[OP - F10] Trick or Treat~!

Of course feel free to join in Miss. I say kindly with a smile. My name is Hestia, and that is also my costume. I say with a small chuckle knowing the non originality of such a thing as i then gesture to the familiar at my side who i had also dress up. And this is my familiar Kuro who is dressed as the nemeon Lion. I say kindly and happily as i don't introduce the others knowing they will do so if they wish for this woman to know their names. So anything you want to share about yourself miss? It can be as simple as a name which would help a bit with talking to you a bit. I tell her as i look over this person who i don't know.  do you know any at this party miss? I ask wanting to make some small talk and hoping to get to know someone a bit more beyond their name.

@Dazia@Domarus@Embers

Edited by Hestia
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky suddenly snapped to, he had zoned out a LOT, and from what he could tell he had missed a few people coming into the group. He had no idea what he had missed, though he saw someone who was wearing.... A dark brotherhood assassin outfit! It looked REALLY cool, and it remindedh im of Skyrim, a game he used to love. He walked over to her, Hestia having already welcomed her into the group. He didn't know if someone else had talked to him or not, but all he knew, was that he was very confused. He was not used to big parties like this, and the group he was part of seemed to be getting pretty dam big. He wanted to sneak away, but he couldn't, he was stuck here, besides, it was kinda fun... He guessed.

"Good outfit, never really joined that outfit in Skyrim, i was always more of a thieves guild person, names Stryder" He said, extening a hand out to her. He had no idea who this was, though this was Halloween, time to make a new friend!

@Dazia

Pinball hesitated once again, and was about to speak, but he cut himself off at the last moment. Retreat, gather your thoughts. And so the boy shuffled off to the side despite the new player's appearance, and walked further away from the group. Now Pinball was caught alone in the midst of different groups of players, all of whom seemed wrapped up in their own conversations. It didn't surprise him that the scene made him uncomfortable. Pinball shoved his hands in his pockets, baring his teeth in a gratuitous fashion, the only way that accurately expressed how he felt at the moment. Pinball started to feel moody and light-headed at the same time, so he just started walking, weaving through the groups of assembled players without a clear destination in mind. He passed a pumpkin locked in a cage, but he didn't stop his walking. That's pretty strange, was all he thought as he passed the caged pumpkin. Maybe I can find a refreshments stand or something, he thought absently, Pinball's only objective being to distract himself for the moment.

When she came close, he stopped. 

Somewhere in his mind, Genji knew this to be Esther, the pink haired girl he met recently on the second floor, and who had quickly moved to become fast friends with him. She was a lonely woman with a kind, accepting heart, and though her views on the world deviated wildly from his own, at least in terms of pacifism, he appreciated her desire for a soothing, calm atmosphere.

The gilded aura of gentility that radiated off her angelic costume only served to gut him further when her words to the dagger to his innards. "Miss Esther, I will have you know," he began, "that the tradition of Halloween began thousands of years ago, with a festival celebrating the freakish, demonic, and horrifying in order to frighten evil spirits away from people's homes and invite a safe, peaceful new year to come. So, essentially, mine is the only costume actually in keeping with the spirit of the holiday-"

He found himself rambling on about things most likely no one cared about, all the while ensnared by the ephemeral beauty in her eyes. He refused to blink, for fear that it would disappear in that instant and he would never see it again.

Genji gulped. 

"What I mean is," he started over, correcting the awkward feelings that threatened to rise up and make him say something stupid. "That it is actually me, Genji, in this costume." He flicked through his menu and switched to his normal outfit for her benefit. "It's good to see you again," he greeted her with a bow.

@Esther

He didn't need to mention his name for Esther to know who it was. The way he spoke with a formal inflection, the calm and airy tone.  It was Genji. So clearly and unabashedly Genji. Esther's smile widened as her eyes lit up in recognition. "Genji!" She exclaimed in a voice that radiated a loving warmth that she held for all of her friends. Despite such comradery being so few and far between. "I'm so happy to see you!"

