[OP - F10] Trick or Treat~!

Sato heard a soft ding and noticed a new notification in his HUD. It was the first message he had received, and that gave him a warm feeling. Or at least it did before he opened it and realized it had been sent to all of Aincrad. He wasn't one for parties, but he did need a break from the standard milieu and he did enjoy Halloween. He had some trouble finding a costume, he just wasn't quite sure where to find one. His solution was simple, and it worked for him. He had purchased a pumpkin, carved it into a jack o'lantern and popped it on his head. The only other thing he had done was purchase some black clothes to wear underneath it. He imagined most of the costumes wouldn't be fancy, after all. Boy was he wrong.

He had traveled to the secluded locale and was admiring the creepy mansion when he heard some commotion from within. 'I guess just lurking out here would be weird... I better go in,' he thought to himself. His stomach tied itself in knots as he approached the door.

"What a nice costume! It is great to see you here at this event. Here's your item for showing and I hope you enjoy yourself."

"Oh, why, thank you!" he responded, taking the view of the party in and accepting the participation gift. "I guess I accidentally came as you!" He laughed at his own joke, but Jack simply gave him a quizzical look, and Sato abandoned that conversation. He quickly spied the caged pumpkin and went to investigate. 'What in the world..?'

"Why that, my friend, is none other than The Pumpking. It seems he was defeated a long time ago, but his soul was transferred to this pumpkin right here. Now, now, I assure you he's harmless; simply looking for an owner is all! Just be mindful not to wake him up before the prizes are drawn, would you?"

"Neat." Sato did find it interesting, but he quickly moved along. He grabbed some punch from a refreshments table and tried to see if he recognized anyone.

Spoiler

Buckstrap received Candy-Guard.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fae had received the message from Jack that there was going to be a Halloween party on the tenth floor, and Fae couldn't be more excited to go. It was her first time going to one of these kinds of festivals, after she had missed out on the summer events. 

Fae just needed to get a costume, and one thought came to her mind right away. Chickens. A chicken would be fun to dress up as, so that was exactly what Fae did. Fae didn't just go with a few feathers and a hat, no. She went with a full body suit, which was a little difficult because of her size.

When Fae arrived, she was greeted by the host with the pumpkin head with, "What a nice costume! It is great to see you here at this event. Here's your item for showing and I hope you enjoy yourself."  he said and then handed a piece of candy. "Thanks mister! The pumpkin head looks good on you!" Fae thanked and then moved on and tried to spot someone she knew. It was hard to do that with all the costumes, but then she spotted Pinball wearing only the starter gear and immediately recognized him. "Hey mister Pinball!" Fae called out as she ran up to him. "Guess what? Fae is a chicken! Bawk bawk!" Fae said before making a clucking sound and then laughing.

@Pinball

+1 Candy-Guard!

Spoiler

fa29b0c1e5326405fd3cf6e4281a4d1c.png

Claim laughed to himself as she read over the message and mumbled to himself well this might be a death game but at least they try to make it feel like home when the holidays roll around. He would rub the back of his kneck which one. After a few minus, he shrugged his shoulds " why not maybe next year I might try the other one if I live that long" He would put one this pinkish  pants the black sleeveless jacket and pink arm sleeves, He looked at the boots and slipped them one it took him about thirty min just to lack the thigh high boot  " no wonder why it takes girls so long to get ready...." he would but the small bat wing on his head before putting the bigger one around his waist he would make his way out to the mansion. He would see the host at the gate as he was greeted  "What a nice costume! It is great to see you here at this event. Here's your item for showing and I hope you enjoy yourself."thank you " As he made his way in He saw that most of the guild was he looked around and slowly walked over to them" Hey yall" 

+1 Candy-Guard!

