Level: 11

HP: 220    Energy: 22

+2 damage

2 base damage

27 mitigation

+14 thorns

+2 paralyze

+1 Taunt

+1 recovery  (+1 energy on a CD roll of 6+)

Equipped items:

Revial: (damagex2, Paralyzex1) ( one handed curved sword)

Ruby Armor: (thorns x2, Recoveryx1) (heavy armor)

Twilight Shadow: (paralyzex2, tauntx1)

Kuro: (27 mitigation) (tier 1 protection familiar)

Skills:

Rank 2 curved Sword. (+2 damage)

Rank 1 combat aid.

I get up for another day of questing. Figuring that heading towards the fourth floor today would be the best use of my time. Having heard of some quests up on that frozen land of snow that could be useful for me. I equip my armor, sword, and shield as i get Kuro awake and ready to head back to his home floor. Come on Kuro it is time to head towards Floor four. I have a feeling you are going to be excited. I tell him with a smile as i leave the shop once again to head into town to get some quests done. Knowing there are quests on the lower floors that i haven't completed yet. However, one seems like a monumental task of trying to punch a boulder successfully fifty times, and the other is having to deal with low light vision. I figured just being overpowered for the two is a better thing for me to be at to make it easy for me to deal with them. Hoping by that point no matter what damage is done to me i can tank it, and that i will have the patience to punch a boulder to destruction by then also.

As i think these thoughts i'm walking through the forests and into the city as i quickly step onto the teleport gate of the city, and says my destination. Teleport! Floor four Snowfrost!  As soon as i finish my sentence i am teleported to the fourth floor's main settlement.

Edited by Hestia

I grin as i land in the area of Snowfrost with my familiar as i look towards the snow covered buildings of snow frost, and the snow that is along the ground. I grin instantly feeling some child like glee at seeing all of this snow feeling a urge to build a snowman to bring some light to what has been the ups and down of this world of Aincrad. Who knows maybe seeing a snowman could make someones day to show that not everything is doom and gloom around here. I take my first stops off of the teleporter gate and starts walking towards the direction where the information of this ice elemental by the name of Avalanche was located at. Each footstep i walk causing the snow to crunch audibly do to the weight of my metal boots. I look around seeing NPCs all bundled up to be fine with this cold weather. I smile as i think back to my first trap onto the first floor and how unprepared i was for this terrain.

I continue down along the path of Snowfrost as i look towards my familiar who is instantly playing in snow piles while following me. Being excited to be back onto his home floor and things he is use to being in, the snow. I grin finding my familiar's excitement very cute as i also do my best to hold back a small giggle that is threatening to escape my mouth. The site of my familiar who usually likes to act all proud and stubborn allowing himself to have fun and be free being a funny, but cute sight to me.

I continue to walk along the town as i am glad to have my armor on me now instead of that starter armor that did not provide as much protection as the armor i am wearing does. Protection from attacks, and more importantly for this floor protection from the very elements themselves. The armor, and cloth parts of the armor allowing the heat to stay within the armor and to not allow the heat to escape and leaving me freezing where i stand. I smile and thanks Macradon silently for creating such armor which allows me to not freeze totally solid do to everything. I grin seeing little shops trying to sell various foods, or items. I grin even more excitedly when i see the ice cream shop i went to with itzal. I have to ignore the temptations and just continue on forwards. Kuro is diving in and out of the snow getting use to being back on his home terrain as he enjoys the feel of the cold against his fur, and wings. Not finding anything that is slowing him down. The familiar being just as fast as he was when he was taken from here to help his owner.

As i continue my walk i think back onto the requirements of finding this Avalanche monster. Supposedly it being found within a tundra biome. The thought of that making me think i might have to travel for awhile to find anything worth while since i have no idea where the Tundra is in relation to Snowforst only having a general direction with that direction being northward. Which i find to make sense since the farther north you go the colder it should get, or that is how it works for the real world. Not knowing if the world of Aincrad follows the same polar principles of the real world or having its own poles somewhere else. Hey Kuro. You lived on this floor your entire life can you lead me to this Tundra?  I ask Kuro who just nods his head ready to be of help to me as he quickly takes off towards the north just like i expected as i follow him at a decent pace. Finding myself quickly out of the town of Snowfrost not before long.

