[PP-NK-F2] Who are You? <<Long live the queen>> (Saphira, Hikoru, Thorsten)

Hikoru was about to attack when one of the Wasps looked over his shoulder. He looked and saw that it was eyeing the players he had travelled with. As if reading the movements of the bee, Hikoru went and stopped in front of the two players, dust collecting around his feet as he used his dagger to deflect the wasp's stinger from attacking either player. Sadly, this knocked him back and he lost his balance, making him unable to activate a sword art. He grit his teeth and regained his footing as the second wasp aimed for the girl. He held his forearm out as the wasp's stinger was about to collide, the stinger piercing through his arm. He grit his teeth as even though it may mentally hurt, his body was truly in no physical pain. He brought his arm down and kicked off the wasp with his foot, sending it spiraling into the air. He looked back.

"For your safety, I ask you guys back out of sight for now. and miss-" He looked at the girl "- I will probably give you the chance to finish off the queen, if that's alright with you." He said as he looked back at the wasps to read their movements.

ID: 94229 BD: 1 Miss! (-2 Energy)

ID: 94230 BD: 1 Miss!
ID: 94321 BD: 7-1=6 Hit! 10-79 = 1 Damage

Hikoru: 1410/1410 134/138 MIT: 79 <Battle Healing: 28 Health Recovered>

Wasp: -26/25 OVERKILL
Wasp: -17/25 OVERKILL
Wasp: 25/25

Silver thought for a moment. “I will give you my life story should you so ask. I have no reason to keep myself from you. So, please, what would you like me to tell you about? I tend to give those who wish to know everything there is to know about me three different places to start. Firstly, you may start from when I was ten years of age, from when I met the person whom I pledged my life to or from when I entered this strange realm.” He was not afraid of anything, he remembered his partner yelling at him for being to open with him whilst he was in the original realm. Silver was still quite angered about his grandfather even giving him a partner.
Silver turned to the Master of Shadows. “I am not really one for fighting, I will stay right here on the edge.” He then turned to Saphira. “I have faith that you will one day be able to do what he does. It only makes sense that others would be able to find themselves at his level. Perhaps, on day, you will be able to best him, though that would prove itself to take a fair amount of time I presume.”

@Saphira

• 2 weeks later...

- It sounds nice - she said to Hikoru as he told her that she would probably have the chance to kill the queen - And I will stay out of the fight until you allow me to fight against the mobs. - Saphira looked at Hikoru and stopped besides Thorsten. After some time she looked again at Thorsten and said - I am a little bit jealous, how can you talk so easy about yourself? Also I´ve never met such a open person like you... - She looked to the horizon - Something I want to ask him, I think ther are many things, and for sure ther are things I won´t understand, and maby I need to see some things...I wonder how he acts while a fight, is he always like this? Something like a bystander? -
She looked again at him, the man with pinkish hair and the heterochromatic eyes, he was bigger than her much bigger, but he looked kind and calm. - Which kind of person are you in the inside? Are you the same person in your inside like now? - maybe it was a strange quest but Saphira wanted to know which kind of person Thorsten was - Also maybe we could do a quest or gather some materials together to get to know each other better and maybe I will be able to talk a little bit about me. -
Saphira looked again at Hikoru, thinking what he would do next.

@Hikoru

Hikoru grit his teeth as he waited for the two bees to attack. As he waited, he thought he could hear the sound of more wings flapping. Curious and thinking, he realized that he only needed to kill two wasps to summon the Queen, but the quests probably bumped up the difficulty due to his level. He knew he only had a few moments to defeat these drones before he would need to re-enter stealth. It would be difficult, but he would just use Vanish if push came to shove, which would make it easy. As he thought, he felt a stinger attack him from behind, and he grit his teeth as he fell to one knee, the sting dizzying him enough that he had to stop moving. He let out a sigh and knew he missed the option for an attack, but that was th price he had to pay. He grit his teeth and stood, preparing for the next attack.

ID: 95094 BD: 1 Miss! (-2 Energy)

ID: 95095: BD: 1 Miss!
ID: 95096 BD: 8-1=7 Hit! 10-79 = 1 Damage

Hikoru: 1410/1410 133/138 MIT: 79 <Battle Healing: 28 Health Recovered>

Wasp: -26/25 OVERKILL
Wasp: -17/25 OVERKILL