[PP-F1] Meeting at the Monument (Holy Dragon Alliance)

(1 Yui's Grace used for this thread. 3/5 remain)

sword-art-online-ep-1-3.jpg

As the seasons of the real world changed, Aincrad did its best to match the change in the weather. With Summer's end, the days were not as warm, and the nights were cool. Trees slowly began to change color, as some shops had decorations for the upcoming holidays in their windows. All of these 'real world' aspects were always found in more of an abundance on the First Floor in the Town of Beginnings. Jomei was never sure if this was because of all of the players who decided to try and live the most normal lives they could inside of the city's walls, or if it was merely because of the size of the city and the fact that it was always bustling. However, taking in the sights of the multicolored leaves or looking at the jack-o-lanterns on front steps was not Jomei's reasoning for walking upon the First Floor.

As he would frequent about once a month or so, Jomei found himself entering the large cathedral in the center of the town, its entrance being accessible from its main square, where they all learned of the terrible news years ago upon the game's release. So much had happened since then, so many friends made.. so many friends lost. Jomei knew he had changed because of all of this, but was it for the better or worse? As Jomei walked through the doors that always seemed to be opened, the atmosphere had gone stale, as if walking into a funeral home. The sounds of the square behind him could still be heard, players warping in, and conversations. However, most of them were drowned out into soft echoes that bounced off the walls of the mostly empty cathedral. There were players scattered about, all holding soft conversations, some consoling crying players that stood closer to the large stone slab at the other end. 

The Monument of Life was created by the Cardinal system to keep track of all the players that have lost their life to the dangers Sword Art Online delivered to them. Alone, Jomei stepped up to the slab and looked through the names as he normally would. The names of all 10,000 players were etched into the stone in alphabetical order.. those who sadly lost their life had a line through his name . His heart sank as he went through the many names on the board, even more so when he would hit a name that he knew. There were more names he recognized on the list than made him comfortable, stretching a bit over fifteen names already. Jomei's head dropped as he placed his palm on the face of the monument, letting out a heavy sigh. "And we aren't even close to finishing..." he said to himself under his breath. The man looked back up and found the name Beatbox, running his fingers gently along the name. "If.. only I knew that was you any sooner.. I would have saved Estelle all of this trouble.." Jomei's fist clenched, covering the man's name. "Beatbox, I promise I'll keep your sister safe. I'll protect her with my life. You don't have to worry." He stepped away from the monument, looking at the structure as a whole for a bit longer.

@Telrenya @Ruby @Spencer

Telrenya stared at the message she had struggled to write that displayed in front of her, her hand hovering over the 'Send' button for what felt like an eternity now. A distraught look rested upon her features as she sat at a simple workbench in her dimly-lit shop. The Artisan building had grown dusty as of late, while its owner hadn't the desire or inspiration to create new equipment. Her mind and body had been busy elsewhere, providing her with distraction after distraction. It was times alone like this that she wondered how much better she had gotten at wearing a convincing smile over the past week. 'Probably not by much.' She answered her own question with a small, sad smile. Telrenya drew in a sharp breath, moving her hand forward and sending off the message to her friends and guildmates.

Send To: Jomei, Ruby, Spencer

Hi guys.
I know that everyone has been struggling this week, so I hope you're all okay. There's something that I've been wanting to do, and I felt like it was only right to invite you as well.

I'm going to the Monument of Life today. I want to say goodbye to my brother properly, and be able to move on.

You don't have to come, so don't worry. I hope that we will continue to be friends and a guild despite all of this. I love you all, stay safe. ^_^

~Telrenya

She stared at the notification that told her the message had been sent for a long minute before dismissing her menus with a sigh. She pushed herself to her feet, pulling open her inventory to triple-check that she still had the items she had picked up earlier in the day, and then dismissed the interface completely. Taking a deep breath and exhaling steadily, the woman did her best to steel herself before heading out from her shop to head towards the Black Iron Palace on Floor One.

Spencer was busy walking around the first floor already. He was walking through the fields, giving himself a small day off to relax and chill a bit, he was stressing about everything with the guild, and repairing his broken spirit with the confrontation of that man a week ago. He sighed a bit but got startled when he got a notification from Telrenya, a group message to the entire guild asking them to come by the monument of life to pay respects to her brother. He smiled sadly and closed the message, plucking a flower from the ground. "Of course I'll come.." He mumbled to himself and started to make his way across the meadow and towards the city of beginnings, a town he was stuck at for months until he made himself get up and go. He sighed a bit, not sure how everything was going to go with the guild members, he had missed a meeting a couple days ago, that's when Telrenya came by and tried to pick his spirits up, which it really did, seemed like someone genuinely cared about what he was feeling, but he was getting over all of those problems he had.