I continue following my familiar as i go within the cold weather of the fourth floor. The weather being miserable no matter what way you try to look at it. If it is snowing it would hinder your movements, and make it harder to see depending on how much snow is falling. If it was hailing that would obviously hurt a lot considering that it is hail the solid ice pelting the skin not being a fun experience. Then their is if it was sunny which it is currently. The bright light of the sun reflecting off of the snow creating this blinding like affect which i have to squint my eyes to not be just blindly following my familiar. I do not have my sword or shield equipped at all as i make my way across the fourth floor.

I hope Itzal doesn't mind me doing this. I say softly to myself feeling a bit guilty for sneaking out three days in a row to complete these quests. I mean it is for the better...right? I mean if i do this i can get stronger and fight along the players on the frontline, and get better gear for myself. That is the important thing...it has to be. I can't let doubt stop me now when i am getting to close. I say to myself to try and convince myself otherwise. he will probably understand. I mean he said so himself he use to be like me non stop training to get stronger. I know he wants me to relax more but i can't allow that when their are things to be done, and monsters, and quests to complete. I tell myself as i continue on my way through the fourth floor.

I continue walking the fourth floor looking around as i smile a bit as i look around as i can only think how much more peaceful things would be if this wasn't such a life or death game, and i can't help but think still what was the purpose of the the man Kayaba to trap us within here? I shake my head and moves beyond that knowing  i could think myself to death, but not get any closer to the truth, and definitive answer that i would want to know the reasoning behind what is total madness. I gaze along the floor as i check that i have everything i could need to survive. I just smile and stops doing so knowing i have everything i could need on me since i haven't used any of the potions or things i have received. I chuckle a bit at that thought knowing it is my problem of thinking these things could be used later, but then i never run into a time when they will be used do that same idea of it could be used later.

The snow underneath my feet becomes higher as  with every step i can hear what sounds like crunched ice as i can only think that i am getting close, or that i am within the area known as the Tundra. I take out my sword and shield ready for combat with some ice elementals to bring forth the field boss Avalanche. I prep myself for any of these elementals popping up so i can put them down for good. I continue to observe the area as i slowly make my way forward. Okay Ember keep your cool, and know that nothing can stop you. You will beat this boss. It will be nothing. You have lots of health and can get out of here alive with ease. You just have to believe in yourself. I say to myself as a small pep talk to get myself ready for fight. I then feel the wind get exceptionally chilly as i start looking for any signs of those ice elementals.

A cold wind sweeps through the tundra with what feels like small particles of ice going along with it. I then see a mass of wind swirl and form four of these ice elementals in front of me. Each of them slowly look towards me and runs towards me. I quickly prep my sword skill ready to harm these elementals to kill them as fast as possible. I steady my blade as i move my hand forward watching the four elementals come at me to try and strike me down. I look towards my familiar Kuro who flies towards me left and then goes skyward to be near me to provide the mitigation i need to survive.

I grin as i swing my sword around cutting into the first three of the elementals slicing clean along their chests, as the three in question hit me back in return for the slash. The first two punch me in the chest with their ice covered fists hitting the spikes along my armor causing the thorns to go off. However, the third punches my shoulder an area that doesn't have any such spikes and also causing my swing to go out of its continued pattern. The fourth elemental seeing its brother get hit try to swing at my arm but do to the other three hits it missed me, and from my sword being off its angle my attack missed also by a lot.