Esther went to shake his hand, then became horribly confused as to which one to shake. He had six of them! "Err...." She went to the left one, then to the right. "Uhm!" No wait, the top left one? No..no maybe the bottom left? Oh dear.. She seemed a tad frazzled, reaching out for an arm then deciding against it only to do the same thing seconds after to the next.

She gave a small sigh of relief when a swirl of blue hexagons engulfed his character and he once again, had two arms, and thus..two hands. Esther promptly grabbed his right hand warmly between two of her own and gave it a tight squeeze. 

"I'm honestly so happy to see you here." She gushed. "I didn't think I'd meet anyone I knew, I just - well you were by yourself and ah..." She let go of his hand and offered him an awkward laugh. ""I didn't like seeing someone by themselves... I thought it must be lonely especially at a party like this."

She shuffled her feet awkwardly as she kicked at the ground, suddenly feeling a little silly for not recognising that it was Genji sooner. "Oh!" She shot her face up to stare into his amber coloured gaze. "I was rambling again, I-" She paused, just for a moment.

He was intently staring at her.

Was it something she said? Did she have something on her face? Esther didn't know it, but the slightest tinges of rosy pink filled her cheeks in the presence of his heated gaze.

"I really... like hearing what you have to say about Halloween." She began, "I mean - I don't know a lot about it myself. I grew up in the country so we didn't exactly celebrate the big to-do of it all. Just a lot of pumpkins." Esther laughed, feeling a little more at ease. "So many of them! Ah!" She rose her arms out wide before him. "Some were like...as big as this! I couldn't even carry them!"

With her arms still out wide she continued, jumping subjects as she had the tendency to do. "Genji, do you like my costume? Even if it doesn't scare people away? Should I have gone with something creepy?"

@Genji

"Ah, no, no!" he sputtered. "No, I think your costume looks great. Seriously. Don't change it. You could keep wearing it all the time, and it would be great." He managed a toothy smile, cheeks flushed red by the heat that overcame his face.

She recognized him before he removed the costume? That part confused him. Genji was used to being a forgettable, easily cast aside person. He didn't much care for the laborious societal expectations of courtship or dating, and the sudden rush of emotions and hormones that spiked from interaction with Esther confused him as well. He was comfortable enough with her, and she seemed to feel similarly- perhaps it was society, and not these two friends, who had the wrong of it?

Perhaps interactions between man and woman, or woman and woman, or man and man, ought not be so difficult as they are often made to be?

Ah, well.

The friends he made in this world were ones he would not soon forget. After middle school, he had learned never to place a great deal of stock in deep, emotional investments. They tended to not pan out.

He reached out and ruffled her hair with a kind smile, both his eyes softly shutting in the process. "I suppose we never had many pumpkins," he managed to murmur, "Shibuya is massive, but it's crammed full of people and they're always busy."

@Esther

Her hair had been ruffled and the small glowing halo that floated above her head wobbled with the sudden interaction. She pursed her lips, confused at his admission in wanting to see her wear the angelic attire all the time. The light feathery wings fluffed behind her and a handful of downy, small feathers flew off of them and floated around her, others were carried across the room. "As much as I  enjoy this outfit, I think it may be a little impractical for day to day use." 

As Genji pulled away Esther shrugged, taking the compliment as it was. "I don't know if I could say the same about yours. I'd struggle to know which hand to shake or put drinks in or-" She paused, and quickly changed her tone. "I mean.. I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that, I just - I liked your costume its just..aha....I guess costumes are impractical huh?" 

Esther glanced over at a rather tall man who had an entire white face mask on. "Like that man, I wonder how well he can see out of that mask?"

The conversation shifted, and Genji mentioned that he hadn't seen many pumpkins.

"Really?" Esther tilted her head to the side, a confused frown on her lips. "I hear that Shibuya goes absolutely insane for Halloween. I mean.. I've only seen pictures and videos from friends who go to the festivities but-" Esther paused. "Do you not go outside?" She asked, to her, it was an innocent question. Foot in mouth syndrome. The woman had it for sure. "I was planning on going there for Halloween next year. We were going to dress up and wander the streets! I hear there are thousands of people all dressed up and having fun!" Esther grinned, "You should come with me! I'd really like that."