He made his way into town and switched into his normal clothing. He adjusted his scarf and put his umbrella in his inventory, not needing it for being in the main city and all. He had never visited the monument of life, so he was having a tiny bit of a struggle to find it, but when he found it his heart slowed. It was a tall monument with every character's names on it, but with an X over the names that are dead. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head, seeing Jomei by it. He hadn't seen Jomei since... it happened. So, he had no idea what to say to him. "H- hey Jomei..." He trailed off and looked at the ground, twirling the flower he picked for the monument in his hands.

Ruby didn't really think much of today, it has been roughly a week since she has seen any one of them after running away from them that day. Since then, Ruby hasn't really done much other than meeting a cute new friend and doing quite a handful of fishing. Eventually as Ruby had woken up from her slumber she had received a message from Telrenya. Ruby had opened the message and read that she was heading to the monument of life to finally say goodbye to her lost brother, she had said she didn't need to come but she had remembered what Jevi had said, if Jevi went to the monument and found out that her guild members where there without her she would be in a world of trouble. Ruby had stretched and had sent Jevi a message before putting on her Mechanical Princess dress and heading out to the monument:

To: @Jevi
Hey, my guild members are going to be at the Monument of Life today. More than likely our leader will be there for you to talk to him about Opal and even joining. See you soon?
xoxo,
Ruby

@Jevi @Jomei

The brunette placed the iron hammer she used for smithing down on the workbench next to her. Bringing her free hand up, she wiped the beads of sweat on her forehead away. The woman was wearing a thin, sleeveless black shirt, and had her hair out of the way in a high ponytail to accompany for the heat of her forge in the middle of Armadillo on Floor Five. She took a moment to relax, trying not to overheat from all the work she had been doing. Her golden eyes opened once again when she heard a soft chimes that accompanied a message entering her inbox. The girl looked at the icon in front of her before tapping it with her finger. The message had been sent to her by Ruby, the girl who saved her from drowning near her shop on the Eighth Floor. She invited Jevi to the Monument of Life with the rest of their guild, that way she would be able to get closure about Opal's death, as well as speak to her leader about the woman. Sending out a quick reply to Ruby, accepting her invitation, Jevi equipped her casual blue, sleeveless top with long navy gloves. Reaching up behind her head, she let the tall ponytail fall, her brunette hair spreading out on her shoulders and upper back. She then hurried her way to the center of Armadillo, she was happy she was going to see Ruby again.. but hearing more about what happened to Opal was taking over her mind a bit more. 

Jomei stood in silence by himself for a couple of moments, before he heard the blip of receiving a message. Swiping his hand upwards, the man opened the message to see it was from Telrenya. The man smiled warmly as he looked over the message, it was an invitation to the very same monument he had been standing in front of. She wished to have some sort of an impromptu funeral for Beatbox. Jomei looked up at the monument for a moment before his gaze fell back on the message.

To: Telrenya
I've actually been here a bit, so I will see you when you get here.

Jomei

The man sent off the message, returning his gaze to the stone in front of him. His name first looked at Ssendom's, shaking his head with a smirk. "If only you knew the legacy you somehow left behind.. Even in death, you still are scaring the [censored] out of me." Next, his eyes found Zelrius' name, to which he sighed, "and Zel, if you were still here.. This Death Adder guy wouldn't be causing us such a problem. Heh.. if you found out he wanted Dual Blades, you probably would have laughed and cut him down."  His olive gaze then shot to Opal, as if he knew exactly where it was on the monument, "I still blame you for all of this.. You and your power trip.. " he let out a heavy sigh, "but I still miss you.." There were many people he would always pay respects to, but his eyes finally fell back on Lowenthal's. He merely stared at the name for a moment, nor sure what to say to the man.. hoping that somewhere, he was listening.