DAMAGE

Spoiler

#89690 Farrant Full Moon (AOE) on #1     BD: 6  CD: 8 (+1 energy do to recovery)  MD: 7        4x3=12      Thorns=14        Ice elemental damage: 12-27=1(minimum)

Farrant Full Moon (AOE) on #2     BD: 6   MD: 7        4x3=12      thorns=14      Ice elemental damage= 12-27= 1 (minimum)

Farrant Full Moon (AOE) on #3     BD: 10   MD: 10    (4+2)x3=18      Ice elemental damage:(12+2)-27=1 (minimum)

Farrant Full Moon (AOE) on #4     BD: 1    MD: 5

[H:2] Ice elemental #1: 14/40 (does 12 damage if it lands)

[H:2] Ice Elemental #2: 14/40

[H:2] Ice Elemental #3: 22/40

Ice Elemental #4: 40/40

Hestia:  217/220  Energy: 17/22

Edited by Hestia

I look towards the elementals and grins seeing two three of them already close to dying with only one remaining relatively untouched by all of this. I quickly extend my arm once more with a grin seeing that this might be over before i even know it considering the state of all this. I just grin happily as i see the four elementals charge at me at once. Glad they haven't learned their lesson yet in regards to fighting against me while having multiple enemies for me to hit.

I swing my sword once again around as i see that the first ice elemental completely dodges it and hits me in my non sword wielding shoulder. I grin as the ice elemental that got paralyzed had what would be its head chopped off as it shatters into million of tiny little crystals. The last two elementals seeing this back off. With the third almost being hit, and the last far gone by the time my sword got near it. Huh that didn't go as planned. I say as i look at the three elementals as i hold my blade ready to strike.

Damage

Spoiler

#89695 Farrant Full Moon (AOE) on #1     BD: 2  CD: 2 (no energy gain)  MD: 10     Ice elemental damage: (12+2)-27=1(minimum)

Farrant Full Moon (AOE) on #2     BD: 9   MD: 6 (but is paralyzed)   (4+1)x3=15

Farrant Full Moon (AOE) on #3     BD: 5   MD: 2 

Farrant Full Moon (AOE) on #4     BD: 1    MD: 5

[H:2] Ice elemental #1: 14/40 (does 12 damage if it lands)

Ice Elemental #2: 0/40

Ice Elemental #4: 40/40

Hestia:  216/220  Energy: 11/22

Edited by Hestia

Okay just three more that is all it takes. Okay i should focus on the fourth one that is all that matters. If i can hit that one i can kill the rest if they just hit me. I say calmly to my self as i quickly look to the undamaged ice elemental and immediately charges at it as the three quickly circle me and then charges from all angles. I grin and quickly moves over to the undamaged one to get some hits along it to begin killing these elementals do to the thorns that i have on my armor.

Damage

Spoiler

#89699 Bear Knock Vs Ice elemental #4:   BD: 10  MD: 5  CD:8 (+1 energy)      Bear knock: (4+2)x4=24

Ice elemental #3 attacking me:  MD: 10      Ice elemental damage: 12+2-27= 1 (minimum)

Ice elemental #1 attack me: MD: 2   

Ice elemental #1: 14/40 (does 12 damage if it lands)

Ice Elemental #4: 26/40

Hestia:  214/220  Energy: 8/22

Edited by Hestia

I quickly look to the three remaining ice elementals and quickly extends my arm ready to weaken or in some cases kill these last remaining ice elementals. I look to them as i quickly move in and spins around ready to slice all these things up into pieces to end this as fast as possible. Wanting to get to the field boss Avalanche as fast as i can. I spin around and slice into the third and fourth one as the third one repays a attack in kind hitting me back a little bit, but not before i hit the last of these last three with a attack with it missing me entirely. I slide along the icy, and snow covered ground as i look to them grinning knowing they are all on their last legs of survival. I hold my blade ready to finish this off. I look around and decides to go for the first one since going in order makes sense to me.