Esther shifted beside him, choosing to lean against the wall so she could people watch as she conversed with him. "I'll even teach you how to carve a pumpkin." Her elbow lightly grazed his, and she used that chance to nudge him further. "I'll even come with band-aids at the ready in case you hurt yourself. Esther leaned forward so she could peer back into his face. "Shibuya isn't that big. It's just a sorta square." She traced a lop-sided square in the air. "If you live along the Yamanote line you're easy to find!"

After spending some time in the corner of the Foyer, Calrex gave a small sigh, watching and more and more people passed through. Roc was nowhere to be found, most likely taking in the rooms from above with his now sharper eyes. Stretching his arms upwards for a moment, the bluenette returned his left hand back to his jacket pockets while calmly observing the festivites, "I guess I normally and more of this type anyway. Not really one for socializing or getting into the limelight. It's nice to stand out for achievements and such, but when it comes down to it I prefer to not have eyes on me."

Swiping downwards in front of him to bring up the user interface he pressed a few times to navigate the nested settings to reach his inventory, feeling a bead of sweat on the side of his as he pushed on an item, muttering something under his breath as his avatar was briefly encapsulated in light, "Might as well get out of this outfit for a bit though, at least for tonight..."

As the light around him faded his casual combat outfit was replaced with a formal outfit, a dark blue bespoke suit, something that he wore at the Azure Brigade's banquet back when the guild was still active. If he could recall it was in celebration of Tristan and Flint's wedding. The thought of the former strongest tank in Aincrad reminded him of the moment that the redhead had passed Achilles onto him before retiring from the frontlines, along with the likely unintended burden that came with that ability.

Moving some of his bangs out of his face Calrex brought his hand up to adjust the matching tie that came with it, "No idea how this accessory became a sign of fashion. You're basically wearing a noose around your neck...well, I guess 'smart' was never really a common descriptor for things like that, at least ones that trend."

Putting his hands into his suit pockets the Ultramarine Knight made his way over to one part of the foyer that housed the raffle prizes that would be presented, making his way down before noticing a cage, walking over to see a pumpkin inside.

"Why that, my friend, is none other than The Pumpking. It seems he was defeated a long time ago, but his soul was transferred to this pumpkin right here. Now, now, I assure you he's harmless; simply looking for an owner is all! Just be mindful not to wake him up before the prizes are drawn, would you?"

"The Pumpking huh? Geezes there's no way I'm going to be forgetting that fight anytime soon. Add that to one of the many times I've been close to dead."

He could still recall how that battle had started, and how his teammates were in danger right out of the gate. The Pumpking's first move was a immobilizing attack, one which bound up everyone on the team but him in vines. It was likely had he not used his tank skill <<Howl>> that round, they all might have died. However, the consequence of that action was that all of the boss' servants had converged on him, many of them landing critical blows. Calrex had a massive health pool in comparison to many of the frontliners back then, with some nicknaming him the "Wall of Flesh," but even that was ripped through with the almost unending blows. Almost all of his health had been eliminated, and by the end of the first round he was already hanging on by a thread.

Reaching back and scratching the back of his head at the sight of the former boss' now weakened state seemed strange in a way. But nonetheless the bluenette decided to leave the reminiscing at that and make his way forward, "Might as well head to the Great Hall."

Lee's attention would be brought to that of another pirate that would lock her around around his own non-dismembered one and rattled off just what it was that they should do. "Yharg, me'thinks booty and chanties be hand n hand. Yharg, mates be what we be needed." The eye eyed pirate would let his attentions toward another individual dressed up as Bruce Wayne who is dressed up as Batman. The man would then tell a joke that would cause Lee to take a moment and let his head tilt to the side ever so slightly. "Yharg? I gets it but I think ye aimin a wee bit low matey."