Spoiler

`11311661_1626956024213982_996805999_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=OTkzNzUzNDc1MzQyNzYyMzMz.2

Edited by claim

As the players entered one by one, Krysta took a good look at the players in the vicinity. She saw a monk, a genderbent Indiana Jones, the avatar of a Fire Emblem game, Tash, a pirate, a character from Sailor Moon, something with horns, L from Death Note, Slenderman, a maid, and a few more. She looked around her surroundings once more, if not again. She now saw a refreshments table, and she also spotted some pumpkins which were apparently targets for throwing darts.

She noticed one player in particular. A child wearing a chicken costume. Under normal conditions, Krysta would be worried about the child and her family, wondering if she will ever be free, but this was a Halloween party, and this was a rare occasion to relax. She looked at herself again, then got an idea. Halloween means jumps and spooks here and there as well as celebrating. She began slowly moving toward the small girl, suppressing a smile as she began to sneak up on her. She noticed the other player that was near, and whether he was looking in Krysta's direction or not, she put a finger to her lips, signaling for quiet. She drew near the chicken-dressed child, then suddenly, quickly wrapped her arms around the child. "Garrr!" Krysta started laughing about a second later.

@Fae

"Oh, Fae!" he waved, smiling, as the child ran up to him, dressed up as a chicken. "I didn't know you were comin', guess everyone really did get an invite, huh?" Pinball nodded, now assured his worst fears were coming true. There'll probably be more people coming, in that case. "Yikes," he muttered. As much as he tried to be an outgoing person, he couldn't help but feel moody and uncomfortable in settings such as this one. Because of this, he usually opts to sit events like this out. But he had a guild now, and they would (probably) expect him to attend stuff like this. He stood for a second, watching Fae bawk much like a chicken would. He was glad to see that she was enjoying herself, glad that she wasn't too badly affected by the death game. Cute, he thought, But where did she even get that on such short notice? He was about to ask, when another girl jumped behind Fae, wrappping her arms behind the child. Pinball jumped, managing to shout, "Jesus!" before reaching for his dagger. However, he was reaching for empty air, as the dagger had been unequipped prior to the start of the event. After a second, Pinball relaxed, realizing that the other girl meant Fae (or him) no harm. He sighed, resting his hand on his forehead. "Halloween spirit, I guess," he muttered, checking to make sure Fae had made it through the surprise alright.

@Fae @Krysta

Dazia was in floor 3, wondering what she would do for the day. Turns out, the day had planned itself and darn threw a monkey wrench at her. "Costumes? Halloween parties? This is about as sudden as that time with the beach party, and there's LESS time to prepare... What this world is coming to..." She began looking around the various safe zones until she found a costume she wouldn't mind wearing. A Dark Brotherhood Assassin's getup.

When she reached floor 10, she wasted no time and followed the map towards her destination. "Possible time to relax, or even find a friend or two... Let's just hope that the perfectly good Col wasted on this costume turns out to be worth it." She approached the manor. "Oh, look, another cheesy and cliché 'Spooky' manor. It seems grotesquely large, but little else." There was a tall figure with a pumpkin on his head that seemed to be awaiting her. "What a nice costume! It is great to see you here at this event. Here's your item for showing and I hope you enjoy yourself." Was this how the NPC greeted those wearing a costume? If this response was truly for everyone that wore a costume, Dazia would consider it unimpressive. "Add a little more detail next time, Cardinal..." She walked in to notice that conversations were already blooming, not that she cared at the moment. Although, perhaps finding a new/old friend wouldn't be so bad, and she might just decide to relax for a change.

+ Candy-Guard

Dazia's Costume:

Spoiler

59ee8a3d9d4de_ScreenShot2017-10-23at8_32_15PM.png.cc77125fa19360467da01c898196cace.png

Jomei stood at the door to the mansion, awaiting the rest of his friends to show up. Standing next to a window, he decided to look in to see what the party provided for them. Players in different costumes scattered the large foyer, different games and activities along the walls. In the far corner, a long table was set up with food and refreshments. Just up the first set of stairs to a large landing, were multiple glass cases, each with a different item inside. The array was quite extensive, and served to look like quite the fun party. The man felt an arm gently slip around his, and the weight of someone's body pressing against him. Jomei turned his head to see the familiar blonde bob of Telrenya, looking up at him with a smile on her face. Jomei immediately noticed the Sailor costume she wore, which consisted of an orange skirt, a white shirt with a blue bow, and a similar red colored bow in her hair. Despite having already seeing the costume before, seeing her in it again make his heart skip a beat. "And you look beautiful, as always." Jomei said with a chuckle as he leaned his body over to gently kiss his girlfriend on the cheek. 

