(PP-F21) Evening Dip

It had been another long day for Fae. She had just finished her usual guild assignment, which wasn't really much because of her level, but Fae was still tired. She found her repeated trips to Floor 4 as a method of relaxing were starting to get a bit boring. She wanted something besides the cold.

Fae had stepped out of the teleporter onto the twenty first floor, which was glowing as usual from all the stalactites. It was almost night time, so it was a bit darker than usual, which made the glow in the floor stand out even more. Fae had heard from a few NPCs that there was hot springs on this floor that were somewhat deep in the caverns. Fae figured that the hot springs would be the best way besides the snow to relax and end off another day.

Fae walked through the caverns, which was somewhat difficult to do because of the low light. Fae reached the hot springs after around 20 minutes of searching and it was a sight to see. There was quite a bit of steam coming from the water, so it was hard to see exactly what was in the water. But from what Fae could tell, there was no one else here. Fae sighed and looked around, hoping someone else was off to the side, or maybe someone could show up, as the hot springs just weren't the same without someone else there.

@Hestia

I grin as i arrive through the teleporter and onto the main city area on the twenty first floor. I whistle softly in appreciation of seeing the beautiful lighting this floor can provide from the stalactites. I look around the area seeing the wonderful glow being provided by everything. I slowly make my way through town with my familiar Kuro at my side while i'm wearing my armor still. As i walk around i see a NPC and tap its shoulder.  Excuse? i heard around that their is a Hot Springs here. Is that true?  I ask the NPC who nods and gives me directions to the place. I thank the NPC before making on my way surprised that such a thing is true. Hot springs in a cave like this, and even more so shocking in a game like Sword Art Online. Just this fact making me curious to why some floors seem like the perfect combination of things to be peaceful, but all the same time dangerous.

I just continue on my way while following the directions i had been given as i pout a bit remembering why i got sent here in the first place.   Having been told by one of my friends that i still haven't learned how to relax to the fullest. So they kept bothering me till i spent a day on this floor do to them having heard of the rumor first that this floor had a amazing hot springs area. I of course then went just to prove that i know how to relax every now and then, and to get that person to stop bugging me about it. As i start seeing the hot springs come into sight i start walking a bit faster able to see the steam that comes from such a place. However, i find myself curious seeing a little girl by herself in front of the hot spring. I make my way over towards her and asks curiously.  Excuse me? Do you need help finding your parents? I ask the little girl in front of me. Kuro right beside me my lion cub familiar who has wings looking at you with a curious gaze. Flexing his black as night eagle like wings, as he looks at you. You can see that Kuro's fur is as white as snow.

I look down at the pink haired girl, and find myself pausing as i quickly run through my mind of every NPC i know, and can't find a single instant of one having pink hair i then quickly ask after my initial question. Wait...please don't tell me you're an actual player. I say a bit worriedly not liking the idea of someone so young being trapped in here. Which brings me further questions of why is the child by herself? did she somehow get the game only for herself and not her family? Did her parents did come with her and died early on? I sigh softly and shake my heads and focuses on what the little girl in front of me will say. Hoping that she at least is able to protect herself or have people who can do that.

Fae heard someone ask her where her parents were and she turned around. She saw a girl who was obviously older than her with a white lion cib familiar. "My parents? Umm, they aren't in this world. Fae wasn't looking for them. Fae was just waiting for anyone to show up here." Fae said, getting a bit of a smile on her face. At least someone showed up that wasn't some creepy guy. Fae wouldn't even consider going near the hot springs if there was someone like that.

The player had then asked if Fae was an actual player, and Fae pointed up above her head at the green cursor that was above players. "Of course Fae is a player miss! Can't you see the cursor? So, do you wanna go in the hot springs miss? Fae came here to relax, is that what you came here for?" Fae asked as she started to walk towards the water.

@Hestia

ye-yeah let's go into the hot springs. I say with a nod of my head finding myself completely thrown off again by seeing how cheerful you are, and how fine you seem with everything at the moment. I follow you towards the water of the hot springs as i inspect you, and your clothing you are currently wearing. So Fae, how has your time been in Aincrad? I ask you curiously wondering what you have been through by yourself. Wondering how much you had to go through since your time of being active in the world. Have you found any nice friends to hang out with? I ask a little bit after my initial question as we enter the hot springs. I unequip my armor without any hesitation after seeing that their was no one around besides you. Finding no shame at all in being naked with another female especially a child. My familiar Kuro flies on ahead of us entering the hot springs area and lays nearby the water having one paw in the water as he rests his head gently on the ground.

