[PP-NK-F2] Who are You? <<Long live the queen>> (Saphira, Hikoru, Thorsten)

Silver sat atop a building in the town of Urbus. He observed the rising sun and marveled in its beauty. He began to think of the strange things he had heard and witnessed in the strange realm he currently resided in. One thing came to mind, a strange man  named ‘Hikoru The Master of Shadows’. He decided that he should contact this man and inquire about the strange rumors. Whilst he was opening his messenger he also noticed another strange aspect. Someone he had yet to meet, a player named Saphira who was in his guild. He elected to contact them both.
Silver building hopped for a bit until he found a tree he could use to swing down. He landed harder then he would have liked. 
Finding a bench to sit upon he sent a message to @Saphira “Greetings my guild mate, I am Silver ‘Thorsten’ Zevulum. The Guiding Aroura of the Guardians of the New Dawn. I wish to speak with you if you find yourself with the time. I am on the second floor in Urbus close to the center of town on a bench. Please come if you can”
Next he sent a message to @Hikoru “Good morning Master of Shadows. I am Silver ‘Thorsten’ Zevulum, I am absolutely inriuged by the rumors of you abilities and would like to make your aquantance as to potentially inquire further as to their origin and their function. If you find the time I am on the second floor near the center of the city of Urbus. You will be able to identify me by my heterochromatic eyes and pinkish hair. I sincerely thank you for your time.”

Saphira was half sleeping as she heared the bell sound of a message. Sleepy she opened her menu and looked at the message. - It is a message from someone of the guild - . Sleepy as she was she had to read the message twice to understand all of it - Second Floor? Urbus? I´ve never been on the second Floor... - Saphira stand up and stretched, after this she put her armour on and walked the stairs down to the shop. After a short look around she walked to the door, turned the sign around to >Closed<, stepped out and locked the door. While walking through the town she also put her cloak and her dagger out of the inventory. She enjoyed the the soft breeze and took a deep breath of the air. Finally she reached the teleporter. She stepped in and chos the second Floor. After a short moment she stand in another town - This must be Urbus - . Searching for some benches near the center of the town she walked around. After some time she found a man, sitting on a bench near the town center. The man had pinkish hair and as he looked around she saw, that he has two different eye colours.
Tentative Saphira came closer to the man - Uhhm...Hi - she said shy - Are you 'Thorsten'? Are you the one who sent me the message? -

Hikoru finished his latest quest when he had received a ping on his inbox. He opened it to get a message from a person he had never heard of. He raised hos eyebrow at the formal greeting and they way the message wrote. It was definitely something new to him, but he knew that he was asked for help, and he shouldn't refuse a person who took time out of their day to ask him. He gave a small sigh and took one last look around but saw nothing, then made his way using his <<Charge>> skill along with stealth to make it to the teleporter. He made his way to the center of town where the teleporter was. He stood with his blue cloak surrounding him.

"Teleport, Floor 2." He spoke simply, then made his way to the area he was asked to meet. From afar, he saw that the player he was waiting for sat down on a bench, next to a cloaked player. He knew it wasn't any cloaked players he knew, so he approached cautiously. He cleared his throat before speaking. "I believe you called for me, hm? Pleasure to make your acquaintance." He said with a nod to both of them. "Hikoru, Master of Shadows, and the DPS Paladin of the Celestial Ascendants." He would give more titles if he had any. 

• 2 weeks later...

The first person Silver was approached by was Saphira. She seemed either shy or skeptical in her approach. Silver smiled at her, the light glistening off of his heterochromatic eyes. “Indeed I am Silver ‘Thorsten’ Zevulum. You must be Saphira, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance! I have the intention of getting to know you as best I can. I am the head of the Advisors in the guild and thus it is in my best interest to get to know each member to the best of my ability. That said, I also implore you to join me on a quest so that we may gain some much needed resources in the process. I have directed an inquiry to a man of legend, said to be cloaked in the vail of shadows. I plan to ask this man for his assistance in the quest both for our protection and to better gain an understanding for his power’s and the strange ability he holds.” 
After he finished, Silver heard another voice. Silver looked to the man and gave a warm smile before standing up and giving a respectful bow. “I am Silver ‘Thorsten’ Zevulum, The Guiding Aroura of the Guardians of the New Dawn. I called you here, as I mentioned, to inquire about your talents and the strange ability that I had heard about through those who spread rumors. If you would oblige, I wish to have you accompany myself and my guild mate, Saphira” Silver motions to the cloaked woman beside him, “In the quest known as ‘Long live the queen’. This way I can pick at your mind about some of the most magnificent things that I am sure you have witnessed and I can assess the strange power set that you do so possess.”
@Saphira