Soon after, the man saw a familiar face in the hole of a penguin costume walking towards them. Jomei's smile widened as he waved at Spencer as he approached, "Spencer! Happy you came! I love the costume." he said warmly to the penguin-man. "Alright, that just leaves.." Almost as if on some sort of cue, the familiar blonde in her maid outfit quickly moved past Jack, showing a look of discomfort. Jomei raised his hand to greet the woman, but she quickly made her way past the three, leaving Jomei to merely watched as she opened the creaky front door. "...oh boy." Jomei simply said. After a few more people walked in, Jomei spotted a woman walking towards them, wearing an outfit that almost resembled a cave woman, very much showing off her toned muscles. "Hey Jevi, yeah Ruby actually just walked right past us.. she's wearing the maid outfit." Jomei said with a chuckle. Being the whole guild had now arrived, the group entered the mansion. Jomei looked over his shoulder at Jevi, gesturing to where he saw Ruby with his chin, "I'll let you take care of that one." he said with a chuckle. Jomei let out a sigh of relief, looking around at the party. "Guys, we haven't had the best past month.. So let's unwind and have fun, shall we?" With the shorter woman's arm still linked around his, Jomei walked forward, observing all of the costumes in attendance. He did not recognize many of the players there, most were new faces to him, aside from the Indiana Jones looking character that was Lessa. However, before he would wave hello to the girl, he noticed a man wearing a tuxedo and a single golden cutlass. "........s-..someone.. really dressed...as Zel.." Jomei said, his mouth wide open as he said so. Shaking off the hilarity of the costume, Jomei walked with Telrenya towards the adventurer that was Lessa. "Hey Lessa! Good to see you." he looked over to the Sailor Scout on his arm, "Tel, this is my good friend Lessa." he then looked back to Lessa, "And this is Telrenya." 

@Telrenya @Spencer @Ruby @Jevi

Jomei told the woman that she had just ran straight inside for whatever reason, not even giving them a hello. Jevi frowned slightly, hoping everything was alright with her blonde friend. She followed her guild leader into the mansion, which was much bigger than it looked on the outside. The entire foyer was decorated for the occasion, with many  flickering candles lighting up the room. Jevi looked around at all of the costumes, receiving a few looks herself. Eventually, her eyes landed on the back of a woman wearing a maid outfit with a short skirt. At the same moment, Jomei pointed out that she had retreated to that part of the mansion. Jevi simply nodded and stepped past the group to walk to Ruby. She felt the peering eyes of some players as she passed by, wondering more and more if she should have worn a costume like this. She tried to ignore it, and tried to take if more as compliments. Eventually, Jevi found herself standing just behind Ruby, ~"Just going to run from the group without waiting for me to say hello?" Jevi said, teasing the girl with a smirk. Before she had a chance to turn around, she wrapped her around Ruby's neck at her shoulders, embracing her friend. She was not sure if the woman had retreated because of being with her friends, or was just craving the Halloween themed food at this side of the room, but Jevi was happy to see her.. happier than she thought she'd be. ~"I'm happy you came out to be with us." she said softly to the girl before she let her turn around to get a look at her own costume. ~"Well.. what do you think?" Jevi said, not able to look Ruby in the eyes as she took a look at Jevi's attire for the night. Why was she this bashful all of a sudden? 

