[OP - F10] Trick or Treat~!

Slowly, and awkwardly Esther managed to make her way through the crowd, well...around the crowd. She kept to the outer circles this time. Sure it took longer but this way at least... she wouldn't accidentally bump into anyone. She saw a group of pirates who were rather...rambunctious and loud. She made sure to stay far away from them. Then that very tall man with no facial features just white... Esther shivered. He was scary. A few others scattered around the place...then Calrex....then...

Esther stopped in front of him. His head was hung low and he was muttering something in Japanese. Esther wasn't that astute when it came to his native language, hell..it was amazing that she managed to splutter out whatever nonsense she did. "Family...right?" Esther asked softly as she carefully broached the last few steps. She had caught the tail end of his mutterings and whilst she didn't understand it all, the one word stood out. Esther kneeled down in front of him and carefully placed the drinks on the floor next to the chair he sat on. "You miss them?" She asked softly. It was a guess, whenever anyone spoke about such a thing, they were either damning them, or lamenting over them and Genji didn't seem like the vindictive type.

Her hand reached out to gently rub his back, whilst the other went and picked up one of the two bright orange cream covered drinks. She urged it into his hands. "Here. drink something, I'm sure it'll make you feel better."  She laughed. "Sugar always makes people feel better, right? This looks incredibly sweet. Course... you're probably sweet enough without it!" Esther wasn't very good at comforting people, she never knew what to say or how to fix things. So instead she spluttered awkward compliments or phrases that often didn't make sense.

Esther tilted her head to the side, buting her lower lip. The jokes weren't working. "I'm sure many people miss their families and friends. If you like. I can be your family?" Esther asked, after all... she had taken on the role of mother and caretaker for others, maybe she could do something similar for Genji, and if not family then friends, surely.

A small smile on her face as she picked up her own drink and clinked it lightly against his. "Kanpai!?" The liquid sloshed but didn't spill but Esther flinched as though it had. She gave a sigh of relief. "I thought for sure that was going to spill all over me and create a wet and sticky mess!" She said with a laugh.

Genji wasn't laughing.

Esther frowned.

"Hey. Did you want to go? You don't have to stay here on my behalf. If you need some time to yourself I understand."

Edited by Esther
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was embarrassing, bumping into players left and right, but that didn't stop her. She kept going, and ran into Stryder, who offered to tag along so that she wouldn't get killed. She managed to maneuver through the crowd, spotting Dazia heading towards the other side of the room, no doubt an attempt to disappear from view. She stopped halfway in the distance between the crowd and Dazia. "You! You cowardly killer! Did you really think you could get away with murder? Did you not know that someone would step up to avenge him? Don't think for a second that I would just leave you be, thus allowing you to live to kill another day!" She rushed for Dazia, acting out of emotion, tears bursting from her eyes, which showed sorrow, anger, and possibly a minor trace of hatred. Wardege was a good person. She would never have let him die in vain. Somehow, Dazia would have to pay.

@Stryder @Dazia

The other end of the room was closer now, if she could at least temporarily retreat to the shadows... She turned her head to look behind her, spotting two players headed towards her. "I knew it! They're here!" The girl let out harsh, stern words that were obviously of a vendetta towards her. "Oh, for crying out loud..." The girl rushed toward Dazia, and she had an idea on how to at least discourage, if not stall her. She let the enraged girl come forward. With a swift move, Dazia had gotten behind the girl, her left arm holding the arms and torso, the right hand holding a false metal knife to the girl's neck, a false threat. "Listen here, you vengeful little princess, sometimes the game brings us to do things we don't want to do. I knew that there would be fingers pointed at me should the death be known. However, believe it or not, should you ask me, the fool brought it upon himself. Ever heard of self-defense?" Dazia sheathed the false knife, pushed the girl down just enough to bring her to the ground, and gave Stryder a look. Then she fled into the crowd, giving a gentle push when necessary as she walked, eventually running into someone that she knew, just not in costume.

@Stryder @Krysta @Vigilon

Vigilon continued to maneuver through the crowd of players. He whistled for Veriost to come by his side, and waited a minute or so. Veriost arrived and landed on his shoulder, licking the frosting from a cupcake off her maw. "I think you've had enough for tonight. Now we have to find Krysta and Dazia, before someone gets hurt." Veriost took to the air, and Vigilon continued walking. Every other few seconds, he would look towards Veriost to see if she was circling above one of the two players mentioned, although it would be hard to find Dazia, as Krysta was currently the only one recognizable at the time. Eventually, he caught sight of Dazia, also maneuvering through the crowd. He walked over without hesitation, drawing his false sword. It was time to get some answers. "There you are, Dazia. We need to talk. I want answers. Tell me why you killed Wardege!"

