[OP - F10] Trick or Treat~!

"Very lucky." She teased the man with a small smirk resting on her lips. The pair had entered the mansion now, but Teion had preferred to avoid the large crowds and groups of players. She stuck to the side of the room, walking slowly as her cobalt eyes carefully scanned the room. 'Sophie you jerk, how am I supposed to find you in a costume party?' The corners of her mouth had turned into a small frown while she held back another audible scoff. She assumed the woman would be done-up in a similar pirate outfit, according to the message she had received. Now it was only a matter of finding the right one.

After a few minutes of nothing more than scanning the crowd, Teion's eyes fell upon a small gathering of players, one of which possessed the same shade and length of Piera's hair from what she remembered of the last time she'd seen it. Craning her neck to try and catch a glimpse of the woman's face, the frames of the glasses that rested over her ears was enough to convince the blacksmith that she'd found the right pirate. As much as she would have preferred to catch Piera on her own, the thought seemed rather unlikely. After simply staring at the group of figures for a few long seconds, she gave the hooded figure beside her a sideways glance. "Come on, I'm not embarrassing myself alone." She demanded, reaching her hand out to grasp his in the familiar manner she'd seem to have taken to over the past couple of days. As much as she was sure the brunette would have liked to hide away in the shadows, she was going to at least try to force him to socialize. Or at least, his presence nearby might do the slightest to ease her nerves in front of Piera. The violet-haired blacksmith wasn't sure which point had most motivated her to drag Aereth along behind her.

Hesitantly approaching the brunette pirate, she gave an inward chuckle at how their costumes seemed to match each other. Not only that, but there were a couple of other players beside her with a similar style. She released her grasp on Aereth's hand as she stopped a few feet away from the swashbuckling alchemist. "So--" The name caught in her throat, almost forgetting her username for a moment. Teion brought a loose fist to her mouth, giving a small clear of her throat that might also serve to get the woman's attention. "Piera?" She asked in an even tone, a tiny ball of apprehension resting in her chest.

@Aereth @Piera

Spoiler

Pirate_Tei_Tei.png

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky listened in as he heard that Jack wanted to start the raffle. Normally, he wouldn't win anything in these, or enter, but he had this year. It had been as simple as wearing a costume, and he had worn a very hard to make, but it had been worth it. He listened intently, and watched and listened.

"Alrighty! Since I believe everyone is here... it is time to do our raffle..." Jack Cackled, giving sky a little bit of a shiver down his spine "In this hat is every one of your names, and one by one I will give out these wonderful prizes! And because I am nice, I will hand out one Lost Fragment just to have another winner. First! The Accursed Souls weapon!

He listened closely, wondering who would be called to win, and to his insane surprise, he was called out! Shocked, he looked around, wondering if there was another 'Stryder' out there, but he knew it was impossible. He got up, walking over to Jack, and listened to him.

"You've won this sword, however becareful... once you touch it... it will never leave you. So if you dont want a item stuck to you forever take a Accursed Souls" 

He gulped as he listened, it was a powerful item, he could feel it from where he was now, just a step away from it. He was worried, he had no idea if this thing was going to ruin everything for him, or if it would be amazing.... But he felt something else, something.... Pulling him towards it. With a grin, he decided to accept whatever kind of curse this would be. He had none of his gear equipped, only vanity stuff to help with the outfit he was wearing. 

"I'l Gladly accept this weapon, this curse, if its stuck to me, guess that will mean i'l get some good practice with it!" He said to Jack, before tripping over, his hand coming in contact with the Sword, and the moment his hand came in contact, the entire weapon morphed, becoming finglerless gloves that had monster markings all over, the gray stone morphing around his hands. 

Guess im stuck with it now...

Stryder gained Accursed Souls

Spoiler

Base Description

Accursed Souls [Player's Tier - Weapon of Choice] - Enhancements: Cursed / Damage / Damage / Damage - Description: A weapon that has been crafted from the fragments of Monster Souls... the weapon Material is an unknown Gray Stone that seems to never break. However... you can't seem to let go of it from your hands or character.

Stryders Description

Accursed Souls [Player's Tier (2) - Gloves] - Enhancements: Cursed / Damage / Damage / Damage - (+6DMG) Description: A weapon that has been crafted from the fragments of Monster Souls... the weapon Material is an unknown Gray Stone that seems to never break. However... you can't seem to let go of it from your hands or character.