It was then that they were greeted by another set of individuals that would come to comment that there was another pirate in the area that wasn't them "Yharg, the more the merrier!" It was then that the penguin would chime in its own joke in which Lee would give more of a chuckle at the costumed mans reaction to his own joke rather than the joke itself. Though, it would seem that another would find that joke rather hilarious. In the midst of the chatter, an orange haired pirate would take both Lee and Piera into a close embrace which would cause the single eye of the brown haired pirate to widen and then at the question of where it was they were, he would laugh hesitantly

"Yharg....my bad." The last part, his voice would break from the facade of a pirate and to his usual self for a moment. The lack of an actual explanation at the moment escaped him so the answer was as such.

@Piera  @Ryo @Jevi @Ruby @Jomei @Telrenya

"Mmmmm... Ahhh... I..." Genji lost color as she casually mentioned the affliction he'd worn for several years since the end of High School. As an extreme case of self-deprecation and familial expectation gone wrong, Kotarou had folded in on himself and looked for every excuse he could never to leave the safest place in the world.

His bedroom.

In his mind, he could be a hero, and in his dreams he was. In Shibuya, and everywhere else in the world, he was a shut in who failed to accept at anything. Esther couldn't have known that when she spoke up, but it made him feel infinitely less secure standing there in a room full of people, all of whom were infinitely more attuned to the world around them than he was.

When he realized he had stopped breathing out of acute terror, he took a short breath. Then, he took a longer one, and he wheezed loudly. A fit of coughing followed. Genji wiped the tears that formed in his eyes away and tried to focus on what she was saying.

She touched him, and offered to go out with him and do things in the real world. Like friends. Like normal people. Like he was a normal person. He felt her elbow brush against his, and he glanced quickly away.

"I haven't ridden any of the lines in quite some time," he replied quietly, "I barely remember their names." His voice was weak as he brushed a hand thoughtlessly over the front of his pants, and he pulled his cloak down further. He toyed with the hem of it idly, embarrassed about...

...everything.

@Esther

Esther jumped forward when he started coughing, reaching out she placed her hands on either of his shoulders to steady him. "Hey... hey are you ok?" He gave her a small nod followed by a wheeze. He certainly didn't sound like he was ok. "Genji..." The way she said his name was akin to a mother chastising their child. Stern yet filled with concern. "Did you need to sit down?" He shook his head and instead brushed her away. Esther took a step back and allowed him to breath and fix himself up.

She bit her lower lip trying to figure out exactly what went wrong. Was it something she had said? He lived in Shibuya and yet he barely remembered the name of one of the main lines that ran through the central hub of the station. Heck...even Esther knew and she had only been there once before. "You know..." She began, thoughtfully, trying to ease the tension he must feel. "I've had my days where I never wanted to deal with people... or leave the room." Esther offered him a warm smile. "You're one of those Hikikikohiki... err hikiko... hikikem...hikikomori people right? You can't deal with social things?" She didn't wait for an answer instead she smiled brightly at him. "Well. I think you're doing fantastic Genji! You're at a party! You're talking to people! That's more than I can say for some people. There is this girl, Mari... I think even in Aincrad she never leaves her little tent."

Esther began talking in her usual fast paced breathless bursts. "She was... or is... I think still is an orange player. I think she had like the most kills on that monumenet of life...it's a scary thought isn't it? But she's... I think she's just sick of the world around her, I mean, she always protected me - she even had me lead around by a chain, with the cutest of collars-" Esther paused and pointed to her bare neck. "It had a little heart shape and everything"

She stopped when she realised what it sounded like then quickly added. "Oh OH OH! No no no, see i suggested it! Because she seemed like the type of person who would want that but I mean she actually didn't care either way and she took her role of protector very seriously she would snap at any orange players who'd approach me and she always had my best interests at heart and I mean, I'd probably still be hanging around her if it wasn't for this whole..ahaha... you know what..." Esther took a step back, feeling silly for trying to explain all this to Genji.

"M-Maybe I should just get you a drink after all! Punch? Yeh I'll get us some of that..."

Esther took two steps back only to trip over her own oversized wings. In what could only be displayed as a comical series of arm swaying Esther tried to regain her balance but to no avail, instead, she tumbled backwards and onto the poor sod who had just wandered into the great hall.

"OOf!"

She had fallen back onto a man dressed entirely in azure.