@Krysta @Dazia

Sky watched as the events before him unfolded, though something was bugging him about all of this.... Her cursor was green. He could tell that by looking at this, she wasn;t a high level, and he had heard about how dangerous the redemption quest was, so she wouldn't have gone orange then gone green... Something else was up with that. Before he could even say or do anything else however, Krysta went at her, angrily. He tried to catch her, though he was to late, she ran into Dazia, who simply got behind her, and with a fake knife, holding it to her throat. He listened to her, saying it was self defence.... He was mad, someone he knew had died... But something wasn't adding up.

Then, someone else joined in, someone he definitely recognized, Vigilon.... Who just came in and made this worse.... Drawing a false sword. The gloves on his hand were flaring, and fully real. He clenched his fists, looking at all three of them.

"Vigilon, put that fake sword away, Dazia, LET, HER GO" Sky said, trying to make his words carry some power and authority here. "Dazia, why is your cursor green if you killed someone" He asks her, wanting to get to the point. He needed this, she had killed someone, and had not gone red. That meant one of three things, she has done the redemption quest, though he highly doubted it. It was a full health loss duel.... Or Wardege attacked her and she killed him in self defense. "Give me a reason to stop these two" He says, having said nothing else to Vigilon after telling him to put away the sword. He didn't care if it was fake, this was NOT the time or place for this, it was a halloween party, not a murder site!

@Dazia @Vigilon @Krysta

Domarus was distracted when someone yelled and he turned to look at a few players who seemed to have a grudge against Dazia.  One was Vigilon, one was Stryder, and the other was a girl he didn't recognize.  However that little girl was calling Dazia a murderer.  His eyes narrowed under his mask.  Things started to get heated.  Dazia grabbed the girl's arm and tried to make a point, stating how she was doing self defense.  Then Vigilon backed the girl up, evidently named Krysta, demanding why she killed Wardege, even though the answer was pretty clear at this point.  Stryder attempted to defuse the situation, however he wasn't actually doing anything but lecturing people who were already heated with emotions.

"Excuse me, I need to handle this real quick.  I think they need someone outside their...  Issue.  Keres?"  Keres nodded and would follow him.  She wouldn't get involved, but she'd stand nearby in case she was needed.  She didn't look it, but she was a great fighter despite her lack of damage.  Domarus walked over to the area and the first thing he did was take Dazia's arm, take it off of Krysta's, and then push the two away, Keres behind Dazia in case she tried to leave.

"That's enough!"  He called, loud enough to get the attention of the four.  He turned to Krysta and Vigilon.

"Do you truly think she'll do what you want when you assault her the way you two have?  Calm down and back off!  I understand your angry but if you don't keep your emotions in check things will get worse."  He turned to Dazia next.

"You're no better.  You have two angry with you and you choose to make it worse?  You must remain calm and speak with kindness to keep the situation under control.  Now.  Let me get this straight."  He looked between them now.

"You all knew Wardege.  Dazia ended up killing him.  Dazia still has her green cursor and claims that he had assaulted her.  I for one, believe Dazia.  I know her, and she's not the sort of person to attack and kill another just because she doesn't like him.  She would rather defend herself and survive rather than kill.  Whether she killed him in a duel, or if Wardege attacked her and became orange, it would explain why her cursor is still green."  He turned to Krysta and Vigilon, his voice softening now so that he could sway them better.

"I understand you are angry, but you must consider that she didn't kill him out of cruel intents.  In this world, you need to defend yourself.  She's willing to do that in order to live.  Do you think you'd do the same thing if you were assaulted?"  He turned to Keres who was now behind Vigilon.

"Keres, give Vigilon his decoration back.  I think everyone should be calm now."  Keres hugged Vigilon from behind and sheathed the false blade for him before backing up with a giggle and moving quickly to Stryder's side.

"Sorry for Domarus' interruption.  He just felt like if anyone was going to attack, he'd rather them attack him than each other.  If you're upset, can you please forgive him?  He just wants to help."