Fae smiled and unequipped her armor right away and got in the water right after Hestia. Fae didn't have any shame about this either, as this was a safe zone and nothing really bad could happen. Fae leaned back a little bit in the water and took a deep breath as she let the warmth take over. It felt so nice compared to the cold snow in floor 4.

Hestia had asked how Fae's time has been in Aincrad and if she found any nice friends to hang out with, to which Fae nodded in response to the second question. "Fae's time has been great here in Aincrad! Some people say that you can go crazy in here, and it kinda felt like that. But if Fae talked to herself in third person, everything is okay! Fae even got in a guild, so now she had friends." Fae explained as she spread out her legs a little bit and closed her eyes.

@Hestia

I step into the water of the hotsprings and lets out a happy sigh as i close my eyes and leans back after i'm in the hotspring. Loving the feeling of warmth washing over me. Feeling nice little tingles go over my body as i do so. mmmmm god how i missed things like this. Just warm baths, or things like this always being the greatest thing in the world. I say in a very happy tone as i'm relaxed. I look over to you, and hears that you're in a guild which makes me curious. Oh really? what guild is it then? That knight of Blood oath, those celestial Transcendents, which guild? I ask you curiously. Wondering what guild is out their who could possibly pique my interest. To see who would be willing to take others in. You said it kinda felt like that. Did something happen to you? or did being by yourself make you feel crazy for a bit?  Also why do you talk in the third person? I ask wondering if it's a coping mechanism, or if you just didn't develop grammar yet. Wondering why you do so.

Fae stared up at the cavern ceiling and looked at the glowing stalactites, all in different colors. It was just such a relaxing sight, and combined with the water it felt wonderful. Fae looked back at Hestia when she said she loved this and how she missed hot baths and things like this. "Fae misses those too. They felt awesome." Fae said as she started to scoot a little bit close to Hestia.

"What guild did Fae join? Fae is in the Guardians of the New Dawn. It's run by mister Stryder. They are good people." Fae said as she scooted right up next to Hestia. Fae was tired, she had a long day, and she was already a little bit sleepy. When Hestia asked if something happened to Fae, she looked down at the water, then back up at Hestia. "Fae was attacked by someone. Fae had to kill her, otherwise Fae would have died. After that, Fae felt guilty and isolated herself for a bit. Things just went downhill, and Fae couldn't control herself. Fae just wanted to see her mommy again. Fae started talking in third person after that. It helped Fae keep calm, and it still does." Fae explained as she closed her eyes and leaned against Hestia.

@Hestia

I smile sadly a bit hearing what happened. Hearing that someone would dare to try and attack you, and even worse try to kill you. I quickly wrap an arm around you in a hug, and holds you a bit close to me in a protective manner. My big sister instincts kicking in to comfort you as best as i can. These instincts being their do to the fact of having a little sister in the real world. As i remember her i smile a bit sadly before focusing quickly back on the matter at hand.  Well know Fae that you shouldn't feel that guilty. The person who did so probably, as you put earlier, crazy. She couldn't the pressure of this game, and decided to try and either get herself killed, or try to do something to get as many enemies of possible. I say softly as i run my hand gently through your hair. If you ever need to talk, or someone who can help you out with anything feel free to come to me Fae. I'll always be ready to help you out as best i can. I say with a nod of my head as i look down at you.

Fae blushed a little bit upon being hugged, as neither her or Hestia was wearing hardly anything. Fae still embraced the hug, but tried not to press up against Hestia and looked away from Hestia's unmentionables. "Miss Hestia, this is a little embarassing. We're almost naked..." Fae said as she blushed a bit more, moving about an inch away from Hestia.

Fae got her smile back on when Hestia tried to comfort her with her reassuring words. "Fae just didn't want to kill her. She may have been crazy, but Fae still wanted to be friends with her." Fae said as she closed her eyes again and leaned against Hestia's shoulder. Hestia reassured her a bit more, saying that she would always there for Fae. "Thank you miss Hestia. Fae really appreciates it. You are so nice, even though we just met. It gives Fae a warm feeling inside." Fae said as she started to doze off.