Damage

Spoiler

#89713 Farrant Full Moon(AOE) on Ice elemental #1    BD: 3   CD: 12 (+1 energy do to recovery)  MD: 4

Farrant Full Moon on Ice elemental #3 (AOE)      BD: 6    MD10        4x3=12       Ice elemental damage=12+2-27=1 (minimum)

Farrant Full Moon on Ice elemental #4(AOE)    BD: 6     MD: 5       4x3=12

[H:2]Ice elemental #1: 14/40 (does 12 damage if it lands)

[H:4] Ice Elemental #3: 10/40

[H:4] Ice Elemental #4: 14/40

Hestia:  213/220  Energy: 3/22

After gathering my bearing and checking where everything is in relation to me i make quick mental notes. My familiar is hiding within some snow towards my right by five feet. The familiar are in front of me by three feet, and the nearest form of cover is not within any reasonable area of hiding under or using as a way to block an attack or two. Noting these things i quickly move in towards the first ice elemental not seeing anything that could be of use in my fight against this opposition. I slice into the first one as he punches me in return as i grin seeing it shatter within that moment. Feeling a rush of success that is quickly shut down. I then dodge a strike to my head from one of the elementals then jumping back as one tries to hit my legs. I land and slides along the ground as i grin holding my blade ready to attack again.

Damage

Spoiler

#89716    BD: 6   CD: 12 (+1 energy do to recovery)   MD: 7     Damage=4    Ice elemental damage:12-27=1  Thorns=14

#89717 ice elemental #3 attacking:   BD:5    MD: 4

ice elemental #4   BD: 4   MD: 5

[H:4]Ice elemental #1: 0/40 (does 12 damage if it lands)

Hestia:  212/220  Energy: 3/22

I look at the last two remaining ice elementals and focus my attention on them. Quickly moving towards the one that looks the most injured figuring that if it misses a lot i can just kill it by chopping it into pieces. I run across the snow and then quickly moves towards the elemental in question. I quickly move in but as i move into strike the ice elemental was attacking so my sword just harmlessly bounced off the ice as i quickly duck and back away from the two elementals by moving away from them so i am on their left. I glare at these two as i start to wonder if it will always be my fate to fight off basic mobs by missing them and having this very slow fight. This one being much worse then the wasps since it is freezing out here.

Spoiler

#89719   attacking ice elemental #3  BD: 2   MD: 1

#89720   Ice attacking me:   MD: 4 

Hestia:  212/220  Energy: 3/22

I quickly charge towards the same ice elemental as last time intent on killing off this one first as i move in wanting to end this as quickly as possible to finish off the actual reason i came here. To kill off that field boss Avalanche. I look between the two elementals and quickly thinks of how to strike them as i hope my plan is able to work effectively. I move in towards the one i am planning to attack with my sword but quickly just gets punched into the chest. That was not part of the plan, but just as welcomed. I say with a grin as i slide back away from that elemental as it shatters into millions of pieces. I grin seeing the other one comes to me as i stand where i am as it punches my chest just like the last one as i quickly put my foot behind me to stop myself from sliding or stumbling back as i grin seeing the last of them shatter as i feel the ground start to rumble a bit.

#89721   BD: 2 CD: 12 (+1 energy do to recovery)  MD: 7    Ice elemental damage: 12-27=1(minimum)  Thorns=14

#89722  ice elemental attacking me MD:6     Ice elemental damage: 12-27=1(minimum)  Thorns=14

[H:4] Ice Elemental #3: 0/40

[H:4] Ice Elemental #4: 0/40

Hestia:  210/220  Energy: 4/22

Edited by Hestia

As the ground rumbles i turn to the source and see the ice that is beneath the ground forming into a ice elemental that is bigger then the others i just fought as i grin. Loving that each field boss is pretty huge which makes the fight just feel that much epic. As the field boss known as Avalanche forms i smile as it displays its health as i get ready to attack. My familiar Kuro having flown farther away at the formation of this mighty beast of Avalanche. I grin as i quickly move in and preps my beginning hit of a sword skill as Avalacnhe moves a hand down to try and hit me.

I quickly see its fist get closer and closer as i quickly try to use my sword to push back but having no luck as i get punched back away from Avalanche, and having wasted my sword skill. I look at the Field boss and grins wondering how good this battle will be. I grin a bit as adrenaline is shooting through my veins as i stare up at avalanche ready to kill this epic looking boss with my attacks. Not even noticing that i didn't react to the pain i should have felt like i do other times.

