[F3-SP] Manners will be taught <<Worn Out Welcome>>

I smile as i arrive onto the third floor having a determined look in my eyes as i step onto the floor. I have my armor, and sword equipped on me, and my faithful familiar at my side. I look down to Kuro my little cub with his wings being my faithful familiar in my adventures. I grin happily knowing that i'll have with me on my adventures always a faithful little companion who can help me through everything i will fight. As i step into the town of Deliah the main settlement of the third floor. I look around the area seeing it to be a peaceful little village in a forest which makes me smile. Myself able to see the difference already in floors between the fourth, first, and now third floor. I can only imagine what the others are like. I've heard rumors of one that is lava and fire, another that is like a underground cave with hotsprings, and others being more harsh like a desert, and a place that sounded like it could be from dark souls.

I make my way through the town with a grin having heard their is two quests on this floor that i think i could manage on my own. I have healing potions, and my armor of of thorns to help me survive, and my familiar who gives me mitigation. These things making me sure enough that i could beat this Hoya, and this Dark Elf that i've heard are on this floor.

As i make my way through the town i can see that it is a very much so heavily inhabited elven race that lives on this floor. I grin a bit seeing the fantasy part that inspires the possible different floors which makes me grin. I wonder if their are any dwarves on other floors ahead of this one? I really do hope their is that would be perfect for having the Lord of the Rings completion. Gondorians, Dwarves, and Elves. Now we just need some orcs, and some ghostly figures of evil then things would be perfect. That is of course assuming we get dwarves. I say to myself with a chuckle as Kuro just gives me a weird look not understanding a single thing i just said. All of it having sounded like madness. I see the look on his face and just sticks my tongue out. You wouldn't understand Kuro. Trust me it's weird enough as is. I try to reassure my familiar who flaps his wings once. Thank you. I say cheerfully at him just accepting what would be to him my utter weirdness.

I continue down my way hearing of this shop that is allowing Players to actually get equipment as long as we give them materials. Hearing this peaks my interest as i immediatly head over to the shop with a gin on my face. As i make my way over to where i think the shop is i stop realizing i have no idea where it is. I stop one of the elves. Excuse me? do you know where this blacksmith shop is that people are talking about? I ask the Elven creature in a polite town of voice. Why yes i do. It is just down the road the opposite way you were going, and you take a left. Now then you'll wait till the third street and take a right. Then after you reach the next crossroads you should see the shop on your upper right. He informs me in a equally polite, and graceful tone. I just nod my head with a grin. Thank you so much! for the help. I say with a bow as i then head out towards the blacksmith following the directions exactly.

As i see the blacksmith's shop i walk over to it, and opens it up and steps into the shop. I smile seeing the weapons, and armor lying on display to show off this blacksmiths craft. I can just nod appreciating the work that the man must of put into it. Knowing that with any craft many hours of practice, and work is put into forging what is put onto display. I find myself hoping i can match this one day with what i can craft as a performer. Wanting to help those i can with my skills as a performer when i get to work on them, and knowing that when i get to work i'll be able to help out others that much more. I look around the shop and see a woman and walks over to her. Hello young lady have you come to my husband's shop for the gear he is providing you brave warriors. She asks me as i nod my head. yes i am ma'am! I tell her enthusiastically.

After i say that the woman calls down for her husband. Griswold! We have a player who wishes to have some armor made! She calls out to her husband who is within the forge. he will just be a minute. She informs me as i nod in understanding. I look around the shop to see where Kuro is and finds him laying on the ground resting up knowing that we're going to be walking for a while since i informed him beforehand this leads to a quest. As i see the man known as Griswold walk up i just. Okay what do you want kid? he says in a slightly annoyed tone to me. Well i would like light metal armor forged with mitigation enhancement with the armor being plain in style. I inform the blacksmith. He just nods his head and says. Well as i said in the flyers you get the materials we'll make it. However, all i need to make this is found on a dark elf in the forest of Wavering Mist. You find him, and kill him. You get the materials you need. The surly Smith Griswold tells me. 