@Ruby

The girl grinned at the ginger's compliment, straightening her spine just after he'd placed a kiss upon her cheek. She gave a light squeeze of the Irishman's arm before the sandy-haired Spencer made his appearance. Telrenya blinked in surprise at the man's costume before she let out a small gasp of excitement. "Aahhh, Spencer! Your costume is so cute!" Her grin stretched wider as she filled further with excitement. It wasn't much longer before another voice sounded behind them and Jevi made her appearance behind the trio. She gave their new guildmate a small wave and heard Jomei suggest she go meet up with Ruby.

Minutes later, Telrenya's eyes were traveling around the wide open area of the impressive foyer. Jomei seemed as though he recognized a couple of players, and soon they had moved to approach a blonde-haired woman sporting an impressive adventurer's ensemble. Jomei took a moment to introduce them, and Telrenya offered the woman of matching height a bright smile. "Nice to meet you!" She spoke cheerily, thoroughly enjoying the aura of the festivities around them. This party was something that all of them needed after the hellish trials they'd had to endure.

@Spencer @Lessa

Her first instinct was to drift toward the food, and pick at whatever sweets were most readily accessible. Back in the real world, Alyssa Butler had been known to do the same, demonstrating that some things really never changed. She was just reaching for a cookie, silently wondering if she could get fat in Aincrad, when a voice from behind startled her. She yanked her hand back as if she had been caught in the midst of a crime, then turned to face a familiar black-haired boy in jeans and a t-shirt.

The character name came first, as who could forget L? He'd been a little out there for her tastes, but one of her brothers had been obsessed for the longest time, quoting L whenever possible, and even sitting like him at the dinner table (until Mom and Dad swatted him). It took a moment longer for Lessa to locate the player's name, considering it had been month since they had stood face-to-face. "Itzal," Lessa greeted, inclining her head. "It's good to see you. Been a minute, hasn't it? You look good." Her smile was easy, genuine, and not at all as strained as it had once been when she found old acquaintances. For the longest time, the girl had been uncomfortable around those who knew her as she had been; somehow, it was a throw-back to the past that she did not care to acknowledge. Now, she was far more comfortable. Much of that, she decided, could be attributed to her new generation of friends.

Speaking of old friends, another familiar voice pulled her attention away. She turned, her long braid sliding over her shoulder with the fluid motion. The sight of Jomei produced a smile only her partner in crime could inspire. Surviving a haunted castle, it seemed, forged a special bond between two people. "Hey Jomei," she said, then paused to look him up and down. "Or, I suppose there's a captain in there somewhere, huh?" Laughing, she amended, "hey Captain Jomei."

When the redhead turned to his companion, a pretty doe-eyed blonde in a Sailor Scout uniform, Lessa instinctively ripped the hat from her head. Even in Michigan, her father's Wyoming manners had been beaten into her. While the "never wear a hat indoors" rule could be bent for a costume party, the "never make a new acquaintance in a hat" rule had to be adhered to. She pressed the fedora to her chest with her left hand, and extended her right to the woman. "It's a pleasure," she stated, and meant it.

@Telrenya @Jomei @Itzal

Edited by Lessa

Ruby had looked down on the snack table that had sat there filled with candy, drinks, and many other things sitting upon the table, before long Ruby had looked over to Jevi that had walked up to her, Ruby had a amazed look... she had looked very... sexy. Eventually she had spoke out and she had let out a "H-huh?" then she had looked behind her to see Spencer, Telrenya, and even Jomei she had shook her head and said looking down "I'm so sorry! I forgot, I promise it just went past my head!" However afterwards she had wrapped her arms around her neck pulling her into a embrace, Ruby had stood still for a moment before hugging back with a smile. "I am happy that you made your way out here, Jevi." she had let out a chuckle. However after their embrace Ruby had turned around slowly for Jevi to look at her outfit and then she had chuckled when she had asked how she looked, Ruby had looked up and down her outfit and said out to her "You are... well, very sexy Jevi." she had coughed as a blush had appeared on her face before asking out "What about me? How do I look?" Ruby had stood still and her heart had picked up, it was clear that she had grown a bit of feelings towards the woman.

