[PP-F2]Persephone's Support Services: Long Live the Queen

Macradon would chuckle and smile “Aye, quite a thing to dedicate himself to make, making it so immersive as it is” he would reply “Perhaps it wasn’t actually his proper intention to begin with, to trap people in here” he suggested, trying to get a good talk out of this while they would journey out to clear more quests. He would smile and chortle at Sotarou’s enthusiasm, he was quite a find in this world, not something you would find everywhere. He would stretch his back and get his posture fixed before venturing back towards town. “So, any quests you want to do first?” he would ask the boy as they would proceed to go to the square where most quests were dealt out, a good place to go scouting for which quests to take and when. If Sotarou was to become a proper frontliner one day, quest grinding was the thing to do.

(( Playing this song as I type this for inspiration. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak00Gb8_GJ4 ))

"Dunno. Figure we'll do them as we find 'em." He looks skyward with a big smile on his face. A single tear slowly eeks out of the eye opposite where Macradon was looking. I'm on my way to the top, J... keep watching. The best is yet to come! He stretched a bit, using the action to wipe his eye dry. "Well? Idle feet make for less EXP gain! Let's do it!" And Sotarou would head onward! He didn't know where exactly he was going... but wherever he went, it was gonna be adventurous... and even dangerous... but as long as he kept believing in himself and those that helped him here, he would never fall! Looking forward, not backwards, for the past was gone and the future was yet to be written! And he was gonna be the one to write his name in the sky!

(( Treasure Chest roll made, ID 101897. Loot 20 with +2 from Lucky Straights Accessory. ))

(( Record scrape the song with this sentence. )) As Sotarou started moving forward, he suddenly tripped on something that had been revealed in the scuffle of the fight with the Wasp Queen, causing him to faceplant... hard. Groaning, Sotarou turned his body around to see what had felled him and his eyes lit up! "Holy crap, a chest! Sweet beans!"

Edited by Sotarou
Treasure Chest Roll

ID: 101908
LD: 9 - 150 col, 3 T1 Materials, 2 Rare Consumables.

On their way back to the settlement, Sotarou spotted something Macradon hadn’t seen before, it hasn’t been anything he’s been out to find before either. “Well what do we have here, haven’t seen these before” he said with a smile “Nice find!” he would comment as he would assist in opening the chest, seeing what’s inside it. For Macradon’s standards, the content were mediocre at best, but for Sotarou, this could help him advance in the levels without too much hassle. “Nice haul” he added to his comment after seeing the contents of the chest. “I guess finders keepers, so congrats with the loot” he said with a smile as he stood back up with a straight back. The contents weren’t the biggest deal for him, as he had plenty of each of the items in them for it to bother him, so Sotarou could get it. “Grab it and get it identified, it’ll help you along the way” he said as he would proceed to continue the walk towards the settlement.

Edited by Macradon

Sotarou smiled and made sure to take all the loot and put it away in his inventory! Today was already looking up! He had a bunch of loot, he had someone to help him with questing... he didn't feel so alone now! And the Materials he got would go a long way in helping him get his craft started... and those Rare Consumables could be pretty nice! He was kinda curious about this Matriarch's Stinger, though... could be useful in some upcoming fights... And with a spring in his step, he finally headed onward to the Settlement to gather many more quests! The only question was... what quest was he gonna get...? There were several he remembered seeing in the guide book for Floor 2... it was gonna take some more research... Ehh, I'll figure it out as I go. I don't have to worry all that much! I've got some help now! Alright! Let's take the sky!

THREAD END!

Rewards:
Wasp Queen kill: Matriarch's Stinger for Sotarou, 3 SP for Sotarou
Treasure Chest Roll: 150 Col, 3 T1 Materials, 2 Rare Consumables, LD was rolled by Macradon, but all loot was given to Sotarou.

Request thread lock and Rewards release.

Edited by Sotarou