After Silver finished talking to her, she heared a voice behind her. Slowly she turned around and looked at a young black-haired man. Silver stood up and introduced him self, also he introduced Saphira. - H-hi t-there - she said shy and looked at the man. Silver said, that he wanted to do a quest named "Long live the queen" with the two of them. - He is right, since we are together in a guild we should get to know each other. But I am not shour why the other guy is here, he said his name is Hikoru...he is´nt in our guild...why exactly is he here? -
Saphira looked around and than back to Silver - What exactly will we have to do at the quest? Do we have to kill somem mobs or something different? And...Uhhm...if I may ask...please dont understand me wrong - she said with a shy look to Hikoru - Why exactly is he here? - abashed she looked down. After some time she looked shy at the two - Please don´t understand me wrong... - she mumbled.

@Thorsten @Hikoru

Hikoru gave a nod towards the two as the young man introduced himself. He gave a respectful nod as he asked him to take them on the Long Live the Queen quest, a quest he had taken many times before. The young man spoke a bit... weirder, than he had expected. But he didn't ask about it and focused his attention on the young girl, asking information about the quest itself, and asking why he was here. He just shrugged it off as a curious player who didn't really know him. He unsheathed his dagger, Limbo's Fang and gave a small chuckle.

"Long Live the Queen, your base goal is to kill a queen after killing a few of her followers, if I remember correct... Or i'm thinking of Return of the Queen. Either way, its a hack and slash quest in which i've done multiple times, and have no problem with doing it again." He said with a small sigh. "And to ask the second question, your guildmate here seems to be interested in my... Unique, abilities." He said with a small sigh. "And that along with being a level 69 Frontliner might make it enticing to be invited to help lower-levels." He said with another chuckle. "In any case, i'll be happy to come along and help you. Let's get moving before we lost much more light." He said with a nod

Silver smiled at Hikoru and began to walk to the supposed location. “Sir, you hit it on the nose! My informant stated that we would be required to defeat a large insectoid. I called upon you because my informant also stated that you had the unique ability to cloak yourself in the shadows of that which his around you, not to mention your feats on the front lines! I must admit, I am enthralled by your very being!” Silver had always been intrigued by people who could blend in with that which was around him, ever sense he was a kid, Silver was intrigued by assassin’s and thieves alike. Much more so after he had gains the knowledge of his mother’s profession. “And indeed, the help of someone who can deal the damage of a frontliner on a quest is very useful! Not to mention that I have complete trust in you for multiple reasons. Most of which being that I have no reason not to trust you, other being that even if you were to not be trusted, killing any number of low-level players would indubitably cost you more than you would gain based on your position and power.”

@Saphira

- So we will kill some mobs - she thought - I think it will be easier to fight against them as again the mantis from Floor 3... - thoughtful glided her sight over the place - Hikoru said, that he had done the quest multiple times...so he would know how strong the mobs  are, I don´t think they will kill me with one hit, it is more that I am worried about my skills with the dagger. I dont want to be a burden for them. -
- Uhhm...say... - she looked at Hikoru - D-do you know how strong this mobs are? I-it is not like I am afraid of fighting, I just want to know what kind of mob we will fight, and how strong it will be. - she looked first at Hikoru then at Thorsten. - I am not sure why, but I think I can trust Thorsten, at least a little. - - After this, I think I´ll have no more questions for the first time. - she said a little bit quiter.

@Hikoru

• 4 weeks later...

Hikoru listened and nodded, listening and taking mental notes. The young man seemed to be almost carefree, but he knew better. If he was carefree he would have gone with this girl solo, without someone of his strength. This one was smarter than he fared, he seemed almost calculative. The girl on the other hand seemed very shy. He knew she would take a moment to process things possibly, but he had no clue how well of a fighter she would be. He just gave a sigh and shook his head.

