shadows. He looked to see a small river nearby and stood by it as he found a vantage point. His cloak shimmered as he soon disappeared, his cloak helping him to disappear from sight. He held his dagger tightly and made sure to stay silent, awaiting for Jomei to enter the clearing and start to fight the creatures. He would choose his target once he could see how many were there.

ID: 89601

LD: 9+5+1(Darkness) +4 (Near Water) = 19 to be found

As the two neared a clearing, Hikoru mentioned that he was going to enter stealth so he could get a better idea of just what they were up against. With a quick nod, Jomei watched as Hikoru walked off towards some bushes, disappearing without a trace. Jomei smirked and shook his head, that skill was crazy.. but very helpful. The thought crossed his mind about Unique Skills.. Hikoru with Shadowed Path, The Beserker trait that Dom once had, and the Dual Blades that Zel had, and now Death Adder has. He wondered if there were more skills out there, and if he would ever be able to claim one for his own. "Maybe if I get my hands on one of those skills.. I'll actually be able to hold my ground against Death Adder..."

Once Jomei had entered the clearing, he heard the loud sound of buzzing. His gaze searched the horizon until he caught glimpse of five large Bees, all almost the size of the Queen Wind Wasp themselves. The man sucked his teeth and ripped his rapier from its scabbard, taking a quick look around to see if he could find Hikoru. Jomei trusted Hikoru, he knew that he would not abandon him. Jomei's eyes scanned the bees off in the distance, picking one as his target. The man lowered his body to the ground before taking off in a flash, crashing his shoulder into the large bee merely a second later. As the bee was knocked back off guard, Jomei used his Over Radiation skill to quickly make minced meat of the oversized insect. As the first one fell, a second one flew at Jomei, an easy dodge for him. The second, however, had flanked Jomei and snuck up from behind. Its stinger crashed into Jomei's armor, knocking him off balance and taking out a decent chunk of his health. 

ID 89603
BD 10

• Over Radiation: 14 x ( 14 +2 Crit. +5 Charge) = 294 dmg

MD 3 (-3 Miss) 
ID 89604 
MD 6 (-3 Miss)
ID 89605
MD 10 (127 DMG - 43 MIT) = 84 dmg

Jomei: 1006/1090 (91/104)
Hikoru: 1410/1410 (138/138)

Bee Minion 1: HP: 0 MIT: 25 Damage: 125 (-269 HP)
Bee Minion 2: HP: 250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125
Bee Minion 3: HP: 250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Hikoru watched as Jomei charged forward, gathering the attention of three bees. He took one of them out easily, but the two remaining went to strike. One went for a sting and missed, but the other got a good attack on him. He aimed for the one that missed and looked a bit confused, activating his <<Sneak Attack>> To land his strike easily, taking out the bee in a matter of seconds. A new icon activated, which looked like a cloaked man with glowing eyes. He gave a chuckle and knew that his new <<Vanish>> Mod had activated. He looked at Jomei and gave a nod.

"Go towards a new bee, leave this last one to me." He said, then soon he disappeared from sight, moving his location until he was at a new vantage point. He saw the cooldown number was a 5, and he grit his teeth. If he wanted to use this against the queen, he would have to wait a few rounds to get his chance. He gave a sigh and moved his vantage point to a much darker area. He wasn't near the stream, because he knew that's where the bees would guess him to be, but he knew that he was still hidden quite well and he wouldn't have a problem striking the last bee. All Jomei had to do was dodge their attacks and take out another bee.

ID: 89606

BD: 8+3=11 Hit!

Hikoru used Swarm: 22x14= 308 x 1.15= 354 Damage - 25 = 329 Damage to Bee Minion 2 <<Vanish Activates>>

Hikoru Re-enters Stealth:

ID: 89607 LD: 17+5+1(Darkness)= 23 Stealth Rating

Jomei: 1006/1090 (91/104)
Hikoru: 1410/1410 (122/138) (-16) [Vanish Cooldown: 0/5]

Bee Minion 1: HP: 0 MIT: 25 Damage: 125 (-269 HP)
Bee Minion 2: HP: 0 MIT: 25 Damage: 125
Bee Minion 3: HP: 250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

As Jomei quickly regained his step and turned to attack the bee that had stuck him in the shoulder, Hikoru appeared from the shadows, his dagger in hand, making quick work of the first bee that missed him. The man told Jomei to go find one of the other minions, and that he would focus on the one that struck him in the back. Returning the nod, Jomei chose another target that was off in the distance. Jomei took a quick glance at the large wasp in front of him before using his <Charge> skill to escape from in front of it. As Jomei ran past the large bee, it lifted its stinger in an attempt to cut Jomei with it while he retreated, however, Jomei was able to sidestep right past the sword-sized stinger, and rush to his next target. With the same charge, Jomei appeared in front of his new bee friend. He then unleashed a deadly assault of cuts and stabs with his rapier, ending the life of yet another bee. Jomei looked over his shoulder to check on Hikoru, but the man had disappeared once again. 