As i hear this it makes me curious. Why do they want this Dark elf dead so much. I mean they're elves themselves what makes this dark elf so bad. I can imagine it might be prejudice since it can just be like fantasy where dark elves or drows are sen as outcasts. I just nod my head and decide to ask them upfront. So why do you want this dark elf dead? I mean i know i could find the materials otherwise. I ask them curiously. The wife hanna answers. Well deary the thing is that elf has been stealing the materials they my husband has found for to long. We would like him punished for such crimes so we can go back to using materials we have to then make a profit. She informs me. I nod my head seeing the reasoning to be solid. Elf steals which stops money. I kill the elf money comes back rolling in which makes them money and a stable income. Okay you got it Miss Hanna, Sir Griswold that elf won't survive long against me or my blade. I say with a grin as i start heading out towards the Forest of Wavering Mist.

I walk out of the town of Delilah and towards the forest that has the mist coming off of it in the distance. Figuring that is a good place to start when it comes to looking for a place called the Wavering Mist. I quickly run towards that forest with Kuro flying behind me to keep pace. As i'm running i can only be curious if this dark elf is going to be as easy as i think it's going to be. Having heard that it will be barely any effort to end the creatures life be it with blade, or thorns. The thought of that making me chuckle a bit knowing that creature won't stand much of a chance in survival one way or the other. As i'm running i start to notice the mist slowly setting in, as the trees start to block out more and more of the sunlight. The trees becoming thicker as i continue on through the area. I can only just grin as i continue forward. Knowing my target is only going to be a bit further up ahead if everything goes the easy route of things.

As i start entering the areas where the mist is particularly thick i start feeling like i'm being watched. I quickly open my menu while scanning the area for any sign of this assailant who could come out at a moments notice. I equip all my gear ready to fight whoever or whatever is going to come out of this thick mist. I continue looking around the area with Kuro landing on the ground and scanning the area also with his senses. After awhile i just stop seeing nothing moving within the mist as i just continue on. Keeping the items equipped just encase something does pop out. I start moving around the forest trying to find whatever could be here. Trying to find that little dark elf who is in hiding. Kuro going back to flying to keep an eye out slightly above my head thinking it will allow him to see through this mist better then me.

Edited by Hestia

As i make my way through the creepy forest that seems to have eyes everywhere at all times after the initial jump at what i thought could be this dark elf. I begin to think on what could be a good move for finding this dark elf. Okay so Dark elves are another way of saying Drow. In games, and fiction Drow are known for being underground, so that is where i'll go to find this dark elf in hiding. Now i just need to find a cave somewhere near this forest. I tell myself as i start searching around looking for any signs of a cave in this thick mist. Not even knowing if i'm just walking around is circle do to everything looking exactly the same for the most part. Kuro pardoning the mist a little bit with his wing flaps to try and help me see through everything that this mist is trying to obscure. I can only pet his head for trying to help me with clearing the mist a little bit.

I continue through the mist of the forest i can start to hear some kind of running water. I sigh knowing that isn't a good place to start but it is at least something. With that thought i just follow my way towards where i'm hearing this water the closer i'm getting to it the more the mist seems to clear up if at the very last lightly. Able to now see my hand in front of my face which is a good start. As i finally reach the source i find it's a small streams flowing down a hill that forms a beautiful little pond. at the end of it. I smile and walks towards the pond with Kuro following me as i do so since he doesn't really have much of a say. Don't worry Kuro it's only for a bit. I mean if we're visiting somewhere for a quest we might as well make sure to try and get everything we can out of the place. I tell him with a nod of my head. It's not like i'm going to be here in this forest again very often. I inform my familiar who just flaps his wings once in agreement.

As i reach the nice little pond i keep my sword at my side but i do unequip my armor and shield and puts my legs into the water. The cold water sending a light chill up my spine, but i find it also weirdly refreshing all things considered. I slowly get use to the cold and just relax as i look around the forest from where i'm at and figures where this stream is coming from would be a good hint to where to go. That way i can maybe find a cave that is tucked into the hill side, or into a possible little cliff that is their after the hill. I then look over to my familiar kuro who is watching the edge of the clearing of the camp encase anyone or anything would try to sneak up on me as i'm relaxing. I can only smile at how amazing my familiar is, and how loyal and protective he can be of me. After seeing that i just quickly get up reequip my armor and shield and calls over to Kuro. Hey Kuro! time to go! I call out to him. Kuro flapping his wings and flies over to me and lands at my side. I can tell by his stance he is battle ready.