#89723    BD: 2    MD:8  CD: 11 (+1 energy do to recovery)     Avalanche: 40-27=13   Thorns: 14

Avalanche: 86/100

Hestia: 197/220  Energy: 1/22

I quickly move towards the boss knowing i have to just use regular attacks and hope that my thorns can work enough to kill it as i know that my thorns are the one thing that is allowing me to do these quests since it does the damage for me. I see Avalanche in front of me as i swing my sword as it goes to attack. I see the fist come my way as i try to dodge out of the way but instead get punched hard as i get sent skidding along the battle field as i quickly slam my sword into the ground to slow me down as i pant softly. That thing has a good right hook.  I say as i look up towards Avalanche breathing a bit heavy after that strike.

#89724   BD: 1  MD: 10      Avalanche: 40+2-27=15

Hestia: 182/220  Energy: 1/22

I steady my breathing as i look up towards avalanche knowing i have to approach this differently if i want to land a hit on this large enemy. I just move forward and goes around him in a arc around him as i quickly move in towards the giant sized elemental while doing so till i'm within striking range and quickly moves in to land a hit hoping for the best as i do so. I scowl as the giant sized foe gets out of the way of my attack just barely as i can almost see my sword just scratch this thing as it swings a hand back without even checking where i am as i quickly duck and put my body towards the ground to avoid the hit. After it swings over me i get back up knowing i have to press this attack if i want to land a hit.

#89725    BD: 5   MD: 2    

I kick off the ground towards the field boss Avalanche intending to landing my first actual hit against this field boss instead of having to rely on my thorns to deal all the damage to this thing. I grin victoriously as my sword lands a singular hit against this giant thing. Knowing it won't do much in terms of its health but it is still a nice personal victory against this giant monster of a mob. I grin and decides the only chance to continue on this is with continued attacks the giant being. Since my previous strikes failed when i wasn't pressing the attack maybe that is the key with this field boss just don't stop attacking and it will fall. if you give him space he can then dodge your attacks.

#89726    BD: 6  MD: 25    basic attack=4 damage

Avalanche: 82/100

I smile as i then continue my attack going for a another slice along its body as my body is close to this giant beings form. I can only hope that my plan works against this thing and just think that i either slice it slowly to death, or it starts landing non critical hits against me so i can kill it off faster with thorns. i again just can't help but glare and get frustrated as this thing continue to dodge my attacks over and over again as it can't land a single hit. I think as i dodge a fist that is aimed at my head and rolls towards its right side wanting to change my position to not allow it time to figure out where i am. Wanting to end this thing as quickly and swiftly as i can. My patience for things such as this thins quick enough which is why i enjoy having a partner or something to make the process quicker, or for them to calm me down when i get to hot headed. Which is why i guess Itzal works as a good friend, and counterpart to me. Him being the more level-headed one do to experience with myself being a hot headed at points beginner who doesn't learn from the mistakes of the more experienced.

#89727   BD: 4 CD: 6 (+1 do to recovery)  MD: 2

Hestia: 182/220  Energy: 2/22

I jump back and then just as quickly kick off the ground to build momentum and force as i hope those to factors will aid in landing a hit, or this thing hitting me. Not caring which just wanting some kind of damage against this thing being my main priority in all of this. I grunt as i get smacked into the ground by the fist leaving a small crater as i grunt in pain as i quickly get back up and glares at this thing. Oh Come on! i just want one non critical hit you monster! i scream at Avalanche venting my frustrations against Kayaba's system against this. Knowing it did a crit from the impact i felt, and from the fact it doesn't look that much injured then when it punched me. I can't calm down just being angry and going to attack over and over till i get some favorable result. The result that i'm searching for being millions shards of glass.

#89728   BD: 2  CD: 12 (+1 recovery)   MD: 10      Avalanche: 40+2-27=15

Hestia: 167/220  Energy: 3/22