"Lack of preparation? Well, I suppose those who are on the frontlines or are busy may not have had time to do such things. Course... I wasn't really doing anything." Esther scratched her cheek, laughing awkwardly at her admission. "I mean... I told myself I would never pick up a weapon. So I guess I'd be useless in the frontlines. I don't even know what floors they've unlocked. Ahaha...ha...aha...*ahem*." She cleared her throat loudly and started tugging on her lilac locks. "I was just spending some time with the children on the second floor. I want them to experience a normal childhood."

Esther wasn't sure how well Calrex would take the information, she knew she had been chastised in the past for her choices. Called useless, foolish... and a waste of space. What good was she if she wasn't fighting to get out like everyone else? Sure it got to her at times... but Esther wasn't one to force herself to change into something she was uncomfortable with. Even with her awkward banter, Calred complimented her. "Thank you!" She stooped tugging on her hair and instead crossed her arms, just to stop herself from fiddling. "I appreciate it!"

A small silence fell between the blunette and the lilac angel, and Esther felt she had to fill it with something. "So uh.. you said you were distracted with other aspects of the game?" Esther asked, "Does that mean you're a scout? Or work in a profession?" She gasped. "Oh! OH! Are you a frontliner?"

Before he could reply however, it seemed as though the host began to hand out raffles and prizes. They were all awarded to people who were no doubt stronger than her. She wondered if the game had some sort of system where it'd pass out items to those who'd use them. Esther felt a tad disheartened that she didn't get any, but at the same time. She knew she wouldn't use the strange weapon that sounded as though it'd attach itself to her. What a scary thought! Course..if she had something better, maybe.... just maybe she'd be able to help more on the higher floors.

Esther bit her lip, and shuffled her feet. "Hey uhm... Calrex... what are the frontliners ....what would it be like for...uhm someone with no weapons?"

Her heart was pounding hard and fast against her chest. Was she seriously considering such a thing? To be up there with such brave people? and to what? Heal them? Surely they'd be able to do such things on their own? Esther took a step backward, suddenly not so sure of herself anymore. She glanced around for Genji, hoping he'd be able to offer her some sort of smile to help her,  a nod of the head. Anything.

@Genji  @Calrex

Taro smiled as he maneuvered around the party. There were a lot of faces he had never seen, and there were even more elaborate costumes that just made his mangy wolf man costume feel like it a bit underwhelming. The whole spectacle was amazing, he had not expected this level of detail in events, let alone a holiday celebration run by a NPC and not a fellow player. For all of his sins, and there were many, the creator of this game had put in inordinate amounts of energy when he designed the landscapes and setting. But most unsettling above all, the depth of interactions with the so many NPCs was on point. They seemed to have emotions and personality, despite being scripted code. Yet then again, at the moment, were they not all in the same boat?

Pushing those thoughts to the side, Taro finally caught a couple faces he recognized. Moving over, he smiled as Hestia and Domarus seemed to be talking to a small party. As he approached closer, Taro's smile gave way to a grin as he spoke. "Hey there guys, how's the party going for you all? I did not win a damn thing, you all?"

@Hestia @Domarus

Dazia was about to speak, when Jack came into the manor to announce the winners of the raffle. "Alrighty! Since I believe everyone is here... it is time to do our raffle..." First, he called Stryder, who won a powerful but cursed weapon. Up next was...Dazia. She didn't expect to win, but it seems that, in her own opinion, luck is both with and against her, seeing that yes, she did win something, but now everyone knew her name, and there were chances that those who could be against her for that one time could be around... Nevertheless, she walked over and accepted the prize, the strengthening SP candy. "Thank you, this will come in handy..." She looked to her left and right, then walked right into the crowd of costumed players. It was a risky move, but it was a risk she was willing to take. She continued walking among the crowd, headed for the other side of the spacious room.

+SP Candy

Edited by Dazia

Krysta didn't mind when Fae and Pinball left the conversation, not that she didn't enjoy it. She really liked meeting the two players. "Well then Vigilon, what should we do now?" Before she knew it, Jack arrived to announce the winners of the raffle. Stryder won the weapon, the SP candy was won and claimed by...Dazia!? She was here, at this very party? Krysta's smile faded upon hearing the name. She remembered that name. She had seen it when she saw the cause of death under her cousin's username. "Killed in a total loss duel with Dazia"... Krysta watched as Dazia accepted the prize, wearing the outfit of an assassin, which Krysta surprisingly found fitting towards her. When Dazia walked back into the crowd of players, her mind was practically screaming, "Well? What are you just standing there for? Leif must be avenged!" She suddenly bolted towards the crowd of players, accidentally bumping into a few players as she went, saying, "Oops, Sorry, excuse me!"