Quickly realizing her faux paux Esther scrambled off the man. "oh gosh... Oh gosh... I'm so sorry, are you alright?"

@Genji @Calrex

It seemed that the moments of awkwardness was going to continue for the bluenette as he entered into the Great Hall. Not moments after he moved from the Foyer inside to where more players had gathered, Calrex felt someone, or something, crash into him. Going from the force of the blow, it was almost a borderline tackle. Since he was not prepared for any form of "attack" to happen in the setting, he had not braced for it, feeling his balance be shifted quickly to the side. Next thing he knew, he was on the ground.

"oh gosh... Oh gosh... I'm so sorry, are you alright?"

"Huh?"

Looking towards the origin of the question the Ultramarine Knight looked up to see a young woman looking down at him apologetically. Like the other players in attendance, she was dressed in a costume, in this case of an angel. The wings on the back of her outfit were certainly long enough that it would be an encumbrance for movement, "No, no it's alright, I'm perfectly fine. I'm sorry too, I should have been more aware."

Getting back to his feet Calrex calmly dusted off his pants, but then was reminded that such a thing was not necessary in SAO, since clothing didn't really get affected by things like dust. Returning his left hand to his jacket pocket he gave a small bow from the base of his neck forward, "In any case are you alright? That seemed like a hard impact, plus I'm not exactly a giant cushion, so the landing must have been unpleasant."

Giving a quick glance around the room casually the bluenette took in everything in the room, recognizing a streak of blue as Roc hovered around the upper area of the hall, "No surprise, he definitely enjoys flying around, that and finding snacks."

Returning his focus back to the person in front of him he gave a small breath before returning to his calm, casual demeanor, "In any case, awkward meeting aside, I guess introductions are in order. Calrex, nice to meet you."

@Esther

Esther frantically waved her hands back and forwards in a futile attempt to stop Calrex from apologising. "oh no, no, please! It's near impossible to be wary of the entirety of your surroundings. This place is far too lively for that. I was just being awkward. Ahah..." Esther forced a laugh as her hands fell to the hem of her dress and scrunched it up into a little nervous ball.

"I'm fine, really. It's not like it hurt or anything! One of the positive things about being trapped in here I guess."  Esther held out her left foot and gave it a small wiggle. "I mean, I could dip my lil' toe right on into a pool of lava and not feel any pain, sure it'd be hot. But not 'oh my gosh this is lava' type hot."

Esther returned his bow with a small curtsey of her own. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Calrex. My name is Esther." 

Her hands slowly released their death-like grip from the hem of her dress as she felt less awkward. The woman made a note that Genji must be feeling somewhat similar right about now. She turned over her shoulder and offered him a confident smile as if to tell him everything would be alright. Esther gestured toward Genji. "This is he, Genji I mean... I was about to go get us some drinks."

Esther turned her green eyes back toward the azure man. "It may not be a costume...but I quite like your suit. You look handsome." Esther commented, giving Calrex a nod with her chin. "Are costumes something you don't like? Or do you prefer a more formal appearance?" She pat down her own dress. "I haven't really had the chance to dress up like this, so I thought it'd be fun, but the only person I really knew here is Genji, and I mean..." She glanced away, feeling a little silly admitting it. "Despite how easily it seems I talk to people I feel a little awkward around crowds. I guess I just end up rambling or saying the wrong thing. Yanno?"

@Genji  @Calrex

Edited by Esther

Kasier glanced down real quick when she noticed an unopened message in her menus. She had not checked it for a long time as she did not expect anyone to actually send her anything. It was very fortunate that she was able to notice the notification randomly and read the message that promised a very... unusual event. It was not everyday that a special event was hosted to keep the players entertained in this game, and this was one of those rare cases where the game does something to celebrate something in real life. It was only a token of remembrance though, as it would only remind the players of what Halloween was in real life, and in turn taunt them with whatever memory they had left with the events of real life. This was possibly the only reason that Kayaba would put into place such a "fun" event for the players. Nevertheless, prizes might be given to the players in this event... prizes that would be good for a player like her to possess - especially if there were support gear involved. She glanced at the message really quick, wondering if Itzal would be there before closing the message and looking up. The event would be on the tenth floor, a floor that she had not been to for a while, and before she went, she would go get herself a Halloween costume.