@Jevi

@Jevi

Spencer saw Jomei's and Telrenya's reactions to his costume, and he laughed a bit, happy to be getting a good response. "Why thank you two. It was the first thing I thought of when I heard of dressing up with costumes for Halloween in SAO, glad I was able to break it out." He blushed a bit and laughed more. Jomei started to walk in when Jevi also got there, and Spencer had to give it to her, she looked really hot. Damn, whoever is with her is very VERY lucky to be with her. He thought to himself, but said it out loud probably when he shouldn't have. "Dang Jevi, you look hot!" He said with a smile, but quickly waved his hands in the air with worry. "Wait. Wait! I'm very VERY gay, I promise that wasn't me hitting on you." He laughed awkwardly and his face burned brightly in his penguin costume. Congrats Spencer, new guild member and you're making a fool out of yourself already, great job.... great job He turned from Jevi, seeing her run off to Ruby. Oh... so is she, thank god I guess? He shook his head and laughed, walking around a bit. Telrenya and Jomei went off to meet someone, so he felt as though he needed to find somethings to do, but he didn't know exactly what to do. 

Spencer gave a small wave to Ruby when she was with Jevi, not wanting to break up that cute interaction between the two, and Telrenya/ Jomei were off doing their own thing. "Okay 5th Wheel, lets find something fun to do." He shook his head with a small laugh, not knowing exactly what to do. He went here knowing that one couple would break apart, but he forgot about Jevi and Ruby also being a thing. It didn't bother him, just made him trying to find something to do a little more difficult than it already was for him. Spencer saw a nice fountain in the grand foyer, and he decided to sit by it and just relax for a bit, taking in everyone's costumes.

The blond walked into the building instantly greeted by the pumpkin NPC that was hosting the event. He complimented his costume before Jonathan carried on. He would just be here to ensure there was no surprise bosses. He had came fully equipped with potions in case there was an unexpected fight to start. It happened at the Valentines Day event, it might happen here. As he thought of Valentine's, he thought of Rin and winced. The girl's anxiety and constant depression, along with her own words had forced him out of her life. She had clung to him, and then grasped far too tightly. When she was thinking straight, they had managed to agree that it would be better if they wouldn't speak to one another. 

He shook Rin out of his thoughts. and focused upon keeping an eye on things. There was no way there wasn't something going on. With a scary themed event? This room was also so big, it would easily house a boss monster. He had dressed the part to stay looking natural. In fact, he had dressed up as a monster for the occasion. It was just an add on jacket, and his curved sword was hidden underneath it. 

Jon is the guy.... not Pyrrah Nikos  

Image result for Jaune arc in monster costume fan art

She stood there, the Scythe held tightly in her grip. He let her off with a confused look and stood, raising his hand and began to try to sound like a religious monk. She let out a giggle, moving her hand to her mouth, her pale cheeks, letting out a little blush. He chuckled a bit before apologizing for his lack of remembrance with faces. She winked and replied, "Oh you wouldn't know me I am afraid. I prefer to not go out very much, but I oh so do enjoy these little events. The name is Elucia. Pleasure to meet you Mr...." She giggled again, which on the inside annoyed her by dearest means, but she let no sign of it show. Her deception was one her greater virtues. "I am afraid I don't know your name!" Laughing, she spun the scythe in her hands before rotating to look about the room. She caught sight of many other players, and decided she needed to move on. She was ensured of Macradon's unknowing of her identity, which she was almost sure of upon walking in. They would have to have a good hunch and then be able to prove it was her. "It was nice meeting with you, but I ought to go and speak with the other players in the room. Iike meeting new players, new faces. This game is a small place, you never know if you would have a connection with someone that you had never guessed before" She turned and hastily began to move on. 

@Macradon

Fae hadn't seen the player behind her sneaking up, and Pinball gave no warning or anything like that, so it startled Fae quite a bit when the player jumped at her and wrapped her arms around her. "Wah! You scared Fae miss! But good one, Fae didn't see that coming!" Fae said after taking a deep breath.