I start to make my way up the hill while wearing all my combat gear. Keeping all my senses aware of the surroundings about me. Making sure to try and be careful of what could come out at any moment. I then see a faint black outline enter a area into a rocky passage upahead as i grin. Having found the drow i was looking for. Seeing the figure i nod to Kuro as i start making a mad dash towards the area where i have seen that black outline. No place to hide now. Thieves, and lawbreakers will not be tolerated here Drow. Prepare to taste the fear of Revial the blade of darkness. I say softly under my breathe with a grin. That being the message of all who get under my blade. To know the fear they have caused others. To feel the pain they have caused others. That is the message of the blade that i hold.

I look towards the shield i hold in my other hand. A shield meant to be the symbol of harmony, and balance among all things. That being the message of my shield that their must be a balance in things or chaos will reign. Something that my sword will stamp out with all its might to end all who wish to spread evil. I then grin as i look to my armor a simple look meant to show i'm their to help others. Those three things being the basis of what my gear is about. Harmony, peace, and judgement.

After thinking such thoughts i find myself in front of the cave as i quickly get to the side of it and listen in to what can be heard from this Drow who has come here.  Another good batch of goods taken from those idiots. The more they get the more i can easily make and sell off for a higher price then what is worth it. What a easy solution since they never seem to learn the lesson of improving security of their homes. Well i guess it is my job to teach such ignorant people by stealing from them. However, it does bring pains such as the girl that i saw walking around in this forest, but i'm sure she got lost after all the thick mist is almost like a natural built in maze for how that forest works. Hearing that being enough for me as i step into the cave with a grin on my face. Evening mister Dark elf i'm here to kill you for the goods you have been stealing. Harmony has been cast asunder in that town do to you, a person of peace must arrive and cast judgement. Consider that person me. I say to the drow with a grin. Knowing that i might be going to far with this dumb speech. But i'm by myself now. no one is allowed to judge my stupid and dumb antics besides myself when reflecting upon this moment.

You think i'm going to give any of this up? you're mad woman and i'm going to show you how wrong you are to face me the master thief! The dark elf says as he goes to strike at me with his blade that he pulls out a holster at his back near the back. The blade being a dagger that he lunges at me while holding to try and get a hit in. I just grin and takes out my curved sword ready to attack this dark elf in kind with my attack.

#89530   MD: 2  miss!   BD: 2 miss!

I swing at the elf where i think he is going to land and hit me. However, the elf overestimated and ended up lunging right past me. I quickly turn to face him ready again for whatever attacks he could end up trying to hit me with. Ready to react with my blade the moment he tries to get close to me. The Dark elf slowly moves in the circle in a counter clockwise fashion as i do the same. I study his moves waiting for the moment to strike. the Dark elf doing the same. Both of us waiting for the other to blink first.

After a minute of doing this the dark elf runs for and goes to try and slash me across the chest with his dagger.

#89531 MD: 9  Crit    BD: 8  Hit!

I grunt as the dagger hits me as i can feel the impact against me. However, i grin seeing this as a perfect opportunity to strike back at this dark elf. As he elf is back peddling away to try and make some distance i quickly move in and slashes him across the chest with my curved sword. Grinning as i can see the red slash mark appear when doing so. I quickly then move away and smiles as i see the injury having been inflicted onto the dark elf.  You'll pay for that you know! you won't be leaving here alive! The dark elf screams at me as he has a hand over his chest. Well i would say otherwise mister dark elf, but if that is what you believe. You can take that belief with you to the grave. Where all that will remain is the silence of the void. I say with a grin on my face as the image of the dark elf fades, and is instead replaced with my image of the man who i assumed killed my father. Crimes will be judged, and all will be sentenced guilty. Judgement declared! I say fiercely.