In the end, there really wasn't anything that perked her interests that much in the costume shops of the first floor. Eventually, she gave up on finding something that was particularly fun, and instead picked up a Squirtle costume, that was simple and did not attract too much attention as she was sure that there would be many other Pokemon costumes in addition to hers. Without another minute wasted, she walked and teleported to the tenth floor, where creepiness would surely prevail over other moods and tones of the floor. Kasier smiled as she was soon greeted by a someone that popped out of nowhere. 

"What a nice costume! It is great to see you here at this event. Here's your item for showing and I hope you enjoy yourself." The man said, making Kasier jump a little bit as she was already on edge regarding what she will see in this Halloween event. Without saying anything, Kasier nodded to acknowledge the man's existence and eagerly accepted the item that he handed out to her. Walking in, she immediately felt a chill of uncertainty and unfamiliarity as she realized that the entire room was filled with people that she does not recognize. Uh oh... Kasier thought, mistakes were made? 

+1 Candy-guard

Kairi after relaxing a bit from doing some questing and grinding she had received a message from someone named "Jack", Kairi intrigued by the title including about a party had found out theres a party happening, Kairi had looked in shock to see that this message was sent out hours ago, and she had moved quickly to a tailor to see if she could get a costume. Kairi after a few moments looking around in a Tailors store and looked around for a popstar outfit, eventually she had seen one that was a perfect and asked how much it was, being shocked that it was free she wasn't going to question it and happily took the outfit. Changing once more in the changing room to the outfit she had then moved on to the party, arriving upon the scene she had been approached by a man with a pumpkin head, saying how good her outfit was and handed her a piece of candy named "Candy-guard" Kairi had looked up to the figure and said out "Thank you mister!" and happily walked in the party.

+1 Candy-Guard

Kairi's Costume:

Spoiler

AiriCinderallaDream.jpg

Fae was enjoying the conversation she had been having with Krysta and Vigilon, but then she noticed another girl arrive at the party. Fae backed away slowly, and then ran off in the direction of the new arrival. It wasn't that she didn't want to talk with them, she just didn't understand too much of what they were saying.

The girl that had just arrived seemed to be dressed up like some sort of pop star, which Fae adored. It really made Fae regret coming as a chicken. She could have come as so many other things, but she chose a chicken. Fae ran up to the girl and looked up at her. "Hi miss! Welcome to the party! Fae is Fae, nice to meet you! Fae loves your costume! Fae is a chicken, bawk bawk!" Fae complimented excitedly, hopping up and down a little bit and making a few clucking sounds.

@Kairi

Spoiler

59f7f5490f13d_PiratePierawGlasses.thumb.png.8950c3ddd455dc1c14d13407900272a4.png

Grinning widely at Lee's reply, the finely attired woman retorted in passable British/Pirate accent, "Methinks ye already have plenty of booty m'love." Demonstrating such with a wandering hand giving his backside a loving squeeze. But she supposed that he had a point. They really should see if they could find any of their friends. At the very least, she was fairly sure Teion might show up. And she knew what the other woman would be wearing too, so that would help. As Piera scanned the crowd the couple were approached by an odder pair than them. An over six foot tall penguin and..."Batman?" The alchemist said aloud in incredulous surprise. Even without the cowl, the costume was still unmistakable, although certainly odd considering where they were. This game never ceased to amaze her.

As the Dark Knight greeted them with a friendly 'ahoy', the brunette arched an eyebrow at him expectantly. But the joke that he delivered was rather...obvious. And a bit too low on the pun scale. Snorting through her nose lightly at amusement in his attempt, Piera simply nodded in agreement with her companion. "That ain't a joke mate. Now this is a joke."

Lightly knocking her boot toe into one of Lee's peg legs she asked the two men and the penguin, "Where can ye find a pirate who lost his wooden legs?" Pausing for a moment she then answered for them with a smirk, "Right where ye left 'im." She then kissed her one eyed, one armed and no legged love on the cheek to let him know that she didn't mean any harm.