Halloween was always one of Fae's favorite times of the year, and surprises like this were just one of the many parts she liked. "Nice costume by the way miss! Fae wanted to be a kitsune too, but Fae had a feeling someone else would go as a kitsune, so here Fae is as a chicken. What's your name?" Fae asked, looking up at the player who had just surprised her. Fae looked back up at Pinball briefly and crossed her arms. "You could have told me that she was gonna jump at me mister Pinball." Fae said before looking back at her surpriser.

@Pinball @Krysta

People who seemed to know each other quickly blended into a single crowd and mingled, leaving Genji well on the outside. That was fine, but it brought a smile to his face to know that all the people trapped on Aincrad were able to come together for various events and just release some of that tension that the death game built up inside them.

It was almost like a high school dance, everyone parting into their cliques and talking amongst themselves about the flavor of the hour. For Kotarou, he had never chanced to become part of any of those crowds. Watching from a safe distance was not only his go-to move, it was his mainstay.

He noticed some awkwardness at intervals, and glanced toward the women who seemed to be stealing the show with their appearances alone. What a youthful crowd, he lamented to himself.

None among them dared approach the imposing figure of a Talormeen demon-deity, his six avian arms ready to [censored] up children and steal away with them in the night. That suited him fine. It meant people didn't know who he was- no one appreciated the lore that surrounded the character.

Or maybe, his conversation starting techniques were just failures.

Genji silently wished for someone to talk about history, or fantasy novels, or anything at all he could relate to.

Instead, the night went just as planned.

With Genji in comfortable, familiar silence.

“Oh, is that so” Macradon replied to her, that the two didn’t seem to have been seeing each other before. He would listen to the name she would give out and nod towards her “Most people call me Mac” he would say, it was close enough to be his name, but not as long as Macradon, and since this was a more casual event, there wouldn’t be a problem just saying Mac. “It was nice meeting you too, hope you find someone interesting to talk to” Macradon would say with a smile and a small wave towards the girl as she would walk away. “Hm … all these costumes are actually pretty good” Macradon thought for himself as he saw the crowd of people walking into the foyer and further into the grand room further inside the building. Macradon thought it was time for him to in there as well, so he would walk further into the building, finally entering the main room.

@Hidden

Esther wore a pair of large wings, at least thrice the size of the girl they trailed behind. They were bright, white and fluffy. The feathers both large and small were puffed up and looked almost like a floating cloud. As Esther walked..barefoot toward the mansion tiny downy feathers trailed off and gently floated along an unseen breeze. A floating golden halo sat eloquently above her head providing a warm glow and light to Esthers small rounded face beneath.  She wore a modest dress, not unlike her regular white cotton one. Whilst most people would take the opportunity to bare some skin at parties Esther didn't really see the point. Not that she'd look down at anyone for doing so. Her own dress had a small v-neck, but it was modest enough to keep her assets in place. It was an embroided white with shimmering diamonds along the collar, they dotted her torso in floral patterns. The sleeves were short and lined with down feathers. The bottom of the dress, made with thick velvet dropped down past her feet and trailed along behind her. The hem was also lined with down.

"This must be it..." Esther whispered to herself as she approached the rusted gates to see a player...or NPC standing before her. A shadowy figure with a pumpkin for a head loomed over her. Glowing eyes and mouth twisted into a grin which made Esther shrink back.

What a nice costume! It is great to see you here at this event. Here's your item for showing and I hope you enjoy yourself."

"O-oh! Thank you!" Esther quickly gave a low bow of her head to the NPC as she was greeted and given an item. So it was the right place. The figure gestured toward the mansion behind and Esther followed the path forward.

She pressed her weight against the large doors and they opened inward to...

To.. a literal party. Esther blinked. Surprised and daunted by the sheer amount of people, laughter and banter that greeted her. "Whoa...." She breathed. There were so many intricate costumes and people. Most were paired off or in larger groups. The woman was tempted to head over to the table that housed a large amount of food, but something else caught her eye.