9+1 (crit) -27 (mitigation)=1 (minimum)

[H:2] Hestia: 159/160 Energy: 16/16

Dark Elf: 9/12

Edited by Hestia

I grin at the elf as he charges at me again as i stand my ground knowing that justice will prevail. Murderers, and thieves, and all the rest like them will have their sentence given to them in do time. Justice always prevails in the end. That being a universal law to myself. The good will punish the evil that is just how life works. I look towards the dark elf as he quickly dashes at me with another quick strike plan to hit me, and deal damage.

BD:7  MD: 7

I slash up my sword quickly as he gets within range slashing at his face making him unable to see for that brief moment. During that moment i adjust myself taking the slice across my arm as i grunt softly from the pain, but i grin see him hitting some of the spiked points of the armors, and killing himself on the thorns enhancements that is in my armor.

3+14(thorns)=17 damage

9-27(mitigation)=1 (minimum)

Hestia: 158/160

Dark elf: 0/0

I smile as i see the body of the dark elf shatter into crystals as i pat myself down knowing everything will be just fine for myself since i'll heal in time for my next fight. Something called the minotaur or at least something that looks like one apparently being around which sounds like a fun challenge that i could take part in.

Edited by Hestia

As i kill the Dark elf a little menu pops up and shows that i got all  the materials that i needed from this. I can't help but grin from that. Knowing i got that in the back, and that i took very little damage as usual do the fact of my familiar providing mitigation damage to help me survive. I smile and pets Kuro's head affectionately for being around to help me live as per usual when it comes to these things. I then turn around and starts to make my way back towards the town of Dalilah. Deciding to take my time on the return trip since their is no huge rush when it comes to going back to town. While on the other hand i rushed over here to make sure the Drow couldn't get to far away from town in his escape. Since if i didn't it's possible he could've moved onto another town.

I continue down my way through the Wavering Mist forest with a smile on my face as i look down at my sword and shield. Glad that these two have helped me get ahead in that regard. I smile and unequips them since i won't be needing them on my return trip to Dalilah. Having seen no monsters on the way here making me calm enough to know that i won't have to face any on the way back to town. I think back and wonder if that Drow had any reason for stealing the materials he did from that couple. Was it the fact he needed to survive by getting money and the couple was well off? It's a possibility, but not one i'm willing to place money onto. The fact being that the Drow was most likely corrupt in everyway possible since this is a video game quest. The morality of such things is probably not going to be that high in terms of these things do to that fact.

I look down to the pond that the hill lead down to and shakes my head figuring that getting to town was the most important thing first and foremost above all else. I enter the forest again, and have to navigate through the thick fog of everything. I make my way through what i'm traversing slowly and carefully to make sure i don't bump into a rather unfriendly enemy, or another player who could mistake me as some kind of monster they need to kill for survival. Just the thought of that scenario running shivers down my spine since i don't want to end up a player killer do to just a simple misunderstanding. As my mind gets onto player killers i can only just frown wondering what must go through the minds of such monsters in my eyes. Why did they do what they did? to kill another human being for one thing or the other. Do they kill out of jealousy? Fame? some sense of power? Whatever it is i can't imagine the intentions that they killed people with were anything but pure when it came down to it.

I make my way through the forest of thick fog as i slowly see it lightening up, and in the distance a even more lightened town that has lights, warmth, and even more a blacksmith ready to make armor for a adventurer who went out of their troubles to get the materials. I make my way back towards the town quickly with a grin on my face with my familiar Kuro keeping up by doing some speed that is between a run, and a jog alongside me. As we reach the entrance into the town i start walking at a normal relaxed pace with Kuro quickly matching the pace i set. Eager to get a small rest between quests that i had promised him. As i see the shop in question i grin and enter the shop and calls out. I Got The Materials! As i call that out the surly Blacksmith Griswold comes out and sees me and nods his head. Alright just hand me the materials and i'll make the armor. He takes the materials and heads back down into his forge to craft it into the light metal armor i requested.

Edited by Hestia