@Vigilon @Dazia @Telrenya @Esther @Stryder @Itzal

Domarus watched as a player walked over to them.  It was Dazia.  One of the players he would like to have in his guild, especially with them being short staffed this entire time.  He needed members and players were being taken left and right.  If he could get his hands on Hestia and Embers however, he believed he would have a decent start.  He wouldn't stop of course.  He needed to find more and more players to fill the ranks up with.  There were three segments after all.  He nodded to Dazia when she asked if she could join them, and Hestia greeted her as well.  Her outfit intrigued Domarus as it was the gear assassins in Skyrim wore.  He wondered what her reason for choosing said outfit was.  She introduced herself and her costume to Dazia first, as well as her familiar.  Domarus' familiar, as well as Keres' were waiting outside in the shadows in case something went wrong.  They didn't need to draw attention to either of them just yet.  The topic had shifted from Domarus' guild to the newcomer and he was fine with this.  He had peaked her interest and that was that.  Stryder finally tuned into the conversation once more and commented on Dazia's costume, also familiar with it's origin it seemed and introduced himself as well.  Once he had done so, Domarus would nod to her and introduce himself as well.

"Hello again Dazia.  It's good to see you here.  May I ask what inspired you to choose that outfit in the first place?"  Before she could reply to them, the npc host had begun to speak, preparing to announce the winners of the raffle.  The npc began to say the names of players who've won and handing them out to players among the crowd.  The first prize, which was essentially pointless seeing as how anyone could get a perfect accuracy blade from any blacksmith, or even as a drop, was given to Stryder.  Domarus watched as Stryder hesitantly took the blade and sealed it with him.  He then declared that sp candy was won by Dazia and handed the item to her.  She walked over to the npc and accepted the prize.  Although it was only a small boost, it could have come in handy for Domarus.  The next prize, the mini pumpkin Domarus had heard about, was awarded to Hikoru the frontliner.  He was warned to send his current familiar away before opening the cage lest his familiar be eaten.  The next item, a rather interesting set of armor that was perhaps the most useful of all the items, was rewarded to Buckstrap whom Domarus hadn't met before.  He burned the name into his mind for future notice.  A player named Morgenstern had received the extra reward.  So no one in his organization received anything then eh?  No matter.  He watched as Havok, a player he had met earlier, walked up, mentioning how they didn't receive anything.  Domarus chuckled.

"No indeed.  However Dazia and Stryder certainly got something.  What about you Embers?  Were any of those rewards anything you were interested in?"

@Dazia @Hestia @Stryder @Havok @Embers

Jomei released his embrace from the other two pirate clad players, a wide smile on his face, "I missed you guys too, I was starting to get worried that those PKers kidnapped you again." He let out a sigh of relief, still not believing that his friends were safe all along. "But I'm just happy you're both safe." After their short conversation, Piera turned to the blonde Sailor Scout standing next to Jomei, introducing herself in her pirate accent. Telrenya responded brightly, recognizing both of their names from Jomei's past stories of the two. The Irishman rubbed the nape of his neck, feeling a bit bashful that couple now knew Jomei was telling tales about the two. The man laughed, before looking at the two with another smile, "We definitely need to catch up, there's so much I need to tell you guys.. and I'd love to hear about that labyrinth you guys were stuck in" Jomei's adventurous side of him peaking at the thought of another fun exploration with his friends.

Before they could continue their conversation, a loud voice was heard from behind Jomei. Turning about, he noticed the pumpkin headed Jack was standing atop the stairs in front of his prized possessions, a hat in his hand. He announced to the players that they would be starting their raffle for the items he had set aside from them. One by one, Jack read through the prizes, picking a name at random for each. Few of the players Jomei recognized, none of them being in the area where he stodd. Jomei chuckled and shrugged his shoulders, looking to Telrenya. "Oh well, guess we didn't win anything." 