ID 89617
BD 9 

• Over Radiation: 14 x (14 + 1 crit + 5 charge) = 280 dmg

MD 10 (Negated because dead)

ID 89618
MD 3(-3)

Jomei: 1006/1090 (79/104)
Hikoru: 1410/1410 (122/138) [Vanish Cooldown: 0/5]

Bee Minion 3: HP: 250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125 
Bee Minion 4: HP: 0 MIT: 25 Damage: 125(- 255 HP)

Hikoru waited until Jomei got his hit into the bee and finishing him off. He made quick work of the bee, and Hikoru took his chance to strike. He lunged at the bee, stabbing it through the heart, then stabbing multiple times until he left the bug as pixels. He gave a small chuckle and sheathed his dagger. He didn't know how many bugs were left to kill until the bee queen appeared, but he knew that he would have to wait a few rounds until he could use vanish in case the queen decided to bring a few minions with her to protect her. He gave a small sigh and knew that things would be rough if he couldn't use that, and it would be a difficult fight to fight a big boss and two minions. He looked at Jomei and gave a sigh.

"How many more until the queen spawns? I'd want to be able to use my vanish against the queen if I can..." He said with a chuckle. "It could be useful if we needed it." He looked around and counted a few left, but he had no clue how many until the queen spawned.

ID: 89621

BD: 5+3=8 Hit! (Disregarded Due to Sneak Attack)

Hikoru used Swarm: 22x14=308x1.15= 354-25= 329 Damage

Jomei: 1006/1090 (79/104)
Hikoru: 1410/1410 (107/138) [Vanish Cooldown: 1/5]

Bee Minion 3: HP: 0 MIT: 25 Damage: 125 
Bee Minion 4: HP: 0 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Hikrou easily took out another Bee, asking Jomei how many were left before the Queen spawned. Jomei took another quick look around, spotting one more Bee minion off in the distance. "Just one! I got it!" Jomei called out to Hikoru as he began to run towards the over sized insect with his <Charge> skill. As he approached, he felt something off, as if he was going to miss. "[censored], I don't have the bonus to my accuracy anymore!" Jomei cursed under his breath, remembering that he had passed Erin's Favor off to Telrenya. That was when Jomei remembered his old skill, <Concentration>. Activating the skill, small golden cross hairs flickered onto Jomei's pupils, securing an approach on his target. Shifting his weight slightly, the man continued his approach, his blade thrusting forward and crashing into the bee. Just as before, Jomei cut up the bug, sending it tumbling backwards with a sliver of its health left. "Dammit! It's not dead yet."

ID 89622
BD 2(+3) (+1 concentration) Hit

• Over Radiation: 14x(14+5 charge) = 266 dmg

MD 5(-3) miss

Jomei: 1006/1090 (67/104)
Hikoru: 1410/1410 (122/138) [Vanish Cooldown: 0/5]

Bee Minion 5: HP: 9 MIT: 25 Damage: 125 (-241 hp)

Hikoru watched Jomei attack the small bee Minion and leave it with only a sliver of health. He quickly charged over and attacked the bee, using a simple Shadowed Path Sword Art to finish it off and he heard the buzz of the Queen. He gave a sigh and looked around. He didn't see her, but by the sound of the buzzing of her wings he knew that there was a big chance that she was on her way to find out what the commotion was. He looked at Jomei and gave a chuckle.

"So I'm guessing that's the queen. I am going to re-enter stealth in a minute, I have to wait until the system registers that the combat is done... But after I disappear, that'll give you a solid few seconds before the Queen arrives, by what I can hear and how louder it's getting by the second." He said. "We can hide and gather ourselves or fight her now. What do you feel we should do? This is your quest after all." He said, and pulled his hood up, awaiting his answer and seeing what their next move would be.

ID: 89623

BD: 6+3=9 Hit!

Hikoru used Counter Strike: 21x2= 42 - 25= 17 Damage to Bee Minion

Jomei: 1006/1090 (67/104)
Hikoru: 1410/1410 (121/138) [Vanish Cooldown: 2/5]

Bee Minion 5: HP: 0 MIT: 25 Damage: 125