A rather scary... no horrifying creature standing off to the side. She did not initially recognise the man was indeed her new found friend, Genji. She just saw a lone figure standing away from the crowd, her own uneasiness around such a large amount of people kept her away from the mingling and laughing people. More so... she saw someone standing alone, at a party. And to her, she wanted to help.

"Hello." Esther side-stepped into the six-armed mans line of vision. "That's..." She tried to word it nicely. "A interesting costume." She offered him a laugh. "I think you may be scaring off the other party-goers though. Still..." Esther turned over her shoulder to see everyone. "It's nice...to see so many players joining in together for a fun time..."

Esther turned back to the figure and extended her hand in a form of greeting. "My name is Esther, it's a pleasure to meet you, demon-man."

@Genji

Sky was horrendously failing the dart throws, he had hit one center in eight darts! He remembered being a lot better in the real world, but he hadn't played in so long that this might be just a line of rustyness. Before he could throw another, he felt a punch on the shoulder, being launched forward a tiny bit before turning around, his horns nearly smacking someone, when he saw a girl with a scythe, marked as a friend, and wearing a costume of a reaper. He had zero doubts on who this was, it was Fire, the scythe wielding phsyco who had a grudge against him.... At least, he thought she had a grudge against him, he had hit her, stunning her and forcing her down.... But that was ages ago.

"Says yourself, when does ya mind reading rip off start?" He said, attempting to make a com back, but knowing he horribly failed.

Right before he could say anything else, someone threw a dart that was dead center between the pumpkin target, splitting the dart he had thrown in two with a perfect throw. He was impressed, turning around to see a Slenderman, which creeped the hell out of him, but he felt like he knew the person, and the voice confirmed it. He had met this guy on the mountain doing Breaking the Unbreakable ages ago, and he was honestly extreamely suprised that he knew what his costume was.

"Yeah, i think its a little over the top for this place, but it was fun to put together. Slender was a good choice, definitely fits in with the creep everyone out theme!" He complements Dom, wondering what his response would be.

Then, out of no where a third person shows up, dressed up as what seemed like a goddess? He didn't know what goddess, but he felt like it was a alright costume. She also knew what his costume was, though didn't know who he was. Looking at her, Sky didn't recognise her either, meaning this was either a new friend, or someone he might have to watch out for in the future. 

"Why thank you, my goddess" He says back, giving a small bow as a little bit of a joke, nearly hitting her head with the horns, which he now was starting to think that were a little bit of an overmake...

@Domarus @Hestia @Embers

Embers laughed at the Kid. What the hell was that reply huh? It was pathetic, she'd have better banter with her bird who couldn't speak English! She thought he was above taht, but well, maybe she expected too much from him. Shame really, but he was still a punching bag at the end of the day, so who cared if he was bad at retorts. He could punch, and it was enough, for now. Much like the Kid, she didn't notice Domarus behind her until he was right there. But, there was only one slight issue for the girl. She had no idea what Slender Man was. Often times she was out in the bush and didn't care much for internet stories, so her reaction with to simply raise an eyebrow at the words 'Slenderman' being thrown around. 

She didn't recognise Slenderman as Domarus, BUT she did recognise...Kerres? Ember still couldn't recall the maid girls name, but the face was familiar enough and she knew where Domarus was, the girl was always somewhere nearby. She tilted her head to the side at Domarus, before shrugging, realizing she didn't care what a 'Slenderman' was, it was one of the many internet things she had missed, along with 'planking'. Even now, she didn't fully understand what the hell it was and why anyone thought a Pirate was a cool idea.

"Ya know Dragon" she said to Domarus, 'dragon' being her nickname for him mostly because of his familiar "I'm certain i've missed one of those internet trends by the way half the people are dressing here. So what the hell are you meant to be, other then someone who kidnaps people" She pointed a gloved finger at Keres, before flipping her reaper hood off. While dressing like an Angel of Death was a cool idea in her head, she loved having her head free even more. 

@Domarus @Stryder