Jomei looked at the other man who had been in the group, dressed in the Batman outfit without a mask. After taking a second look at his face, Jomei recognized him as Lowenthal's fan-boy, Ryo. "Oh, Ryo. I almost didn't recognize you." he said with a chuckle. After their meeting about his late friend, he wondered if he had a list of questions to ask Piera and Lee as well. 

@Piera@Lee@Telrenya@Ryo@Spencer

Hikoru had just been enjoying the tasty delicacies at the table when he had heard his name. His head raised as he turned and realized that they had started the raffle. That was something that he wasn't expecting, and he let out a small gulp. He had avoided talking to other players because he wanted to hide his identity so they didn't know it was him in his horrible ghost costume. He gave a small sigh and walked up as he opened the cage, and saw the tiny pumpking appear from the bowels. Jack said that his familiar either had to leave or be eaten. He gave a shudder as the small familiar licked its thorny vine-tongue. He gave a small sigh and looked at Sutetchi. The familiar looked terrified and gave Hikoru a look of pure fear. He pointed to the door with a small smile.

"Head to the shop, and take the back door. Take yourself a retirement buddy, you earned it." He said. Sutetchi, with a look of relief started to head towards the door. The Pumpking tried to chase him, but he gave a small sigh and blocked the small creature. Sutetchi escaped and Mini-Pumpking, who looked a bit upset. Hikoru heard a low rumble as Mini-Pumpking's stomach let him know he was tired. He gave a small sigh and pat the small Pumpking's head. "Let's get you some food..." He thought for a moment, and realized that he would have to give him a name. He thought for a moment, and smiled slightly. "Rolland, Sir Rolland. Let's get you some sweets." Rolland gave a gurgle, which must have meant a yes as they headed back towards the dessert table.

"Wanna start that talk about orange cursors again?" Aereth asked in a teasing manner. They have already talked about that matter before. Slapping other players so hard that they loos health points wasn't something anybody should do without thought. 

After spotting multiple of his friends and ex guild mates, Aereth finally found a quiet spot where he could just wait until the evening would have passed. 

Just as he was about to walk over and enjoy his peace, the purple haired woman told, or better demanded, to come with her so she didn't embarrass herself alone. "No thank yo--hugh..." He didn't even manage to finish his sentence as she started to pull him along with her. "What the.... Purple! I'm not your dog. I'm death. You don't just pull death with you." Aereth argued but had no chance to escape her grip. 

With a heavy sigh of defeat from Aereth, they reached the group of pirates. The brunette immediately noticed the tension in the air as Teion addressed her female friend, and decided to just stay in the background of the conversation for now.

@Teion

Spoiler

Gothic-Undead-Scythe-Hood-Headgear-Fanta

"The children huh..."

After pondering Esther's statement for a moment, Calrex did give a brief look of surprise. In the extended period of time that he had been venturing through SAO, the thought of who was going to take care of the youngest players had not occurred to him. To add to that fact, the length of time that everyone was trapped within Aincrad must have meant that children of all ages would likely have to be taken out of school due to the incident. This meant that a lot of the experience that they would gain from going through life and their early education would likely not happen unless someone was there to ensure they did so, "...I'll be honest I hadn't thought of that before. I'm sure there are many kids that are also trapped here, probably likely scared that they can't see their parents. Having someone to watch over and take care of them is just as much a necessity as a solid selection of players to clear the floors and bring us closer to getting out of here."

Upon being question as to what exactly he was busy with, the bluenette gave a simple nod before speaking, "I guess in the long time I've been adventure I've kind of played all of the roles you've mentioned. A handful of floors ago I did assist with the scouting parties and for some time I worked as a fisherman, although I believe my luck in that was rather dry. Currently my main job is in fact the frontlines, as I serve as one of the main tanks."

Looking over as he heard the raffle winners announced Calrex gave a small smile. Even though he hadn't won a prize, for obvious reasons, it was still nice to see people enjoying the game, even though the threat of death at any moment was hanging over their heads like the Sword of Damocles. However, it seemed his moment had passed as one of his two conversation companions continued. It seemed that Esther was curious about the frontlines, but was still hesitant about training with a weapon. It wasn't a surprise, as most of the frontliners were in fact weapon bearers, even the tanks. There were some that broke the one-duty mold, himself included, but all of them had some ability to damage a target.

