{F1-PP} Gathering Some More Materials (Pinball, Hei) ~ COMPLETE!

"Yeah, alright," he said, sitting down. Hei ordered the drinks, for the two of them and for the other NPCs at the table. Pinball realized the Hei had ordered the drinks without even asking how many materials Pinball had even gathered. Was he so confident that he hadn't gathered as many as him? "Well, let's get to the counting, yeah?" Pinball swiped open his menu, and tallied up the total. "I gathered... Here," he said, sending the menu of items over to Hei. A list of materials, col, and identified items appeared in front of Hei, though the man couldn't interact with the screen himself. Pinball mumbled his thanks as the waiter delivered the drinks. "How many mats did you gather? Also, I'll let you decide how to split the items. Just let me know, and I'll give you whatever it is I need to.

Pinball took a look at his drink, swirling the glass. "What type of drink is this?" He knew he couldn't get drunk in the game, but the drink would probably still taste awful alcoholic... if it was in fact, an "alcoholic" beverage. Pinball couldn't quite tell. 

Pinball's Gathered Stuff: 

Spoiler
  • {21} T1 Materials 
  • {100} Col 
  • {1} Unidentified Tier 1 Rare Rapier 
  • {2} Unidentified Tier 1 Rare Consumables 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hei had ordered the drinks without thinking about it, but as he was sure that Pin had gathered more mats than him, he had no problems with it. Once they sat down, Pin had started to talk about the mats they had gathered and opened his inventory, Hei followed his example and when his eyes fell on the little amount of mats he had gathered, a grim expression wandered over his face. When Pin then sent his list of things he had found over, Hei felt even worse. "You really have been successful with this fishing. I didn't get close to this. Here have a look" he told his friend end sent him his list of things, which were just 11 Mats. The maths was pretty simple, Pin had to send 5 Mats over to him, then both would have 16 mats total.  And the items he had found in the treasure chest, Hei was not interested in those. "Well, let's do 16/16 with the mats and you can have all the items you found."

Once they had traded the mats, so both would have the same, and the drinks had arrived, Hei had a look at his glass and the golden liquid looked as good as ever, when Pin asked him, what type of drink this was, he simply responded by saying "Well, it's liquid sunshine, caught by the giant bees of the second floor. But if you'd like to know which real word drink it resembles, it mead" and he took a deep sip of his drink.

"Wow. All those goodies, for lil 'ol me? Nice." Pinball sent the materials to Hei, leaving them both with an even 16 T1 Materials. "Mead," he said strangely, staring into the bottle. Then, breaking out of the daydream, he exclaimed, "Bottoms up!" He took a hearty gulp, and slammed the glass down. "Wow," he said, gagging, "well... this isn't my cup of tea." Pinball looked at Hei, and then said again, "The taste of victory is so much better." He laughed, and afterwards, would only take small sips from the glass. 

Pinball would spend the rest of the time together with Hei joking, making a fool of himself, and just overall having casual conversations. After the drinking was said and done, and Pinball had had his fill, he stood from the table, and with a chuckle, told Hei, "Well, it's been fun. But, I think it's time for me to head out. I'm gonna go take a walk, then I gotta go worry about finding a place to sleep." Heading for the door, Pinball offered the man a wave. "Take care, man." And with that, Pinball's day of gathering came to a conclusion. 

Hei had had his fun with Pinball, and after he had sent him the mats, both of them had 16 mats to end the day with. So began their evening in the warm and cosy room of the <<Gorgeous Tortoise>> with Pin taking a way to big sip of his mead and then telling him, that it wasn't his first choice for drinks. "Well, next you can choose what to order, but as it was my loss, I at least wanted to get the drink i want to have" he exclaimed and take a big sip of the warm drink.

The rest of their party time, they talked about this and that, and had a few more different drinks, and Hei enjoyed the time they spent together. When Pin stood up and told him, that he would head out now, as it was a while of walk, Hei stood up too and said bye to his friend. "It was really fun being with you, we should do this again some time. Take care and don't get lost" he said with a smile, then he took a last sip of his drink and waved Pinball goodbye. When the youngster was gone, he sighted and made his way to the bartender to pay his bill, after that, he left and made his way back to his shop.