@Hestia @Embers @Stryder @Dazia @Vigilon @Krysta

Hidden stood there, her knuckles white from how tight they were upon her scythe. Their were many other players around her, and it was starting to become quite uncomfortable. Her own body was exposed to so many people. It was different every other time as she had somebody with her. This time she did not have the full attention of someone else that could distract her. The first time it was Sey, her loving and adoring boyfriend. 'He needs to be getting out to the things like this.... He has been rather lazy ever since Cardinal robbed out own house for us and forced us to take a refuge in an inn' She had been the only person actually moving around with her own life, because she had gotten herself into a bunch of work. With Domarus requiring her work from time to time, and then her constantly working with Blackshade to try and find the Poison Arrow Leader, Gray. A man she had worked against in the past who kept sending trouble her way. She was about to speak, but then was interrupted by some shouting that took place behind them. Domarus was the first to move, and she was the next in action. As Hidden, she would have swiftly ended the fight with her dagger and a few glares, but tonight she was Elucia and had to play as the innocent little girl. 

It appeared to be two upon one and she moved quickly to slam the scythe in between the two groups. "Let's enjoy ourselves! We shouldn't be worrying about old tidings and learn to forgive and forget" she knew the idea was stupid, plain and simple. But having to hide her identity, force and intimidation was not the key. Anyway, she would have a fight on her hands. Vigilion and her had some quarrels from previously on, one that he would take a dagger for when he was more her strength. She had no no means to kill the man, but intended to teach him not to mess within her affairs. 

@Domarus @Hestia @Embers @Stryder @Krysta @Dazia @Vigilon

Krysta realized too late that Dazia was waiting for her to get close. She got hold of her, holding a knife to her neck. "You...murdering fiend! LET ME GO!!!!" Dazia called her a vengeful princess, obviously an insult of sorts, as if she was stereotyping Krysta. Then she began to speak, claiming the kill was only self-defense, and that Wardege was a fool who brought it upon himself. Vigilon drew a false blade, demanding answers from Dazia, and Stryder came to intervene. Of course, the more noticeable intervention was from a player dressed as slenderman. He began to speak to all four in the vicinity, but before the girl with the scythe came, she kind of zoned out and stopped paying attention for a bit.

Krysta could hardly believe what she was hearing. In fact, she didn't believe any of it at all. Why ever would Wardege ever have the nerve to kill someone? He never wanted to hurt anyone, even if that was the request for repaying a debt of his! She looked between Dazia and the player dressed as slenderman. "No....you... You lie! You both lie! He would never wish to kill someone, especially by his own hands! I don't believe either of you!!!" Unlike whatever the others may have hoped, things could only either stay the same or get much worse...

@Domarus @Stryder @Vigilon @Dazia @Hidden

When Stryder told Vigilon to put down the false blade, he dropped it, realizing that he was being a little too...aggressive. Could it have been from being so used to confrontations and the like? Had he been in too many do or die situations? No, he was just overreacting. "Think, Vigilon, what are you doing!? Dazia was practically a friend before all this! Why all the sudden aggression when you haven't exactly lost hope for her? Geez, it's like I can't think straight these days... I hope this isn't becoming a scene, it would shun not only us as players, but the possibility of me becoming a good leader for a Guild someday..." A player dressed as slenderman came and intervened in a way as if he was scolding children embroiled in an argument. He did make a point that uncontrolled emotions wouldn't end well, especially here. Then Keres suddenly hugged Vigilon from behind. "Gah!" He didn't make any other reaction from the action other than exhale, and smirk, assuming that it was just all in good fun since it was a Halloween party. He thought about all this, took a deep breath, then another. He pulled up his menu and sent a message to Dazia, using this method of communication to avoid Krysta possibly getting angry over his decision. After all, she was already riled up.

Dazia, I'm sorry for overreacting. I knew Wardege somewhat, and he seemed like a good person. He could have been fooled into attacking you, and I should have considered that it was a possibility of what took place. Either way, I just want to bring a word that will put the recent past behind us.

Truce.

Concerning Dazia, calling a truce would be the best thing to do right now, but things were probably going to get worse, and Vigilon wouldn't see it coming. He could only hope that Krysta would calm down soon. "Krysta, now is not the time. Perhaps we could talk about this calmly, in another place or time. Just not now, not here."