"Well if you were not concerned with wielding a weapon and still participating, I would think you'd be one of the first, if not the first participant without a combat skill. However, that doesn't mean it isn't welcome, albeit you would likely need to excel in other aspects to not fall into danger. Healers are always needed, especially when the participating number of people gets larger, and with the new tier it's likely we'll be encountering bosses much stronger than before. It wouldn't be the first time that we were caught unprepared because of some unique mechanic that the floor boss and room had. I would say that if you truly wished to do so, focus on your own capability to survive. If you don't want to wield a weapon, then it's imperative that you are capable of enduring numerous attacks and keep others alive at the same time."

"Speaking of numerous attacks..."

For a brief moment the Ultramarine Knight was reminded once again of the Pumpking battle, and the numerous blows he had to endure within a fraction of a second. It was certainly a moment he would not forget, and something that would continue to be a driving force towards him becoming stronger. But with the moment gone he decided to add one last thing, "I will say that you shouldn't worry about being in a rush to reach frontliner level though. There's a lot to take in inside of this game, things that will likely be forgotten once you start stepping foot into the boss rooms. Enjoy some of the time you have while you can, because I know I look back on the days when I was not even half my level with some nostalgia."

@Esther @Genji

Hearing my name be called i can only grin at hearing that i won a prize as i head on up towards the stage and i take the lost fragment wondering what i would use it for. I just grin and nods my head happy to accept the reward and makes my way back towards @Havokand @Domarus. Look guys i won something! I say a bit cheerfully as i look at the item in question as i still find myself curious what it will be used for. Well for my tastes that is as i look towards the two people that seem kind enough for me. @Embersseeming a bit to cold for me which is ironic given her name. Dazia being to much of this mystery for me and she seems very careful in how she approaches things. @Stryderseems nice, but he has been rather quite which makes it difficult to judge how well he is in terms of a person.

Taro nodded at Hestia as she walked back. She had won one of the prizes, and she seemed to be happy. Maybe their luck was changing for the better? Maybe not? Didn't matter in the long run. Still she had won something, and Taro was definitely happy for her. "It looks like our tank has some new flashy gear she can have. Hopefully she does not go full Edge Lord on us, and take the item's aesthetics to heart eh?" He grinned at that thought.

Turning his attention to the others, Taro gave a proper bow as he introduced himself. "My name is Havok, and Domarus and Hestia here have been kind enough to help me start off. She and I have slaughtered many of the starting quests together. But it's nice to meet you all." He straightened up at that point and looked around the room. Shield and Beats would doubtlessly be there, maybe...maybe he could say hi. 

The number of people in the group had increased with the arrival of yet another girl, but Embers honestly didn’t care too much. Her mind was stuck on two separate topics. Topic one being the mental debate on poking at the players with guilds to let her join, but her pride was biting at her reminding her that she didn’t need their help to level up and become the firestorm she was in the real world. She didn’t have some ‘late game’ scheme, she just wanted to become stronger than ever before and punch anyone who got in her way, much like her life before Sword Art Online. The second was on the reaper girl, Elucia was the name Domarus had said. There was no denying it, Embers liked her outfit and liked the looks of the girl wearing it. Of course, Embers mind being her own, it went into a place she kept well private to herself.

It kept her ensnared there, right until the announcement for the raffle arrived. She knew what she wanted, the weapon. Her current armour she adored and her Scythe wasn’t the best it could be, so why not an upgrade? However, as fate or whatever would have it, she won nothing. And the look of frustration was clear on her face.

“Trust, it’s all damn chance…Hate leaving anything to bloody chance!” she muttered, although it was far from a quiet mutter. Maybe, in the real world, she'd of kicked up some level of fuss OR started a fight, a world where she didn't make the rules sucked! It was then she noticed that two things occurred. Stryder had won it, damn kid, and Domarus had finally gone back to talking to her. Finally.

“Me? Probably the weapon that the Kid got” she said, looking with hungry eyes at Domarus “I like my battle armour good enough, so a one-of-a-kind weapon would have been pretty damn cool. But, you know, crap happens eh? Nothing I can do now hah!” She stretched her arms out and lightly hit Domarus on the shoulder “At least I ain’t the only one who drew the damn short straw eh Dragon-Boy?”

