• HP: 120
  • EN: 12
  • BaseDamage 2
  • DMG: +1
  • MIT:8
  • ACC: 0
  • EVA: 1

History/personality

I didn't have an easy life even before SAO. I was born in 2004 to 3 child family in a fishing town, Otaru. I actually really liked it there- stunning nature, the sea. Back then all my family was getting along just fine. My older brother Haru and younger sister Ayame were always playing together. My favorite time of year was winter with snow and Snow Light festival. However, I started getting interested in video games when I was 12. I really liked strategy games and rpg`s, but I never got to trying action games. As years went by I got more and more invested in gaming, anime, and music. And further split apart from the rest of my family. Soon my parents started to despise me because of my hobbies and I didn't have anything common with my siblings anymore. After winning his 1st Kendo championship he started to take kendo even more serious and didn't have time for us anymore. My sister started playing violin and she was really good.  After that, we didn't communicate much. 

At the age of 16, I left home and started to live on my own. I went to live in Tokyo, I found an apartment near Akihabara. It was perfect for my hobbies, however, my family wasn't happy with that, so they stopped helping me with the rent money. I found a job at a cafe as a cook and studied at evenings. I got good grades and enough money to pay the rent and fill my belly. When SAO was announced I was really hiped. I started saving some money and got another part-time job. So, in the end, i got enough money to buy a copy of SAO and a nervegear. I taught that my life would become better now, and I could have a place to run away from hard reality. Not that I knew that this world would turn into a nightmare so quickly.

Virtues:
Intelligent: I was always good at academics and logic. Even if no-one appreciated it back at home I always kept studying and learning new things. Now in the Aincrad, I will put my knowledge to good use.

Caring: I always care for the ones that are closest to me. I guess exactly because no one cared for me I want to care for mine friends. Being stuck in SAO doesn't make this easy tough.

Energetic: I`m always ready for new adventures. I think that may be the main reason why I like games so much and why I never stopped playing them. But in Aincrad it means I'm ready to battle to survive.   

Flaws:

Trustful in others judgment: I am smart, but I have doubts in myself. That's why I would better listen to other players strategy or advice than to share my ideas. Sometimes I trust them with judgments that I would be better off taking myself.

Inexperienced: I have played a lot of strategy games, RPGs and card games, but SAO was the first action game for me. Not only SAO has an unusual genre for me but its also VR. Because of this even if I enjoy the game I sometimes make rookie mistakes.

Self-doubting: I don't have big confidence in myself. For me to get by I need friends that can support me and help me overcome my doubts. But in the end its all in my head. 

Profession: 

Skills

• Total Skill Points = 14
  • Used Skill Points = 10
    Non-combat:
    »

Passive:
    »Light Armor Rank 1 (8 mit)

Combat:
    »
  • [x2 Stun] Side Bite (5 Energy) - Stab your opponent in both sides, pincing nerves, stunning opponent.
  • [x2] Round Accel (2 Energy) - Dash around target at high speeds, delivering two slash/stabs into target.
    Weapon skills:
    » Dagger Rank 1 (+1 base damage)

Inventor

Weapons/Tools:
» Set A "Basic Package":

• Ancient blade (Uncommon Dagger [Damage 1])
  • Leather armor (Uncommon Light armor [Evasion 1 ]) EQUIPED
  • (5) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
  • - 5Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
  • - 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
  • -1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)
  • Blacksmiths dagger (Uncommon [Damage 1]) EQUIPED
  • Roleplays
    [F1-PP] <<First few lessons are free>.   [F1-PP] <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>>. [F1-PP]<<The Third Lesson, Is Just As Free>>
  • Relationships (optional)

Story Thus Far (optional)
  • <<First few lessons are free>> with Illia
  • <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>> with Hestia
  • <<The Third Lesson, Is Just As Free>> with Hestia
Edited by Taka
Small changes