(PP-F21) Evening Dip

Fae climbed out of the water and dried herself off with a towel before putting her cloak back on and turning towards Hestia as she did the same. Fae couldn't agree more with Hestia about it being long enough in the springs. It was getting darker, so the stalactites were glowing even brighter. Fae ran the towel through her hair and dried it off as well.

Hestia asked where Fae planned to go after this, Fae shrugged her shoulders as she set the towel down where she found it. Fae hadn't really planned that out yet, and she just figured she would find a nice bench in the town on this floor. It would take too long for her to find one on a different floor. "Fae doesn't have any plan on where to go. Can Fae follow you for a little bit? Fae is scared to go out in the dark alone." Fae asked as she walked up to Hestia and looked up at her.

I smile down at you as i nod my head. yeah you can come along with me Fae. Do you need a place to stay Fae? Or do you have one on a different floor? I ask you curiously as i walk out of the hot springs along with you. I allow myself to view the town with a smile. Admiring the beauty of every last detail.From the way everything glowed to create this beautiful relaxing glow around the area. To the architecture of the buildings on this floor. I then look down to you curious why you don't seem to have a home, and where you've been sleeping if it isn't in a inn, or someone's shop that has a bedroom. I just smile a bit sadly figuring that not everyone was lucky like me, and got to meet someone who just happened to have space to sleep comfortably.

Fae smiled gratefully knowing that she could come along with Hestia. Fae always loved company to travel with, as it made her feel much safer. When Hestia asked if Fae had a place to stay, Fae shook her head. "No, Fae doesn't have a place to stay. Fae usually just sleeps on benches in towns. Do you have a place you go to miss Hestia?" Fae asked, walking closely behind her as they left the hot springs.

They reached the town, and there wasn't too many NPCs out of their homes any more, as it was night time and they had all mostly gone to bed. The town was still beautiful, even with the lack of people around. The glow made it almost as relaxing as the hot springs themselves. Fae was still afraid of the dark in the town, so she clung to Hestia's arm as they walked through, just to be safe.

Yeah i do have a place to go to. I met a kind player by the name of Itzal who is kind enough to let me sleep in his shop which has two bedrooms in it. So he has allowed me to sleep in one of the bedrooms even though he has a girlfriend. I say with a small chuckle and a smile. Remembering how Itzal was slightly embarrassed at having to do that. So i do have a place thankfully cause otherwise i would once again be back in those inns, and i would prefer never having to sleep in one of those ever again. To many hours, and days wasted away in those inns when i could be doing what i am now. Getting stronger to help out the frontlines to clear these floors, and to help out the lower leveled players to survive better through helping them out with their quests so they have a greater chance of survival. I say with a smile on my face.

As we are walking through the town i am looking around at every little thing i could find. Homes that have their lights turned off as the glow of the floor gives everything a nice small little tint to it. The atmosphere being relaxing all things considered. That fact surprising me more then anything else do to this being such a high floor in terms of ones that have been completed. THe calming, and relaxing atmosphere being the exact opposite of what i was expecting. Having expected this to be as frightening as possible to try and discourage frontliners of trying to conquer the floor to leave us trapped here to die one way or the other.

If you want Fae i could get us a place at a inn to keep you company for the night if you wish. I offer in a kind tone. Or at the very least just get you a room since sleeping on benches isn't the most comfortable or healthy thing you could be sleeping on. I offer to you.

Fae giggled a little bit too when Hestia told her that she got a room with Itzal, despite the fact he already had a girlfriend. One thought led to another, and Fae just figured that the two slept in the same room and Hestia slept alone. It sounded nice to have a room like that.

Fae never really slept in an inn. She always just found a nice comfy bench or seat to sleep on. "Fae hasn't slept in an inn yet. But the way you describe it, inns don't seem much better than the benches." Fae said as she let go of Hestia's arm and started to skip alongside her. When Hestia offered that they could get a place at an inn and sleep together, Fae nodded her head. "Okay miss Hestia. Fae would love to sleep at an inn with you. It would be a lot less lonely." Fae answered.

Well inns are much better do not worry Fae. I mean inns have beds which are always much more comfortable then any bench out their. I say with a smile on my face as i start looking for any inn around on this floor to get us a room for. Finding you a lot more interesting each second do to finding more things that sound not the greatest to have happened to anyone especially one as young as yourself. Yet in spite of all that you have found a peace to all of this to seemingly not be bothered by the things that have happened, or at the very least not affect your daily life. I grin a bit sadly thinking of what could be the many people who have let the death of their close friends they made during this die before their eyes. As we walk i notice a place that looks like a inn. I lead you over to the place and enters the building along side you.

I walk up towards the owner. Good evening sir me and my friend Fae here would like a room to sleep in. I say kindly to the inn keeper who nods his heads. Alright give me a moment to get you a room number. The male owner says as he looks at what rooms have been taken. After four minutes he comes back and tells me we have the sixth room on the right side as he points me down the hall we are meant to go down.

Fae smiled at the thought of finally sleeping in a bed again. She hadn't had the luxury of going to an inn yet, so this would be a new experience for her. Fae was already imagining how the bed would feel. It had been over a year since Fae had actually slept in one, so her imagination went wild thinking about it.

Once inside one of the inns that Hestia led Fae to, Fae watched as Hestia asked for a room and the request was attended to immediately. The inn keeper came back and told the two that they had room 6. The keeper then pointed down the hall to where room 6 was supposed to be, and Fae looked up at Hestia. "Fae can't wait to sleep in a bed! Thanks for taking me here, this is gonna be so much better than those benches." Fae thanked as she waited for Hestia to take her to the room.

I smile down at the young girl and nods my head. Of course they will be amazing Fae. Let's get you into a bed now so you can get the rest you need. I say in a kind gentle voice. Thinking to myself that the words of beds being better then benches shouldn't be something a child should go through. I take your hand and leads you towards the room where their are two beds. Well take the one you wish to have Fae. I say kindly, and then remembers something. Very soon after i say those words you see a menu pop up with the words saying that you have received a friend invite from Hestia. Do you wish to accept or decline the offer.