@Domarus @Hidden @Stryder @Dazia @Krysta

Edited by Vigilon

Jack had looked around as players were enjoying themselves in his party, he didn't really understand many of them... he simply... existed, however he knew when people were enjoying themselves and when they weren't. However out of the corner of his socket he had noticed a few players getting heated towards each other, this had only made Jack angry. In his eye sockets his eyes glowed red as he pulled out his scythe with the screams of crows in the background as he stepped towards the players. "Now now little ones... this isn't a place for fighting, at least not yet. I bring you all here to enjoy yourselves, and well... if its a fight you all wish to start." his voice shifted to a darker tone as he leaned forward to them "I can provide if you aren't willing to stop." he stood tall as his voice returned to its normal shift and said lastly "Either enjoy yourselves or show yourselves out."

Fae waited a few seconds after talking before realizing the girl she was talking to hadn't noticed her. Most likely due to her height, Fae wasn't too suprised that the girl hadn't noticed. Fae was walking away from the girl when she heard a bit of yelling a little bit away from where she was standing.

Fae ran over to where the commotion was and watched it all unfold. Krysta was yelling angrily at another player that Fae didn't recognize. Krysta was calling the player a murdering fiend which sounded super harsh. Fae wanted to say something, but she didn't want to get herself wrapped up in all of this, since she didn't know all of the context behind this. Fae noticed that even Jack was getting involved in this, which got Fae a bit nervous. Fae sat down against the wall and watched where this whole thing would go. "This is fine." Fae said to herself as she watched.

A fight was unfolding, and Pinball hadn't been paying attention to what had happened that started it. He had been busy stuffing his face with snacks. It wasn't his place to get involved,and so he shuffled away from the scene... after grabbing a few more refreshments, of course. His heart dropped when it seemed Jack himself was getting involved. This can't be good, he thought anxiously, picking up the pace of his walk away. He noticed Fae sitting against the wall, and so he jogged the remaining distance. He dropped down next to the girl with a grunt, and offered her one of the snacks he had managed to snag from the refreshment table. "Hungry?" He took another look at the scene unfolding in front of them. "You know what's been going on? I've been busy... doing stuff." The crumbs on his face told the world exactly what "stuff" the boy had been up to. Again, he turned to Fae. "So, what have you been up to? Enjoying yourself?If things get any worse, he decided, taking a bite of his food, I'm just gonna dip. I'll watch for now, I think.

Embers had no idea what was going on, but if the girl was entirely honest with herself. She truly just didn't care. One person was yelling at another over...wait, someone killed someone else?! That did indeed catch her attention, was there a PKer around here? And if so, would she be able to get her Scythe into them?! At the mere prospect of a fight, Embers eyes lit up and the girl grabbed her weapon from her back. Unlike some others, the Scythe she carried was indeed a weapon, it was hers. She followed after @Domarus, but unlike him, Embers had no desirre to break up the fight, but rather, hoped it would escalate. Like the good-old-days in bars where she'd start fights simple because she could, ohh those were the days.  A fight without reason nor logic,  those were true fights indeed. 

But, it seemed that many did not wish for a fight to break out. The Kid and Dragon-Boy Both worked to try prevent a fight, and while Embers might have been tempted to before, with those two...Well, she knew she wouldn't last long in this game against either of them, yet alone two against one. So instead, she placed her weapon on her back, and then, it showed up. The weird NPC rocked up and pulled out its own Scythe, and well, even Embers wasn't stupid enough to fight it. She heard some people talking, giving their opinions, and Embers couldn't not throw her own in. 

"Get a grip of yourselves, Jeez..." The girl said loudly "Someone died, get over it and move the hell on. Crying about their death won't bring 'em back, accept it and move the hell on" She couldn't stand moping, it pissed her off. Death was part of life, accept that and deal with it. 

@Stryder @Hidden @Dazia @Krysta

Dazia had only wished to make a point and then move on. Unfortunately, more players got involved and the situation escalated into a scene. "Great, like things couldn't get any worse. We are here, in the middle of a public, social event, and here we are arguing like idiots. No doubt this will draw more unwanted attention..." Stryder demanded for Dazia to let go of the girl, who was riled up, calling Dazia a murdering fiend. Geez, what exactly would get her to just shut up? Obviously not reason explained by the one she treats like a wanted fugitive. The player dressed as slenderman came to intervene, scolding the four of them, including Dazia. "I assumed that a false threat might get the girl to quiet down and listen. That obviously wasn't the way to proceed, except it's now that I realize that. Its ridiculous that I sometimes frustrate myself over making the wrong decision." The girl then called Dazia, and the player dressed as slenderman liars. Then she received a message from Vigilon, calling for a truce, and apologizing for the overreaction. She simply sent a message to him, then focused on the present upon sending it.

Spoiler

Truce.