"The creatures at your level are a bit menacing, but I can easily finish all of them off with just basic Dagger sword arts. It shouldn't take me long." He said with a sigh. "So for now just let me handle most of the creatures, including the big one. I can almost one-shot the Wasp Queen, if not do it completely. I just ask that you make sure to stand clear. If your in my way there's a chance I could bump into you and the sword art would trigger on yourself." He said with a small chuckle. He opened his HUD and looked at the map, then faced the direction the quest was taken to. "Come, lets be off before it gets too late." He said as he started to walk

Silver nodded. “Wonderful! This should prove to be ‘a walk in the park’, so to speak.” He then opened his HUD and equipped his <<Mark 1 Zevulum Combat Armour>>. The almost ventablack, graphene based, modern combat suit fit to him tightly. He pulled the collar, which a deep purple Z was embroidered upon, to his mouth so that the Z was over his mouth. To any one affiliated with Spec Ops, assassination, mercenary work or bounty hunters would recognize the armour immediately. It was the armour used by the top notch assassin’s from the Zevulum heritage. Those who knew of it would tend to show hints of fear. In fact, it was an exact replica of the combat armour he adorned in the original realm. He followed the Master of Shadows, arms loosely at his side’s. Silver walked with a unique air about him. It gave both the impression of being relaxed and the intimidation of being able to snap someone s neck at any moment. The features exemplified by the graphene covering his mouth. “I will be standing aside during combat, think of me, in this moment, as a contentious objector. If you will” He wore a small smirk though it could not be seen. His eyes shown pleasantly. “Whilst we traverse tell me, Master Hikoru , what would you claim to have been your most memorable combat experienced sense entering this strange realm?

@Saphira

(OOC: See my Signiture for full description of the Mark 1 Zevulum Combat Armour)

• 2 weeks later...

Saphira listened to Hikoru, as he told that he would fight against the most creatures plus the wasp queen. - That means we will have a chance to fight too, at least I hope so. - she thought as Hikoru warned the two to stand not in his way while fighting. Saphira nodded slowly and checked her equipment before she followed Hikoru. She looked at Thostren wo puts on the last part of his equipment and waited a short moment. - Uhhm...H-hioku - said Saphira shy - Would it be okay if I want to fight too? I want to become stronger and even if you are a high level player it seems a little bit unfair, if you are doing the most work… - Saphira looked up to the strange man. After a short moment she looked to Thorsten and said - I am sorry for interrupting you - shamefaced. - Maby I should be quiet now… - she thought and followed the two men silent, waiting to her Hikorus answers for the questions.

@Hikoru

(OOC: sorry that the answer took me so long)

Hikoru listened to the both as the girl asked a question and the boy explained what he would be doing. Near the end of the girls question, he raised his hand up very slowly, but assured towards her. He looked at her, his cowl casting shadows upon his face, which he made to be like that. He concentrated as the shadows left his face, revealing a bit of his black hair and his piercing grey eyes. He gave a look of slight agitation to show his authority of the moment, but he respected for her to fight.

"By looking at what your even wearing and using, I can tell for a fact that these creatures would easily defeat you if you even took a foot in the wrong area." He said with a sigh. "I understand that you may think fighting is the best way to learn, but I myself learned everything I know from watching others and how they fight, and I perfected my style by working solo and fighting mobs at my level. This quest isn't made for players who are just fresh out of the Town of Beginnings. It's made for semi-experienced players. For your safety, and for my own I ask that for now you would stay back. If I find an opening for you to attack something without a problem I will give it to you, But I need you to let me handle these... Okay?" He asked, then gave a nod as the shadows enveloped his face and it was hidden once more. He gave a sigh as he saw the area up ahead already, remembering that the quest wasn't that far from the original town. He gave a sigh and unsheathed his dagger, the green and yellow aura emanating from the blade as it came from nowhere. He looked back at the two of them.