Edited by Fae

I smile a bit looking down at the young girl named Fae and chuckles a bit hearing about the naked part. Not finding that much issue with it since we're the same gender. I just smile down at you hearing that you just wanted a friend. Of course i'm nice Fae. That is how people should be to others. Always nice no matter who the stranger is. The only time you're allowed to be mean right off the bat to someone is if you know for certain they've been a bad person. That is the only time i would be mean, or distant to anyone when first meeting them. I tell you with a kind smile as i see you lean against my shoulder. I smile down at you and doesn't bother you. Letting you rest for now as i can only smile at this moment. You can rest if you need to Fae. I can tell you're a bit tired. I say softly to you noticing you starting to daze off.

Fae dismissed her worries over the whole naked matter and just laughed it off as she sank a little bit into the water, still leaning up against Hestia, wrapping both of her arms around Hestia's left arm. Fae snuggled up next to her a bit more yawning quietly as the cavern dimmed even more as the evening turned to night.

"You should join our guild miss Hestia. Everyone there is really nice. Fae is sure they would let you in." Fae said tiredly as her eyes started to feel a lot heavier. She struggled to keep her eyes open, as it just felt more and more difficult to keep them open. Eventually, Fae gave in and let her eyes shut, and then she yawned again. "Fae is gonna rest, don't do anything weird to me okay?" Fae requested as she sank another inch down into the water. Then Fae fell asleep.

I smile a bit hearing the offer and shakes my head no. While i would enjoy it i'm sure Fae i just think i could be of more use being like a free agent in this matter. That way i don't end up having some sort of obligation to heal others more so then other people because of guild members taking some sort of priority. I tell you with a smile on my face. I then hear the last comment and gives you a little playful glare. Hmph! why would i do anything weird to you Fae. Don't go spreading false ideas about me. As i see you sink a inch deeper i chuckle a bit seeing you having fallen asleep on me. I just make sure your head stays above water since i know that wouldn't be a fun wake up call for you. i smile down at you hoping this is just tiredness do to your age, and such and not from the guild pushing you to hard.

While Fae was asleep, she wiggled around a little bit, almost as though her body was trying to get in a comfortable position. Her hands moved off of Hestia's  arm, and landed on her legs as Fae completely fell over to one side. Her head was still above the water, but it was now resting on Hestia's lap. Fae nodded subconsciously to Hestia's decline to joining the guild. Fae could still faintly hear what was going on around her, so she heard Hestia and completely understood. Fae had joined the guild simply because she wanted people she could turn to.

Fae flipped over, now laying on her stomach, but her head still above the water on Hestia's lap. Fae heard what Hestia said that she wasn't going to do anything weird, and Fae calmed down even more. Her guild wasn't too pushy, but there was a little bit of work involved, and Fae was just tired.

I smile a bit watching Fae move in her sleep and seemingly able to hear what i'm saying as she is sleeping peacefully. Or to what seems to me like a peaceful sleep if not a little bit restless in movement. I just lean back against the edge of the hot springs while making sure to keep your head above water as i smile. I look up at the ceiling as i admire the beautiful shining stalactites the hang up their. I smile a it wondering if i ever did join a guild what would be a good one for me to join. Would it be this guild that Fae was offering? What does her guild even do. What is their mission statement? Do they help out the weak, or do they try to help each other get stronger while ignoring possibly new players who could use a helping hand or two while moving through the game? These being important questions to figure out what their leaders are like, and what kind of people they are. Those being defining questions to me if it would be worth joining any guild.

I look back down towards you and still find myself amazed that such a young child could have survived as long as they have in this game. Wondering if their was any possible transition between normal childhood life to participating in a kill or be killed system that this game has for everything. I can only imagine how these events could impact your growth later in life mentally, and how you would behave to conflict.

Fae was still asleep, and she had found a comfortable position to where she wouldn't have to move her body. Fae remained asleep for another half hour. While asleep, Fae kept thinking of what she would have to do the next day. She might be questioned for meeting someone outside of the guild like this, but Fae tried not to worry about that.