@Domarus @Stryder @Hidden @Hestia

Edited by Embers

Ryo slumped over in defeat. He didn't get a laugh, not even a chuckle. Ryo rubbed the back of his neck. "My apologies." He said to the pirate with, two peg legs? He looked again thinking how someone could be that balanced to pull off a trick like that. He coughed, getting his mind back on track. "I was merely in a contest of sort. To see whom could rile the most laughs from pirates, with pirate themed jokes." He said, laughing nervously. "Seems like I could use practice." He said again, as yet another pirate or two approached. It seemed that the crew was growing larger by the moment, and Ryo was growing a bit to uncomfortable with it all. He turned to face one pirate, only to have it reconize him. "Ah, Jomei." He said, almost as a sigh of relief. "It's a pleasure to meet you again. You like what I did with my hair?" He said, making small talk with the emerald pirate.

@Lee@Jomei

@Spencer@Piera

Esther listened to Calrex with interest, she enjoyed hearing what he had to say. Every so often she'd glance back at Genji who still regarded them with an awkward stare and flushed cheeks, was he ok? Esther's brow furrowed in concern. "One moment..." She said to Calrex before tapping a step toward Genji; she wasn't too good with her Japanese, but gosh darnit, she knew the basic ettiquette. "Hey, Genji! お元気ですか?"  She asked, ensuring he was alright in his native language.

Esther glanced back at Calrex and offered him a smile. "I was...err.. am an Alchemist... I wasn't aware one could change their roles. If they could, I'd almost certainly be a cook now, it seems that there are already a large number of Alchemists within Aincrad." Esther shrugged, "But oh well..."

Esther vehemently nodded, and the glowing halo above her head shook, bouncing back and forward. "NEVER!" She exclaimed, glossed lips pursed into a pout. "I'd never, EVER raise a weapon! Even if I were on the frontlines! I don't care about being the first to do something or the best at whatever, I just don't want to change my ideals because of this place." She huffed, then sighed. Then apologised for her outburst. "I'm.. I'm sorry Calrex that was probably a little uncalled for." her bright smile returned. "Still, I appreciate your help and wisdom on the matter, Calrex. It means a lot to me. I -Gha..."

Esther almost tumbled forward, instead she took a few steps back and once again, stepped on her wings. She fell backward onto her butt, whining as she watched a player push past, screaming sorry as she bombarded and knocked down other players. "Dangit..." Esther mumbled, lowering her face to the floor. It was embarrassing. Twice she had fallen over. She was glad that most the party-goers seemed more concerned with their own social groups than with her faux paux.

Esther pushed herself up off the ground then pulled her dress back down so it hung neatly. "Ahaha... Sorry about that. I'm not in any rush. I would rather enjoy my time here, and help anyone I can along the way. I don't want to think about fighting or monsters or death... I just want to enjoy life and walk around with the flowers and help the kids and just..." Esther gave an exasperated shrug, "I don't know...do my own thing I guess."

Esther took a few steps forward and clasped her hands over his own, "Calrex, it was lovely meeting you." she offered them a squeeze before pulling away. "However, I do think I should get my friend a drink, he seems a little..." She glanced back over at the man who was practically covering his face. "Red..." Esther gave Calrex a small nod before turning to the crowd.

The crowd...

Hoo boy this was going to be interesting.

Esther took a deep breath and braced herself before marching on forward, carefully slipping past people, squeezing in between the gaps in the crowds so she could safetly make her way to the table with refreshments. Finally... she had made it, and it had dawned on her. She hadn't asked Genji what he wanted. She just assumed. "Ah.... oops..." She felt flustered, looking over all the choices.

"Maybe these..." she said to herself as she grabbed two glasses of brightly orange liquid topped with heavy cream. "Yeh...this will do.." she turned back toward the crowd and realised that it would be even harder navigating it all with two drinks in hand. She gulped.

You can do this Esther!

@Genji @Calrex

Edited by Esther

Vigilon noticed that the other two had left the conversation. He honestly didn't mind, they probably had other or better things to do or chat about. Krysta asked Vigilon what they should do now. "Hm, well we could always-" Jack stepped up to announce the raffle's winners. Stryder won the cursed weapon that could be any tier, from what he had heard. Up next was the SP candy.