That was when he heard the voice of a familiar young man behind him, Jomei looked over his shoulder to see the sandy hair of Spencer walking towards him. Jomei shone him a small smile, "Spencer, hey. Its good to see you again." Once the boy had walked up and stood next to Jomei, he let out a sigh. "Look, Spencer.. I wanted to apologize.. Not only for getting you involved with this player killer business... But..." he looked towards the ground, not able to look Spencer in the eye, "I.. just feel like I forced this guild upon you without asking your opinion first.. And though I got to know Ruby and Telrenya before hand.. I never got to know you. And I don't want you to take that personally." he mustered up the courage to turn to him, "but.. you are a great friend. And despite if you're level is lower than us or not.. you've shown more bravery and kindness than a lot of people I know. And that, in itself, makes me happy that you joined the guild, and that I can call you my friend."

Telrenya wore her standard white-and-gold equipment as the teleport gate dropped her off in the Town of Beginnings. Two glasses housing an unlit candle sat in each of her palms as she crossed the busy plaza, and within minutes her footsteps began to echo down the dark obsidian hall that marked the entrance of the Black Iron Palace. With a heavy heart, she spotted the dark slab that stretched across the middle of the room. Her eyes quickly drifted to the bright orange hair of the Irishman that stood beside it, and in turn the sandy-blonde beside him. A small smile pulled at the corners of her mouth as she quietly approached them, giving a small nod once she stood beside their tall frames as if to thank them for being there. Her eyes turned to Jomei's for a moment before flickering down to the candles she held in her hands. She turned her gaze back up to him with a soft smile, "I brought one...for Lowenthal." She explained through a brief moment of sullen hesitation. Out of all the fallen friends and comrades she had heard from his stories, Lowenthal seemed to be quite an important person to the man.

kfvx26Z.png

Telrenya took a step forward towards the monument, looking up to the intimidating stone surface staring back at her. Her chocolate-brown eyes scanned over the surface, passing over the hundreds, thousands of usernames etched into it until they stopped.

Beatbox

Her eyes locked with the name for a long while, and eventually she knelt down to place one of the candles on the shallow stone steps underneath the column in which his name resided before straightening back up and carefully reaching her free hand out to the etched name. Her fingertips traced over it before her gaze drifted to the smaller print beside it.

Player Killed by Death_Adder

Her eyes widened slightly as the memory of the man's face resurfaced, the reading of his username nearly sending a shiver down her spine. After a few lingering moments, she tore her gaze away and turned her attention farther down the list of names. She came to another stop in front of the one she had been looking for, gazing at the inscription just the same.

Lowenthal Full-Health duel loss against Ariel

She studied the smaller text entered beside the man's name for a while. She had never asked about the circumstances around the death of the man Jomei admired, and so to learn that he was killed as a result of a duel surprised her. Telrenya knelt down to place the second candle beneath the column containing Lowenthal's name, and took a couple of steps back from the stone steps. Her fingers laced themselves loosely together, her hands resting against the fabric of her black skirt.

Spencer heard the words that Jomei said, and he felt his heart warm. It was really sweet that Jomei was saying all those things, it felt nice to know that he really did care about his feelings and genuinely was trying to make up for what he did, even though it was mostly Spencer's insecurities and feelings that got him into this place. He blushed a tad bit and walked towards Jomei, smiling. "Thank you Jomei, I'm not upset with you. If I have an issue I should say something, not just bottle it up and explode at a random moment that seemed comfortable to me. Thank you for the apology, I really do appreciate it. And I don't think I'm brave, what you've done is brave. Attacking that man.... Took guts." He smiled and nodded to him, looking over to see Telrenya. 

She walked up slowly with some candles, to pay respects to the others that have fallen on the list. He sighed a bit and gave a soft smile, waving to her softly. What do I say to her, she doesn't want pity... But I have no idea what she is going through... He looked at the flower and watched her place the items down. She took a moment to study the names, and frowned a bit. She stood up and Spencer walked forward, his flower in hand. He knelt down and placed his hand against the stone. He shivered at the cold, like the ghosts were trapped in there as well. He placed the flower against the stone, his eyes getting wet. He looked up at Beatbox's name and sighed. He had never met the man, but he felt for him, and his sister. He wiped his eyes and whispered, "You're sister is an amazing girl who can take care of herself, Don't you worry about that." He smiled faintly and stood up, walking backwards and looked at the ground.