"Now, A mechanic i'm unsure if your aware of is stealth. It's my main way of attacking, and it can finish off most of the creatures I face easily... You will have to give me a moment and keep moving forward, and let the wasps spawn, I promise I have an eye out for you, just don't engage them." He said, eyeing the girl specifically. And with that, Hikoru entered the shadows, enveloping and soon disappearing from sight, and he made his way over to where the wasps would spawn.

ID: 92592 LD: 18+5= 23 Stealth Rating

• 3 weeks later...

Silver listened to the chatter of the two he was with, he listened as Saphira asked for permission to fight alongside the man. Though, The Master of Shadows answered before Silver had the chance. It was for the best, he knew he would come off as blunt if he went through with what words he had decided on in his head. He then listened as the man he had summoned explained his abilities, Silver smiled. Then, before anything else could be known the man disappeared into the shadows. Silver turned to Saphira as they walked. “This, you see, is why I called him here. I heard he was the master of stealth. He is the antithesis of what I plan to be. Myself focusing on seeing. I wish to be able to have no one, not even him, able to sneak up on me. What better way to prepare myself than to know exactly what it is I am up against?” He was sure it would be marvelous to observe this man in action. “In my life, dear Saphira, I have seen many things. Experienced so much more. I have lived the life of one hundred men and women. The world has so much potential out there for you to grip onto. Do not hide yourself away, holding onto the comfort of insecurities. Go out, be confident and command that the world listen to you.”

@Saphira

- Okay - said Saphira a little bit disappointed - He know it better than me, maby ther is really not a real chance for me to fight against this mobs... - As Hikoru begun to talk again she looked at him. He finished his sentence then he made a step backwards and disappeared in the shadows. - It feels like I did somethin wrong - Saphira thought as she looked to the ground, but as Thorsten begun to walk she followed him. After a short moment he turned around and begun to talk to her - So you want to be something like a opposite of him? he can disappear and sneak up on you and you want to see him, and every one else who tries to hide from you? - she asked him - I think you are not the only one with experience, sorry if it sounds rude. I am not sure if the world would listen to me - she said and added with quieter voice - not hiding myself away...this is a really hard part, I can´t even start a conversation without feeling misplaced. -

@Hikoru

Hikoru watched as the two players drew closer to the area, and he saw the wasps spawn on the ground. They were low in health compared to what he was used to, but he knew that they could swarm him quite easily if they wanted. Unsheathing his dagger, he moved quickly, landing and dealing a fatal blow to it quickly. The wasps all locked eyes with him, and all of them swarmed to attack him. Two of them went to strike him, but he was able to evade quickly, backflipping from the two of them as they crashed into on another. Hikoru was about to prepare another sword art when a stinger in the back reminded him of the third wasp. Although his armor held up easily, he was still a bit upset that he didn't dodge it. His Battle Healing ability activated and healed back what little damage he had taken. He just gave a small chuckle and reversed the grip on his dagger, the tip of the blade touching the back of his elbow.

"Lets go then." He said to the wasps.

ID: 94128 BD: 5+3=8 Hit! Hikoru used Counter Strike: 22x2=44 x 1.15 = 51 Damage to Wasp

ID: 94129 BD: 6-1=5 Miss!
ID: 94130 BD: 2-1=1 Miss!
ID: 94131 BD: 7-1=6 Hit! 10-79=1 Damage

Hikoru: 1410/1410 136/138 MIT: 79 <Battle Healing: 28 Health Recovered>

Wasp: -26/25 OVERKILL
Wasp: 25/25

Silver looked at Saphira with slight concern in his eyes. “My apologies, I did not intend to give you the impression of feeling misplaced. I am very aware that there are many people with experience in this world. I intend to learn about all of the experiences. You say you don’t believe the world will listen to you when you talk. Why is that? If you don’t mind me asking. It seems that you may find that if you just talk, ignoring what others will think you may find yourself in the presence of those who will listen. I would love to hear the many different experiences that you have endured, should you ask I would be happy to inform you as to the experiences that I have found myself in as well.” Silver paused. “You see, I am an advisor. I find that I do my best work helping others with decisions and choices. Helping others when they need advice. Should you need help with anything I would be honored to assist you, regardless as to the task.” The two kept walking, Silver could see the first wasp kill in the distance. “It seems our comrade has begun his fight. How amazing it is to see him come out of the shadows. I remember when I was like that, leaking in the shadows, waiting for my prey. But that was a long time ago”