Everything went downhill as soon as Dazia's name was called. He'd been needing to talk to this player for a while now, and from what he knew, Krysta would stop at nothing to avenge Wardege. He even met Krysta when she was mourning over the loss, apparently caused by a duel with Dazia. He wasn't sure if Krysta was hearing him, or even cared about what he was going to say, but it was worth a shot before she could possibly get herself killed. "I don't think this is the time or place to-"

Too late. She was gone, lost in the crowd. As if things could get any worse than this. He walked, rather than bolted, through the crowd, hoping not to disturb any conversations or disrupt the crowd, or even cause a commotion. Vigilon only hoped he wouldn't be too late.

@Krysta @Dazia

Spoiler

Pirate Lee.png

Lee would glance over his shoulder halfheartedly as she would make a comment about his own backside but would then be brought back to the ones in front of them. At the joke that the Batman would tell her, Piera would soon return in kind and use his own outfit as a visual aid and at its conclusion, Lee would let his cheek be on the receiving end of a smooch but his rolled eye and half cracked smile would show that the joke was in poor taste but it was enjoyable and that was a good thing. She would then make a comment to Jomei about the amount of which she missed him and would go on to speak of the reason of which they were both Em Eye Aye and non-responsive to any messages to which Lee would chime in

"Yharg, it be a sea's worth of woes and not the good kinda sea." It would be then that the booming voice of Jack would come to greet the ears of all within the area and he would begin to give out the prizes for the raffle winners and sadly, Lee was not among them but it wasn't something he was banking on in the first place. "Yharg, maybe next year." He would then look toward Telrenya as she would denote his name as it was heard from Jomei in past days. Lee would raise his free hand to the hat that sat upon his head and tilt it down in a greeting

"Yharg, I be Lee and hopefully it's been mostly positive things. Yharg, been round that man for my entire life. Yharg, my life in this blasted game world but ye get me drift." It was then that another pirate would wash upon the shores of the conversation though this one was aimed toward Piera to which Lee would chuckle and move Piera more toward the other pirate so they could have a conversation without having to have him in the middle of it. It was then that Lee would let his single eye turn back to Jomei as he had spoken of the fear of the Player Killers getting a hold of them once more to which Lee would shake his head

"Yharg, I be not be gettin the brig a second time. Yharg though we need to do some catchin up, that be sure."  He would then look to Ryo whom would apologize and explain the reason for the jokes to which Lee would wave his hooked hand in a dismissing manner "Yharg, nay, nay, the real question is this; What is a Pirates favorite letter?"  He would look around to see if anyone else was paying attention and would continue "Yharg, you would think it would be Arrr but a pirates love is for the Sea. Yharg, ya get it? Yharg, Arrrr and in R and the Sea as in C." He would slap his knee in self gratification of the simply hilarious joke, if not for just himself.

Edited by Lee

Sky heard it.... He heard it.... Dazia was here. He remembered seeing that girl crying because of Wardege getting killed, Dazia being the one who did it, he looked around, unable to find her name among them all, when suddenly he saw soeone walking over, accepting the SP candy. He saw her quickly walk away, and before long someone else followed her quickly. Sky was about to follow when the follower bumped into him, dressed as a Kitsune. Seeing her face, seeing it was Krysta. 

"Hey, i saw her too, no rash actions, i'l come with you to make sure you don't get player killed" He said to @Krysta before walking quickly towards the direction he had seen her going. He was looking for someone dressed as a Dark Brotherhood assassin.... and after awhile he saw her, walking towards some spacious room. 

He took a deep breath, walking towards @Dazia, hoping he oculd catch her before she vanished. He needed answers, he didn't care about this party anymore, someone had died, and he had promised he would help, and now... He wanted answers. Looking at her, it seemed she had a green cursor.... Making sky even More suspicious.

"気じゃない," the youth muttered in his own tongue as he sank backward from the scene that unfolded. "誰もが、彼らは罰金だと言って続けて、誰も罰金ではありません." He sank into a chair along the wall behind him, one he had previously utilized while in full costume, and clutched at his head. "数ヶ月で私の家族を見たことがない."

How he made it this far, Genji had no idea. There was nothing familiar about Aincrad, and even fewer people. He wanted to cry, but knew that when the tears ended, the strife would remain. He yearned to scream, but understood it would do nothing but rob him of his voice. Genji understood the futility of his situation, but until this moment, he never really faced it.

It never occurred to him that Esther had left him, or that he was muttering to himself in a language only a few people would understand. By the time he glanced up, he was barely aware of anyone around him, or anything. He wore a blank expression, mouth slightly agape.

"Esther...?" he gurgled groggily.

@Esther