Ruby had teleported to Floor 1, it has a been a while since she has seen anything that's not Floor 8, roughly... two maybe three weeks? Ruby had took a moment to look around the town of beginnings and reminiscing when she used to be a lower level and just enjoying the fresh air. However, today was not a day to remember good slash other memories, she was going to encounter the guild she has ran from for a while, not answering their calls or messages for a while. Eventually she had made her way to the Monument of Life by its staircase and took a moment to breathe before walking upwards. She had made her way up the stairs seeing other players in the monument, but out of the corner of her eye she had seen the three other members of her guild. Suddenly tensing up she had immediately looked around quickly seeing if Jevi is in here, however she had walked out of the vision and stood by the door before shaking her head "I just cant do it..." she had let out a whisper to herself before retreating down the stairs.

@Jevi

Jevi's body materialized in a flash of bright blue light in the courtyard of the Town of Beginnings' cathedral. As the woman opened her eyes from warping onto the floor, she looked up at the tall structure in the center of the square, one that she remembered clearly as Kayaba's avatar floated over it, revealing to the 10,000 players of SAO that they were trapped here. Her golden gaze shifted up to the sky, remembering the red dome that surrounded them all as the game's creator made his speech. Had it really been that long since that day. Bringing her focus back to the now, the woman looked forward and began her approach to the Cathedral that housed the Monument of Life. As far back as she could remember, she had never made the trip to the Monument.. then again, she never had a friend who died here until now. As the brunette walked up the stairs, she spotted a familiar blonde turning away from the monument and making her way for the door. Jevi, immediately knowing what was going through Ruby's mind, placed her arms out, her hands latching onto Ruby's shoulders, stopping her from walking any farther, ~"Hold on there." She knew exactly what was going through Ruby's mind, and she did not blame her. But she needed this, she needed to be with her friends. For their sake, and for her own. ~"Come on. I'll go in with you."

The Irishman chuckled when Spencer told him that he did not need to apologize, and that attacking the man was something braver than he could have ever done. "I knew what his kind could do.. what they would do. I was not letting that happen to any of you. " Jomei turned his head to Spencer with a smirk, hearing the footsteps of another walking up the stairs until their body was in between the sandy haired man and himself. Jomei immediately recognized the blonde haired woman, a small smile growing on his face as his gaze shifted to you. In her hands, Jomei noticed that she was holding two candles. He figured one was for Beatbox.. but the other one.. Telrenya's chocolate eyes looked into his, a soft smile on her face as she told him that she had brought a candle for Lowenthal. Jomei's eyes widened in surprise had she.. truly thought of Jomei's best friend during a time she wanted to dedicate to saying goodbye to her brother "..Tel.." Jomei said, his voice choking as he did so. 

Telrenya placed her first candle in line with where Beatbox's name was, running her fingers over the name. Jomei's gaze looked towards the ground, paying his own respects to the man. Moments later, Telrenya stepped to the side and placed another candle down in line with Lowenthal's name. As she stepped back next to Jomei once more, he gently reached his hand over to find where the girl's was located. Though the fingers of her two hands were loosely laced together, he managed to gently slide his hand in between them, his own fingers filling in the spaces between hers. "...Thank you.." Jomei said softly, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

The candles' flames flickered lightly, illuminating the sections of the stone slab they sat underneath. Watching as Spencer placed a single flower upon the stone steps, Telrenya smiled softly and listened to the kind words he paired with it. As she stood beside her guildmates, she felt a familiar warmth sliding between her hands. Jomei's hand took hold of her own, and she looked over at the Irishman for a long moment with a warm smile. She welcomed his grasp, giving the man's hand a light squeeze between hers.

Telrenya turned her head back towards the monument, her chin dipping while her lids closed over her eyes. She stood in silence for a short while, allowing her thoughts to flow.

'James... I'm sorry we weren't able to find each other in this world. I don't know what kind of player you grew to be, but I've always known you to be an amazing big brother. You've always done so much for me. I'm sure you protected a lot of people...and saved a lot of lives along the way. I'm going to work hard too, brother. I'll get out of this place, so I can tell Mom and Dad exactly how brave you've always been. I hope I can make you proud. May you rest in peace.'

As she ended her mental farewell with her head lowered and eyes still closed, a few tears of her own slid down her cheeks until they pooled at her chin, softly falling to the stone floor below.