@Saphira

- How should I say it...it is not that long ago, that this feeling was much worse than now. I think I managed to lose it at least a little bit...I-i mean, I have neve spoke that much, before I came to SAO...and now it is kinda different ther are times I really need to speak. - Saphira looked shy at the ground - I think I would be able to speak more often and louder, if I know the people around me...ther are juts a few people I am close to... - the last part was not more as a mumble. - Why I think so? - she said thoughtful - After a few things happened in my life ther was nobody by my side, I was alone and ther was nearly nobody who listened to me. I decided to try to walk my own way. I think it was not such a good choice, I ended up half frostbitten. - Saphira smiled nervous - Why am I talking about something with a nearly complete strange person? -
Saphira looked up as Thorsten begun to talk about Hikoru who had reached the place where the wasps had spawned - I am a little bit jealous... - she mumbled - I hope I will be able to fight too soon. I hope one day I will be able to do something like this with my dagger too. - She said and followed Hikoru with her eyes as he killed the first wasp.

@Hikoru

Edited by Saphira

Hikoru was quick to move, before the second wasp could even react he finished it off. He decided to use his origional fighting style and stray from Shadowed Path. The young man seemed very interested in his Unique Skill, and he knew that could be dangerous. Too much information could lead to his demise, which even if this player was lower-levelled, it was a possibility he knew others that may be after him or other frontliners. In his thoughts he lost his focus, getting stung in the shoulder from one of the wasps. He moved s the second wasp charged at him, where he lifted his dagger and parried the stinger over his shoulder. He let out a little chuckle as the health immediately came back to its full capacity.

"Too easy." He said with another chuckle, then watched the two remaining wasps carefully.

ID: 94153 BD: 4+3=7 Hit! Hikoru used Round Accel: 21x2= 42 Damage to Wasp

ID: 94154 BD: 6-1=5 Miss!
ID: 94155 BD: 8-1=7 Hit! 10-79= 1 Damage!

Hikoru: 1410/1410 135/138 MIT: 79 <Battle Healing: 28 Health Recovered>

Wasp: -26/25 OVERKILL
Wasp: -17/25 OVERKILL

Silver listened to his comrade intently. Taking in what she had to say and finding suitable mentions which he could use to potentially assist her. “If I may offer myself to your assistance. I would be honored to become someone which you feel comfortable talking with. I will let you know me in full should you so ask me to explain myself to you and would be happy for you to see me as an advisor. There are few in this world who are truly willing to listen to others and learn of their abilities, but that is where I pride myself. In fact, I have a journal which I keep everything I learn about others and document all of the stories which I find myself hearing. It is something of my passion to learn everything there is to know about life. So, if you will permit me, I would like to learn about yours, perhaps we will both learn something.” Silver paused, thinking of the comment about The Master of Shadow in front of them. “I am sure that if you asked him to mentor you he would be willing. He seems to be a master of his craft, most masters I have learned of tend to be willing to share their knowledge.” They were on the edge of the battlefield now, Silver found himself intrigued by the fighting style.

@Saphira

Saphira listened to Thorsten - An advisor...I am not sure if I will be able to see someone as an advisor...at least not if I know nearly nothing about that person... - she mumbled. Saphira looked at the man and said - Uhhm...since we are in the same guild ther will be enough time to talk about somethin like this...but I would prefer it, if you would tell me first something about you. Uhhm...I-i don´t like to talk about somethin like this with people I don´t know. Maby you could tell me somethin about you and as exchange I will tell you something about me...also it is not so easy for me to make friends. - she stopped talking and looked again at the ground. After a short time she mumbled - It feels like I already said to much about me. -
Saphira looked at Hikoru and listened again to Thorsten - You are right...maby I should ask him, but also I think it is enough for me to just look at him while he is fighting. I am sure, if I practise enough I will become better, and maybe one day I´ll be able to do something too, killing mobs of a lower floor with only one hit. - she said in thoughts and looked at Hikoru.

@Hikoru