The guild had been great for her so far. They focused on helping lower level players get stronger, although there were plans for the guild to be a frontlining guild in the future once enough members were strong enough. Thinking back on her childhood, Fae could hardly remember any of it. She had been in the game for so long, Fae had forgotten most of the details. Fae had only the people in this game to look up to as role models, so Fae got smarter faster, but it was also just difficult for her to find someone who understood her. Fae woke back up and reached up with her hands, feeling around Hestia's chest, then her face, before sitting up and realizing she had been in Hestia's lap. "Ah! Fae is sorry miss Hestia, Fae didn't mean to sleep on you." Fae apologized quickly as she scooted off of her lap and back to her spot.

I just enjoy laying in the relaxing hot springs during the time of your sleeping. Letting myself think on what are important values that i will stand for in this. Justice being a very obvious one right away for me do to having been raised by a cop for eight years of my life. I then consider that helping the weak is another value i will have, or just in general help others as much as i can. Be it with surviving or just hanging out with them by being a friend. Knowing that both things are important to do our best in this game. Having friends to talk to always be a important factor for mental health. I smile down and knows that i will always be a protector at heart also. With my brand of protection this game allowing me to be is helping others with living through healing, and such. Or by helping people find a familiar with my profession. Thinking on my profession reminding me i have to get started on building a shop at some point. I nod my head idly at that having a plan on what i need to do in the future at some point. Hopefully some point soon in the future.

I notice you shifting in your sleep and blushes a little bit as you feel around my chest, and then smiles as you feel around my face. Finding this a bit cute to what you're doing. It's okay Fae don't worry about it. I tell you kindly with a smile. It was honestly quite nice so don't feel like you have to apologize. Just to allow myself a moment to think on things while getting to meet someone who is as kind, and polite as you Fae.

Fae still felt a little bit awkward after waking up and was still blushing a little bit, even though Hestia was telling her she didn't have to apologize. "Fae just feels embarassed that she fell asleep in your lap. Then Fae touched your chest, Fae just felt the need to apologize to you. It makes Fae feel like a little kid." Fae apologized again, crossing her arms and looking down at the water. It was so relaxing, it was hard for Fae not to fall asleep.

Fae smiled a bit more when Hestia said how polite and nice Fae was. It was rather flattering, and Fae enjoyed the compliments. "Well, you're nicer than Fae is. Have you been busy too? Is that why you came here? If it is, then Fae is glad you came here and were able to spend time with her. It makes Fae so happy!" Fae thanked as she wrapped her arms around Hestia and gave her a tight hug.

Well i mean you are still a little kid Fae. A very brave, and strong one for sure if you've lasted in this game. However, you are still a kid and should enjoy the moments life gives you like you are still the kid you are. I tell you with a smile on my face. Speaking in a gentle tone to you. I then feel you hug me tightly after asking me if i've been busy and i hug you back with a smile on my face. Yeah i've been a bit busy myself. Doing lots of quests to help me get stronger as fast as i can. I wish to help those people on the frontlines to the best of my ability, and to do that means doing lots of quests as fast as i can. I say with a nod of my head. Finding this moment enjoyable, and relaxing beyond anything else i've experienced so far.

Fae laughed a little bit when Hestia told her that she was still a kid. Sometimes, Fae forgot how young she was, and thought of herself as being older and stronger. Fae never really thought of herself as brave for surviving this long, but if that was the case, then Fae would take the compliment.

Fae squeezed Hestia tightly again before letting her out of the hug and sitting back down in her spot. They had been sitting in the water for about an hour now, and the relaxing effect of the warm water was starting to go away, at least for Fae it was. It was still relaxing, but Fae just wasn't enjoying it as much. But the steam still lingered and the glow from the stalactites had gotten even brighter as it was now night time for sure. "Alright, do you want to head out now?" Fae asked.

I think for a bit and opens my menu and notices the time that it says. Seeing that it has been about an hour since we have entered this hot springs. I nod my head and smiles. Yeah lets head out for now Fae i think i've been  in here long enough myself. I say with a kind smile as i get up out of the water of the hotspring and grabs a towel that is provided and dries myself off with the towel. Smiling once i'm fully dried off, and equips some vanity clothing of a black shirt, and shorts as i look down towards you. So where do you plan to go now Fae? I ask you curiously wondering if you're going to continue exploring this floor, or head out towards wherever you are residing for a place of rest. I keep you within my sight till i hear the answer. Having troubles stopping myself from keeping an eye on you at all times since i can't get past your physical age. Knowing that contrary to your appearance, and speech patterns you are most likely older mentally do to what you have experienced.