Spencer sighed, he didn't know what to say to the two of them. They had seemed to have developed a connection... a little more deeper than friendship. He smiled a bit and looked over at them too. He first thought it was adorable if they were developing a connection together like that, also it was good that they are able to find solace and comfort between the two of them. It's cute, kind of wish I had someone... but oh well I suppose, I'll meet someone when I need to. He smiled a bit and looked at them. He looked up into the sky, almost like he could talk to his family, wishing his thoughts would reach them. I love you guys, I may not show it a lot, or don't get along with you all the time, but I love you and I will see you again... no matter what He sighed and walked back over to the memorial. He sat on the steps and looked over the names. Telrenya said something about Lowenthal and he looked for the name, finding it, saying he died from a fuel loss duel. He looked confused at it and sighed a bit, humming to himself. He always loved the song Hallelujah, and it seemed it was appropriate, it was a funeral song after all. "I heard there was a secret chord, that David played and it pleased the lord, but you don't really care for music, do yah.." He sang and blushed, realizing he was kind of loud. 'Sorry, it's how I get through sad days like this." 

Ruby had taken a deep breathe as Jevi had arrived upon the scene, she just couldn't do this sort of thing alone. However she had caught her at sort of a bad time, she had caught her walking down the stairs. Jevi had latched onto Ruby and had said that she will go with her to confront this. It was true that Ruby was scared to see them especially running away from them a week ago ignoring their messages or hasn't given them a chance to really talk to her, she had looked down she had felt a little bad. She had looked back to Jevi and said "I know... I was just mostly just waiting for you. I am actually pretty scared to go talk to them. But..." she had shook her head "I can't be away from my friends forever. Come on." without thinking she had grabbed Jevi's hand and guided her up the stairs, she had let go of her hand and stepped inside the Monument of Life, the group was right in from of her, however she didn't know what to say or feel... she was frozen trying to figure out a word to say.

@Jevi

~"Don't be scared." Jevi said with a small smile, ~"I'll be right there with you." Ruby took Jevi's hand in her own, the golden gaze of the girl looking down at her hand interlocked with hers as she led her up the stairs and back towards the Monument of Life. As they reached the top, the two stood in the large archway, the large open cathedral in front of them. Jevi looked around at everything, how serene, but also morbid the large room was. The only source of light in the chapel was the light that poured in front the large windows over head. Ruby stepped inside first, walking towards the Monument on the other side of the room. Jevi saw multiple players in the room, yet there were three others standing directly in front of the monument; a sandy haired boy who wore a small brown cloak and scarf, a blonde woman with a gold and white dress, and the ginger with the long green cloak, who she looked at for slightly longer until she remembered it to be Jomei. 

She took a walk forward behind Ruby, gently placing a hand on her shoulder to keep her moving whenever she seemed to have second thoughts about seeing her friends. Once Ruby had stopped just behind her guild, she froze, without any words to say. Jevi looked from the group, to Ruby, before loudly clearing her throat. ~"I.. brought you guys a gift." the bronze skin woman said, a smirk on her face. 

Jomei lowered his head in silence, as the others did the same, closing his eyes. After a moment of quiet among the three, he heard a voice speak up, though rather that speaking, it was a man singing. As his eyes opened, he saw droplets of water crashing into the ground below Telrenya. His gaze shifted upwards to the girl's face, when he saw that she had just began crying. Then, Jomei leaned forward and looked past Telrenya at Spencer, who had just began to sing a portion of a verse from the song Hallelujah. Once he had finished, he looked around, somewhat embarrassed, apologizing for his singing. Jomei gave him a small smirk, "You don't need to apologize, lad. It's a beautiful song."  The Irishman was about to open his inventory to take out his lute, to play the chords to Spencer's singing so they could have a proper funeral. However, the clearing of a throat directly behind him caused him to look over his shoulders. As he looked, he saw the familiar, but somewhat scared, look of Ruby. Jomei's eyes slowly widened in surprise at the woman's arrival. Once another voice spoke up, Jomei's eyes shifted to the brunette. He had not recognized the brown colored hair at first, but he pinpointed the golden eyes and bronze skin. "Jevi?" Jomei said with a small chuckle. "This is a surprise, I didn't recognize you without your purple hair." 

Jomei removed his hand from Telrenya's gasp and turned around, stepping down the two steps of the Monument to stand directly in front of Ruby. His eyes looked sad at first, before they shone with a small smile. "I'm happy you're safe." he said, stepping forward and pulling the woman into a tight embrace. "We worried about you.. all of us." he said in a soft whisper, "I'm sure it means the world to Tel that you made it." Jomei separated from their hug and stepped to the side, to allow her to greet the other two members of their guild. Stepping behind Ruby, Jomei walked up to Jevi and gave her a nod. "Thank you, for convincing Ruby to come." 