It was then that a rather well toned tan woman walked up behind Batman in a familiar manner, speaking to him about him enjoying himself as the female 'Captain' surreptitiously eyed the newcomer appreciatively. Snapping back into awareness as the muscular vixen addressed them directly, complimenting their costumes and remarking that her friend was also a pirate. "A fellow lover of the sea!" Piera exclaimed in triumph just as the gigantic penguin thanked her for the information and waddled away to approach said other pirate. But then she heard him exclaim an intimately familiar name, causing her breath to hitch.

She barely even registered the joke that the penguin said, though apparently the girl at the other pirate's side found it hilarious. Her focus was on the rapidly approaching Jomei, fully decked out in pirate regalia and looking more like an admiral than a mere pirate captain. Pulling Jomei closer into a hug between herself and Lee, feeling guilt pull at her heartstrings at his question. "Jomei! Frick we missed you dude."

Giving another tight squeeze as she used her love to sandwich the poor Irishman she then pulled back to explain before pausing briefly to give her companion a flat look at his 'my bad' comment. Giving a roll of her eyes she stated, "We were trapped in this maze of caves or caverns or whatever on this quest. We weren't in any danger or anything, it was mainly boring. So many notifications too about every single tiniest thing....ugh! By the time we managed to clear everything and make our way back home, you were gone and we just assumed you'd moved on or needed some space."  Her expression showed very real contriteness before remembering that they were very much not alone and in public no less and so took another step back with a rueful laugh, straightening her hat as she slipped back into the accent.

"I see that ye realize that the sea is is for ye. Come to join our merry pirate band?" This was when she finally took notice of the blonde beside him and exclaimed, "And ye nabbed a beauty of a sailor too!" Whipping off her feathered captain's hat with flourish, Piera held her arm holding said hat out straight to the side, bowing her head as she did a curtsy of sorts. "Pleasure to meet ye miss. I'm Captain A-er, Piera." The bespectacled woman flushed ever so slightly at her near slip up. It had been so long with just herself and Lee, she got used to just going by her real name once more.

@Lee, @Spencer @Ryo @Jomei @Telrenya @Jevi

Edited by Piera

ID: 90208 - CD: 5 - LD: 5 @Stryder - Won Accursed Souls
ID: 90209 - CD: 11 - LD: 11 @Dazia Won SP Candy
ID: 90210 - CD: 2 - LD: 13 @Hikoru - Won Mini-Pumpking
ID: 90211 - CD: 12 - LD: 10 @Buckstrap - Won Scarecrow's Fear
ID: 90212 - CD: 12 - LD: 8 @Hestia - Won Lost Fragment - Whoops.

Jack after seeing a good amount of players arrive onto his party he had stepped into his home and yelled out to everyone at the party "Alrighty! Since I believe everyone is here... it is time to do our raffle..." he cackled. He raised a hat in front of everyone and said out "In this hat is every one of your names, and one by one I will give out these wonderful prizes! And because I am nice, I will hand out one Lost Fragment just to have another winner. First! The Accursed Souls weapon!" he reached his hand into the hat and pulled out a piece of paper, he hummed and said out "Stryder? Where are you!" he waited for him to step up "You've won this sword, however becareful... once you touch it... it will never leave you. So if you dont want a item stuck to you forever take a Accursed Souls" he turned back to the crowd and yelled out "Next! This wonderful SP Candy!" he reached his hand in the hat once more "Dazia? Dazia where are you!" he had waited for her to step up, he placed the piece of candy into her hands "Here... eat it, you'll gain more skill points and grow stronger." he turned back to the crowd "Next... our mini-pumpking... Hikoru? Hikoru! Come here!" he opened the gate, and noticed that he had a familiar, he chuckled and said "Alright three things can happen here. One, take a Lost Fragment and be on your way and he'll find a new home. Two, release your current familiar and you may take this one. Three, watch him eat your familiar alive."  he cackled and waited for his response. He went back to the crowd and said "Now! Scarecrow's Fear! ...Buckstrap? Buckstrap where are you!" he waited for him to step up, he said out to him "Same thing with Accursed Souls, when you also touch this item it will stuck on you forever, so unless you want this item I would take the Lost Fragment. But it is a great piece of equipment that no one else could have." he said swaying him. "Lastly... since I am nice, ill hand out one Lost Fragment... Hestia, it is yours."