Thank you for apologizing, consider yourself forgiven.

Now, it seemed that things were starting to finally cool off(excluding the girl, apparently named Krysta), when Jack himself came to intervene, carrying a scythe. This was nothing good. He basically gave the players a warning, drawing a line that the heat of the issue was already close to crossing. She turned to Krysta. "I would listen to Vigilon and slenderman if I were you, and I would especially listen to Jack's warning. We wouldn't want to disrespect our generous host, now would we? So someone you knew is now dead. Welcome to life itself, including life here in Aincrad. Get used to it and calm down."

@Krysta @Stryder @Vigilon @Hidden @Domarus @Embers

The knife was a false threat to try and get her to shut up? Krysta couldn't believe that at first. She looked at Vigilon who had just done something on his menu, then he looked at her to ask that she could calm down. Then Jack showed up with a scythe. Krysta looked at the upset NPC as he gave his warning. Dazia looked at Krysta, asking her to take the players' words and Jack's warning seriously. Krysta had a choice. She could either walk away from the situation and console herself with refreshments or conversations, she could leave, or she could end up getting herself kicked out, or worse, killed. There was only one choice that would be better than the others in this moment. She turned to Dazia, walked up to her, softly saying, "This isn't over, but we will deal with this later." and she walked off towards the refreshments table, taking deep breaths as she went. Were that many players really cold-hearted and careless about human life? "No, it couldn't be, it isn't true, it can't be!" She wondered if it were really possible to enjoy the rest of the party. She hoped that she would.

@Vigilon @Domarus @Hidden @Stryder @Dazia @Embers

Domarus watched as the events continued.  Krysta it seemed was nothing more than a childish brat whom reason and logic did not compute with.  The idiot girl would end up dead before long.  As for the other players, Vigilon had asked Krysta to calm down.  Vigilon wasn't a very sensible player, but at least he could take a hint.  Still, he couldn't help but wonder how far the player would make it before breaking entirely.  One way or another, it seemed to Domarus that he would indeed break at some point in this game.  Reality had a way of doing that to you.  A shadow came over them as the host appeared with red eyes, essentially threatening the players if they didn't cooperate.  Domarus wasn't afraid of course.  However this did cause him to wonder if there was going to be a boss event this evening.  It would certainly provide him more entertainment than a raffle.  Embers then spoke up, speaking of how they needed to move on.  Domarus couldn't agree more with her, though he personally would add the bit of the life of this individual was worthless to begin with.  The player literally had no desires other than to serve.  Even Keres had her own pleasures and goals in mind other than to serve him.  He watched as Krysta marched off in anger before turning to Dazia.

"If you ever need a hand with her at any time, just send me a pm ok?  I've got your back, no matter what Dazia.  And if I have your back, so does my guild."  He turned to Stryder next.

"Stryder if possible, since it seems you know at the very least Krysta.  Please attempt to talk some sense and logic into her?  I don't want any more player killings to happen in Aincrad if I can help it.  We need to be working together to escape this game, not fighting and bickering like this.  Especially if Dazia was only practicing her rights to defend herself.  Vigilon, please.  In the future don't pull out a vanity item like that and make threats ok?  Not only is it not becoming, it doesn't help the situation.  And Dazia same to you.  No more threats from now on.  Now how about we enjoy this party?"  Domarus wanted nothing more than to smash them into the wall for their idiocy, but that would completely destroy his reputation.  Despite how annoyed and frustrated he was, he was able to maintain the image that he was completely calm and caring about those around him.

@Dazia @Vigilon @Stryder @Hestia @Hidden @Embers

Hidden stood there, the Vanity Scythe in between the two groups of fighting players. It might have gotten ugly, but the NPC pulled out a scythe, looking fearsome as he stood in front of them. He blandly threatened a fight, worrying her. He looked rather fearsome, and she did not want to be on the other end of his Scythe. She pulled back her scythe and he returned to normal, and said to enjoy the rest of the party. He turned around, and few words were said after that. Domarus told Vigilion that he shouldn't have pulled out the weapon, and Dazia shouldn't make anymore threats. Hidden giggled in a total Elucia away and lightly mentioned, "Yeah, I would hate to have to hurt any of you to get the point across!" She twirled the scythe around until it was behind her. She looked to Domarus and quietly said, "How strong do you figure the NPC is? He looked menacing with his scythe. Perhaps I'll try to go and find some more information out here shortly" She stared at the NPC for some more further time" 