While Telrenya's eyes were still closed and she had finished her thoughts, the soft melody of Spencer's song reached her ears. She smiled lightly, and was about to start humming along herself when the sound fell silent after the first line. Her eyes slowly opened, and Spencer's bashful apology spilled out just before Jomei's compliment. In the string of events, someone else seemed to be alerting them of their presence, and Telrenya found herself giving a glance of her own over her shoulder. One woman stood with a friendly expression, someone the blonde couldn't recognize. Jomei's hand slipped away as he approached the other figure standing before them--their most elusive guildmate Ruby.

Telrenya's eyes widened slightly at the sight of the woman, and when Jomei's frame moved to the side, she hurried down the steps to throw her arms around Ruby's shoulders. "Ruby!" She clung tightly to the woman, as if letting her go would mean she would disappear before her eyes. "I'm so glad you're okay." She lingered a few long moments before finally forcing herself to pull away from the woman. As Telrenya stood to face her, she suddenly noticed the wetness of her cheeks, hurriedly bringing her hands up to wipe away the remnants of her tears. A warm smile pulled at the corners of her mouth once she presented herself again, and she looked over to the brunette Jomei had offered a short greeting to. "Sorry..." She started, a bit of embarrassment in her voice. "I don't think we've met. My name's Telrenya."

Spencer was smiling, feeling a depression hanging over the air, but also a feeling of comfort and being their for each other. He smiled at Jomei and Telrenya, the two saying it was fine and almost going to join in, but he stopped himself. He sighed and looked at the monument, but saw two players coming forward. He looked up and saw Ruby. He stood up with a concerned, but welcoming expression, and there was another girl there that he didn't recognize, but he was hoping that she was with Ruby. He slowly approached the two girls, Jomei and Ruby already approaching them. Ruby and him didn't really have any sort of interactions, so he was hoping that maybe they could become more of friends and actually get along more, but he didn't really know where to start. "Ruby.. I'm glad you're doing okay." He smiled warmly and turned to the girl that was with her. Jomei said the name 'Jevi' so he was just assuming that that was her name. He walked up to Jevi and stuck his hand out. "I'm Spencer, we have never met before, but I'm assuming that you are Jevi, only saying that because Jomei already said that." His eyes were slightly red still from the small crying that he was doing early, but he was doing a little better now. I wonder if she is joining the guild, but she might just be a friend of Jomei's and Ruby's so I'm not going to get my hopes up yet.

Ruby was shocked to have the reactions that Jomei and Telrenya had given out to them, after hugging Jomei for a bit Telrenya had ran up and gave her a big hug. Telrenya had wrapped her arms around Telrenya and began to cry a little bit as she held Telrenya "I am glad that you all are doing okay..." she then let go of Telrenya and took a moment to look at Spencer, he didn't look too enthused to see her again however she couldn't really blame him since they barely know each other. Ruby had simply offered him a smile and said to him "I am glad you are still around after that incident. You... have my apologies about it." then she had looked back to Jevi and then back to Jomei, then back to Jevi "Do you already know this man Jevi?" she had chuckled "Looks like you know more people than you lead on." she had looked around, she really didn't know what to really say... she was just being really awkward about the situation.

@Jevi

Jevi crossed her arms under her breast, giving Ruby a sly smirk and a small laugh, ~”Hey, Just because I haven’t been out and about lately, doesn’t mean I wasn’t once very active.” Her gaze then shifted to Jomei with a nod, ~”It’s been awhile Jomei.” Her eyes then went back to Ruby as she spoke with the other two members of the guild. ~”I met with her a little while ago out by her shop.. she was honestly a wreck, I told her the only way she will be able to pull herself together was from meeting up with you all again. She was pretty damn stubborn with the idea, but here she is.”

By the time she had finished her short conversation with the Irishman, she turned to look at the others, giving a slight bow of her head. ~”Nice to meet you both, I’m Jevi. I actually met Jomei a long time ago on a few occasions.” She then turned to Jomei once more, her smirk had disappeared, “Jomei.. theres another reason Ruby invited me to come... She told me that.. you might know about what happened to Opal, her and I were close for awhile..