[F3-SP] Manners will be taught <<Worn Out Welcome>>

I smile as i go and sits down on a nearby chair awaiting the completion of my request for the armor. Having the armor forged the way it is as a gift to a player that i had met a few days ago who  figured wouldn't mind a little armor protection, and with the sword i have in mind for her. It would be better then nothing which is what she has right now sadly. I smile a bit sadly at that knowing she could use much more then what she has currently since i would wish for her to survive a little big longer then going into the last two quests without some kind of improvement for protection. Ayame is going to enjoy this gift. I'm sure of it more then anything i've ever been sure of. I say in a cheerful tone to myself. Kuro just flaps his wings once agreeing with me on that regard thinking Ayame would enjoy the gift also.

After a few hours I grin a little bit seeing the blacksmith come out holding a dragon bone cuirass that is made of a lighter material then the heavier set that i would prefer. I walk up towards the counter with a smile on my face. here is your armor with the mitigation enhancement as requested. Griswold tells me as i nod my head with a smile.  Thank you so much! i'm sure this is going to be very useful above everything else! i say excitedly as i take the armor as it pops into my inventory as i look up at Griswold. Well sir i guess that is it then. It's been nice talking with you. I say politely with a wave. yeah whatever get out of my shop i have more customers to get to. He orders me as i nod my head and exits his shop. The instance that i do so i get the quest completion reward. I smile seeing that i got rewarded another skill point besides the armor for completing this quest. Another point added, another level will be gained. I say optimistically not caring for the what is to me low amount of points awarded for my want of gaining levels to be more useful.

Summary:

400 COL

2 SP

(Light) Dragon Bone Cuirass (+1 mitigation)

Edited by Hestia