@Domarus @Vigilon @Dazia

Edited by Hidden

He stood there from the corner, awaiting for something else to happen. Luckily, to his surprise Raffle's were being called, but he didn't win. At first he thought he heard his name, but then it just turned out to be Hestia. He sighed and slumped back against the wall until he heard a shout. A group of players were arguing over something and Jonathan sighed, giving a look of annoyance to them. Then, Jack their NPC host started walking over, red light blazing from his eye sockets. Jonathan stood up immediately, switching into battle gear before stepping forward. When his attention returned, Jack was holding a scary looking scythe, threatening the players. Anger burned inside Jonathan's chest as he stepped forward. He was not going to allow this NPC to fight any player, not with him around, not taking the blows. "Alright Jack, its time to put away your oversized gardening tool and get back to your little stand by the door" Jonathan unsheathed his curved blade, the silver blade standing in between the two. "You seem like a nice guy, so I'll let you off if you back away and put the scythe away. I've lost too much lately, and these players aren't going to be lost under my watch" His look was fierce and his words strong. 

@Cardinal

"Alright, hope you two enjoy the party Esther, and hope you find Genji."

"Now that I think of it, her companion did seem to suddenly disappear in the middle of the conversation. I'm surprised he managed to sneak away while right in eyesight."

Calrex gave a small sigh and put his hands back into his jacket pockets, "Maybe I'll go see what the pirate band is up..."

Before he could go continue some form of socializing, suddenly he began to hear raised voices at one part of the Great Hall. Going from the back and forth, he couldn't really tell what had transpired, but it seemed it had gotten to the point that even the NPC host for the event had stepped in, something that generally was a bad sign for anyone with a hint of common sense. No matter what game you were playing, if a normally civil NPC that was not a monster of boss suddenly became malicious towards you, that likely was the equivalent of divine judgement. If you continued, you'd likely be struck down, and if you stood down, then everything would go back to normal. It was a rather simple and arbitrary AI design that even the most ignorant person should have been able to comprehend.

That did seem to be the case, at least until he heard someone decide to throw a quip at the NPC. Looking over at the young man that had decided to step forward, Calrex could recognize it as someone he had met in the past, and a fellow frontliner, Morgenstern. Almost wanting to slam his face into his hand the bluenette shook his head, "Great, course something like this would happen..."

Keeping his hands in his pockets the bluenette calmly made his way over, giving an occasional tap on the shoulder of "excuse me..." while moving through the crowd, finally emerging on the outskirts of the NPC and fellow tank, stepping forward to look at both before giving a small sigh and speaking, "You can go ahead and put your gear away, the only thing that's gonna do right now is instigate the situation. Jack is an NPC character, which means that if everyone decides to follow his instructions that scythe of his isn't going across anyone's necks. This isn't a raid battle or a quest monster. Sheathing your weapon and putting your gear back into your inventory is the quickest way to resolving this situation. Besides..."

Turning his head towards the aggravated NPC Calrex continued, "..if our gracious host did decide to make an example of anyone, I don't think the entirety of the frontlines would be able to defeat him. That's kind of how enforcement NPCs work in games, they're given nigh absolute power to make sure players behave."

@Morgenstern @Cardinal

Fae continued to watch, and noticed that things were seeming to start to die down. She noticed Pinball sit down beside her and she leaned up against him a little bit. "Hey Pin. Fae doesn't really know what's going on here, thanks for the treat though." Fae said as she took the cookie from Pinball and ate it. She giggled a little bit when she told him that he was up to stuff. The crumbs made it pretty obvious he was just stuffing his face with sweets.

"From what Fae has seen, one of them is mad at the other for killing a friend of theirs. Things kept escalating, and now the pumpkin man is involved in all of this. It's getting kinda scary honestly. Fae hasn't been up to much, just wandering around this party, well, it's not really a party anymore." Fae said as she continued to watch.

When Fae saw another player step in and aim a blade at Jack, that really crossed the line for Fae. That player was gonna get himself killed if he took on Jack. "HEY! Don't fight like this!" Fae shouted as she stood up and ran towards to the two. She stood in between Jack and the other player, spreading her arms out, blocking both of their ways. "Can't any of you see what you are all doing?! This is a party, not a war room! This is one of the only times in the year we can have fun, and you all insist on ruining it by fighting?! Just stop! You all can sort your problems outside of here, just make things miserable for everybody else!" Fae shouted, looking back and forth at the two.

@Morgenstern @Cardinal