NOTE: All players who have won an item have 48 hours to pick it up, if you don't pick it up in 48 hours default action of rerolling will take place. 

Spoiler

Even Number CD:
LD Numbers:

1. Macradon
  2. Lessa
  3. Genji
  4. Vigilon
  5. Telrenya
  6. Embers
  7. Itzal
  8. Hestia
  9. Ruby
  10. Buckstrap
  11. claim
  12. Morgenstern
  13. Hikoru
  14. Illia
  15. Lee
  16. Teion
  17. Aereth
  18. Kairi
  19. Reroll
  20. Reroll

Odd Number CD:
LD Numbers:

1. Krysta
  2. Shi
  3. Hidden
  4. Jomei
  5. Stryder
  6. Spencer
  7. Domarus
  8. Pinball
  9. Jevi
  10. Fae
  11. Dazia
  12. Esther
  13. Ryo
  14. Paglikha
  15. Piera
  16. Havok
  17. Kasier
  18. Reroll
  19. Reroll
  20. Reroll

As the young woman introduced herself, seemingly responding to his half-bow with a curtsey, Calrex gave a nod before Esther introduced her companion, Genji. With a calm smile and nod he looked over at the young man, who was also dressed in costume, "It is nice to meet you as well, Genji. Calrex. I see you two are both well dressed for the occasion. Both of your costume are very well done."

Upon being asked about his own attire, along with a compliment on his put-together appearance he returned it with another smile before putting his left hand behind his neck, "Well, you could say it's more a lack of preparation than a preference to not wear a costume. I received the invitation to come here and didn't decide to even pick up a masquerade mask before arriving. The NPC greeter certainly had a blast with commenting on my lack of appropriate dress, but at least it didn't prevent entry. I guess I've bene too distracted with other aspects of the game to let myself relax too much, heh."

Esther continued on, seemingly speaking about her own social interactions, or at seemingly her less-than-adept sense of doing so. With a shake of his head the bluenette gave a reply, "Well you're certainly handling yourself well for this occasion."

Looking over at Genji the Ultramarine Knight gave a nod, "In any case,  believe you two were on the way to get some punch. I won't keep you up. I'm probably going to wander around a bit. There's some other individuals I recognize around here, but going from their outfits I'm not sure if they're waiting for the raffle to happen, or the opportunity to get into character and steal them before it happens and hop on a ship to sail the seven seas."

His last statement was obviously in reference to the merry band that had joined up together, including Lee, Piera, and Jomei. Of course, it they were too busy interacting as the group, the bluenette would return to his standard procedure of observing the festivities from the side. There certainly was some entertainment to be had of watching others have fun, especially when some antics ensue.

@Esther @Genji

As Telrenya began to regain her composure, still letting out a couple of small chuckles, Jomei's sudden attention caused the blonde to look up at him inquisitively. The ginger had pulled away from her, but motioned for her to follow and so she hurried after the man. Her strappy orange heels clicked against the stairs and the smooth flooring of the first floor until she came to a stop behind the green-clad pirate and the friends he had recognized. She watched their embrace with a small smile, running her gloved hands over the front of her pleated skirt while the trio did a bit of catching up. Shortly after, the brunette woman had taken on her piratey speech pattern and turned her attention onto Telrenya. Claiming her a sailor, and removing her hat with a formal introduction caused the blonde to giggle. Her right foot slipped behind her left while her right hand rested itself over her heart in her own small bow back to the brunette.

"Telrenya, nice to meet you." She started with a bright smile. "Ah, Piera?" She repeated the woman's name, as if recognizing the word. She perked up again a moment later, grinning at the couple as her head tilted slightly and her eyes turned to the hook-handed pirate. "Then...you must be Lee? Jomei's mentioned you guys."

@Jomei @Piera @Lee